• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • James' Master Ch. 01

James' Master Ch. 01

James will always remember the 15th of December 2013 for this was the day that he became the slave of his uncle. James was an ordinary teen who was waiting for University offers to be received. It was on this day that his uncle decided that James would no longer be a free soul. Living in a fairly large house in a rural area meant that during holidays, James was normally left alone in a large house while his uncle went out to sort out deals and trades for the business. It was on such a day that our story begins...

Waking up at 11 o'clock had now become a tradition for the nearly 18 year old James Hampshire due to his Christmas holidays. Strolling casually into the kitchen, dressed only in his tight green boxer briefs, James began making himself a cup of coffee and a slice of toast to start off his day. This was his parents' house but they never stayed there as they had their own business to run in the centre of London which is why they never stayed with him and this Christmas would be no different. The once condition that his uncle set him, was that he never went into the cellar for this was where the business was run from. James' coffee making was interrupted by the mail coming through the door by the postman. James strolled over and picked it up. The majority of the letters were business related and normally his uncle would take these downstairs but seeing as he wasn't in, and the postman was late, James, forgetting the rule his uncle had set, ventured downstairs into the cellar to leave the post where he expected to be an office. What James found would change his life... forever...

As he descended the stairs James found a completely different version of what his uncle had told him. On the walls, leather trousers and pairs of James' old clothes were lined up all with modifications such as a hole cut out of his boxers for his penis to fit through or a tight fitting leather bondage shirt with nipple holes. On the other side of the room, there was more bondage gear ranging from 25 different chastity belts to extremely large stallion dildos and even a portable enema machine. James new about these devices but never expected his own uncle to be in possession of these. It was what was in the centre that intrigued James the most. A large table with many various holes and cuffs attached to it. There was also a large cross on the wall that had clearly seen many ejaculations as was evident by the large white stain on the floor... at this point, James heard the distinct sound of his uncles large 4x4. It was at this moment that James realised that he wouldn't be able to get back upstairs in time... he would either have to come clean to his uncle or hope his uncle didn't notice... this choice would define the rest of his life and James didn't realise this.

James' uncle

Gareth drove quickly and hoped to be home in time to catch a glimpse of his nephews tight boxer briefs. Gareth knew that because the boy was 18 he could force him into slavery and this would please his cock for the rest of his life. His uncle loved jacking off whilst bound to a vibrator and large machine that he had constructed and this was all driven by the idea that one day he would enslave James. Little did he know but as he raced home, his cock pulsing in his trousers, this would be the day that James was enslaved.

Gareth pulled up next to the doorstep, hopped out and raced to the door. He took a moment to compose himself before unlocking the door and stepping into the house. Immediately he knew he was in trouble as the door to the cellar was wide open and the lights were on. Without warning, James emerged from the cellar holding a bunch of letters. Both looked at each other frozen.

"Before you make any judgements how about I make you a cup of coffee and we discuss what you have seen downstairs?" said Gareth.

James' eyes were filled with confusion but he reluctantly agreed to hear his uncle out. James walked into the kitchen and sat down at the small table. His uncle walked over to the coffee machine and saw that James' drink was ready. He slipped a small pill into the coffee without James seeing and this was where the enslavement began.

Gareth handed James the mug and began talking about his surprising fetish.

"It all started when I bought this house, I designed this before your parents sent you here. It was designed so that one day a boys cock would belong to me. This is you James, you are the cock I need. I know this sounds weird but the boxers and your clothes all have a beautiful smell and I would love it if you became... if you became my slave. Here's the deal James, you have two options now." Gareth's voice had now become a lot more forceful "Option 1, you comply, become my slave and I will treat you how I want but you will be well looked after and cared for as long as you do as I say or Option 2, you go back to your parents with their stressful life, have no opportunity of getting a job and maybe even being forced to go homeless. It's your choice James"

James was in two minds he had never imagined being a slave but the idea of having a comfortable house intrigued him yet on the other hand he didn't know how far his uncle could go... "I will be your slave uncle." And it was with these words that James sentenced himself to a life of servitude. Little did he know but it was Viagra that his uncle had slipped into his coffee and James was beginning to feel its effects. "Uncle my cock is really hard right now" uttered James.

"Let's go to my little dungeon James, we can see how to please you there," Said Gareth as he got up and ushered James downstairs. They descended the stairs and when they reached the bottom, Gareth locked the door and told James to lie down on the large table.

"Give me those tight boxers now and get on the table or you are getting a beating slave understood?" Instructed Gareth

"Yes uncle" muttered James.

"YES MASTER" screamed Gareth "Is that understood slave?"

"Yes m...master" came the reply from James

James slipped off his tight boxers and without warning his uncle slapped his ass ten times with extreme force. James was about to reply when his uncle instructed "Never speak unless I ask you a question or you want to please me understood?"

"Yes Master," replied James.

James climbed onto the table and immediately his uncle cuffed his ankles to the table before securing his arms above his head. James was shaven all over and this brought a smile to his uncles lips. "A clean shaven slave... good boy." with this statement, Gareth asked James what he wanted right now.

"I need a pee master," said James as he lay spread eagled.

Gareth went over to a small computer screen that was attached to the bed and pulled it up. With a few clicks, the table began to turn and soon had James almost standing at a 20 degree angle to the ground. Gareth then went and collected a bucket in the corner and began forcefully talking again. He pointed to a small door in the corner and began his speech. "Tat in there, is your room, both of these rooms have CCTV and only one way out. When you need to pee you will piss in this bucket, when I am away, you will wear a chastity belt. You will be allowed into the house once a day to clean and have a shower and shave. Your clothes will be brought down here later after I have made more modifications to them and then you can chose what you want to wear. You always ask for permission to cum and if you cum without permission, you get 100 spanks with the flogger. I will more likely than not, rent you out to other men who you must please, and of course, you will drink piss and cum from anyone who tells you to eat it is that understood?"

James' face was filled with complete dread but he meekly nodded and said "Yes master."

"Then you have my permission to piss but if you miss the bucket, you are licking it off the floor."

James had no control of his cock and knew he was going to miss the bucket. A fast jet erupted from his cock and immediately he had missed the bucket. He gained control and some piss went in when, without warning, his uncle grabbed his cock and shoved it into his own mouth. James' piss flooded down Gareth's' throat. James was extremely turned on by this and when he had finished pissing, a thick line of pre cum trickled down his eight inch erect cock.

"Is that pre cum I see? That's 50 flogs for the pre cum on the floor and you will of course be licking that up"

Gareth walked over to the wall of bondage devices picked off a flogger, a small red tablet and a chastity belt. He brought these over to James and placed them on a small stool nearby. His uncle stripped to his boxers and then picked up the small pill. He placed it in James' mouth and ordered him to swallow. Once James had swallowed, he told him that "this pill is the opposite of Viagra and works almost instantly, if you want to get hard you have to ask because this pill lasts for 1 week and your cock will be in a chastity for the week. Understood?"

James nodded and his uncle chuckled. He unlocked James from the table and then restored it to its original 90 degree angle from the table making it back to an ordinary table. He ordered James to sit on the small stool. Gareth tied his hands to the stools legs and James' legs were also tied to the stool. Gareth moved away from the boy and told him that he was now going to be pissed on. James was worried about this but his uncle soon instructed "all the piss goes in your mouth without fail. Any on the floor is licked up." Without warning, Gareth started pissing James swallowed as much as he could but quite a bit fell onto his own cock and balls. Once Gareth had finished he slid his boxers back on and began wanking off James. With the red pill that he had taken, James was unable to get even slightly hard and this infuriated him. He begged for Viagra but his uncle told him that he was only allowed one Viagra tablet every two weeks. This shocked James and without warning his uncle stopped and slipped out of the boxers.

"You will learn to love the taste of this cock boy" the 9 inch cock was then rammed into James' young mouth and he gagged several times. Gareth finally came into the boys mouth and James, unwillingly swallowed his uncles large load.

"Good boy. Now I will enslave you."

With this, Gareth got the chastity and put it on James' four inch non-erect cock. Even in this cage it was still bulging.

"Now I want to see how this ass performs young man." and with this, James was released from the stool and forced onto the table with his ass exposed...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • James' Master Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds