• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • My Birthday Treat

My Birthday Treat

My wife's name is Laura and she's in her fifties and blonde. She's also a very sensual and sexual woman.

One night, while we were making love, I finally plucked up the courage and told her about my fantasy of watching her being fucked by a black man with a very big cock.

She asked me what I found erotic about it and I explained that it was the idea of her lovely, delicate pink cunt being stuffed with a thick black cock that excited me so much.

As I made love to her, Laura told me about a dream she'd had where she walked into a building in which there was a naked black man waiting for her - with a very large and erect cock. She knelt down between his spread legs, cupped his large scrotum, gently licked up each side of his cock and then taken the bulbous tip into her mouth.

As my wife told me this dream, my cock stiffened even more inside her and grew harder than I'd ever known. The idea of her sitting astride a huge black cock and being fucked long and hard was a favourite fantasy of mine. I came hard inside her.

I thought about the fantasy and my reaction to my wife's dream for weeks, and then put it from my mind.

On my birthday, a few weeks later, Laura treated me to a meal at my favourite restaurant. As we sat there she handed me an envelope. I opened it. Inside were two tickets for a ten-day holiday at a resort in Jamaica. I was stunned and overjoyed at the thought of a holiday with my lovely wife in Jamaica. I thanked her profusely, overcome with emotion at her thoughtfulness.

'And who knows, she said. 'If I happen to take a fancy to one of the resort staff, you may get your fantasy fulfilled.'

My cock throbbed erect, instantly hard and pulsing at the idea of a black man pounding his formidable length into my petite, blonde, white wife.

And that's how my wife and I ended up spending ten days at a resort in Negril, Jamaica.

Obviously, one of the staff members took a liking to Laura right from the very first day we got there. She's an attractive woman. He was a black Jamaican man, in his late thirties or early forties, named Thomas. He always wore white shorts and it was obvious that he had a very big cock - it showed through his shorts like a black python. Whenever Laura was lounging by the pool in her green bikini, he'd come over and offer her drinks and snacks, or clean towels and books.

During the first week, I watched as Thomas casually placed his hand on Laura's shoulder or on her arm. I also watched to see how my wife was reacting to his attentions. She smiled at him a lot and seemed to like his company. I knew there was some chemistry between them when I saw Thomas sitting by her on the edge of the pool and say something to her. Laura laughed loudly, and placed her hand momentarily on his thigh. I was pretending to be engrossed in a paperback novel, and all the while my cock was as hard as a rock watching the sexual tension between them.

With only three days left before the end of our holiday, Laura took me to bed, held me close and said: 'Would you still like to have your fantasy fulfilled?'

'Yes,' I said. 'That'd be amazing. With Thomas?'

Laura nodded and cupped my balls. My cock was very big and very hard. 'And if I agreed to it, what would you like to do and what would you like to see me do?'

'I'd like to tell you to strip for Thomas.'

'I won't be wearing very much,' she said, 'but tell me what you'd say and how you'd say it.'

'Laura, strip naked for Thomas.'

Laura nodded.

'And I'd like to watch you suck his cock,' I said. 'I'd like to see you sit astride him with your back to me, so that I could see his huge black cock sliding in and out of your glistening cunt.'

'Sit up in bed,' Laura said. 'I want to suck your cock while you tell me what else you'd like to see.'

I sat up and Laura lay down on the bed and fed my aching cock into her mouth and sucked me slowly. She slid my cock out of her mouth and said, 'What else?' and then continued gently sucking my throbbing member.

'I'd like to see you and him in a black and white sixty-nine, with you on top, astride his face, and I'd also like to see him fucking you doggy-style.'

'Yes?' Laura said, excitement evident in her voice.

'And I'd like you to use really crude words when talking to him.'

'Anything else?'

'I'd like to ask Thomas to fuck you.'

'What do you want to say to him?'

'Thomas, will you please fuck my wife for me?'

Laura's eyes shone with pleasure or lust, or a combination of both.

'What else?'

'Well, what I'd love you to do, and this will depend on how Thomas feels, is, the first time he enters you, is for you to tell me to feed Thomas' big black cock into you.'

'Oh,' Laura gasped. 'I'd love to do that. Anything else?'

'When he comes, I'd like Thomas to shoot his come all over your face.'

'And?'

'And I'd like you to go really wild and do everything you want to do, even if it's things you've never done with me.'

Laura nodded. 'Right then, if you arrange it with Thomas for tomorrow night, exactly as we've just said, I'll give you the best birthday sex show you'll ever see.'

*

The next afternoon, I went out and found Thomas working behind the bar. I simply asked him what he thought about Laura.

He said, 'She's stunning. You're a very lucky man.'

I asked him if he'd be interested in 'enjoying her'... provided I got to watch.

He grinned from ear to ear. 'Seriously?'

I nodded and told him what Laura had promised me as a birthday treat, and gave him all of the details of Laura's and my conversation. I said that if he agreed, it had to be exactly as Laura and I had described. He had no problem with any of it. In fact, he nodded appreciatively. Then I asked him if he had ever been with a white woman.

Thomas said, 'One or two, but all of them were a bit too young really - no experience.' He told me he had never been with a good-looking mature woman, or with a blonde. He said Laura was the type of woman he'd always fantasized about.

I arranged for him to come to our room at eight that evening.

Ten minutes later, I was back in our room, telling Laura everything Thomas and I had said. I had a painful erection.

Laura noticed my bulge and smiled wickedly.

'I'm going to get myself ready,' she said, and for the rest of the afternoon she bathed, shaved her armpits, trimmed her pubic hair to a thin strip above her clitoris, washed her hair, and perfumed and oiled her lovely body.

'What are you going to wear?' I asked.

'My purple micro bikini,' Laura said. 'Okay with you?'

My heart started pounding. Laura had worn that tiny bikini only three times since I'd bought it for her. She looked amazing in it.

'Very okay,' I said huskily.

*

I was sitting with Laura on the bed. She was wearing her purple micro bikini and I was wearing shorts. On the bedside table were several bottles of fruit-flavoured lube, Laura's vibrator, and a box of tissues. At eight o'clock, Thomas showed up wearing just his white shorts and flip-flops. I opened the door and let him in. Laura met him in the middle of the room.

'Laura, you look beautiful,' Thomas said. 'I'm a very lucky man.'

They embraced and Thomas ran his big hands down my wife's back to her bottom, which he cupped and stroked gently.

Laura ran her hands over Thomas' white shorts, stroking his buttocks. She then stroked his large bulge at the front, watching in fascination as the bulge expanded under her hand. She very quickly slid her fingers inside the waistband of the shorts and pulled them down.

Thomas' semi-erect cock sprang free. Even semi-erect it was impressive - it was dark black, almost four inches longer than my cock, which isn't small, and nearly twice as fat. The tip was shiny and swollen, like a huge purple grape.

My heart raced and my cock throbbed as I realised that tonight, my wife was about to get the fucking of her life.

Laura looked at me and nodded.

'Laura,' I said eagerly. 'Strip naked for Thomas.'

Laura untied her bikini top strings and slipped the tiny garment off, exposing her pert, rose-tipped breasts. She dropped the bikini top onto the floor and untied the bikini bottom ties. She pulled it free and it followed the top to the floor. She stood naked in front of Thomas and held her arms out by her sides, then turned in a delicate circle for him to inspect her.

'Wow!' he murmured as he feasted his eyes on her perfect body.

Laura looked pleased and proud and a bit bashful all at the same time.

Thomas stepped forward and his hands roamed all over her body, as he felt her breasts, tummy, back, bottom and legs. He stroked her gently, but firmly. I could tell that both wanted each other very, very badly. His hands came up and cupped her bare breasts.

My beautiful wife closed her eyes and began breathing heavily. She reached her hand back to the back of Thomas' head, drawing him closer to her. He kissed her neck as he stroked her breasts and teased her nipples, and she moaned. All the while he was whispering to her, and she kept moaning 'Yes' and 'Uh-huh.' She took hold of his long, thick, black nearly fully-erect cock. She was breathless, just staring at it and stroking.

'That's a very big cock,' Laura said, as she fondled its considerable length.

I couldn't say a word... I was so turned on by everything that was happening.

After a couple of minutes of stroking and fondling, Laura led Thomas by his fully-erect, very big cock to the bed and got him to lie down. Then she knelt astride his face, leaned forward and wrapped her sweet lips around the big, shiny bulbous head of Thomas's cock.

I took my shorts off and sat in the chair by the side of the bed, making sure I positioned myself so I could see both ends of the sixty-nine simultaneously.

Laura sucked Thomas' prodigious member as he slid his tongue into her glistening cunt. Somehow she managed to fit the entire swollen tip and some of the thick black shaft into her mouth. As my wife sucked and licked Thomas' long fat black cock, he spread her buttocks apart and slid his tongue even deeper into her cunt. Laura moaned as Thomas steadily licked her honeyed depths.

Thomas moved slightly and started licking my wife's clitoris and sliding two of his big fingers in and out of her cunt. Laura groaned throatily. She had her head on Thomas' thighs, his fat black length in her mouth. She was squirming and her arms were behind her back, her hands pulling her buttocks apart, giving Thomas more access to the sweet depths of her cunt. She was groaning loudly with pleasure at his ministrations.

I watched as Thomas pleasured my wife with his tongue and fingers, and listened with delight as Laura moaned and gasped as she sucked his big cock. My own aching cock was pointing at the ceiling. It had never been so big or so engorged.

After a few minutes, Laura sat up and looked at me, her face flushed with pleasure.

'Ross, I'm going to straddle Thomas' cock now, and I need you to help me.'

I got up and moved to the bed as Laura got off Thomas' face and turned around to face him, her spread legs astride his thighs, his cock jutting up arrogantly in front of her stomach. Laura reached for a bottle of fruit-flavoured lubricant and smothered a copious amount up and down Thomas' proud member. Come was dribbling out of my cock. I was on the verge of ejaculating powerfully. Then Laura liberally lubricated her sweet cunt and looked at me. She nodded again, letting me know she was ready.

'Thomas,' I said. 'Will you please fuck my wife for me?'

'Yes, I will,' Thomas said.

My heart was pounding. This was it. My wife was about to have a huge black cock inserted into her delicate pink cunt - and I was going to insert it.

"Ross,' Laura said. 'I need you to guide Thomas' big black cock inside me.'

I reached forward and took Thomas' thick, slippery cock in both hands and rubbed the tip against Laura's glistening cunt lips.

I slid it in and Laura grunted as the engorged cock head disappeared inside her.

'God, that's big,' she gasped. She just sat perfectly still with the swollen tip inside her for a minute or so, and then said, 'Husband, push some more of Thomas' big cock into me.'

Her calling me 'husband' at such an erotic moment nearly had me shooting my load right there and then. I somehow managed to stop myself coming and pushed about four inches of that fat cock into my wife's willing cunt.

'Here it is, wife,' I said.

Laura smiled, and then looked alarmed. 'Fuck,' she gasped. 'It's very big inside me. Stop a minute.'

I stopped and Laura moved her hips up and down, in an attempt to make that monster cock more comfortable inside her.

'Okay,' she said, after a while. 'Give me more, but go slowly. It's filling me up.'

And so, very, very slowly, I fed more and more of that swollen black organ into my lovely wife until almost all of it was deep inside her. Then I sat down behind her, so I could watch Thomas' cock going in and out of her as she was being fucked.

My wife's pretty pink cunt enveloped Thomas' black cock. She was making sweet sounds that I had never heard her make before... a cross between a whimper and a moan. Thomas was grunting with pleasure as Laura moved up and down, her cunt gripping that big cock, her lips stretched in a pink circle around its thickness. Laura had her hands on Thomas' chest as she moved her hips up and down. Thomas was stroking Laura's breasts as his long, thick black cock slid in and out of her with soft, moist sucking sounds.

I squirted some more lube onto Thomas' cock base and onto Laura's cunt and after a few hip thrusts, Laura sat down on Thomas' thighs and took the whole length of his massive cock deep into her, right up to his balls.

'Oh, fuck!' Laura groaned, her voice suddenly sounding quite deep. 'Oh... yes... That... feels... so... good...' She started to move up and down in time to her words. 'I... have... ne... ver... had... such... a... big... cock... so... deep... in... side... my... cunt... in... my... en... tire... life... Oh... fuck... fuck... fuck... fuck... fuck... yes...'

For the next few minutes, I watched as my wife rhythmically lifted herself up off that lubricated thick black cock and then lowered herself back down onto it. She gasped and panted and groaned and swore as its length disappeared in its entirety inside her and then reappeared. Suddenly, she grabbed Thomas' shoulders and I saw her body tense as an orgasm rippled through her body.

'Oh, oh, oh yes, yes,' Laura groaned, slumping onto Thomas' chest. His black hands stroked her bottom as she lay there.

She sat up, looking flushed and prettily dishevelled, and then turned and knelt on the bed, facing me.

'Thomas,' she said, looking directly into my eyes. 'I want you to fuck me doggy-style.'

Thomas got up, knelt behind her, and promptly slid his black rod into her cunt. He started fucking her with long, slow strokes.

'Ross,' Laura panted. 'Let me suck your cock while I'm being fucked by Thomas.'

I stood up, shaking with excitement. This was Laura's erotic variation on my fantasy. I was so close to coming, I knew I'd come in her mouth at the slightest touch.

Laura took my engorged cock into her mouth and, sure enough, the softness and the warmth of it and the movement of her tongue on my length made me come hard. I shot streams of semen into my wife's mouth. I came and came, filling her pretty mouth with my come. I shuddered as wave after wave of intense pleasure jolted through my body.

My cock slipped out of my wife's mouth and she looked at me and opened her come-filled mouth. She swallowed it all down and smiled proudly at me, then lowered her head and started panting hard as Thomas thrust his cock deep into her.

'Oh, yes,' Laura groaned. 'Fuck me, Thomas. Fuck me hard.'

I sat back down and watched as Thomas slammed his black length deep into my kneeling wife.

'Harder!' Laura cried. 'Fuck me harder.'

Thomas obliged, plunging hard into Laura's cunt, his balls slapping against her thighs. As she was being fucked, my wife reached out for me and took hold of my hands. As Thomas fucked her from behind, she squeezed my hands.

'Yes, oh yes,' Laura panted. 'Fuck me, fuck me!' she yelled. 'Hard, hard, hard.'

It was too much for Thomas. 'I'm gonna come,' he said, slipping out of Laura and getting off the bed, his cock jutting towards the ceiling. He moved next to Laura's head, aimed his black length at her face, said, 'Here I come,' and shot a thick arc of come all over my wife's face. Thomas groaned loudly as he came again and again, shooting two, three, then four times, until Laura' lovely face was covered in ropes of thick white semen.

Laura released my hands, lay down and closed her eyes. Thomas stepped forward, his thick cock losing its tumescent hugeness. He sat down next to Laura and kissed her neck.

'Thank you,' he said to her softly. 'That was a real pleasure.'

He got up and approached me, very formally holding his hand out for me to shake.

'And thank you,' he said to me. 'You're a very lucky man to have such a lovely wife.'

'I know,' I said proudly.

We shook hands and then Thomas put his shorts back on, slipped his flip-flops back onto his feet and was gone, closing the door behind him.

I looked at Laura. She was stretched out on the bed, her legs apart, her pretty pink cunt glistening and open.

My cock twitched and started to climb as lust raced through me. I went over to the bed, and pulled some tissues from a box on the bedside table, gently wiped the copious globs of black man's come off my well-fucked wife's face, and then lay down beside her.

Laura turned to me and we embraced and kissed deeply, passionately. She looked into my eyes.

'Was it all you hoped it would be?'

I nodded. 'It was fantastic. And you were truly beautiful. Thank you.'

'I've still got a little bit of energy left,' Laura said, as she reached down and took hold of my hard cock. 'Would you make love to me very, very gently?'

'Yes,' I said.

And then my wife and I, very gently, very tenderly, made love.

*

This story is dedicated, with all my love, to my wonderful wife.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • My Birthday Treat

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds