• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • StepDaddy's Option, Not Priority

StepDaddy's Option, Not Priority

12

He had had his eye on her since he met her mother and moved in. Though fearful and reluctant at first, he easily took advantage of her youth and inexperience, and through a bit of emotional extortion he was able to manipulate and coerce her legs open.

***********************

Momma had just driven away in her old Lincoln heading into town, and I was in the kitchen washing up the last of the breakfast dishes. I heard Brent come in and sit down at the small kitchen table, "pour me a cup of that hot coffee, girl," he said. I dried my hands and poured the coffee. Setting it down in front of him, I turned and started back toward the sink. As I turned, Brent grabbed my wrist and stopped me, "No, come here baby and sit in Daddy's lap," he said pulling me closer to him. I didn't want to sit in his lap; I just wanted to get away.

"Brent, I'm eighteen years old, and I'm not your baby," I said as I tried to pull away from him. His grasp tightened painfully around my wrist and his expression and voice changed to hard edged indignation that I would refuse to do as he said.

"I said come sit on my lap, Bethy."

I knew what he was going to do and I knew arguing with him would not help. It would be easier to do what he wanted so it would be over.

He looked up at me and smiled at my flagging resistance. I watched as he unzipped his faded workpants and freed his swelling cock. I obediently straddled his knees and leaning forward put my arms around his neck and began to rub my panty covered pussy against his warm semi hard cock.

"That's it baby, get Daddy real hard so he can be real nice to you . . . yes, like that, just the way I told you how to do it," he said.

When he was ready, he reached between my legs and pulled the crotch of my now damp panties aside, and slid his long, thick cock inside me. It hurt, it always seemed to hurt a little when he first entered me. I closed my eyes and buried my face in his thick, strong neck until the pain changed to pleasure and he began to move inside me. Filled with self-loathing I started to grind into him, concentrating on the feel of my clit rubbing against the base of his cock, and all the while thinking how good it all felt. Slowly at first, wanting to get my pussy as wet as he could, and then with increasing depth and force he started to fuck into me harder. Sometimes he'd have his eyes closed and be lost in his lust, other times he'd call me names and curse me as he fucked and used me.

He liked for us to cum together, and would hold himself back until he felt my body stiffen, and my pussy contract around his cock. When I was just on the brink, I would say softly into his ear, "Yes, yes daddy, make me cum." He would put his large hands around my waist and hold my hips in position as he thrusted upward into my pussy as deep as he could go before he exploded, spewing his hot thick cum inside me, still holding on to me as my young, eager body trembled and clung to him.

When he was spent, he adjusted his clothes, and before leaving patted my ass and told me to "make sure this kitchen is cleaned up before your Momma gets back," and then he was out the door and gone until dinnertime.

I stood there at the sink, his cum starting to run down my leg, my pussy raw and sore from the hard fucking he had just given me. Enough. . . I had had enough. With his last words ringing in my ear, I went to my room, packed a bag with my meager belonging and left. It was a two mile walk into town, but I didn't care. I wasn't afraid anymore, I was finally ready to start a new, better life.

*****

Though Momma's managed to stay married to Brent for several years, she's never had very good luck with men in general.

I grew up on a small farm in East Texas during the 1950s. My Mom and Dad were always fighting, verbally and physically from as far back as I can remember, and believe me Mom could give as well as she could take. The fights never lasted too long and they were always followed that night or the next day by the sound of loud fucking coming from their bedroom upstairs. Then one day when I was probably around four years old, Daddy up and left. I remember standing out on the front porch and watching him get into his old beat up car and driving away. He didn't say anything to me or even wave goodbye . . . I never saw him again.

Mom is a beautiful woman and there's never been a shortage of men hanging around her. After Daddy left, that's when Momma started going through men like a dog through a pile of bones. She'd gnaw on one for a little while, and when she got tired of him, or he pissed her off, she'd toss him aside, and move on to the next one. There was one guy she thought she was in love with, and she let him and his son, Mark move in and stay on the farm with us. That lasted until she caught him one night screwing some slut in the back of his car; she kicked him to the curb. He took off that same night, but left his son to fend for himself. Mom said she felt sorry for the "boy", and decided to let him stay with us until he could get himself settled somewhere else. He stayed with us for almost two years.

Mark had taken my virginity. It seems like it was a long time ago. Mom had hired Mark's father as a hand to take care of the heavier chores around the farm, Mark came along with his father, and the two of them moved into the empty workman's shack behind the house. I guess Mark must have been about twenty then, and when his Daddy started fucking Momma, I guess he figured he was the perfect one to take care of the daughter. I had a boyfriend then, but that didn't stop me from flirting and teasing Mark, but it was nothing serious. Mark was long out of high school, and anyway, Momma said he was too old for me and to be careful around him, whatever that meant.

My senior year of high school I got a little job at the Woolworth as the lunch counter girl. It didn't pay a lot, but it provided a little spending money for makeup, a little shopping every now and then, and an occasional movie. Whenever he was in town, Mark would come by for lunch and we'd talk and laugh in between me waiting on my customers. Despite what Momma had said about my being careful around him, I didn't have any serious romantic feelings for him, and I thought we were friends.

I graduated high school and my job at Woolworth's was made permanent, which meant a little more money each payday. My goal was to go to beauty school, but I needed money for that and so I was trying to save every cent I could get while I lived at home. It was around this time that Momma caught Mark's daddy cheating on her and she made him get out. He took off with his cardboard suitcase and Momma decided to let Mark stay, under the pretext of taking over the farm chores his daddy had been responsible for. Within a week of his Daddy leaving, Mark was in Momma's bed fucking her most nights.

*****

Getting through beauty school was a lot more work than I had expected, and coupled with working at the Woolworth I'd get home at night exhausted, and fall into bed often falling asleep as soon as my head touched the pillow. One night I awoke to a chill in my bedroom. The bedclothes had been pulled off the bed, my panties were crumpled at the foot of the bed and my nightshirt was hiked up around my neck exposing my breasts. Standing alongside the bed was Mark. Before I could scream, he bent over me, and stuffed something into my mouth to muffle my cries and tied a scarf across my mouth to secure it. We struggled, but he overpowered me and managed to bind my wrists to the brass bed railing above my head and moving down my body, he spread my legs and tied each ankle to the bedposts.

I was terrified and confused, why was he doing this?

Despite being tied spread eagle on the bed, he pushed my legs further apart and I suddenly felt his warm breath at my pussy opening and I froze, but in my mind, I could hear myself screaming 'Mark how could you?'

Mark's tongue snaked out and brushed against my clit, it found my pink bud and he began to hungrily lick and suck it. He kept licking me, sometimes lightly, sometimes hard, pushing his tongue inside me until I slowly realized that what he was doing . . . felt good.

"That's it Bethy, just relax and enjoy. Let me play with you baby, don't fight, just let it happen," he said, soothing me, calming me into submission.

His broad, warm tongue trailed along my pussy lips sending a cold shiver down my legs. He licked up and down my pussy, finally parting my pussy lips with his fingers to uncover my swollen clit. He began to molest deliciously my clit, rubbing, squeezing, pinching, lightly slapping while behind the mouth gag I screamed for release from the almost unbearable, unimaginable pleasure he was making me endure. I had never experienced anything like this, and I don't think I fully understood what was happening to my body. I was overwhelmed with feelings of fear and repulsion on the one hand and joy and pleasure on the other.

"Stop fighting it Beth," he said again, in a low, coaxing voice. "I can tell you want this to happen, I can tell you're so ready to cum . . . let me help you baby." With that, my hips slowly began humping his mouth. Mark slipped his hands under my butt raising my hips to his mouth and began to devour me until I came in a hard, intense orgasm that I knew would be my measure for other orgasms and other men.

We must have dozed because when I woke he was up, standing near the foot of the bed his jeans down around his thighs, cleaning his cock with my discarded panties. He saw me and smiled, zipped up his jeans and said, "I'll get mine the next time," and left closing the bedroom door behind him.

The next morning, we saw each other in the kitchen during breakfast. I said good morning to Momma and nodded to Mark. It was as if nothing had happened except that whenever he came near me my clit would start to ache and my pussy would get wet.

Mark and I were not together again for almost two weeks. While he had not made any serious sexual advances toward me, there were incidents where he would grope and fondle me, once even finger fucking me under an afghan as Momma sat at her desk going over paperwork, and he and I sat on the sofa watching a movie one night. I have to admit it was scary and exciting. I saw just how Mark was becoming quite emboldened with himself when a few days ago, Momma was downstairs in the family room, and he pulled me into her bedroom, and there on her bed dry humped my ass until he came in his pants like a school boy. Though I enjoyed when Mark played with me, in my naiveté I though that's as far as it would go, I mean a little kissing, fondling and fingering. Mark obviously saw the situation differently. I noticed that he was becoming more and more aggressive toward me and it was beginning to make me feel uncomfortable and anxious when I was around him and I think he sensed I was trying to distance myself from him.

*****

Mom was going away one weekend on some kind of farm related business and wanted Mark to accompany her. He came up with some excuse why he couldn't go, which led to an argument and Mom finally had to go without him. After she left, Mark went upstairs to get ready for a night out with his friends, and I went to my room, having decided since I was going to be alone to make this my "spa night", an evening of pampering myself.

By 11:30pm and half a bottle of wine, I was on my way to being dead to the world and was asleep just about as soon as I crawled into bed. I woke, gasping for breath, feeling as if there was a weight on my chest preventing me from taking a deep breath. I opened my eyes and drowsily looked up into the face of the man stretched out on top of me . . . it was Mark.

He had come home obviously intoxicated, with the intent of fucking me whether I wanted to or not. In my exhausted sleep, I hadn't heard him come in and get into my bed. I was not aware of what was happening until I awoke with him on top of me, positioning himself to enter me.

Squirming under him, trying to push him off, I felt his cockhead at the opening to my pussy. He gripped my hips and I felt his cock probing and poking for entry. He soon succeeded in penetrating me, continuing to push into me, stretching me, forcing me to take his length and girth. I wasn't ready, and the pain was unbearable as I felt his cock tearing into me. He was thrusting deeper and deeper into me and when he hit my hymen, he pulled it back slightly until he realized what had happened. He resumed thrusting in and out until with one last, hard thrust he tore through my virginity. The tears flowed down the sides of my cheeks and unto my pillow.

Though my body had initially resisted, his cock was now stretching me and my pussy was beginning to accommodate and envelope his cock. He was almost completely buried inside me. I took a deep breath and slowly became aware that the pain was beginning to subside. His cock was long, thick and fully engorged and he had started fucking me with long, slow strokes. As he pulled out he would pause with only his cockhead inside me and then push forward until his entire length was sheathed and his balls snug against my ass. I felt his rhythm subtly increase as he continued to pound my pussy. He pulled himself up and straddling my body, rode me. It was beginning to feel good, I wanted to cum, needed desperately to cum on his cock. I could hear someone grunting and groaning not realizing it was me responding to what he was doing on a purely animal, primal level.

I started to meet his thrusts.

"That's it Beth, fuck my cock, it belongs to you baby . . . fuck it the way it deserves."

I could feel his cock swelling bigger inside me, and as he continued to fuck me, I knew I was on the brink of cumming. My body stiffened and I screamed with release as he drove into me spurting his cum high and deep inside my pussy.

"Oh fuck, you bitch! I'm coming, oh fucking god I'm cummmming . . . Bethhhyyyyy."

"Oh yeah your pussy is so fucking tight," he said breathlessly, before he closed his eyes.

Despite his bravado, Mark did not want Momma to know what he was doing with me every chance he got. I'm sure he was afraid she'd kick him out like she did his daddy. Mark was twenty years old when his dad left and he had done nothing productive with his life since then, no job, no school, no prospects, and no nothing. That having been said, he managed to keep busy, spending his time during the day in town with is lowlife friends, drinking, playing pool, gambling, and at night, he definitely kept busy, servicing Momma.

Mark had been my first, he had been the one to take my virginity and I had felt some connection to him at first. Our attraction, at least on my part quickly ran its course, and by the time Brent came on the scene I hadn't been with Mark sexually in almost two months.

*****

When Momma invited Brent to dinner that first time, I liked him and thought she might have met someone worth keeping. He was a divorced, good looking, smart, ex-Marine who had moved back to East Texas after his discharge at the end of WWII. He had grown up on a ranch, and was the epitome of a Texas cowboy, tall, medium build, hard bodied, craggy, sharp features and a since of authority and control.

Momma had originally hired him as a farm hand to help on the farm, but she gradually relinquished more and more responsibility to him and soon he was pretty much running the farm. In short order, Brent began sleeping with Momma, relegating Mark to the shack behind the house. Despite some initial animosity toward Brent and Mark, they eventually became drinking buddies of sorts. Brent had quickly established himself as the alpha dog, and would occasionally let Mark have Momma, and every once in a while, the three of them would have a party and both of them would do her at the same time. Momma never objected and was always a willing participant.

From the time Brent started working for Momma, he started sniffing around me. Whenever he thought he could get away with it he'd try to grab a feel or outright fondle my tits or my ass becoming more aggressive and confident the longer he was there. He'd stealthily come up behind me when I was at the sink washing dishes and press me against the sink. Reaching around me, he'd roughly cup my breasts, squeezing and pinching my nipples until they were hard and hurting. If I had a blouse or t-shirt on he'd slip his hands underneath and I could feel his warm, calloused hands fondling my breasts and his erection pressing between my ass cheeks. It was pointless to try to squirm from under him, because he'd put his weight against me making it hard for me to move and all my squirming and resisting would only serve to excite him more.

"Don't you call for your Momma, I know you don't want her to find out what you're doing down here with me, do you?" He'd warn me. Just the thought of her coming in and seeing me with him, I knew she would believe him over me. I did try to talk to Momma about Brent once, but as soon as his name came up, she immediately got defensive before I could tell her anything about what had been happening. Seeing her reaction, I didn't attempt to discuss him with her again, but doubled my efforts to stay away from home and if I couldn't do that then to stay clear of Brent and Mark. The very real possibility of her believing him and hating me was enough to make me quite struggling and let him do what he wanted, and after a while, I stopped fighting him.

Perhaps a week or so later, Momma was upstairs napping and I was in the kitchen at the sink getting dinner ready. There was a large window over the sink backsplash and up until then I had always enjoyed working at the sink because I could stand there looking out that window into the garden which in the spring and summer was always filled with flowers. I didn't realize that Brent was even home until he came up behind me and pulled my tank top down exposing my breasts. He spun me around and put his mouth on my breasts, first one and then the other sucking and licking them. I think he sensed I was about to scream, and the bastard sucked my tit so hard he left teeth marks around the aureole. I gasped in pain and surprise and he warned me not to make a sound or he would tell Momma I had been up to my old seduction games. I stood there meekly while he licked and kissed the newly blossoming bruise and stroked himself. He suddenly stood up when he heard movement upstairs, which meant Momma was up, walking around. He gave my tits a last kiss and squeeze and with a final look of warning walked casually out of the kitchen and upstairs. I stood there shaken, tears welling up in my eyes. I pulled myself together and when I adjusted my top and lifted my head I saw Mark standing there in the garden . . . he had seen that whole disgusting episode.

*****

As the summer wore on Brent's attention was drawn in other directions, he had married Momma, and become even more involved in the running of the farm and a new venture that involved cutting down and selling some of the trees on the property for lumber. I felt out of place on the farm as if I no longer belonged there. In addition to my job at Woolworth, I also diligently worked a part time job that would allow me to save money and move away. I had approached my Mom regarding wanting to move and actually asked her for a loan to help me do that, but she refused to help me saying their money situation was tight and she didn't have the money to lend me. Of course, I was disappointed and I asked her to keep my plans just between us, and she assured me she would . . . she lied.

I tried keeping my distance from Brent and my strategy seemed to be working until he caught me alone while currying my horse in the rear barn.

"Hey Beth, how you doing?" I heard his voice and froze.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • StepDaddy's Option, Not Priority

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds