• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Celebrity Chef Cruise Ch. 01

Celebrity Chef Cruise Ch. 01

12

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction concocted entirely within my imagination. None of this actually happened. If you feel particularly protective of certain celebrity chefs, you may not want to read it. You have been warned.

My friends are lame and because of this, they missed out while I had the trip of a lifetime. We'd been out of college for several years but, when I suggested a two-day cruise out of Manhattan on a family-friendly cruise line, they were not interested. I had heard that this particular cruise line provided a very high level of service but they were worried about it being overrun by children. They said they would reconsider a similar cruise on a cruise line known more for excessive booze and general rowdiness but I wasn't interested in that scene at all. So I booked myself a stateroom and looked forward to enjoying myself, but didn't bother mentioning it to them again.

I figured the two-day cruise would be a good opportunity to find out if everything I'd heard about this cruise line was true but not long enough for me to feel awkward about going by myself. I also figured that I wouldn't be the only single person around my age on the ship. I really went into it expecting to have a great time and I absolutely was not let down. Of course I also had no idea that there were going to be a few Food Network personalities onboard. I didn't consider myself a foodie but I watched enough Food Network to know a number of the regulars on the network and that most of their restaurants and, of course the network studios, were in New York. When the big day finally arrived and I was onboard, exploring the ship, it was the small camera crews that caught my attention. Only when I went to investigate further did I realize that a Food Network special was being shot during the cruise. I didn't expect this to really impact me, other than perhaps provide something else to entertain me occasionally.

The cruise left on Friday evening, so I'd taken the entire day off and had ventured onboard as early as I was allowed. I'd have Friday night and all day Saturday onboard then we'd be debarking early on Sunday morning. I had enough time to explore the ship prior to the mandatory evacuation drill and, once that was complete, the Sail-Away Party started and we headed out to sea. I situated myself where I could see all the activity and performances going on during the Sail-Away Party, while also scoping out potential singles or other people in general around my age as well as the passing scenery. There were a lot of families at the party but I suspect that there would have been a lot more for a Caribbean cruise on this cruise line. I did spot Jeff Mauro with his wife and son as well as Melissa D'Arabian with her family dancing and having fun. Katie Lee was also more toward the fringes of the crowd, it looked like with maybe a sister and their mom and, presumably, her sister's child. On Deck 10 looking down, much as I was, I also spotted Amanda Freitag with what looked like a handful of friends but no children. I didn't notice anyone else that I recognized from Food Network but I thought it was pretty cool that the ones I did see were able to just get out there in the middle of everything with their friends and family. Even though there was presumably a work aspect to this trip, at least it wasn't all work.

I had the late seating for dinner so, after the Sail-Away Party wound down, I went to see the show for that evening then went to dinner. I was seated at a large table with a several people of various ages including a small family, a bunch of friends traveling together and a young couple. It didn't take long before we were getting to know each other while enjoying an unbelievable meal. It was pretty late by the time we finished the last course and were ready to leave the dining room but I knew there was still a lot to do. There was another deck party going on, which I attended for a bit, but I soon headed to one of the adults-only nightclub-type venues and found more of what I was looking for. There was a band playing and a lot of people dancing, many of them around my age. I dove right in and started dancing myself.

As much as I enjoyed dancing, I was definitely also on the prowl. I had a stateroom all to myself so, even if I met a young lady traveling with her family, there was someplace we could go. I was kind of getting the feeling that there might be a few potentials, especially this one with some really nice curves and big boobs. I was still trying to assess whether she was just interested in dancing or something more when I was surprised to find that I was dancing with Katie Lee. I'm not sure where she'd come from; suddenly she was just there, dancing right in front of me. Of course, how often do you get the opportunity to dance with a TV personality, so I went all in, though keeping a respectable distance so as not to scare her off. I don't know if she'd been drinking or if it was just her personality but she grabbed my hand and put her hands on my shoulders a couple of times. It definitely crossed my mind that it would be incredibly cool to hook up with her, though the curvy girl with the big boobs was not forgotten.

Dancing with one Food Network celebrity was already going to be a hell of a story but, when Amanda Freitag showed up and joined us and I was dancing with both of them, my mind was nearly blown. Her friends joined us out there, as well, and Katie's sister was also in the mix nearby so it wasn't even remotely intimate. It was a fairly small dance floor with a lot of people so, technically, I could say that there were a lot of other women I was dancing with, too, but that wasn't how I expected to tell the story when we were back in New York. When the band finally took a break and pre-recorded music started playing through the sound system, I decided to take a break along with a lot of other people. I was pleasantly surprised when Amanda waved me over to where she and her friends were sitting with Katie and her sister.

I introduced myself around and ordered a cold beer but it was a bit difficult to make too much small talk with the music still playing. I ended up only talking to the people closest to me, who just happened to be Amanda and Katie. I was relishing the attention and the opportunity but at that point I wasn't getting any sort of vibe that it was anything more than just all of us having a good time. When the band returned, we all headed back to the dance floor but it was obvious that a fair number of people had left as the dance floor was less crowded. The curvy chick with the big boobs was nowhere to be seen. Fortunately, though I lamented that potential missed opportunity, I was still getting attention from Katie and Amanda, along with a few other remaining ladies. I wasn't the only guy out there who found the odds in his favor, however, since there were just a few of us who weren't part of a couple.

While the band continued to play, the crowd thinned out even more as people were clearly getting worn out. The die-hards, however, stuck it out and, by the time things wound down, we were a much more intimate crowd. When the band called it a night, rather than stick around for the return of the pre-recorded music, a group of us decided to head up to the bar near the adults-only pool. Katie's sister called it a night at this point because their mom had been with her son for several hours already. Katie and Amanda remained, along with Amanda's friends and several others we were becoming fast friends with. It was definitely quieter and more laid back up there, at least until we arrived. We weren't rowdy but it did take some time to wind down from the pumping music and dancing. Eventually, though, I think the fatigue started setting in. Some people only stuck around for a single drink then called it a night.

I didn't keep track of everyone as they left, mainly because I'd ended up on a couch between Amanda and Katie. They clearly knew each other pretty well and I spent some of the time just listening to their conversation, but they also took advantage of the quieter environment to learn more about me and share more about themselves. Amanda had invited her closest friends to join her and they had two adjoining rooms. Likewise, Katie and her family had adjoining rooms, which were both shared. I mentioned that I had a stateroom all to myself so they probed me for more information about how I'd ended up traveling alone. They weren't surprised by my friends' perceptions of the cruise line and, in fact, some of Amanda's friends had required convincing, as well.

"Well we're certainly glad that you decide to come after all," Katie said, "and now you're definitely not alone."

"Except when I'm sleeping," I replied.

"Maybe not," suggested Amanda, though she didn't elaborate. Based on the look that accompanied the comment, I got this feeling that she wasn't just making a general observation.

When we ended up leaving the bar to go walk out on deck, there were only a few of us left which soon ended up just being the three of us.

"Maybe we should walk you back to your stateroom," Amanda suggested.

"And you can show us what it looks like to have a room all to yourself," Katie said.

We made our way down a few decks and through the narrow halls until we reached my stateroom. I had a very good feeling about what was going to happen once we were inside and really could not believe how fortunate I was. I'd have been happy to have been leading one woman back to my stateroom but to have two accompanying me, and celebrities at that, was just unprecedented. I unlocked the door and led them inside, past the bathroom then the bed and to the sitting area near the door out onto the veranda. My stateroom attendant had obviously been in and had turned the bed down and had the lights on low. It was likely that they wouldn't get to see this in their own staterooms.

"I'm going to use your bathroom," Amanda suddenly announced.

"Whatever shall we do while she's gone?" I asked as the door closed.

"First, you're going to kiss me," Katie replied, slipping into my arms as our lips came together briefly, "Then you're going to unzip my dress."

We were making out as I slid the zipper down her back and, with very little movement, the dress slid down and was soon at her ankles. We stopped kissing as she stepped out of it and I took that opportunity to admire her in just bra and panties. She definitely had a nice figure, with boobs just slightly on the smaller side. Smaller or not, my hands were drawn right to them as I caressed them through her bra, feeling her hard nipples through it. I reached behind her to unfasten it, leaning in to kiss her again as I did so, but backing up to admire her bare tits once they were revealed. They looked outstanding so I caressed them some more before lowering my head to lick and suck her hard nipples. She let her bra slide down her arms and drop to the floor then ran her fingers through my hair while moaning softly.

My hands moved down along her bare waist and around to feel her ass through her panties. I started kissing my way down from her tits, over her ribs and across her stomach as I was dropping to my knees. I glanced up briefly before starting to slide her panties down, revealing a neatly groomed dark brown bush. Once she'd stepped out of her panties, I had her sit on the edge of the bed and spread her legs. She grabbed my head and moaned loudly as I ran my tongue along her slit, tasting the juices that were flowing. I couldn't believe that I was licking the pussy of somebody I'd seen on TV. I wasn't even thinking at that point about what had happened to Amanda but she must have exited the bathroom and I just hadn't heard her. As I raised my head momentarily while slipping a finger into Katie before starting to lick her clit, I noticed Amanda watching us.

Based on the way things ended up going, it wouldn't surprise me if Amanda was just standing there partly because watching us was arousing her and partly because she couldn't decide how to get involved herself. Ultimately, as I was licking and sucking Katie's clit while sliding my finger in and out of her hot, wet pussy, Amanda came over and knelt beside me. When I raised my head, she kissed me, tasting Katie's flavor, then took over briefly, licking and sucking her clit while I continued to slide my finger in and out. We alternated for a few minutes before deciding to reposition. We had Katie move all the way up onto the bed and Amanda positioned herself on all-fours between Katie's parted legs. As she lowered her head and went back to eating Katie's pussy, I knelt behind her and pushed the hem of her dress up to her waist, exposing her ass still clad in panties.

After running my hands over her ass, I slid the panties down, fully revealing it. I cast the panties aside once I had them completely off then ran my hands over her bare ass and lowered my head to give her pussy a quick lick as it peeked between her thighs. Detecting a lot of juices flowing, I decided to free my cock and slip it into her. I opened my pants and pushed them down just far enough then took my throbbing cock in hand and guided it to Amanda's pussy. I slipped easily in, causing both of us to moan. Her pussy was incredibly hot and wet so I was immediately sliding slowly in and out. Taking her by her hips, I savored the feeling of her pussy gripping my cock as I was fucking her. My attention initially was on her ass, which jiggled slightly each time my hips tapped against it, until I realized that I could also not only admire Katie's tits but, by leaning slightly to one side, I could see Amanda's tongue working over Katie's pussy.

Katie was getting a little bit noisy as she was apparently getting closer to cumming but I had no sense of how close Amanda was, since I'd just started fucking her. She was definitely very wet and very worked up so I just continued what I was doing, hoping that it was getting her there. As Katie's moaning was growing louder, and I was wondering if she could be heard by my neighbors or out in the hallway, Amanda started letting out an occasional moan, as well. Amanda's pussy seemed to be getting even wetter and hotter the longer I was fucking her and it felt absolutely incredible. When Katie finally let out a cry, I could see her shaking. Amanda continued devouring her pussy and I continued fucking Amanda.

I think Katie might have cum again had Amanda not raised her head and let out a cry of her own. I didn't even realize that she'd been that close to cumming but I kept fucking her as she did because her pussy was flooded with even more lubricant and it felt even more outstanding. Given a few more minutes of fucking her, it would have been my turn to cum but, once she'd finished cumming, she pulled away from me so that my cock slipped out of her.

"Feel like getting fucked?" she asked Katie, who nodded slowly but enthusiastically. We all moved around so that I was on my back and they were kneeling beside me. Amanda still had her dress on so she whipped that up over her head and slipped out of her bra, as well. I was admiring her naked body as Katie moved to straddle me, then I didn't know who to focus my attention on. Amanda was watching as Katie grasped my cock and lowered herself onto it, moaning as she did. I was moaning as well, feeling her hot, snug, slippery pussy engulf my tool. She started to slowly hump my cock with her eyes closed but I was only able to watch for a moment before Amanda moved up to straddle my face. I admired her trim, dark blonde bush as it approached my face and reached out to grip an ass cheek in each hand.

I started lapping at her pussy, tasting her pungent nectar and causing her to moan along with Katie. Being focused on eating Amanda's pussy probably helped me last longer and not cum as quickly as I'd expected that I would. I wasn't so focused that I was missing the pleasure of feeling Katie's pussy moving up and down my cock, of course, but by dividing my focus between Amanda's pleasure and my own, as well as Katie's, we were all definitely getting more out of it. Katie's pussy did feel amazing as it moved up and down my cock but I didn't really have a sense of what level of pleasure she was experiencing. With Amanda, once I slipped a finger up into her, I could tell by how hot and wet her pussy was that she was on her way to another orgasm. I suspected that, after the first, the next would be a little faster and easier to achieve and hoped it would be the same for Katie.

As they were each getting closer to their second orgasms, they were both moving faster; Katie was riding me harder while Amanda was humping her pussy toward my face. Amanda's pussy was not only becoming wetter but even more engorged as well so it didn't surprise me when she let out a cry and her body started shaking. I continued to eat her while realizing that it also felt like Katie's pussy was getting hotter and wetter. Amanda's orgasm appeared to be a long and intense one but, when she finally seemed to have finished cumming, she climbed off of my face and turned toward Katie. Now that I could see her, I was admiring her body as Amanda reached down to stroke her clit. I started pushing up into her while watching her perky titties bouncing and it was just another moment before she gasped and started to visibly shake.

"You know who hasn't cum yet?" Amanda asked Katie once she'd gone still and opened her eyes again.

"We can fix that," Katie replied as she climbed off of me. She knelt on the opposite side of me from Amanda, who had already lowered her head as she gripped the base of my cock. I moaned as Amanda wrapped her lips around my tool and engulfed it in her mouth. She slid her lips up and down it a few times before having Katie take a turn. Watching the two of them sucking my cock was almost as pleasurable as feeling the two of them sucking my cock. Despite how long I'd lasted so far, I knew it wouldn't be much longer with the two of them making a concerted effort to make me cum. I relished the building pleasure and the feel of both of their mouths moving up and down my cock.

My cock swelled even more once I was right on the verge of cumming but the two of them continued to skillfully suck me off. When I finally started spewing, it was into Katie's mouth but she quickly shared my bounty with Amanda. They both swallowed a portion of my load and kept alternately sucking me off until they were certain that I was fully spent. They moved up the bed to lie on either side of me and the next thing I knew, Katie was beside the bed trying to zip up her dress.

"C'mere," I murmured and she came closer so that I could zip her up.

"My family is probably wondering where in the world I am," she whispered, "but I promise I'll see you tomorrow."

She leaned down and gave me a kiss then headed out the door with her shoes and her bra in her hands.

"What about you," I asked Amanda, "anyone wondering where you are?"

"My friends know exactly what I'm doing," she replied. I reached over and turned off the lamp and we were both quickly asleep again.

Despite the blackout curtains covering the door to the veranda, the sun started creeping in around the edges a few hours later and we started to stir. I was pleased to discover that it hadn't been a dream and that a naked Amanda Freitag was snuggled up against me. I was even more pleased when, once she was awake, she immediately kissed me and reached for my cock. I slipped my hand over her smooth abdomen and through her trim bush to find that her pussy was already overflowing with juices. Once she had my cock as rigid as it was going to get, she got up and straddled me, guiding my cock to her hot, wet pussy and lowering herself onto it. We both moaned and I reached up to fondle her tits as she started to slowly ride me.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Celebrity Chef Cruise Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds