• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Knowing When To Give In

Knowing When To Give In

We were always such a responsible couple. Telling ourselves the time wasn't right for children, and citing the lack of money and of time as excuses to delay our plans for a full family. In hindsight, those were ideal conditions for creating a deep desire for risky temptations.

It started as many afternoon delights do, two bored and horny people with time to spare. A coy smack on the ass that lead to to a brief chase resulting in some playful wrestling on the bed. I've always been the type to say no but mean yes. Of course we have a safe word for emergencies. We have yet to use it.

"Stop. Please!" my voice was wobbly as I panted for my breath. Even though he had never taken a wrestling class in his life, he was amazing at keeping me pinned in place.

"You don't want that," he purred back knowingly as he leaned in to rut his nose against my collar bone trying to expose enough neck to graze his teeth across, "You should be more honest with yourself, my little treat."

There was power in words. His own panting translated into hard puffs and long sighs on my chest. The abrupt variations of his breath made me tremble and squirm harder. He is a master of my weaknesses, and in that fraction of a moment he jerked my arms over my head. His large hand quickly secured my wrists together so he could free the other for more mischievous purposes.

When his touch brushed over the swell of my breast there was a deep seated delight in his groan, "With perk nipples like these, you can't tell me you don't want this."

I could only respond with a guilty whimper and a renewed vigor in my wallowing. I may have been helpless, but I wasn't giving in without a fight. He was expecting it. Of course he was, it was the game we play. His hands grow more bold until finally a couple fingers are knuckle deep in one of my willing holes. This time was much like every other as his caress moved down lower slipping under the waist of my pants and between the thin panties protecting my modesty. His adept fingers knew just the right pressure to put on all the right places as he rubbed my covered slit.

"Maybe I should just fuck you bare tonight," there was even more heat in his voice since my struggle had wanned and his fingers were right where he wanted them to be.

A catch to my breath betrayed my desires, but I still whimpered the obligatory, "We can't. You know that," I followed that up with an attempt to appease his disappointment, "Besides, we just got those new condoms. They claim to be the thinnest yet."

The slight sag in his posture conveyed his acknowledgment. He only allowed a moment of defeated before sighing in my ear, "Someday I won't listen. Someday I am just going to take."

A threat. An empty threat. At least it always had been before, and so I wrote it off as just another naughty nothing whispered in the heat of the moment.

When I finally conceded to him, there was a frantic stripping of clothes. Only the bottoms. We didn't have the patience or desire to screw with the rest. I was wet enough, he was hard enough, and we just couldn't take it any more; then there was that awkward moment many couples know all too well. Despite what cosmo claims, it's very difficult to make putting on a condom sexy. Sure, if you can master doing it with your mouth it's pretty nice trick for not killing the mood immediately, but then you have to go the rest of the fuck with the taste of condom and lube in your mouth. Mmmm. Condom kisses.

Despite the pause, we are experts at bouncing back. I rolled onto my stomach, propping my hips up with a couple pillows to achieve the perfect fucking angle. I know this drives him wild because it always makes for a deliciously tight screw. To really speed things up, I slid by hand between my thighs to part those wet lips with two glistening fingers. He loves this view and I love knowing he is looking at my glistening pink flesh while jerking off. With a firm grip on my cheek he exposed the tight bud of my ass. My heart pounded and my face went red. It always makes me feel embarrassed and bawdy at the same time. Through the wash of my own excitement I could still read his mind, he was debating on how long it would take him to prepare it enough to accommodate his throbbing cock. He must have been too eager to wait, because it wasn't long before I felt the tip of his shielded cock brushed up and down along my slit. Now coated in my ample juices, he slowly sunk deep into my wanton hole eliciting a sweet sigh from me.

"Fuck you feel tight," he exhaled against me.

He wanted tight, and I was happy to oblige. I arched my ass up into him and squeezed my thighs together. In this position it was the best way to get him as deep as possible while gripping his dick as tight as I could with my warm snatch. When he moaned I knew I had it right. His body hardly pulled away from mine. Instead he used short driving thrusts of his hips to hammer into my twat. This kept his groaning by my ears and his lips near my shoulders. Both of which he used quite freely. The kisses and the nibbles were a wonderful contrast to the primal groaning, grinding, and humping.

"I love these new, mm, condoms. It, uhn, feels like nothing is there," he somehow managed to get out between his grunting.

I can't say if it was naiveté or blatant disregard that kept us going, but that should have been our warning. He slipped his arms under me like some fancy wrestling hold. Using it to grip my shoulders so he could jerk me into his every thrust.

"You are," I had to pause a moment to pant for the breath he was forcing from me, "You are so deep. Don't stop. Just like that!"

"You like it deep don't you, baby," his words were more daring. He knew what to say to get me off, and the moment my pussy was quivering his cock would explode, "That's because you're just a wicked little bitch. You want me to fuck you so deep that when I pound this hot load into you, your fertile little twat doesn't stand a chance."

"Stop! Stop! Slow down!" I knew my pleads were in vain.

"Stop what? Telling you what you want to hear? We both know what you really want," his panting grew more desperate, "You can lie to me, but you can't lie to yourself. You want to feel my hot jizz flood your cunt so deeply you can feel it pooling there. You just want to be marked. And claimed. And bred like the horny minx you are."

I felt his grip shift, and his hand slid under me to cup my mound in his hand. His middle finger pressed into my soaking slit to skillfully rub at my clit. I pushed my face into the bedding to muffle a sharp scream of passion.

"Don't hide it. Just fucking. Ugn. Just. Take. It!" he growled into my ear as his cock pumped spurt after spurt of warm sticky cum. Which, of course, was all it took to shove me over the edge.

Another scream escaped from my lips as my pussy quivered and milked him for every drop until we both collapsed gasping for breath. We spent a few moments there panting before I nudged at him to get up. Reluctantly he rose.

He was still. Too still. Then, with out warning, he gripped my knee and used it to roll me over. There was a fire in his eyes unlike anything I had seen before. I was laying on my back peering up at him stunned. While I struggled to make sense of what was happening, he pressed his fingers right back in my snatch. It didn't hurt, but I cried out in shock all the same. When I felt something in my twat being shifted I knew right away what his look was about. My eyes went wide and my pussy throbbed. His fingers slowly pulled back, bringing the half drained condom with it.

Quickly I covered my face to hide the glowing blush on my cheeks. Worried he would find it repulsive.

"Did you like that, my little minx?" His voice purred with a lust I had never hear from him before. The condom moved to his free hand so he could drive those cum stained fingers back in, "You gripped my fingers so hard. I was trying to be careful but you emptied half of my load right into your twat."

My breath caught when I realized the gravity of the situation. There he was, fingering his sticky seed deeper into my pussy. I cried out in haste and rushed to get out of bed, "I have to clean up!"

The escape was quickly countered. Not only did he managed to shove me back down, but he also worked the pillows under my ass.

"Damage is done. Maybe this is fate's way of telling me to fuck you like you want to be fucked," he dipped his fingers into the condom like wetting a brush with paint, then returned to coating my twat as spoke, "I've been told propping the hips up is a good way to knock a naughty little bitch up. So you will stay. Just. Like. This."

Each of his words punctuated with a deep thrust of his fingers in my messy snatch. I was still reeling. I didn't believe he would do it, and he must have read that in my eyes because he slowly pulled his fingers from my twat. I really thought he was going to let me up, until he reached down with his fingers spread my pussy with one hand and pouring the remaining contents of the condom on my slit with the other. The look on his face was of pure defiance.

"You like letting me look at your gushing twat," his hand nudging my legs wider apart as he spoke, "I can see my cum dripping down your slit. Why don't you just give in and put on a little show for me. Let me see what my horny little minx does with a snatch covered in cum."

There was a fraction of a second where I wanted to run away, but the feel of his load slowly flowing down my pussy was too much. My fingers moved bashfully at first. Catching all that cum before it could fall to waste on the pillow. Then rubbing it back up and down over my slit. Never daring enough to go for more, just working the jizz over my clit. His eyes were glued on the view. I had never seen him get so hard that soon after just getting off. I wanted to see him jerking off. I craved it more than anything else in that moment. So I did what I knew would work. I rubbed a single timid finger over that already well fucked hole. I was right in my assumption, his hand went right to his dick. I carefully pushed that finger into my pussy while holding my breath. I was already on fire but seeing his unshifting gaze burned at me more. The damage may have been done, but we were surely making it worse. I didn't care.

"Don't be shy," he coaxed me on, "You can't be bashful with a cunt full of cum, and a finger in your pussy."

He had me there. My free hand took hold of a breast as I decided to just let go. Another finger joined the first, and before I knew it I was arching and bucking under my own prowess. Masterbating wildly under my lover's burning gaze. We sounds flooded the air as I rocked into my hands. Moans adding to the chorus as I gave in. If I was going to be bred, then I was going to love every moment of it.

So entranced by my own pleasure, I didn't even notice as he leaned in over me. Only when he caught my hand and pulled it aside to make room for his rock hard dick did I understand what his intentions where. I didn't stop him, and I didn't want to. I wrapped my legs around his waist to pull him deeply in my snatch. For once I wanted to be the one surprising him.

"Oh, fuck," was the only thing he could utter for a while. On an occasional night I would let him put his cock in me for few moments, but this was the first time he was fucking my pussy with no protection knowing he was going to get to spend his balls deep in my welcoming twat.

"You did it on purpose," I huffed out as he eagerly picked up his pace, "You let it slip off intentionally."

He could only shake his head to answer me. Far too overwhelmed by the warmth and softness of my bare hole to even think of words. His soft grunting was so primal it sent chills through me. Each thrust was stirring that cum, and the thought of that only made me crave him more.

I didn't realize how quickly we could cum together when we both had a goal in mind. My hand slid down to grip his ass and jerk him in tighter. It caused him to explode on the spot. I felt his cock pumping again, this time I knew that seed was pounding the walls of my cunt. I came just as quickly. My body tingled, my toed curled, and my throat clenched so I wasn't even able to scream. Finally I rested back, my head swimming in the blissful numbness one gets after a life changing orgasm.

We both laid there for a long while basking in the moment before he grinned and rolled off me. As he adjusted the pillows under my hips and gingerly fingered the oozing seed back in my pussy, he purred out, "You stay like this until I'm hard enough to take you again."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Knowing When To Give In

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 122 milliseconds