• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Celebrity Chef Cruise Ch. 02

Celebrity Chef Cruise Ch. 02

12

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction concocted entirely within my imagination. None of this actually happened. If you feel particularly protective of certain celebrity chefs, you may not want to read it. You have been warned.

Note: If you haven't already, read Celebrity Chef Cruise Ch. 01, which is a prequel to this story.


The other thing I found that morning when I was picking up my own clothes, in addition to Katie's and Amanda's panties, was my Navigator, which detailed all of the activities available on the ship that day. I took it along with me up to breakfast once I'd showered and dressed and was happy to find a few familiar faces to eat with. We all looked over the Navigator and talked about our plans for the day. There were definitely some things that I wanted to do but, as it turned out, there were a few activities that I ended up involved with that were not listed in the Navigator. It was later that morning when I got a message on my Wave Phone from Katie. She had just finished a shoot and wanted to know if I had some time to meet up with her at my stateroom. There was, of course, nothing I'd rather have done.

I caught up with her just down the hall from my stateroom and she gave me a big kiss, which pleased me that she didn't try to hide it or wait until we were inside my stateroom. She was wearing a blue, one-piece swimsuit and explained that she'd just shot a piece about the waterslide on the ship.

"You absolutely have to ride it," she said, "even if it's a long wait. It was so much fun!"

Inside my stateroom, I followed her, checking out how nice her ass looked. She stopped between the bed and the couch and turned, so I took her in my arms and we began to make out. I dropped my hands to her ass and pulled her against the growing bulge in my shorts. Although the swimsuit was definitely family-friendly, it had only a single thin strap going up and around her neck. Before I got my hands up there, she reached back and brought the strap up and over her head. We had to part so I was watching her tits as she pulled her swimsuit down to expose them. Her nipples were hard so I lowered my head to suck on them as she moaned softly and held my head.

"I didn't get to make you cum with my tongue last night," I finally said, looking up at her, "so I'm going to do that now."

"If you insist," she said, so I guided her backwards toward the couch. I knelt and slid her swimsuit the rest of the way down, exposing her neatly groomed, dark brown bush. She stepped out of her swimsuit once it was at her ankles then sat on the couch and spread her legs. I kissed my way along her smooth inner thighs then ran my tongue along her slit, causing her to moan. She was flooded with juices, which I spent a few minutes lapping up before focusing on licking her clit while slipping a finger into her. She was subtly rocking her hips toward my face while continuing to moan and, when I glanced upward, I saw that her eyes were closed but she had a big smile on her face.

As I continued eating her, she was moving her hips faster and her pussy was becoming hotter and wetter. My cock was rigid so I was looking forward to slipping it into her and I didn't expect it to be much longer before I had the opportunity. She started to tense up and arch her back so I knew she was right on the verge of cumming. When she finally went limp, her body shook as an orgasm ravaged her while I continued licking and sucking her clit. Her orgasm was long and apparently quite intensely pleasurable. I continued eating her and would have been happy to keep going until she came again but she stopped me and started pulling my shirt up. I raised my arms to allow her to remove it then she asked me to stand and started working on my belt. My shorts and underwear were quickly at my ankles and she briefly pumped my throbbing cock before having me take a seat beside her on the couch.

She swung her leg over me and reached down to guide my cock toward her pussy before lowering herself down on it. We both moaned as her hot, slippery pussy engulfed my tool while I held her waist. She brought her lips to mine as she started to slowly ride me and our tongues were quickly exploring each other's mouths. My hands moved around to her sweet ass as it moved up and down, caressing the soft, smooth flesh. Occasionally my hands would travel up between us to caress her hard nipples and the soft flesh of her bouncing boobs. She gradually picked up her pace until it became difficult to continue making out. When she pulled her mouth from mine and threw her head back, I leaned mine back against the couch and watched her tits bouncing.

I was pushing up into her as she rode me harder and faster, on the verge of another orgasm. She had started out pretty quiet, though any initial moaning would have been into my mouth, but she was getting continuously louder and, again, I briefly wondered how far that sound was carrying. I'm sure we weren't the only ones having sex on a ship that large at that point, of course. Even given the family-friendly nature of the cruise line, there certainly had to be parents who'd dropped their kids off at the club and were fucking each other's brains out while they had the opportunity. Likewise I doubted there was anyone loitering outside my stateroom trying to hear what was going on inside. Yes, Katie Lee was technically a celebrity, but it wasn't likely that she had many issues with paparazzi.

She dropped down on my lap and remained there, my cock fully embedded inside her, as she started cumming again. I was just watching the expression on her face, which was alternating between what looked like bliss and raw passion. Her eyes were closed but, when she finished cumming, she opened them and saw me smiling at her. She smiled back then kissed me before climbing off of my cock.

"I didn't get it from behind last night like Amanda did," she said as she positioned herself beside me on all-fours. I got up on my knees behind her and, after running my hands over her sweet ass, guided my cock back into her hot, slick pussy. We both moaned as I slid in until my hips touched her ass then I took her by the hips and started to slowly slide my cock in and out of her. Since I had control of the pace, I was relishing the feel of her snug, slippery pussy, intending to fuck her slowly. I was able to enjoy that for just a few minutes before Katie started pushing back, setting her own pace and taking the control from my hands. I didn't know if it was because she had limited time and couldn't do the slow thing or because she could already feel another orgasm building and wasn't interested in delaying it. Either way, I ended up pretty much just kneeling there, giving a little thrust each time her ass hit my hips, but letting her control how quickly my cock was moving in and out of her. I couldn't even hold her waist without seeming to throw off her rhythm, so I reached forward and cupped her swinging tits, her hard nipples brushing my palms.

I wasn't complaining, of course; I was still gobsmacked by the opportunity to fuck Katie so I was good with whichever way that was to occur. I could feel her pussy becoming even hotter and wetter the longer she was pushing back against me which was causing a great deal of pleasure for me. Consequently, I wasn't expecting it to take much longer before I was spewing into her hot pussy so I was glad that she'd cum twice already. I knew that she had to be close to another orgasm, herself, and hoped that she'd cum again before I did but the level of pleasure was so incredible by this point that I wasn't counting on it. I was pleasantly surprised, of course, when she gave a shove backwards and just stayed there while her body was visibly shaking. My hands were still on her tits and I didn't stop caressing her hard nipples just in case that would help her feel even more pleasure herself.

"Okay, now it's your turn to cum," she said once she'd finished. She moved enough for my cock to slip out of her then knelt on the floor while indicating for me to sit in front of her. She pumped my cock for a moment before gripping the base so that she could pump it as she engulfed it in her mouth. I moaned as I savored the feeling of her mouth wrapped around my tool and continued as it started moving up and down. I knew I wouldn't have long to savor the feeling because I was immediately feeling my orgasm beginning to well up. I relaxed as much as I could, leaning back against the couch while watching as her mouth slid up and down my shaft. The visual was as arousing as the feel so the level of pleasure was just unbelievable.

She was gently pumping the base as she was bobbing her head up and down, demonstrating some serious oral skills. I was pleased to be on the receiving end of her talent and she was about to be on the receiving end of my load. My cock was swelling even more the closer I got to cumming but she remained intent and focused. When I let out a grunt and started spewing into her mouth, it didn't even throw off her rhythm. She continued sucking me off as I was cumming and I continued to experience the pleasure until I was completely spent. Only then did she let my cock fall from her mouth as she sat back on her heels.

"That was tasty," she said, smiling up at me, "but I could really use some lunch. Do you want to go grab something to eat?"

How could I resist being asked on a date by Katie Lee? Okay, it wasn't a date, but the fact that she was cool with being seen with me in public meant a lot to me. She pulled her swimsuit back on while I slipped into mine rather than my shorts, intending to go wait in line for the water slide once we'd eaten. Once we were presentable and ready, we headed up a few decks and grabbed some quick but very satisfying food and ate out on the deck. She did have some obligations that afternoon so she needed to get a shower and change once we'd eaten. I didn't even suggest showering with her because the stateroom showers definitely could not comfortably accommodate two. She gave me a kiss as she departed, which made me smile.

I headed toward the waterslide, prepared for the lengthy queue. Pleasantly surprised couldn't even describe what I felt as I arrived at the end of the queue at the same time as the curvy girl with the big boobs from the previous night. I'm sure my eyes lit up as I saw her and was pleased to note that hers did, as well.

"Hey, what happened to you last night?" I asked, "You disappeared."

"Yeah, sorry about that," she replied, "but I'm staying in a stateroom with my parents and they were ready for bed so, you know, they're paying for everything meaning I have to follow their rules."

"Bummer," I said, "I hope they let you stay up later tonight."

"I do, too," she replied, "I suggested they take a nap this afternoon."

As we waited in the queue, we continued talking and, among other things, I learned that her name was Diana and she lived in Jamaica Estates with her parents. I knew Jamaica Estates was a pretty ritzy area so it didn't surprise me that she still lived at home even though we were about the same age. I also took every opportunity to admire her physique in her one-piece swimsuit. It was pretty modest but I wondered if that was also due to it being a family trip. I tried very hard not to imagine how she'd look in a bikini so I didn't end up pitching a tent in my swimsuit. By the time it was nearly our turn to ride, I'm sure we were both feeling the chemistry between us. In fact, when it was finally our turn, we decided to share a tube on the way down.

Katie had been right; the waterslide was pretty amazing. We did not feel, however, like we wanted to stand through another long wait to ride it again. Diana suggested we head to the adult pool area so we grabbed our things and made our way over there. One of the hot tubs was empty so we set our things down and slipped into the warm, bubbling water. The conversation continued to flow but we moved closer together to make it easier to talk over the noise of the water jets. We hadn't been in there too long when her eyes suddenly got wide and she excused herself. I watched her full ass as she climbed out then my eyes followed her as she walked over to an older couple who were clearly her parents. The discussion looked fairly mundane and I don't even think they realized that the two of us had been "together" in the hot tub. When Diana returned after her parents had gone off, she didn't get back in but leaned down over the edge. Despite how her swimsuit had her boobs flattened down, her cleavage was looking incredibly enticing as I tried not to just stare at it wide-eyed.

"So my parents are taking my advice and are heading back to our stateroom for a nap," she explained, "I assured them that I didn't need a nap but that I would not come back to the stateroom and disturb them. I was thinking, though, that if you're traveling alone you must have a stateroom that is currently unoccupied. If you're interested, I can show you what would have happened last night if I hadn't had to leave so early."

I was up and out of that hot tub so quick that I may have started a mini-tsunami. We dried off and gathered our things then headed for my stateroom. One of the things we were both carrying was our Wave Phones, which Diana indicated her parents would use to let her know when they were awake, though she was sure we'd have at least a couple of hours before she'd hear from them. I unlocked my stateroom and ushered her in then we stopped at the foot of the bed and were immediately in each other's arms. Our lips came together and quickly parted to allow our tongues into each other's mouths. My cock was growing and I knew she could feel it against her abdomen. Initially, my hands were running over her ass but, the more I felt that nylon swimsuit material beneath them, the more I wanted to get her naked. We were still making out as I brought my hands up and started to slide the straps off of her shoulders but we separated as I pulled them down and more of her breasts were exposed.

Her breasts were so big that it seemed like forever before her areolas were revealed. When they started to come into view, it was obvious that they were quite large, as well. Her breasts almost seem to swell, as though anxious to escape from the nylon confines, so I'm sure my eyes were growing wider as more of them were exposed. When her nipples finally popped out, they were thick and hard and pink and I couldn't resist immediately lowering my head to lick and suck them. Diana had also been watching as her breasts were escaping from her swimsuit but, when my lips and tongue went to work on her nipples, she closed her eyes and moaned. I was continuing to slide her swimsuit down as I licked and sucked her nipples, so I hadn't touched her breasts with my hands yet. Instead of bringing my hands up at that moment, though, I dropped to my knees in front of her.

I glanced up at her big tits looming over me then focused on the front of her swimsuit as I resumed sliding it down. A very dark brown, very nicely groomed bush came into view and I knew I my face would be buried in it before she left my stateroom that afternoon. My cock was so hard at that point, though, that I knew I needed to get it into her and I was sure that she was wet and ready. I admired her bush for a moment as her swimsuit hit her ankles and she stepped out of it, completely nude, then I stood. She immediately reached for the drawstring of my swimsuit as my attention went back to her succulent breasts and I reached for them. Once she had it untied, she squatted as she took my swimsuit down and my rigid cock sprung right out in her face. As I stepped out of my swimsuit, she briefly pumped my cock while licking the head then stood again while I removed my shirt and tossed it aside.

"How about if I ride your cock while you play with my tits?" she asked. I couldn't think of a thing I'd rather do so we climbed onto the bed and she straddled me as I lay on my back in the middle of it. As she grasped my cock and guided it toward her pussy, I reached for her tits and caressed the soft, smooth flesh. We both moaned as she lowered herself onto my cock and her hot, wet, snug pussy engulfed it. I continued to caress her tits and her hard nipples as she sat for a moment before starting to move up and down on my cock. Her pussy felt outstanding as she slowly rode me, her eyes closed and her mouth hanging open. My attention remained on her tits as I was fondling them, though I did glance up occasionally at her pretty face framed by her dark brown hair.

As she gradually picked up her pace, her tits were bouncing while she moved up and down so I ended up moving my hands away and watching them. I slid my hands down along her curvy waist and around to her ass. I was mesmerized by her bouncing tits but not so much that I wasn't pushing up into her each time she came down on my cock, which gave her tits a little extra jiggle. Her pussy had been incredibly hot and wet when I'd first slipped into her but somehow had become even hotter and wetter the longer she rode me. Between this and the sounds she was making, without abandon by the way, it was clear that it wouldn't take long before she started cumming. I was doing all right myself, enjoying the pleasure provided by her pussy but not quite on the verge of cumming yet, which was good because I was nowhere near ready to be done.

When she dropped down onto my cock and just sat there, a moment later she gasped and her body started trembling. Her orgasm appeared to be both long and intensely pleasurable so I was glad to have been able to help get her there. When she eventually opened her big, brown eyes again, she smiled down at me then leaned forward and kissed me. We made out for a moment before she climbed off of me.

"I am going to suck your cock now," she declared and, again, I didn't argue or resist. I watched her tits swinging and bouncing as she moved down the bed and lay between my spread legs. She took my cock in her hand and pumped it before engulfing it in her mouth. I moaned as she started expertly sucking my cock and knew that I wouldn't be good for very long in the face of these talents. I tried to just relax and enjoy the pleasure I was feeling as a result of her cocksucking. This clearly was not her first rodeo and she was able to draw out the pleasure I was feeling even longer than I ever expected to last but not so long that it felt like she was torturing me by denying me an orgasm. I was able to pull the pillows together under my head so I could watch her, which was even more of a turn-on, especially when she glanced up at me with those big, beautiful brown eyes.

My cock was swelling even more as I got closer to cumming and, though I wasn't necessarily looking forward to being done, I knew that my orgasm was going to be incredibly pleasurable. I was also pretty confident that it wouldn't be my only opportunity to cum unless it turned out that her parents took extremely short naps. Even though she was doing a fantastic job of drawing out the pleasure, I was expecting this to be the quicker of my orgasms, however many I ultimately ended up having. I also figured that I'd be making her cum while I was recovering; I was really looking forward to exploring her body. So when I did start spewing into her mouth, I wasn't disappointed that the blowjob was over because I knew there was so much more still to do.

She swallowed my load and continued sucking me off until I was completely spent, then let my cock fall from her mouth and crawled back up to lie beside me. I watched her tits swinging and swaying as she approached and immediately started caressing them as soon as she was close enough. We chatted and kissed intermittently as I fondled her tits but we didn't spend too much time lying around doing nothing because we knew that our time was limited. I went from just fondling her tits to licking and sucking her hard nipples, causing her to start moaning again. I slipped one hand down to her pussy and she spread her legs so that I could slip a finger into her. She was incredibly wet and, though I wasn't ready to fuck again, I knew I was going to enjoy slipping my cock into her once I was. In the meantime, I kissed my way down from her tits as I positioned myself between her legs.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Celebrity Chef Cruise Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 121 milliseconds