• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Fun at the Grocery Store Ch. 03

Fun at the Grocery Store Ch. 03

I stood, caught in the weight and severity of his gaze. The hard, dark tone of his voice made me shiver; both in fear, and in sexual excitement.

"What the fuck are you doing." His voice cut through me again. Not a question, rather, a statement of disapproval. A tone that immediately let me know that I would be foolish to lie to him, and that I couldn't stop him from doing what he was going to do.

In my heart, I didn't want to stop him, and even though I was scared of his anger... the fear was also exciting. My cunt was already responding to his presence, the angry energy that seemed to be emanating off his body.

In three quick steps, he was standing next to me. Like a father grabbing something away from a disobedient toddler, he snatched the toy from my hands. I still couldn't meet his gaze. I was only aware of his body, standing so close to me. I was aware that he was fully dressed, and I was only clad in my lacy stockings. He could see the giant dark spot on the chair... evidence of my gushing orgasm.

I was blushing, my heart beating faster, standing still, waiting for him to move again.

My cunt was dripping again, I could feel his breath blowing against my body. It was hot, hard; angry. He was breathing like a wild animal, almost leaning in to smell the scent of sex that was wafting off of me.

He held the offending dildo up in front of my face. It was still slightly shiny from my pussy, and I groaned and squirmed under his gaze.

"I'm sorry Master!" I whispered out, my voice childlike and timid. My heart was racing, and I was excited by his proximity- by his dominance.

His other hand whipped out to grasp under my chin hard enough to make me whimper. He used his superior strength to turn me to meet his gaze.

I sighed, my pussy melting when I saw his eyes. They were alight with a mixture of lust, anger, and with sheer deviant pleasure at the prospect of doling out my punishment. I pressed my body against his, my naked flesh molding against his chest, my wet pussy pressing eagerly against the stiff rise of his cock against me.

He leaned into me, smelling me, still holding me still in his grasp. His hot breath made me shiver, and I can't help but smile a bit to myself, drunk off the knowledge that he was going to punish me.

Smirking was a mistake, in a flash he had dropped the toy, and had both hands roughly shoving me by my shoulders. His fingers gripped me, biting into me in a way that I knew would leave marks.

My whine was cut short when he said so dangerously softly, "Shut the fuck up. Clearly you've been a naughty, dirty, greedy slut today."

I had grown still as his voice washed over me, similar to how a snake is dazed by it's charmer. He was able to position me so that I was kneeling across the chair, the wet spot of my come cool against my flushed chest.

I lay, panting, excited at the thrill of feeling his anger, his passion, his animal strength against me. I was painting, my face turned so that I could see him. My ass, my still wet and hungry cunt were on display. I waited, my breath caught in my throat.

He stood over my form, his hard dick evident, drawing my eager eyes to it like a magnet. His hands were fisted at his hips, and the lines of his body told me what I was in for; pain.

I mewed like a kitten, stretching out on the chair, moving my hips, unable to stop myself from responding to his body, his energy, and his complete and utter control over me. I wanted him to hurt me.

He shook his head, the anger broken for a moment by his admiration of my seemingly unquenchable desire. Just as quickly as his eyes lit with that pride, that smile, they grew dark again. He knew better than to trust me. He knew that I was just a horny, disobedient, little slut. He stared down at me, making me shrink under his gaze.

"Tsk tsk" he clucked at me, loving the way I stilled and hung on his every word, every motion. Arms hanging down one side of the chair, breasts pressed painfully into the seat, my head turned and rested on my cheek, waiting. My eyes were glazed in lust, and my pink lips were parted as I drew shallow breathes. My ass and pussy were open, waiting, and I could feel the hard edge of the chair pressing into my pubic bone.

His eyes traveled over me, I basked in his attentions - I was nothing but a greedy hole, and he knew that.

"Tell me, slut." His voice held me tighter than any bonds could, "Tell me what you did today."

Shame flushed me, and I buried my face, ashamed to let him see me.

He was in no mood to put up with my nuances, and it wasn't long before I felt the sting of his open palm against my ass. I squealed, not trying to get away, but still flinching under the sudden bite, then the throbbing ache it left behind. My hips started to gently move, beckoning him to touch me.

Suddenly I felt his fingers ripping into my hair, pulling my face up off the chair, I hissed in my breath over my teeth. It hurt, but my Master knew that I liked it when he punished me.

"Don't play shy, fuckwhore," he leaned closer to me, his face inches from mine, I could feel my pussy responding to his words, my ass still stinging from his slap. "Tell daddy."

"Ohhhh..." I moaned out, unable to do anything but what he said, my entire being striving to give him everything he wanted. "I... I flashed the men at the store today..."

I couldn't meet his eyes, but I was able to muster enough air to form the words.

He shook his head at me, still crouched close to my face, his hand still painfully tight in my hair.

"You naughty girl. You wanted people to see that pussy, didn't you?" He finally released my hair, and ran his hand lovingly down my back, sculpting his palm up over the rise of my ass, and gently squeezing and caressing the place where he had struck me. I leaned into his caress like a cat, purring, lavishing in the knowledge that he knew exactly what had motivated me. "You want every man who sees you to know what you are, don't you?"

"Yes, Master, yes.." I groaned out, completely fixed on his fingertips, running down my ass, and rubbing across my already slippery pussylips. My hips moved on their own, urging his finger to stop teasing me, to keep teasing me, to never stop teasing me.

"What are you?" He asked, still running his fingers lightly around my cunt, barely brushing my labia, already saturated and swollen, yet still so eager.

When I didn't answer, he brought his hand down again, harshly, against my ass. The sound echoed in the room, and was quickly trailed by my cries.

"... a hole..." I said, my voice breaking a bit, but the rush of joy, and warmth and wetness to my cunt betrayed any shame I felt... I loved being reduced to that, it was what I was built for.

"Oh yes, my slut." he murmured, his hand again gently and tenderly caressing where he had hit me.

Spurned on by his loving administrations, I blurted out the entirety of my bad behavior.

"I am, yes, I wanted the men at the store to see me, to smell my ready pussy while I shopped. I imagined doing things to them, letting them do things to me while I was shopping. I bent over, letting them see my stockings, my underwear..." I caught my breath, and continued on in a rush, "and I didn't wear a bra... I knew they could see my titties.. I wanted them to...oh daddy, then I came home, and I was so horny, so desperate for everyone to see me... I... I..."

I couldn't continue, I buried my face, not wanting to admit the next part of what I had done... coming without his permission was forbidden. That wasn't what was terrifying me, however... it was the fact that I had made myself ejaculate. I had felt the warm stream of liquid suddenly flush out of my cunt... it was something that my Master had worked for, was looking forward to witnessing... and I had made it happen without his permission. I bit my lip, my mind racing, my body oozing need, desire, and eager hunger to take his punishment.

His hands were back at my pussy, tracing the lines of it. He laughed at the way I trembled in fear and anticipation. His laugh caused me to arch my body into his hand, moaning, incapable of any thought except to come.

I drew in a deep breath, and as quickly as I could, spit out the rest.

"I... I came home and fucked myself, Master. I'm sorry, I was so horny thinking about everyone seeing me, and using me, knowing what a slut I am... I... I fucked myself on this chair... and... and... I squirted... I did... I felt it, Master... I'm sorry... I'm sorry!"

I fell silent, panting, terrified of his silence, and of his sudden stillness.

My heart raced, my mind was running through all the worst case scenarios I could imagine. I felt him start to stand, and I began to shift from my position.

"Stay." He commanded.

I began to cry, but part of it was in thrilled excitement. My quiet blubbering was muffled as I pleaded, "I'm sorry! I'm sorry I did it!! I didn't mean to... I just wanted to come, Mast-"

"Quiet."

One word stopped me cold, and I lay, feeling the tears drip down my cheeks, and the saturated ache in my pussy. I knew he was gathering his tools of dominance and reprimand. I was eager for him to leave his marks all over my body. While each blow would hurt me, it left behind a dripping cunt, eager to be filled.

I deserved whatever he wanted to give me; I wanted it.

It wasn't long before he was back, and while he fastened the silken straps around my upper arms, he began to speak in a calm, direct, yet so full of dark promise, "You need to be a good little slut, you belong to me, and you know better than to behave like that."

He shifted to my legs, and began to fasten my thighs, effectively securing me tightly against the chair, my ass, my pussy, open for whatever he wanted. I moaned, sighing "Yes, yes daddy, I'm yours. Please, punish my greedy cunt...please Master!"

I looked over my shoulder at him, and was overcome with desire when I saw how he was studying me; his favorite thing to do was tie me up, watch me struggle against myself, and him, as he doled out pain and pleasure in equal measures.

He leaned over to retrieved the dildo from where he had dropped it, and he contemplated it for a moment. "So... you like feeling this up your cunt, huh?" he said in a conversational tone.

"...oh...mm... yes... yes I love how that feels." I groaned, writhing against the restraints.

With those quick, precise movements, he had inserted the cock neatly into my hole. He held it into me, I could feel his palm against my labia, and I groaned at the tight, full, delicious feeling in my pussy.

"Well, slut. You are going to receive a beating. You showed off without my permission, didn't you?"

My cunt squeezed around the dildo, pushing it out, but he kept it firmly in place as I groaned out, "Yes... I was so bad, daddy."

"You fucked yourself, you came without my permission, didn't you?" His voice was closer to my ear, and I started to fuck my hips up into his hand.

"Oh yes, yes, I am a greedy slut, daddy... I am."

He pushed the dildo deeper into me, making me gasp as I felt it invading my cervix. "You are to keep this dildo in your greedy hole. Understand? I'm going to beat you with the riding crop. If you let that cock fall out of your pussy, I'm going to start over. Understood?"

"Please!" I cried out, "Please Master, yes, I will keep it in. I can!" I was panting, already so turned on by the idea. My cunt gripped around the dildo, but as soon as he withdrew his hand, my wet, excited hole pushed the phallus out.

Too late, I tried to suck it back up inside me, but it drooped out of my cunt, falling farther out each time I tried to squeeze it back in.

He laughed at me, and reached over to shove the slippery cock into me again.

"You're going to have to do much better than that, slut." He chuckled, running his hand over me and admiring the way I struggled to stay calm.

He knew what he was doing to me. He knew that in order for me to keep the cock inside me, I would need to stay calm, center myself. He knew that letting my pussy squeeze, work on the dick like it so desperately needed to, that that was the exact action which would push the dildo from me. I pouted, blowing air up over my hot face, trying to relax and accept, still responding to his hands trailing up and down my exposed back.

I tried to calm my mind, to focus on my breathing, not on the sensations of being stuffed with seven inches of cock, nor on my Master's hands leaving shivers in their wake.

"Good girl." His praise caused my breathing to hitch, and I had to calm myself before I expelled the toy in my excitement, "I'm going to hit you, whore, for being so greedy and disobedient. After each time I hit you, you're to say clearly, 'Thank you for punishing this greedy slut.'"

Now his fingertips were back at my cunt, and I groaned audibly, struggling to remain still, drawing a deep breath in through my nose as I felt his featherlight touch running down and around my swollen cunt, then coming to rest gently, but firmly, against the end of the dildo.

"Oh yes, daddy," I exhaled, immediately drawing another deep breath to try and calm my electrified body, "Thank you for punishing this greedy slut."

"Oh yes. You are a greedy hole. I'm going to hit you know, painslut, twenty times. Can you do that? Can you keep that toy up in your greedy hole while I hit you?"

Now he was trailing the end of the crop against me, following my spine, down the crack of my spayed ass, and tapped lightly against the end of the protruding dildo.

"Yes," I groaned out, my heart racing as I tried to listen to his instructions, calm my body and keep the thick dildo inside me, and not be overcome by the wild desire of what he was doing. "Oh yes!"

I wasn't sure I could, but I didn't care, I would say whatever he wanted to keep him focused on me.

He suddenly brought the crop against my body with force, and though I had thought I was prepared, my cunt contracted and pushed the dildo out as I cried, "Thank you for punishing this greedy slut!" My voice broke at the end as the toy fell out completely with a wet sound. "Oh no... oh noooo" I groaned, my pussy aching from the sudden emptiness and the sweet tingle left by the crop.

He shook his head and chuckled darkly as I moaned and strained against the chair, "Bad girl."

Slowly, making sure that I felt each agonizing inch as it forced it's way inside, he put the toy back in my cunt. I groaned, trying to breathe evenly, desperate to relax and be a good girl. I sighed when I felt the tip of the phallus painfully enter my womb.

"Yes, daddy," I was relaxed, totally in a place of pure ecstasy as my Master punished me.

On and on he tortured me, first I made it to three before my cunt squeezed too hard and pushed the toy from me.

The next time I was able to make it to five. Each time he pushed the dildo into me, he made sure to do it so slowly that I was worked up by the time it bottomed out in me.

He rained blows down across my back, and over each cheek. After each slap, I did my best to get out what he wanted, "Thank you for punishing this greedy pussy."

Finally, I was reduced to genuine tears of frustration and overwhelming desire. I couldn't make it to twenty!!

Once again, the toy had slid from my aching hole. He tsked at me again. Ran the crop up and down my back, trailing down an arm, then back down over my body, and down one thigh. I sighed as it passed over the sore marks from his lashes.

Suddenly he brought the crop squarely against my hole.

I squealed, jumping off the chair as much as my restraints would allow.

"You'll never learn, will you?" He asked me, genuine amusement in his voice. He slid one finger into my sopping cunt, expertly making it contract up around his probing digit. "You are too excited, whore, and you need to calm down before we can continue."

With that, he stood and left the room, leaving me to feel each mark of where he had hit me. The air grew cold, but my ass throbbed in many places. I could still feel the heat and dampness pouring off my hot pussy.

"Thank you for punishing this greedy pussy." I whispered into the empty room.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Fun at the Grocery Store Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 578 milliseconds