• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Marrying Brother Ch. 14

Marrying Brother Ch. 14

Author's note: Dear readers this chapter is the continuation to the series "Marrying brother" by pretty_tamil_girl. I suggest you all to go through the chapters before you read this one.

*****

Life never looked so better with all the action happening in our lives, it all started with me being a married girl and now here I'm single again but never felt alone with all the cocks pounding my holes whenever i wanted. But somewhere down in my heart i feel lonely watching all the couples in the family mating with their loved ones and expressing their love towards their loved ones verbally and physically. Now i feel like i need to get someone who can love me not just physically but also whole-heartedly.

For the next few days mom and sri were literally allover each other all the time, there was no stopping and they fucked like bunnies in every corner of the house. Mom has suddenly become younger being with sri as her actions really conveyed that to every family member.

Dad mostly stayed out and i know the reason behind that is mom getting married to sri but he was happy for her. It was me who had taken up the responsibility of family and seeing that makes dad very happy, it was my responsibility to keep things going and keep dad satisfied as well with all the steamy sex.

As days passed by i was more like becoming mom, even dad started treating me like his wife. One fine night as dad was making love to me intensely rocking my world with his big dick staring into my eyes and kissing me passionately, he suddenly said "Anju, i want to marry you".

I was surprised to his proposal but it made me so emotional that i immediately said yes to him. As soon as he heard my answer he started pounding me with double delight and spurted his cumm deep in my pussy. I was lost in thoughts looking at dad who is asleep by my side and remembered those words i read somewhere that for every girl her father is her first love and every girl wish to get a husband like her father. Here I'm going to marry my own father soon, what more can i ask for.

Next morning during breakfast, dad announced his decision about marrying me and immediately there were whistles and claps applauding his decision. I can see it in mom's eyes that how happy she was and she will be guilt free from now on and enjoy her new life with her husband sri. Pushpa aunty and her husband arrived at home to congratulate us and we decided to celebrate this news. Everyone was voicing their opinion on a place to celebrate this occasion but dad announced that we are going to celebrate right here in this huge living room to which everyone agreed.

The preparations began for a huge dinner tonight in the living room with every body present and it was such a delight to see every one doing their bit to make this occasion very special. It was time for the dinner, every one enjoyed the lavish dinner and soon after clearing the food we started discussing about when is going to be the wedding date. After nearly 30 minutes of discussion we finally decided it to be the next weekend in a temple nearby. I can see everyone was so happy but two of the family members are not even listening and behaving like they don't care as they were too busy in making out.

I yelled at sri and mom to go get a room as we are discussing some important things here and they are so distracting. Mom giggled at me and said "Anju, you know how sri makes me feel so young with all this attention he showers on to my body. I feel like a teenager who is cock hungry all the time." Sri didn't even care what i said, he is so busy in fingering my mom right infront of every one.

Watching them made every one horny as hell and it started, i can see pushpa aunty hurrying towards arvind and sowmya running into her dad and preethi stroking karthik's dick already. Dad and me started watching them while i settled into his lap and he was running his hands freely over my body which belongs to him exclusively in few days.

Dad ripped off my jacket and started squeezing my boobs as i was busy watching all the couples going crazy on their partners for tonight. Sowmya was sucking her dad's cock so good and so was preethi sucking karthik's dick, arvind was busy matching his mother-in-law's pussy to which pushpa aunty was screaming over the top in delight. It was a sight to watch all the family members enjoying without any inhibitions, I turned to face my dad and we kissed slowly but passionately don't know for how long but it felt so good that i unfastened his pants fast and impaled myself on to his hard dick and started jumping on it. Dad was busy sucking my breasts and biting them once in a while which made me bounce on his cock even harder.

The echoes of moans and groans filled the whole living room and it looks like a porn movie is being shot. Dad motioned me to get on to my knees and hands and then he started taking me doggy style, as i can see now sri is fucking mom furiously and mom was squirting her juices all over his dick. Karthik and arvind had started fucking pushpa aunty and preethi respectively and sowmya has her dad licking her pussy.

Dad was going on and on my pussy till i beg him to take my ass, he was happy to oblige my request and spat on my asshole before pushing his big dick. Every woman of the house was moaning and screaming while the men were grunting with each minute passing by.

"Oh my god! oh my god! that's it arvind, fuck me.. fuck your mother-in-law.. fuck me like a whore, give me your baby." screamed pushpa aunty.

"Ohh vijaya my love, there is nothing better than fucking your tight ass." said sri fucking my mom.

"Ohh yeah?? you better try preethi's ass brother, its fucking so tight that it will break my dick in to two" said karthik while pounding preethi.

Every one broke into a laughter for few seconds and then lost in to moans and screams in no time, sri's dad had started fucking her own daughter sowmya by now as i can hear sowmya screaming "yes dad, fuck me dad..fuck me like you did on our first time.. harder dad harder.. fuck.. fuck...aahhhhhh."

Dad turned me over into a missionary and started pounding my ass like never before to which i responded "ahh yes dad..fuck me..fuck me hard.fuck your future bride..fuck me harder..ohh yeahh...feels so good dad..aahhh" to which he started fucking like crazy before he broke into orgasm and dumped his whole load into my ass. We started watching the other couples going nuts fucking their partners, listening to their moans is like sweet music to our ears.

Pushpa called out for karthik to come take her pussy while his brother is busy with her ass. This was first time for karthik to fuck his mother-in-law and he wasted no time in pushing his dick into her pussy. Pushpa aunty getting fucked by her two son-in-law's was too hot to handle, meanwhile sri got a nod from mom to go fuck his sister preethi while mom went on to join her brother fucking his daughter.

sowmya and mom were getting fucked by sri's dad while he was busy fucking his own sister preethi wildly. pushpa aunty was living her dream with two big incest cocks buried deep in her holes and fucking the shit out of her.

Soon, it was sri who screamed into an orgasm and dumped his load in preethi's hungry mouth and then in a while karthik broke into an orgasm dumping his load deep in pushpa aunty while arvind was still pounding her ass. Soon after sri's dad dumped his load over sowmya's face and it was arvind who finally let out a huge groan before dumping his load in her ass.

Everyone was exhausted by now and were laying there like dead bodies and soon fell asleep, i woke up to my dad's whispers in my ear and we both walked naked outside into the lawn helding our hands like a new couple.

"This is certainly the happiest day of my life," said dad.

"Yes dad, mine too," i replied.

"Why anju?" asked dad.

"Every girl wants a husband to be like her dad and deep down i wanted too, now i got the man with whom i can live my life happily forever," said me, with that we kissed each other passionately.

To be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Marrying Brother Ch. 14

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 258 milliseconds