• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • The Ethical Slutmaker

The Ethical Slutmaker

"We find it's often useful to speak to both members of a couple individually, as well as together," said Alexis. "Many times, there are things they want to say that they're initially too embarrassed to say to each other but will say to a therapist, and sometimes we can tell them how to raise the subject in a safe way. Dan, if you go with with Rita, and Tammi, you stay here and talk with me..." The pretty blonde stood, and led Dan out of the consultation room: Tammi noticed that her husband seemed slightly reluctant to leave at first, and she tried not to let her irritation show. Alexis leaned back in her chair slightly and said, "I'm going to put some relaxing music on. Is that okay?"

"Sure."

"What seems to be the problem? I know it's about sex, that's why you chose us --"

"Dan chose you. Not me."

"But you must have thought something was wrong, or you wouldn't be here as well. What is it?"

Tammi looked at the therapist. She was a gorgeous Jamaican woman whose red silk blouse hinted at a spectacular cleavage. "I think Dan is getting bored with our sex life. I don't think he's having an affair, but the way he looks at other women -- especially women like you..."

"Like me?"

"Women with big breasts. He thinks I don't notice, but I do."

"Ah." Alexis looked at Tammi sympathetically. She was a waif-like petite blonde, with a pretty face, tiny tits, and a small but very shapely butt. "How long has this been a problem?"

"Only the last year or so. We still love each other, but sometimes when we're having sex, it feels like he'd rather be with someone else."

"What about you?"

"What? No! But I should be enough for him. What can a woman with big breasts do for him that I can't?"

Alexis smiled slightly. "Do you really want an answer to that question? I could show you some movies."

"You mean porn?"

"You've never watched porn with your husband?"

"No."

"Would you consider it?"

"I... do you think it would help? Don't all the women in porn have big fake boobs?"

"Not all. And not all of them are fake. But I'm going to have to ask you a few more questions about what you'd be happy watching, and maybe doing. Our aim here is to help both of the partners in a relationship get more enjoyment out of their sex lives. So. Would watching other women upset you?"

"I don't know. I mean, I'm not a lesbian, so that stuff doesn't do anything for me."

"So for it to turn you on, there'd have to be at least one man involved, as well as a woman?"

"I suppose so." Tammi was finding it difficult to concentrate. Maybe it was the music, she thought. She was suddenly aware of Alexis's perfume -- or was it some sort of incense in the room? -- as well as just how attractive she was.

"But if there was more than one woman, that would be okay?"

"I suppose so..." She shook her head. "I don't know."

"It's only video. Your husband wouldn't be able to touch the women, just look at them. Isn't that the important thing? Or is looking the same as touching?"

"No..."

"If you look at a woman, that's not the same as touching her, is it?"

"No..."

"I mean, you're looking at me now. I think you're even looking at my chest. That's not the same as touching my breasts, is it?"

"No..."

"If I took my top off and let you see my breasts, that wouldn't be the same as you touching them, would it?"

"No..." Tammi blinked, imagining Alexis undoing her blouse and revealing her breasts, right there in the office... or was she only imagining it? The vision seemed much clearer than any dream she'd ever had, and why would she be imagining the therapist lifting her tits so that she could lick them and kiss those big brown nipples?

"No, of course not. So, if your husband was imagining sliding his dick between my tits, that wouldn't be the same as him actually doing it, would it?"

"No... but..."

"But what?"

"Would he want to do that?"

"Maybe. We can ask him when he comes back. A lot of men love the feeling of fucking a big pair of boobs. And a lot of women like to see the head of a cock poking out between their tits, they get turned on seeing it come, seeing how much of the come goes into their mouths. And since you have such tiny titties, it's not something you can do for him, is it?"

"No..."

"So you really shouldn't mind then, should you?"

"No..."

"Try relaxing and saying, 'I don't mind'," she crooned.

"I... don't mind."

"I don't mind if Dan imagines fucking a big beautiful pair of tits."

"I don't mind if Dan..."

"... fucking a big beautiful pair of tits."

"I don't mind Dan fucking a big beautiful pair of tits."

"Good! That was easy, wasn't it?"

"Yes." And, to her faint surprise, Tammi did feel better for having said it. More relaxed, and surprisingly horny.

"Good. Now, let's talk about things you do do for each other. Oral sex?"

"Yes, of course."

"He eats your pussy? Licks your clit?"

"Yes."

"Does he do it well?"

"I think so.... He's gotten much better at it with practice, and he's always been willing to give me equal time, but I don't have much to compare it with. I haven't slept with many other men."

"Or women?"

"No!"

"Okay. I'm not saying you have to try it, but sometimes women are just better at eating pussy. In my experience, at least. Do you suck his cock?"

"Yes."

"Does he come in your mouth?"

"Sometimes."

"Do you swallow it when he does?"

"Yes." Tammi was feeling even more horny now, and had to fight the urge to start rubbing her crotch.

"What about anal?"

"No. Never."

"A beautiful little ass like yours, and it's never been fucked? Has he asked?"

"No..."

"Have you asked him to do it?"

"No... I... doesn't it hurt?"

"Not if you're doing it right: it feels utterly fantastic. Incredibly intense. When I'm ready for it, when I'm really turned on, there's nothing better, it can me make come harder than anything else one person can do. Having a cock in my mouth or between my boobs, or having my nipples sucked, they're great, they really turn me on; having someone eat my cunt or fuck it or rim me can make me come and come, but playing with my clit while I'm being fucked in the ass... hell, I'm getting horny just saying it, imagining it." She sucked on her nipple, then on one finger, getting it wet, and slid a hand between her thighs. "Lucky I'm not wearing pants, or they'd be soaked. You've really never tried it?"

"No..."

"Then you clitorally don't know what you're missing. Has he ever rimmed you?"

"What's rimming?"

"Licking your asshole? He's never done that?"

"No."

"Have you ever licked his?"

"No. Do men like that?"

"Some don't, and some never try it, but the rest of them fucking love it. Especially if they can straddle your head and fuck your tits at the same time, or if they're sandwiched between two women, fucking or being sucked by one while the other rims them... ask your husband if he'd like to try it sometime. And one good rimjob deserves another, so if he's got any decency, he'll rim you too. What about toys in your ass? Vibrators, beads, butt plugs..."

"No."

"Not even touching your asshole with a finger? Has he ever done that?"

"I don't think so..."

"Not even when he's eating you? Or when you're on top? Just a gentle touch can push you over the edge into another orgasm. Maybe you should try it while you masturbate. Go on."

Tammi hesitated, unsure whether she'd understood. "You mean, now?"

"Sure. Don't worry, I won't be embarrassed. I'm a sex therapist; it's part of my job. If it makes you less self-conscious, I can get naked too." Without waiting for a reply, Alexis stood up, shrugging off her blouse, then unzipped her short skirt and let it fall to the floor as she walked out from behind the desk, completely nude. Tammi caught herself staring at the therapist's shaved cunt and hypnotically swaying boobs as she walked towards her couch and sat down beside her. "Well?" Alexis asked.

Tammi realized she was blushing. "I've never done it with someone watching before."

"Not even Dan?"

"No."

"Not even when you're sucking his cock? Getting yourself wet so he can fuck you? Or is seeing his cock, tasting it, knowing what's going to happen, imagining it, enough to get you wet without that? Are you wet now? Touch yourself and see."

Tammi looked down, reached down and pulled her skirt up to her waist so she could touch her damp crotch. Her labia parted as her fingers brushed her sodden gusset, releasing a small rivulet of pussy juice that trickled down to her asshole, and she realized she was enjoying the feeling of rubbing her clit gently through the thin cotton. "Are you wet?" Alexis repeated.

"Yesss..."

"Let me see your fingers."

Tammi reluctantly stopped diddling herself for long enough to raise her right hand, and realised a moment later that Alexis was sucking the wetness from her fingers. "I..."

"What?"

"I'm not a lesbian."

"That's okay. Neither am I. I'm bisexual. I love cock just as much as you do."

"Oh. Good."

"Take your pants off. It'll be easier." Alexis released her hand, and without being conscious of doing anything, Tammi felt her knickers slide down her thighs, giving her unrestricted access to her cunt. Her thumb strummed her clit while she slid a finger into her wet hole, and a moment later, she came loudly.

"Ooh. Now, doesn't that feel better?"

"Yesss..."

"Good. Now, now that your fingers are nice and wet, touch your asshole with your little finger. Does that feel good?"

"Yes..."

"Are you thinking about Dan's cock?"

"Yesss..."

"You want it in your cunt, as deep as it can go, don't you?"

"Yesss..."

"And then in your asshole?"

"I..." She blinked. "I don't know."

"It's bigger than your finger, isn't it?"

"Yes." She giggled. "Much bigger."

"But not too big for your cunt?"

"No."

"Is it too big to fit in your asshole?"

"I don't know."

"Do you think it might hurt?"

"I don't know."

"Would it help if you saw another woman being fucked in the ass and telling you how good it felt?"

Tammi blinked again. "Maybe."

"Which would be better? Dan fucking you in the ass, or watching another woman being fucked in the ass."

"... I don't know."

"Both about the same? As good as each other?"

"Maybe."

"You'd like to see another woman being fucked in the ass just as much as you'd like Dan to fuck your ass? Is that right?"

"I... I think so."

"Would you like to watch me taking it up the butt? I'm more than happy to take a ream for the team."

Tammi giggled.

"Good. What about rimming? Would you rather do that, or have it done to you, or see it done first?"

"I..." Tammi realized that she was so turned on that concentrating was difficult. "I'm not sure."

"See it now, and if it turns you on, do it later?"

Maybe it was just Alexis's voice, but that sounded good. "Okay."

"Great. Just keep playing with yourself for a moment." Alexis stood, then walked over to the desk, bending over just enough to give Tammi a good look at her ass and cunt. "Send him in," she said, then reached across the desk and removed a plastic tube from one of the drawers. A moment later, the door opened, and Rita led Dan in by his erection. Tammi was only mildly surprised to see that they were both naked, and that Dan was fondling Rita's boobs -- boobs smaller than Alexis's, but still much bigger than Tammi's, and certainly large enough to be pushed together and fucked. Tammi wondered briefly where that thought had come from, and remembered saying that she wouldn't mind if Dan fucked a big beautiful pair of boobs, and Rita's were beautiful as well as big. Then she saw Alexis squirting creamy lube onto her asshole, and realized what Dan was going to fuck instead.

"Peach lube," Alexis crooned, as she looked over her shoulder and winked. "Yummy!" Rita held Alexis's asscheeks apart, Dan dropped to his knees behind her and began licking the star around that hot little hole, which blossomed open as Alexis's grin widened. "Oooh yeah, baby," she gasped, as she reached down to jill herself off, then winked at Tammi. "See? It's fucking fantastic. What do you think, Dan? Do you like licking my ass?"

"Yeah," he replied, reluctantly taking his tongue away from her butthole for the few seconds it took to say, "I fucking LOVE your ass!"

"Would you like to fuck it?"

"OH YEAH! Just say when!"

"Not yet. Keep licking until I come, and then it's all yours. What about Tammi's ass? Do you love that?"

"Oh yeah!"

"Would you like to lick that? And fuck it?"

"FUCK YEAH!" He pushed his face back into Alexis's gorgeous ass, and resumed rimming her with even greater enthusiasm.

Tammi realized that she had her little finger up her asshole to the knuckle, three fingers pistoning furiously into her cunt, and her thumb diddling her clit, and that she was about to come harder than she could remember doing before. She shrieked "FUUUUUUUUUCK!" loudly enough to drown out the soothing music and Alexis's laughing with pleasure. When she'd recovered from the orgasm enough to focus, she saw the therapist's grin, and heard her say, "Enjoying the show, honey?"

"oh fuck yeah"

"You ain't seen nothin' yet!" said Alexis, pushing her left tit up to her face with her free hand and sucking on the nipple while Dan continued avidly licking her asshole. A moment later, the threw her head back and moaned, then drew a deep breath and said, "Okay, baby, that feels so good I hate to ask you to stop, but it's time to put your monkey where your mouth is."

Dan, licking his lips, clambered back to his feet and guided his cock into Alexis's slippery little asshole. The sensation as his glans passed through the tight sphincter with a faint pop! and the shaft slid all the way into her gorgeous butt was so pleasurable that he almost came instantly, but he gritted his teeth and controlled his breathing until it synchronized with Alexis's. They soon established a rhythm that had both of them gasping with joy.

"Is that good, Dan?" Alexis crooned.

"It's the fucking best!"

Alexis grinned, and winked at Tammi. "It'll be your turn next, baby. That's what you wanted, isn't it? He licks and fucks another woman's ass, then he licks and fucks yours."

"yes..."

"So, every time he licks and fuck's another woman's ass, he has to lick and fuck yours."

"uh-huh"

"And every time he fucks yours, he can fuck another woman's."

Tammi thought that sounded a little strange, but she felt she couldn't disagree with Alexis now. "uh-huh."

"And you're happy if he fucks other women's tits as well. Remember?"

"uh."

"He can't fuck your tiny titties, so it's only fair, right?"

"uh-huh."

"But because you've got a beautiful butt as well as tiny titties, he should fuck your ass at least as often as he fucks other women's tits. I mean, that's only fair, right?"

That sounded fair to Tammi. Better than fair, even: fantastic. "Yessss..."

"So, the more often he fucks other women, the more often you get fucked. Isn't that great?"

"Uh-huh." She giggled as she finger-fucked her ass and cunt, faster and faster.

"And one good rimjob deserves another, so you get to lick his ass as often as he licks yours, right?"

"uh-huh."

Rita slid down from the desk and knelt behind Dan, parting his butt cheeks and running her tongue up and down the crack before homing in on his asshole and licking tight little circles around it. Two minutes of this exquisite pleasure was enough to push Dan over the edge into an explosive orgasm, and Alexis and Tammi came a few seconds later. No-one moved for several minutes, and then Rita stood and kissed Dan's ear. "One good rimjob deserves another, right?"

"Absolutely," he gasped. He pulled his softening cock out of Alexis's asshole, and Rita bent over the desk and parted her cheeks. Alexis looked at Tammi, smiling gently, and said, "Must be your turn for a rimjob, too."

"oh good."

"Come here."

Too weak to walk, Tammi slid off the couch and crawled towards her. Alexis lay on the floor on her side and said, "Well?"

Tammi stared at Alexis's distended asshole, and blinked. "Come on," said Alexis. "It's okay. I'm not a lesbian, remember? You just saw me fuck a man. My ass is full of come, if you don't believe me."

"Oh."

"Don't you like swallowing your husband's come?"

"Uh-huh."

"Well, then? I don't mind if you keep playing with yourself while you do it."

Tammi felt slightly disappointed, though she couldn't articulate why, so she stuck her tongue out and licked up a few drops of mingled come and peach-flavoured lube from Alexis's glorious ass. It tasted better than she'd expected, so she took another lick, this one much closer to the hot hole that had given her husband so much pleasure. Soon, she was swirling her tongue around inside Alexis's asshole, French-kissing it as deeply as she could. A moment later, she felt someone kiss her own cheeks. "One good rimjob deserves another," Rita repeated, before putting her talented tongue to work, and soon the four of them were in a daisy chain, then a ring-a-ring-a-rosettes, Tammi rimming Alexis who was rimming Dan who was rimming Rita who was rimming Tammi. Tammi had lost count of how many orgasms she'd had before Alexis stopped licking Dan's butthole for long enough to say, "This is wonderful, but I really need to take a shower and Rita and I need to get dressed ready for our next appointment."

Tammi reluctantly extracted her tongue from Alexis's ass and groaned softly as Rita also disengaged. "fuck your next appointment," she grumbled.

Rita laughed. "Maybe we will," she said, "but you still have to get out of here. Don't worry, I'm sure Dan will be happy to buttfuck you as soon as you get home -- or there's a hotel around the corner, if you don't think you can stand to wait that long."

Tammi stuck her tongue out sulkily, but she pulled her skirt down and grabbed her handbag and followed Dan into the empty corridor. "My wallet's in my pants, and my pants are in Rita's office," he said apologetically. "Can you put this on your card?"

"Sure." She walked up to the reception desk, and the receptionist, a beautiful Indian woman with tits even larger than Alexis's magnificent boobs, took her Visa card and slotted it into a machine. Tammi punched in her PIN, too distracted by the hint of fuckable cleavage to notice just how much the session cost and too high on afterglow to care.

"Thank you," said the receptionist, smiling. "And please, most of our business comes from word of mouth, so if any of your friends aren't satisfied with their sex lives, tell them you know where they can come. Do you want to make another appointment?"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • The Ethical Slutmaker

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds