• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Starters Only Ch. 03

Starters Only Ch. 03

12

…My Initial Transgression Further Continued

The Weekend

Saturday

I sensed a lot more light in the room then there had been when I had fallen asleep—but I didn’t have to open my eyes to know where it came from; it would be morning sunlight streaming through the row of narrow windows near the vaulted ceiling of the bedroom. I hadn’t worried about covering them, since it would take a very tall, extendable ladder for anyone to be able to see into the bedroom from outside, and being so high above the head of the bed, anyone foolish enough to be out on that ladder in the middle of the night—attempting to peek into my bedroom—would have only been able to glimpse the foot of the bed at best. And that portion of my recent debauchery bed would have been cast in shadow, anyway.

I opened my eyes and verified the fact that the sun was, indeed, up by the white textured ceiling of the bedroom being bathed in the sharp brilliance of the sun’s warm light. As far as sensations go, while a glorious event, I grant you, this one was still a fairly mundane occurrence. However, the particular scent I became very much aware of with my first conscious breath—even though it was a newly acquired scent—was now just as firmly ingrained in my mind as witnessing the sun rising in the east every morning.

I slid my eyes to the right and there it was; the source of the scent that breathed more life into me then the morning sun ever had. It was the unmistakable acrid muskiness of young black male genitals. The black cock beside my face didn’t look quite as it had the last time I had seen it; then it had been only semi-erect. I had fallen asleep on Darnell’s shoulder, but had awoken sometime in the wee hours of the morning and the stirring sight of Darnell’s dark crotch bathed in silver moonlight being reflected off the white ceiling had drawn me like magnet. I had slid down, taken it in my mouth, and had been sucking softly, with Darnell barely stirring. And I knew Darnell hadn’t cum, because—sad to say—I had fallen back to sleep—with his thickening cock in my mouth like a big black pacifier—before I could suck him off enough to nut in my mouth.

But now was an entirely different situation. Darnell’s erection was a raging black hardon, jutting up at an acute angle from his groin… like a black guided missile, complete with its angry purple warhead, ready to blast off toward the enemy. So, now would be the perfect time to see how much muscle memory my esophagus had retained from the previous night’s endeavors on behalf of this fine black cock.

I rose up on my elbow, kissed the peeslit, then took the satin smooth crown of his cock into my mouth. ‘Good Lord’ I thought as I began to go down on that cock; it felt somehow harder in my mouth this morning, much harder than it had felt all of the night before. I took another couple of inches of his cock into my mouth, and with the head entering my reflexively relaxed esophagus, I wondered why this was.

Then I felt Darnell’s hand on the back of my head. “Like my piss-hard, Diane?”

I couldn’t turn my head; if I did, I would loose his cock from my mouth and I wasn’t about to do that. So, I scooted around on the bed until I was between his legs and could see his face. I rose up and reluctantly loosed my oral hold on his cock to ask, “Your what?”

“My piss hardon,” he chuckled. “Guys wake up with a piss-hard, Mrs. C. Happens cause we’re young and naturally hard all the time, but also cause we always gotta piss first thing in the morning.”

Well, that answered my earlier musing; Darnell’s cock being hard was the result of him having to pee. “How long can you hold off peeing?”

”Not long.”

“Well, give me some warning before you do,” I said and swallowed his entire cock. I sucked up and down furiously. I wanted see if could make him blow me a morning load of cum before he couldn’t hold back his pee any longer.

I lost as a strong stream of hot piss flooded my mouth. I quickly clenched my hand around his cock, with my thumb pressed tight against the large vein underneath, cutting off the flow of pee, and yanked my mouth off his cock. I was fuming, but with my lips pressed tight together and my cheeks bulging out from the mouth full of Darnell’s piss, I couldn’t read him the enraged riot act that was building inside me. I scrambled off the bed and raced for the bathroom.

Darnell was right behind me as I opened my mouth and spewed his salty piss into the toilet bowl. “I’m real sorry, Mrs. C,” he said remorsefully as he moved in and flipped up the seat. He forced his hard black cock down and pissed. “I tried to hold it long as I could, but the way you was suckin’…”

Hearing the honest apology in his voice, my anger dissipated. Darnell hadn’t meant to pee in my mouth. It had just… happened… partially because of my sucking. “Here, “ I said, wrapping my hand around his, ‘let me hold it for you, Darnell.” My aim was getting better and I played the strong stream of pee around the bowl, unaware that I was unconsciously licking the droplets of salty urine from my lips.

But D’bone caught me doing it. “Like the taste of piss, slut?”

I realized what I was doing and ceased immediately. Then, after a long soul-searching moment, I shrugged my shoulders and smiled sheepishly. “It isn’t exactly expensive brandy, nor is it your delicious cum, but…”

D’bone turned so his cock was aimed right at me. “Then, ‘stead of shakin’ the dewdrops off my cock, why don’t you get down on your knees and clean the bore of this black pipe like a real freak slut would?”

It had been a statement, not a question. And it might be going too far, but I wanted to prove conclusively to D’bone that I was far more of a slut than Julie could ever hope to become… badly. I got down on my knees and took the head of his cock into my mouth and sucked. I expected a few salty dribbles, maybe, but D’bone had evidently held back just a little, because a spurt of hot piss filled my mouth. I kept my lips tight around his cock so none would leak out and bravely continued to suck. I received a few more salty dribbles for my efforts, then nothing more.

D’bone pulled his wet cock from my mouth. There was a detectable softness in his eyes and in his voice when he said, “You can spit that in the bowl, if you want, Mrs. C.”

I seriously considered doing just that, but then I contemplated the opposing degenerate alternative for a long second or two. I had already swallowed Darnell/D’bone’s syrupy cum several times already, and was ready to freely admit that I was now helplessly addicted to the salty/sweet jism. So, why not his hot, salty piss, too? Both bodily fluids spewed from his hard black cock and I fully intended to have as much of its hard black length in my mouth—and as often as possible—over the next two days. So, why the fuck not?

Because it was simply too disgusting, that’s why. I had already stepped well outside the limits of acceptable society by having an adulterous unbridled sexual affair with a black guy, and I wasn’t the least bit sorry, nor did I feel any guilt for doing it. But, damnit, I needed to preserve some of my self-dignity, right? With my stomach roiling from the unaccustomed, and unnatural, infusion of the urine that had already trickled down my throat, I leaned over and spewed the mouthful of piss into the bowl. I smiled bravely, as much to myself as at D’bone. “Does holding it in my mouth, for over a full minute, still qualify me as being a really nasty white slut?”

“In royal fucking spades, Mrs. C,” D’bone laughed. “Not even nasty-slut Julie’s done that… for any of us.”

I grinned. I had surpassed a little white slut less than half my age, who was far prettier than me, with a much better figure, and clearly far more experience servicing black cocks. ‘Not bad for a homely ol’ broad,’ I proudly thought to myself. Not too fucking bad at all!

As I soaped Darnell’s strong black body in the shower, I unabashedly revealed my X-rated Shakespearian scenario from the night before to him. He laughed and said that it was a scene the Bard definitely should have inserted into the boring play. It would have really spiced things up.

Darnell’s cock was thickening very nicely in my soapy hand and the hungry look that came into his dark eyes told me that he wanted my naughty sex scene to be fully realized. I was, naturally, in full agreement this impromptu sexual rewrite. I slid my uninspiring white body down the length of Darnell’s lathe black body—the both of us all sudsy and slippery with my rose-scented soap—and knelt before him. I cupped his balls in one hand and thoroughly rinsed off his hard cock. The rich flavor of black cock and the addictive taste of the slimy jism that erupts from one I cannot deny liking… a lot; the bitter taste of soap—not matter how fragrant—I do not.

With Darnell towering over me like a young Moor of Venice, I serviced him in the same way I imagine adoring Desdemona would have serviced her hard-cocked Black Prince; by taking his cock deep in my (now more experienced) throat, grabbing his tight young ass in both hands, and mouth-fucking him to the explosive orgasm he had missed out on earlier by having a piss-hardon. And, just like the adoring Venetian princess I was imaging myself as, I dutifully swallowed every syrupy dollop of my Moorish Prince’s delicious cum.

If poor Othello had not allowed that deceitful Iago to fill his head with unwarranted jealousy, he would not have senselessly murdered his beloved Desdemona, and I know in my heart of romantic hearts, that the brawny Moor of Venice would have received this very same sort of supplicant oral worship from his adoring white princess for many, many years. As well as any other “variations of dutiful servicing” he might have requested of Desdemona, I am certain.

As to just what other sorts of “servicing variations” I might be required to perform for my own Black Prince, I learned in short and, initially, very painful order. Lifting me to my feet, D’bone turned my face to the glass wall and forced my feet wide apart with his own. “Ready to relinquish your cherry to your Black Prince, Desdemona?”

I almost laughed. It had been a number of years since I had lost my virginity. But, if this was the way he wanted to play the scene out… “Yesssssss, my forceful Othello” I fawned in exaggerated supplication. “I am but yours for the taking.”

I wasn’t wrong about losing my virginity way back in my late teens; I was merely mistaken in my belief that I had surrendered all of it. There was a portion of my body that was still…

The firm head of D’bone’s cock was pressed against my anal opening and before I could tense up—let alone draw a preparatory breath—the spongy glans was quickly thrust inside me and was well past my startled sphincter when I screamed, “Take it out! It’s too big… it hurts too much! Take it out, Darnell. Please!”

“Hold still, damnit!” D’bone commanded. “Let your asshole get used to it.” He grabbed my hair and pulled my head back. “Otherwise…” He pushed another inch of his cock into my raped asshole “…otherwise I’m gonna bury every last inch of it in your ass—right up to my balls—in one push.” He then shoved another inch of cock into my ass for emphasis.

It hurt like the fires of hell were now loose inside my ravaged rectum and I held still—very, very still—in the fervent hope that, like Darnell had said, my asshole would eventually get used to having a fucking log jammed up inside it. The pain did begin to lessen, but only in sorely graduated stages.

“When you think you’re ready to take more, Diane,” D’bone said, “you push yourself back on it.” He still had my hair in his fist. “But get this straight in your mind; I’m gonna fuck your nasty white-slut ass, with or without your consent.” He twisted my head around. “Got it… Slut!”

Being called “Slut!” once more worked its evil black magic on me. I held perfectly still for a few minutes, attempted to control my breathing, then I took a deep breath and looking right into D’bone’s eyes, I tentatively pushed my asshole further onto his invading cock. There had been enough slippery soap on my ass to provide some slickum and, now that the bibulous head was past my sphincter muscle, several more inches of cock more easily followed behind it.

D’bone glanced down between us. “That’s about half of it. You want to take the rest yourself, or you want me to just give it to you?” He looked back up at me. “Just like a real nasty white slut gets herself ass-fucked?”

I’m quite certain my eyes were glazed over with raw lust when I keened, “Give it to me, D’bone! Ram your powerful black cock in my white ass… all of it!”

And D’bone promptly acceded to my deplorable demand. The remainder of his cock plowed into my asshole and the next thing I knew, I was arching my back and bucking my ass on the cock imbedded in my asshole like the insane, nasty white slut he was demanding that I be for him. “Yesssssss,” I hissed, “pound my white ass, D’bone. I want you to pound the ever lovin’ shit out of my slutty asshole.”

I balled my fists and fucked back for all I was worth. The pain had become intense pleasure for me. This was my first ass-fuck and I wanted to wring every delirious moment out of having my asshole’s cherry being taken that I possibly could. I wanted this to last forever, but knew it couldn’t. When I felt D’bone’s cock harden perceptively and begin to throb inside my asshole, I knew the moment had arrived… for him, and for me as well.

We (D’bone and I together) didn’t literally fuck the ever lovin’ shit out of my asshole. Thank God! That would have been entirely too gross. He did, however, do something that jolted me right over the top. With one hand still entwined in my hair—like he was holding the reins of an out-of-control horse, he reached down between my legs, took my throbbing clit in his thumb and forefinger, and jerked it like a tiny cock. That did it for this modern day Desdemona and I came violently the instant he buried his entire cock in my asshole and shot a powerful jet of scorching jism searing into my bowels.

One powerful blast, then a second, a third, and then a forth jet of cum flooded my bowels. And I felt every one of them, even through the crashing waves of my own intense orgasm. When the welcome spurts of his cum no longer bathed the super-sensitive walls of my anal cavity, my rectal muscles reflexively began milking his cock. I was dying. I was already in heaven. White Slut Heaven.

I continued to milk D’bone’s softening cock with my well-fucked asshole. I didn’t want to release it. I turned my head and smiled at him weakly. “Guess I’m no longer any sort of virgin… not now.”

D’bone grinned. “There are a couple of areas where you’re still a cherry, Diane, but we’ll get those taken care of, too… eventually.”

“Oh, I hope so, my big brawny Moor,” I sighed. “I hope so.”

* *

With the outside doors all securely locked and the heavy drapes pulled closed on any window with visibility into the house, Darnell and I pretty much went about our business stark naked for the entire weekend. When we did wear an item of clothing, for me, it was invariably the smoky, crotchless panties from my diaphanous negligee. Darnell liked seeing me in them, he could see my pussy when I was facing him and he liked the way my cunt opened up whenever I happened to bend over, which I happily did at every conceivable opportunity… and few that were inconceivable.

For me as well, Darnell wore his athletic supporter. I especially liked the way it fit when he was hard; then the head and an inch or two of young black cock would invitingly protrude from the white waistband. I also like the way the jock strap fit across his backside, leaving his cheeks and the crack of his ass exposed, making it easy for me to slide my hand down his tight young ass, then underneath and into the jock from behind to cup and massage his balls. And Darnell liked me doing this for him, too.

Late in the morning Darnell turned the Ohio State game on in the den. Edwin abhorred athletic endeavors of any sort; a quick mind and columns of figures that balanced to the last penny are what did it for him, not muscle-bound bodies sweating and straining against one another over a ball.

I, on the other hand—as I’ve already made you aware, was (and still am) an American Football junkie. I eagerly joined Darnell on the couch and I must say that watching football with some who not only enjoys the game, but is also knowledgeable about its intricacies, was quite refreshing. And watching football with someone who possess a nice black cock, that you can make so nice and so hard in your hand as the two of watch the game, is just as much fun. I did this over and over throughout the first half of the game; stroking Darnell nice and hard, then letting it soften in my hand, then fisting it back to pleasing hardness.

By halftime, Darnell had enough of my ‘get him hard, let it go soft, get him hard’ shit. “Teach you to be teasin’ a black jock,” he snarled. Grabbing me by the hair, he shoved my face into his black crotch. “Suck me off, Slut!” he demanded. “And you best make me nut, have all of it swallowed, and my cock and balls licked clean ‘fore the second half starts.”

I mewed, “Mmmmmmmmmm Hmmmmm,” around his cock, then took it deep into my throat and proceeded to suck him off with an enthusiastic frenzy. I only had about twenty minutes to accomplish my mission and had no time to waste with my own selfish needs… like sucking him off slowly, because I was a blackcock slut who was crazy with lust for having his big black cock in my mouth and down my throat.

With such a restrictive time frame—knowing the effect my vibrating throat muscles would have on D’bone’s cock—I hummed as I sucked him off. I cupped his bloated balls and earnestly massaged them as I swallowed his cock all the way down to my hand, pulled up and swirled my tongue around the swollen head in my mouth, before lunging back down on his turgid black cock. The humming and my insistent ball massaging—along with my voraciously deep-throat sucking worked its magic. Holding my head tight in his lap, D’bone lunged up, burying his throbbing cock in my throat, and exploded. Three hard jet of cum shot down my throat before he relaxed his hold on my head, allowing me to pull up so that the head was in my mouth and I could get a good taste of the next two spurts.

I swirled D’bone’s cum around his cock several times—savoring the exquisite taste of it on my tongue—before swallowing. I then set about sucking and slurping and swallowing the cum from his cock until I could detect no more of the viscous slime on his cock or in my mouth. I then pulled my mouth off his cock and plunged my face into the couch beneath his balls, where I dutifully licked and sucked his drained balls.

I sat up, contentedly licking my lips, in time to see the opening kickoff of the second half. “No delay of game flag thrown for this nasty white slut,” I proudly declared and promptly took D’bone’s deflated black cock back into my massaging white hand.

Ohio State was so far ahead at the end of the third quarter that the game was, for all intents and purposes, over. I spent the fourth quarter openly splayed across the coffee table with D’bone fucking his great black cock into my enraptured pink cunt while we watched to see what the final score would be. The ac-CUM-ulated score that counted most: Me- 3 gratifying cums, D’bone- 2 tremendous CUMS! One of his loads in my belly, the second one leaking out of my well-fucked cunt… I guess you could say we both won.

* *

After supper, Darnell asked if I got any of the porn channels.

“I suppose so,” I answered from the kitchen. “I’ve never bothered to check and see.” We were subscribed to just about everything else on the satellite dish, and the porn channels were all Pay Per View. However, being what I considered to be basically a non-sexual person, I always assumed that Edwin would distain pornography even more than he did sports. “Find one for us and I’ll join you in a minute.”

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Starters Only Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds