• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Somali Dominatrix In Alabama

A Somali Dominatrix In Alabama

Quiet as it's kept, swinging does happen in the Black Muslim community. The name is Habeeba Hussein, and I'm a young Black Muslim woman of Somali descent living in the City of Mobile, Alabama. That's right, folks, there are Black Muslims in the State of Alabama. Is the sky falling because of it? Absolutely not! I am married to a tall, handsome Muslim brother named Omar Tariq, and we have a son, Ishaq, and a daughter, Amina. They're visiting their grandparents in Birmingham, so Omar and I have the house to ourselves.

There aren't a lot of Somalis in the State of Alabama. For the most part, Somali immigrants who come to America tend to live in places like Minnesota and Massachusetts. There's a large number of Somalis in the City of Boston, for example. My parents, Idris and Khadija Hussein left the City of Saint Paul, Minnesota, for the not so bright lights of Alabama in the late 1990s, and I grew up in the Deep South. It's not easy being Black and Muslim in the Bible Belt, where African Americans and White folks both hold ill feelings about Muslims, but we've managed.

Now I, Habeeba Hussein, am a happily married woman with a family of my own. I love my husband Omar and our family life is awesome, but as a couple, Omar and I really need to spice things up. We are big into sexual exploration, my sweet Omar and I. We've been that way since our halcyon days at the University of Alabama, where we met. Omar studied economics at the University of Alabama and I studied Nursing. College sweethearts, that's what we are.

Omar and I graduated from the University of Alabama in the summer of 2008. I miss our college days because I was the queen of the campus. As a five-foot-eleven, curvy, gorgeously dark-skinned sister with an Afro, and a thick ass, I attracted a lot of attention. I had all kinds of guys and girls chasing after me on the University of Alabama campus. I chose Omar because something about this tall, earnest Somali brother with the sweet smile and Olympic physique simply drew me to him. Lots of college sisters go for thugs but me? I wanted a quality brother and got myself one.

Omar and I got hitched, started a family, bought a house, and life has been pretty good to us. Omar is an account manager at Wells Fargo Bank and I work at the local hospital. Married life has changed things between my hubby and I. With the pressures of work and family, passion has waned between us. Well, I took major steps toward changing that. I am a firm believer that freaky fun is the best way to keep the passion going. Omar and I like to have fun in the bedroom, and a few weeks ago, we had some kinky fun with this White chick named Megan, whom I know from the hospital where I work as a Nurse.

Megan O'Connell is tall, blonde-haired and green-eyed, with a curvy body and a thick White ass. The bitch kind of looks like Coco, Rapper Ice-T's wife. I am a bisexual woman, and I do like to have some lesbian fun with the ladies on occasion. Megan and I got our freak on in the bedroom while my husband Omar watched us. I sat on Megan's face and the White slut licked my pussy, then my asshole. I love dominating White bitches. Every Black woman should impose her will upon a White bitch once in a while. It's wonderfully empowering.

Afterwards, I licked Megan's pussy, then donned a strap-on dildo and fucked her with it. I am pretty dominant with my women, and I delighted in spanking Megan's ass and pulling her long blonde hair while drilling her cunt with my strap-on dildo. While fucking Megan, I looked at Omar, and winked at my hubby. Omar smiled at me from the edge of the bed where he sat, and pulled out his long and thick dark dick.

Omar got tired of watching Megan and I and joined the action. I grabbed the back of Megan's head and told the White bitch to suck my husband's dick. Since sucking big Black dicks seems to be almost second nature for blonde-haired White bitches across the United States of America, Megan eagerly sucked on Omar's dick. Omar sighed happily as Megan sucked his dick and licked his balls, and when he came, the blonde slut guzzled up every last drop of his cum.

Next, Omar and I double-teamed Megan. I spread my thighs and Megan buried her face between my shapely brown thighs and licked my pussy. Meanwhile, Omar positioned himself behind Megan and slid his thick dick into her cunt. Gripping Megan's hips tightly, Omar plunged his dick into her pussy from behind while slapping her White ass until it turned bright red. Megan looked like she was about to scream but I pressed her face against my cunt, silencing her.

Omar and I worked Megan over until we made the blonde-haired White slut beg for mercy. Omar pulled out of Megan, and the White slut on the bed, sighing happily, and smiling. The three of us hit the showers, and then Megan O'Connell, my fellow nurse at the county hospital, thanked my husband Omar and I before driving off in her old red Toyota. Yeah, it was fun bringing a White slut along for my husband Omar and I to share, but there are certain moments when a black woman wants her black husband to herself, thank you very much.

Omar and I went to the living room, and continued with our fun. My hubby laid me on the couch, spread my thighs and then began licking and fingering my pussy. I clucked my tongue and rubbed my breasts together as Omar began snaking that wicked tongue of his into my cunt. I moaned softly as Omar sent thrills into my body, teasing my clit with the tip of his tongue while fingering my butthole. I was ready for more, and Omar was happy to oblige me.

Omar put me on all fours and proceeded to worship my thick Somali derriere, and I giggled as my hubby spread my plump ass cheeks and began licking my asshole. Like most Black men around the world, Omar Tariq, my darling husband, can't get enough of a big brown ass. In Somalia, we've got the best female booties in the world. People don't know this because us Somali sisters hide our goodies. Well, as my husband, Omar has total access to my treasures.

After giving my butthole a good licking, my husband Omar made me sit on his face. I absolutely love face-sitting. It's beyond awesome, folks. I squashed my husband's handsome face with my thick, dark booty, and he absolutely loved it. I reached and grabbed Omar's dick and stroked it, and later leaned over and sucked his dick while he ate my ass and fingered my pussy. I sucked Omar's thick dick, loving the way it smells and tastes.

All this pussy licking and ass play got me horny as hell, and I demanded to get fucked. Smiling, my husband Omar grabbed some lubricant, and proceeded to lube my ass up. I grinned as I felt Omar's big dick push into my asshole. Gripping my hips, Omar caressed my ass as he pushed deeper into me. I willed my anal muscles to relax, and Omar's dick filled my ass. At first I was tense, but then I finally relaxed and enjoyed.

Slowly, carefully, my sweet hubby Omar began fucking me up the ass. I got so relaxed that I squeezed out a fart while getting ass fucked. My hubby Omar laughed it up and continued fucking me up the ass, and didn't stop until he came. I cried out as Omar's cum flooded my asshole, and shuddered as he pulled out of me. I sighed and lay on the bed for a moment, stunned, as I usually am after a good fuck, and Omar gently caressed my forehead. I looked at my husband and smiled. Omar returned my smile and then kissed me. Yup, I am one happy woman.

I bet this tale surprised you. A Black Muslim couple living in the United States of America's Bible Belt, educated professionals enjoying fulfilling careers along with a wonderful family life while also engaging in kinky fun behind closed doors. Well, that's us, my dear husband Omar and I. On Fridays, we go to the local Masjid and pray, and we also attend Islamic community events. We're not what bigoted America makes us out to be because of our skin color and Islamic faith. We are simply us. That's all.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Somali Dominatrix In Alabama

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 544 milliseconds