• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • A Tranny Whores Tale: Bambi Banga

A Tranny Whores Tale: Bambi Banga

12

Unlike my other stories, this is not a true story all by itself, but it is a combination of true events put into one tale. Please comment.

Kink

*****

I sat at work struggling to keep my raging hard on at bay. I woke up horned up enough to fuck a whole in a sponge. My balls ached. I was beaming with animalistic lust. I stumbled through the work day in a sexual fog. The women at my job were objects as far as I was concerned today.

When any woman entered my office to discuss business matters I starred in their eyes and fought mightily not to glance over their feminine form.

I was able to complete my work day, but it was extremely difficult. I sat in the restroom several times to watch porn on my phone. Gangbangs and transsexuals were the orders of the day. I watched a 15 minute clip of a Brazilian tranny gangbang.

She was a tan complexioned cutie, thin, and with a heavy cock. The men in the scene all had dark skin and anaconda-like cocks with hefty balls. The scene unfolded before me. They used the pretty shemale in almost every way imaginable.

Two dicks in her mouth with one in her oiled ass, double anal with her shaft leaked fluid on one of the studs' abdomen and more. It ended with all three studs jizzing on her face, neck, and tits simultaneously. I was enthralled by it all.

When it hit 5 o'clock I stopped by a local pub near the business district. I had devious plans to involve myself in the most lustful situation I could discover. I picked up a local alternative newspaper to pass the time as I drank myself to oblivion. I enjoy being toasty prior to my escapades. I read through the indie film reviews and restaurant critiques until I reached the back of the publication. There were the usual chat line numbers, straight & gay escort services, and my favorite, the transsexual escort section.

Most of the pics and ads I grew accustomed to seeing; apparently the same 'workers' ran the same ads for months on in. Then, I came across a large picture ad. It read

"Bambi Banga. Yes, it works. 5'8" 150lbs, 36C-24-37, 8 inches of shear ecstasy.

Always ready to play. Call me at 818-xxx-xxxx."

I was mesmerized by the photo. Bambi was a honey colored sex creature with firm breast that hung just right. She was wearing playboy bunny ears, no top, and stripper style wide fishnet stockings. The nipples on her C-cups we shielded by stickers with tassels hanging from them. Her 'faggot maker' was poking in between the stockings and was warped out for censoring purposes. My cock was protruding in my pants.

A couple was sitting next me enjoying the after-work evening. The girl was closest to me. She turned and looked over her shoulder and saw the ads I was reading. She looked at me a bit stunned, looked at the ad, and looked at me again. She seemed both disgusted and amused. She spoke in her company's ear, apparently telling him what I was doing. They both laughed and I heard the gentlemen say "No way!" He peaked over her shoulder and laughed again. I didn't care. The liquor and my need for an encounter was so great that I wasn't bothered by who witnessed me in my search for the perfect 'chick with a dick.' I stood up to leave. I dropped a $50 on the bar counter and gathered myself. By this time the couple situated next to me were exchanging small kisses and stroking each others fingers. As I walked, I leaned in, invading their space, and said "Don't knock it until you try it."

As I was finishing my statement, the guy tried pushing me away with his free arm. He was offended and wanted me, in no way, to challenge his heterosexuality. The brunt of the force missed me, but I got his drift. I looked at the girl and coyly said "You never know, he might have already." She turned to investigate his reaction as I kept walking. I laughed last and left the bar.

In my car, I was a few notches above tipsy. With no hesitation I called the number on Bambi's ad. I told her a few of my likes. She gave me her location and instructed to meet her there. The location wasn't far from where I was.

I was familiar with the area. I got there in five minutes. As usual, I parked away from the building and out of sight of anyone who might be gazing out of the window of my destination. I kept a flask of vodka in my glove compartment. I love vodka. As I reached for the glove handle I saw a feminine figure out of the corner of my eye about 50 feet away. I have an uncanny ability to spot trannies. I never understood how anyone claimed they were tricked by a transsexual woman. It was Bambi. She was crossing the street in a hurry. The succulent combination of her God given male-like athleticism and her convincing feminine demeanor, style, and sexual draw had me captivated. She was wearing a really tight black mini dress. It rose up her toned thigh and hugged her perfect ass as she walked. She had black and what looked like 4 or 5" ankle strap heels on. She took very short, brisk steps. She wore a simple white tee shirt that was undersized and the collar cut down the middle to expose what I was hoping to be soft stunning breast. Her hair was blonde and long. Seeing that flash of pure sexuality pass my eyes made my heart race. It was starting again. I trembled with anticipation of the debauchery to come. I managed to get a hold of the flask out of the glove compartment and took a quick swig. I felt warm, hot even. It was both the spirits and my blood that began boiling with untamed lust. I drank again. My nipples stiffening at the thought of my next adventure. My dick felt like a NASA shuttle preparing for departure.

I was ready. I performed my ritual of emptying my pockets and stepped out of the car. I walked calmly, but it was a total farce. I was shaking with nervous energy on the inside. My entire body was sensitive. I was driven to see the meaty pipe on this bitch. I had plans to push it into my hungry mouth until it either poked a rib or gagged me uncontrollably. I wanted to drink the whore's milk straight from the utter. I reached my location. There was a gate that closed off an exposed brick corridor of sorts. I called Bambi and informed her I was outside.

In no time she arrived at the gate, punched in the code on the keypad and welcomed me in. I finally saw her in person and up close. She was a doll. She smelled like a scented lotion with a touch of cucumber. My cock twitched. Her fragrance rushed into my nostrils. My one eyed friend was already drooling with pre-nut.

She greeted me with eagerness. She came within inches of me as soon as I step through the gated threshold. She wrapped her arm around my waist and pulled me in towards her 5'7" frame. Her right hand explored my chest and quickly worked its way to my waist. She took hold of my rod. She gripped it firmly through my pants. She was taking ownership of it for the night. My erection pleased her and heart went into my throat. Bambi let out "Ooh, my. We got to get you upstairs."

She took me by the wrist and led me through the brick corridor, which led to an outside open space. There were several apartment doors. I remembering wondering "which one of these doors leads to this sexy bitch's place?" She led me to the door directly opposite of the corridor. She took her first step up the stairs, her mini skirt rose and flashed her right thigh. She had a well done tattoo of a lace garter belt wrapped around her right leg. The tattoo added to her appeal. As she climbed the remaining steps up to her apartment I googled over her apple ass jiggling in front of me. I wanted to peel her skirt up to her hips right on the stairway and tongue her anal rose bud, but I held on long enough to make to her place.

It was a partially carpeted comfortable space. The rest of the apartment had dark oak floors. The lights were dim, which made the bright light from the staircase intrude from under her apartment door. I stood in the center of the main/living room. I placed my usual donation on a wall shelf. Bambi went over to it and ensured the amount was enough. She counted it, looked up and smiled at me. Then she came to me from behind and pressed her warm body against my back. Then she stepped around and in front of me and begin unbuttoning my shirt. She stared in my eyes as she undressed me. There was silence in the room.

She pulled off my woven and threw it on the sofa. She pulled my undershirt up over my head and dropped it by her side. She was catering to me. I was in a strange place mentally. I was accustomed to being used by transsexual women and that's what I thought I came for. But this felt like a date that was concluding in sensual love making.

Bambi stepped back behind me. She moved her soft hands down the length of my arms, then up my abdomen and paused at my chest. She used the index finger on each hand and circled around each of my nipples. I shook. She removed her hands briefly and I heard her mouth part followed by light sucking. Her hands and index fingers returned to my nipples wet from her juicy mouth. She teased me, barely touching them, but I could feel the moist coolness of her spit between my nipples and her fingers. My back arched involuntarily. My eyes rolled and I gave a light moan. I reached for my belt buckle as quickly as I could while entranced in the moment. I managed to unfasten myself and let my slacks drop to the beige carpet. I inched my under trousers down so my cock could breathe and my bare ass was pressed against the soft fabric of her skirt.

Bambi pinched my nipples softly and I responded in harmony. She pinched them tighter and my subtle moans increased in volume. One hand disappeared briefly from my view and I was left with only her right thumb and index finger pinching, twisting, and turning my nipple. It was getting intense. My dick stood at full attention and jolted straight out from my pelvis. Pre-cum dripping and all.

I was on an alcohol and hormonal induced cloud. My body was yearning to be satisfied. I wanted to take control of the moment, turn around, throw Bambi against the closest wall and pleasure the bronze goddess with all I could muster. Just as the thought built up in my mind, things suddenly change. I felt a meaty slap between my upper thighs in the voided area just below the run between my sphincter and my balls. It was the thickest faggot pleaser I've ever had the pleasure of contacting. Her prick felt abnormally wide. The shock drove me to an uncontrollable place in my horny little head.

Bambi began easing in and out of my thighs with her stiff prick. Every forward poke lifted my stones and jabbed my own cock. She took me by the arms, around my elbows, and butterflied them behind my back. "That's a big dick" I said shallowly under my breath.

She didn't said a word. The dry push between my legs suddenly stopped and her hand swiftly struck across my ass cheek like I was a street walker that came up short after servicing a Jon. She began turning me to face her. When we were eye to eye she smiled and rubbed the top of my skull for a few moments. I was sure where this was leading. The pressure on the top of my head increased and I took my first look at Bambi's spectacular tool. It was perfectly straight, had great girth, veiny, and made me hungry for throat yogurt. I began my descent with my legs straight; leaning forward. I opened my steamy mouth to engulf the mammoth and quickly felt the sting of an open hand slap across my face.

Bambi simply said, "I didn't say a word about sucking dick. Did I? I was stunned and held my bruised self-respect gingerly.

"Spit on it." She said without raising the decibel of her voice. "Hurry up." She continued.

I tried to produce the most watery saliva I could conjure and let it ooze out of my mouth. Bambi pointed her cock upwards to allow my spit to run down the length of her tool. Once the beads made their way to the base of the cock, Bambi switched her focus back to me. She licked her two middle fingers and slapped me again across my already sore cheek and said "Turn back around."

Bambi chuckled as I followed orders. She knew she had total control of the situation. Before I was fully turned she forced me to complete my 'about face' and returned her wet hard-on back between my thighs.

Bambi grabbed my arms in the same spot and recommenced pumping my inner thighs. Every stroke made my anal canal wince. It felt like my prostate was pulsating. Bambi kept pushing my dick out of its normal position with every forward thrust between legs.

"Ankles together" Bambi instructed. She pulled me making me arch my back, to my discomfort. She picked up the pace and every half second the mushroom head of her pipe peaked out the front of me then ducked back leaving trails of my own spit and her gooeyness. She was thick enough to compress my nerve endings. It felt like she was up against my two femur bones. My inner thighs produced a frothy substance from the friction and sex liquid from my mouth and Bambi's fat dick.

Bambi didn't utter a sound as she forced me to give her a thigh job. She wrapped her arms under my pits grappling both shoulders and began spewing streams of warm nut without warning. She kept pumping and the cum shot on my balls and ricocheted off my own stiffy a few times, but mostly got caught between my thigh walls and ran down my legs, past the back of my knee caps and finally reached my Achilles heel.

My dick was stone solid. My lower half was battered with shemale semen and I was dying for more. I thought to myself "use me the fuck up." Bambi released me. I took four or five baby steps to the table near the sofa. My pants were around my calf muscles so every step caused the sex juices to smear on the inside of each pant leg. I was a nasty horny mess. I shifted my weight and placed my hands on the table to support myself. I heard Bambi walk into her bedroom, but I didn't turn around. I spent a few moments accepting the fact there was sloppy goop on my thighs and legs and smeared on my pants.

I could hear her fumbling in the bedroom. I heard the sound of hard plastic cracking and bending. Then I could hear her high heels clicking on the hardwood as she made her way back towards me. I could measure her distance and feel her presence. Bambi was about a foot behind me. With her 'fuck me' pumps she was nearly as tall as I am. I felt her lean in over my body, press her voluptuous breasts against my shoulder blades and gently blow on me ear.

"Did you enjoy?" She asked.

"Yes. Very much." I responded.

"Very good" she quipped. "I have a surprise for you."

"What might that..." I began to say.

"Shhhhh." Bambi subtly interrupted.

She kissed my cheek as if to comfort me and reached her arm over my shoulder and gently coiled around my neck. She nibbled my left lobe and began flicking it with her tongue. Her arm completed the circuit around my neck and shoulder. She pulled me upright and straightened my posture while licking my ear and biting at it. I could feel the pressure of her toned arms tightening around my neck. Her bicep made its way to the front of my Adam's apple and was flexed, keeping me in place. I closed my eyes and put my mind on every nerve ending throughout my body taking in the joys of her sweet yet abrasive affection. I anticipated what was next. Her grip around me became extremely tight and I experienced a new sensation. I felt a cool fluid followed by a piercing push against my puckered asshole. I naturally reacted with a jolt and forwarded my hips away from the sensation, but Bambi gripped me as hard as she could and began smiling. She was forcing something inside my ripe hole.

I winced at the piercing. The probe felt cool but the pain it produced began to sizzle. I wondered what she was pushing inside my ass. I knew from her position and the shape of the anal intruder that it wasn't her cock.

"I'm plugging you up. Have you ever had your ass plugged up before?"

Bambi inquired.

"Never." I struggled to say with the choke she had me in.

The plug poked me and started to stretch my hole as the base of it approached my entrance. I deserved the hurt. The feeling and thought of Bambi putting an anal plug in me made me submit even more. My masculine mind frame was melting and making way for the fullness of being a toy for this sexy shemale bitch's amusement. The plug pushed towards my large intestines and poked my prostate. I bucked wantonly as Bambi choked me and kept pushing the ass cone inside of my faggot body. It was agonizing punishment and pleasure. My asshole snapped after being stretched to its limits. I took in the widest part of the plug and my entranced closed around the smaller section of it, sealing the training tool up my rectum. All that was visible was the wide base. With an open palm Bambi pounded the flat base forcing the plug to agitate my ass more and my dick to pulse. She struck again and it felt like the point of the cone popped out a vertebrae. All I could do was shout.

My cock was hard and parallel to the floor. I was burning for more sexual torment. Bambi reached for the plug yet again, but this time, instead of slapping it further into my canal, she turned the flat base clockwise and made my elastic-like sphincter twist in the same direction. I felt my ass ripping.

"Ahhh!" I screeched

"Yeesss. That's it. Feel that shit." She said as she continued to twist.

She released me and stood still behind me for a moment. I was panting hard and heavy. Again, she walked off into the shadows of the house. I leaned back on the table. I swiped the pre-cum from my knob licked from my fingers. It was tangy and cool from exposure to the breeze in the room. Bambi returned. I didn't hear the clicks of her heels, but the ashy sounds of bare feet scrapping across the hardwood. She moved slowly. Then, I heard a thump. She placed something behind me. It sounded like a box or something. Bambi placed her hands around my neck and pulled me downwards. She wanted me to sit. I obeyed.

The object was lower than I expected. As I sat the butt plug pushed deeper inside my gut just as she had wanted. Bambi pulled at my arm, signaling me to spin to face her. She was naked. Her 36c cups proudly pronounced from her chest. Her succulent nipples were a darker tone than the rest of her body. They were perky and perfect. I glanced over the rest of her body. Bambi's abs were tight and it was clear she worked at keeping her heavenly frame in great shape. She had the cutest belly button with a faint trail of hair that led my eyes down to her gorgeous dick. I couldn't get over how massively thick it was. Her tool was veiny, and had bulbous head that shined like it was shellacked in the dimly lit room.

She placed her right leg on the box-like seat I was sitting on and caressed the crown of my skull with her left hand. She was grooming my hair with her hand until I realized my next order of business. I wrapped my left arm around her thigh and clenched her meaty womanhood with my right hand. I squeezed her pipe at the base and watched the front four inches swell and leak from the tip. It was soft at the touch, but firm as steel, hot and trickling pre-cum. I was in awe of her chiseled 'wang.' I leaned in and open my mouth to suck.

I miscalculated just how fat her cock was. I thought I opened my salivating mouth wide enough to devour it, but I could hardly get my dick sucking lips over the head. I opened wider, placed my hand on the small of Bambi's back, and pushed her in closer.

"Too much dick for you, huh?" Bambi asked.

I nodded to indicate "yes."

She pushed her hips forward and palmed the back of my head. Her fingers were spread wide. I opened my jaw as far as I could. I squinted tightly as if the morning sun interrupted my sleep. My eye ducts filled with liquid and ran the surface of my cheek. I gagged like no other. She kept the pressure on the back of my head. I loved the feeling of being force fed the monster of a dick Bambi had, but I knew I couldn't take it all. My entire airway was blocked. I coughed with the spit having nowhere to go but back down my throat. Bambi was focused on making me suck all of her cock in lieu of my struggles. She clamped my bottom jaw as she continued applying force to the back of my head with her other hand. Her own jaw was clenched tight and she spoke through her teeth.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • A Tranny Whores Tale: Bambi Banga

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds