• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Little Help from a Friend Ch. 05

A Little Help from a Friend Ch. 05

1234

It had been almost a month since Claire's tubes had been tied. She agreed to fuck the Doctor in lieu of payment. Although four times was the agreed upon terms, three was her post-op check up, four was a follow-up the Friday after that and since then she has been stopping as a late appointment patient after she got off work at 5 o'clock. This was going on a couple of times per week since then, once three nights in a row.

This meant her being an hour late which left me picking up the kids and feeding them. Claire would get home and within a few minutes Ralph would be over shoving his big cock in her. Since Ralph didn't notice and Claire wouldn't tell, I assumed the Doctor didn't have any bigger cock to offer her than I would. Claire would just be in it for the cheating sex and another stranger's cum in her cunt.

Considering her recent history her having the two guys didn't seem too bad. Then she got to being late all five nights per week. After some questioning the truth came out about that.

"I'm still fucking the Doctor, but I started banging a salesman that comes into work. Then my boss got suspicious when I had gone to lunch with the salesman and came in late. He called me in the office with a word of warning. He said the guy was always after women on his route. A woman that worked in my job before me got caught by her husband and got divorced. She lived with the guy for a little while then moved out because she learned he still chased other women."

"So what happened after that conversation?" I asked.

"A couple of times I've fucked him, too. Not big deal. His cock is smaller than yours."

"Thanks for the compliment." I spat my words back at her.

"Well, it got me a raise."

"What did you get? Twenty bucks? Then you'd be fucking him for ten or twenty dollars?"

"It's a hundred a week. Smart ass."

"That would be $5200 per year. And, what Ralph pays you and you're a twenty thousand a year hooker!"

"Well, at least I'm not giving it away from free. I'm sorry for what I said about your dick being bigger than Ben's. I know that pissed you off."

"It's not that Claire. I thought you were fucking Ralph and the Doc. I thought two guys would be enough for you until you get over this strange cock fixation you're going through. Now I find out you are fucking four guys and keeping secrets from me."

"I'm sorry. I know I threatened to be with a lot of guys and make sure you'd know about it after our little fight involving Ralph last month. I just wasn't sure that you'd really want to know. You'll know from now on. Trust me."

"Well, at least you're home earlier tonight so you can help with the kids and dinner."

"To be honest with you ... I need to shower. I fucked the boss at lunch and I'm pretty gooey down there. I need to freshen up before Ralph comes over."

I was getting more than enough of Ralph. The son of a bitch was just too comfortable with coming to my house and fucking my wife. Claire's raise would almost cover the loss if he was gone. The sight of him between her legs two or three times per night was getting to be too much.

I had interviewed for the assist manager job at work. There were several outsiders interviewing with more years of experience and lots more education. But I had my hopes up that, as they say, I had the inside track. I should know the answer to that within the next few days because the last day for the old assistant manager was the Friday of the next week.

I'd hatched a plan to deal with Ralph. His wife knew about him and my wife and was bugging me wanting to know what I knew that would help with her divorce. She had called several times wanting to know if I had photos. Sure I did. She just didn't know I had them. I figured the longer I worked it the madder she would be at Ralph as the more she'd hang his ass out to dry.

It turned out to be a good night when Ralph got there. After me being on Claire's ass for being a whore he handed her a wad of cash. I over heard the conversation about it covering it all for the month. Right before she dropped to her knees to suck his cock he said something about a guy that had worked for the company going into business for himself. Ralph had been giving him leads and selling him parts stolen from the company below wholesale to get the cash to pay Claire.

"It's a sweet deal." I heard him say as Claire gobbled his cock and leaned under to suck his balls. "I get the money to fuck you and fuck the company while doing it. Fuck my wife and her asshole daddy's company."

Claire was in the zone, now taking his cock down her throat. I tiptoed away when I heard her tell him to hold it, that she wanted his seed against her cervix, not in her stomach. I played with the kids and got them to bed. Usually Claire wouldn't have it that way. Cock now took precedence over her kids.

Before entering the room to check on Ralph pumping his eight inches in and out of my wife I decided the time to act was right then. I picked up my cell phone. I found where Laura had last called and hit send.

"Hello?" She answered.

"Laura?"

"Who is this?"

"I can put Ralph in jail for you now."

"Holy Shit! What do you have?"

"I can prove he stole from the company."

"That's better than pictures."

Then I went a little crazy. I thought of her husband and my wife in the other room, knowing how deep his cock would be in Claire as she fucked back at him. I thought of my kids tucked in bed without a kiss from their mother.

"Ralph's been fucking my wife. I want a shot at you. It's only fair."

"I'm not just some whore. You've got your own right there in your own house."

"Well, you're going to have to be a whore at least once to get the goods on your husband."

"Meet me out front of my house."

The conversation was short.

"What do you have?"

"I need the know your answer as to if I get to do to you what Ralph does to Claire."

"If I can divorce him and put him in jail I'll think about it. How do I know I can trust you?"

"Do you agree with the sex? If so, I'll trust you and tell you right now."

"Okay, it will be worth it. I'll know I cheated on him, too."

I told her what I had heard. Right there near her front door she pulls out her phone. I could hear it ringing.

"Dad, I know that Ralph is stealing from the company. Yes, I just got the information. A guy that quit and started on his own. Ralph is giving him leads and stealing parts and selling them to him cheap so he can pay some whore in the neighborhood to fuck him."

I could hear her dad go ballistic on the other end of the call. Mostly about because he hated Ralph anyway, a maybe a little because she used the F-word.

"You do?" Laura almost squealed in the night. "Okay, Dad. Keep it cool until we have the evidence. It shouldn't be hard. Ralph isn't that bright."

Laura opened the door to go inside.

"Are you coming in with me?"

She reached for my hand, led me inside and closed the door.

"Come on. A deal is a deal. We're going to my bedroom."

Laura was wearing sweats. I didn't expect her to be naked underneath. As they came off I was very impressed with her body. The woman was beautiful. Not to take anything from my wife, but why would Ralph want to fuck my Claire? I guessed it had to be the same cheating gene that my wife had buried deep within her soul. Sure, Laura was a little older, but didn't have any kids. All the good places were in the right places.

"Are you sure this is the right time?"

"Do you think they're going to miss you over at your house? Fuck me in my marriage bed. Fuck me in the bed where that bastard crawled back into with me after fucking my neighbor."

I was very surprised when her legs flopped open exposing a slightly hairy, slightly moist pussy. A pussy I considered a place I'd like to bury my face.

"The look on you face tells me he eats her pussy before he fucks her sometimes."

"Sometimes. Claire is usually too anxious to get his cock in her rather than take the time to get eaten out."

"Why don't you get me started?"

I almost lunged at her open cunt. Pay back is so much fun. The lights were all on in the room. Her slit was starting to glisten. I put my tongue in her pussy and worked it around in her as she started to trickle juices into my mouth. I sucked in her clit and she we totally wild. She oozed pussy juice on my lips. I know that I had made her cum fairly easily. Maybe the wicked witch wasn't so wicked after all. Maybe she just needed some cunt loving from a man other than her husband like most women do. Maybe he never ate her cunt out for her.

"Oh, my Lord, Jesus." Laura was catching her breath. "You made me cum."

"Glad to me of assistance, My Lady." That made the evil witch giggle.

"Does she suck his cock?"

"All the time. She deep throats him."

"Heard about that. Wondered how it was possible."

"Oh, it's possible."

"Come, let me suck your cock."

I was ready to fuck her, but why not let her suck me? There wasn't a need to hurry. If one of the kids cried at home let Claire have to break it up long enough to care for her own kid. She'd never guess where to look for me.

Laura was driven enough not to hesitate to take my pecker in her mouth. She shoved down on it until she gagged."

"Hey, don't expect to swallow it on your first try."

Laura was nice or polite enough not to mention the difference in size between my cock and her husband's. She had to notice. Her eyes sparkled at me as she looked up with my cock in her mouth. She pulled me from her lips to speak.

"You know there's a way would could do each other."

I couldn't tell if she was bullshitting me or knew what a sixty-nine was all about. I stayed on my back as she turn around so her cunt was just above my face. I put my hands on her ass and pulled her wet gash down to me. Sucking cock seemed to have lubricated her slit. I realized that her pussy tasted better than Claire's. A funny thing to be thinking about at a time like that. Especially knowing Ralph's cock would have been in her, too. Not that that would be happening again soon, if ever.

We spent several minutes with our faces in each others crotch. I'd made Laura come again. She had me ready to lose it.

"If you are going to let me fuck you it needs to be now. I can't hold it with you doing that with your mouth and tongue."

Laura rolled off me and laid on her back, legs spread, there was not a look of resignation or remorse. Just a "fuck me" look that made by dick throb. I lined up with her slit. She reached down to guide me like getting in where Ralph had fucked would be a problem. Her cunt felt like hot, wet, silk. She immediately began thrusting against me. There was a slickness much like glycerin that made her even more welcoming than my own wife. Not the sloppy messiness of being multi-fucked and cum in, but something much, much better.

With a feeling like that and knowing I had all my cock buried in my neighbor it should have made me lose it right away. But, instead, I made her cum pretty hard with a lot of sounds and fury. I slowed it down while she recovered and I enjoyed her married pussy.

My balls started warning me that I was about to send a load of sperm into her welcoming cunt. She picked up the pace with me. Then slowed down like she was stopping to think.

Ralph was sterile. He couldn't make me have kids. The two of us, however, could be quite fertile."

"Are you on the pill?"

"I stopped when I learned that Ralph was shooting blanks. I never pictured myself as a cheating wife."

"Should I pull out?"

"I don't know. I'd have to figure that out. Let's see ... probably so."

Laura gave a huge lunge up at me. Fucking her cunt against my groin as her ass left the bed. She was cumming hard and taking me with her. She grabbed my ass with both hands and had me buried in her. I could feel her sheath grasp against my shaft. My sperm was near its release. He stomach was spasming against mine as she started to cum.

"Fuck him! He always wanted kids. Let him pay child support on one after her gets out of prison."

There was no pulling out, even had she let me, nor was there any way I wasn't going to flood her pussy with my seed. Suddenly it was in her. Making u both sticky with the mess from both of us.

"Wow, Laura. I've never had a fuck that good from my wife."

"That's a shame ... her being a professional and all!"

Laura laughed. I laughed with her. Then she wanted to get all kissy-faced, us making out with my cock still in her. If it weren't for Ralph being done fucking my wife soon I would have liked to spend the night there between her legs.

"You'd probably better get back home."

I slipped in my front door. Ralph was on his back watching the game. My wife was riding his cock with her back to the television.

"There you are!" My wife looked me over. "Did you get the kids to bed alright?"

"Didn't you check on them and kiss them goodnight?"

"No, I thought you'd kiss them goodnight for me. Where have you been?"

"I was with the kids until they went to sleep. Then I checked on something for work on the computer, then was outside for a while. Looks like it might storm tonight."

I watched Claire continue to ride his cock. She had probably cum several times while I was fucking Ralph's wife. They'd both be mad if they knew. Cheaters are like that. I sat down and smiled to myself partially watching the game as I replayed fucking Laura in my head. Both of them grunted as my wife rocked around with her shoulders and head swiveling in a circle as she was cumming and Ralph was pumping his last load of cum inside her.

The leather couch caught the usual load of guy and girl cum as it splattered from Claire. She leaned over him and sucked his cock clean as it softened in her mouth. Maybe this was it. Maybe Ralph would be in jail before they could fuck again. I could feel Ralph's wife's juices dried along with mine on my cock. Ralph shock my hand before he left, almost like he knew it was goodbye.

"Did you check on you kids?"

"I thought I'd shower ... unless you want some of this." Claire took the palms of her hands over her stomach and down to her dripping cunt."

"No, I'm good. I thought you'd check on your kids."

"I'm sure they're fine. Fuck ... back off and let me shower."

The next morning at work I got a call from Laura. They hadn't done anything with Ralph yet. They wanted to get the old employee to roll over on him.

"I wanted to see how you were after last night." Ralph's wife practically purred over the phone.

"I'm good. One of the best nights of my life. How about you?'

"No complaints. In the light of a new day I'm glad I did it. Ralph came in and plopped right down on the sheets where we had been fucking."

"Look how wicked you can be!"

"I know. I checked back on my last period. We were probably right at the danger zone. Maybe a night early."

"That's good news, I guess"

"Is it? Want to come over again tonight?"

"You mean get you pregnant?"

"Like I said, let him pay child support when he gets out of jail." She laughed. Let's do it the rest of the week. I'll make sure he fucks me this weekend, then we can finish up the first couple of nights of next week. You game?"

"I'd be a fool not to be."

"I'll be waiting with open legs." She giggled. "I love you."

What's with women? Fuck them once and they get all into love and shit.

My cell rang again a half hour or so later.

"It's me. I'm going to fuck Ben at lunch. I told you I'd keep you informed."

That was it, no was it okay, or any excuse. He was Ben now, not Mr. So and So. She was earning that hundred dollars a week. A long ways from the thousands of dollars Ralph had been paying her. Too much cock in and her value was going down.

The late afternoon call came in. She was fucking the salesman again after work. Driving the minivan to some park. I fed and took care of the kids. Claire never did check on them the night before. Ralph and my wife were fucking when I slipped over to see Laura. We did the sixty nine again. She almost got my cock down her throat, promising she'd get it before the week was over. I got between her legs and started fucking her. It felt good when I made her cum.

"You're still all decided about this getting pregnant thing, are you?"

"Keep fucking me and see. As long as I can hang Ralph's ass with the kid I want your seed."

That kind of talk doesn't help a guy hold his load. My sperm boiled into her willing fertile cunt. Unbelievably Laura was right there cumming with me when I shot my seed up against her cervix. She seemed content to keep my cock in her while my swimmers worked their way around her pussy. Then she ushered me out the door with a kiss.

"See you tomorrow night. I think it's our best chance to get me knocked up if you haven't already. I love you".

"I love you, too, Laura."

For some reason I almost meant it. But, what's with women? What can turn one into a cock chasing slut? Who would have ever expected Laura to be anything but a prude?

The next night was Friday. Claire called me from work that morning.

"I'll be late tonight. The salesman will be out of town all next week. I want to fuck him a couple of times before he goes."

"Don't be too late. You know Ralph always wants extra on Fridays."

"I'll do the best I can. No promises. This guy's not a salesman for no reason."

She made good time, but came home with cum all over the blanket we kept in the minivan. Ralph showed up ten minutes after she had pulled into the garage.

Again, I had fed the kids and got them ready for bed. Claire went right into fucking Ralph like she hadn't already done the salesman twice less than half hour before Ralph slid his cock in her. I looked in on them. My wife gave me a thumbs as Ralph's ass moved to poked his eight inches in her.

She hadn't talked about the size of the others, so I guess it was understood that Ralph gave her the most cock she had ever gotten. He had already put a load in my wife when I slipped out the front door.

Laura scared the shit out of me by waiting in the dark on the bench that sat beside her front door.

"It's about time you showed up."

I jumped about two feet. Laura laughed at me, then gave me a passionate kiss.

"Where do they fuck in your house, the two of them?"

"In the den, in the back of the house."

"Can we get to your bedroom without them seeing us?"

That question was frightening.

"Since tonight is my dead center night for getting impregnated why not slip in an fuck in Claire's and your bed?"

"That sounds kind of risky."

"It also sounds wicked and like pay back. What can they do if they catch us?"

If Ralph's wife would have had balls they would have been a huge pair.

"Are you with me?" She giggled.

I reached out to take her hand. We ran through the shadows to my front door. Leading her down the hallway we could hear my wife cry out as Ralph fucked his big cock into her.

"We won't have much time."

"I'm sucking you cock first and you are going to eat me in your marriage bed. Then you'll try to knock me up."

Laura was pretty wound up. She came really fast when I started eating her out, almost letting out a small scream that I'm sure Ralph and my wife would have heard even over their heavy fucking if her hand hadn't muffled the sound. Ralph's wife took my cock in her mouth.

"Maybe we should skip this part."

"You don't need to finish. This is just mostly ceremonial. I need to suck your cock in her bed."

The angle was a little different and to the surprise of both of us her nose buried in my pubic hair, pushing against my groin. She pulled back off me.

"Oh, fuck! I can't believe I just did that. I had your cock in my throat!"

She was so delighted she took me to the root several more times until I had to stop her. She went on her back and opened her thighs. She was so wet she was probably going to dribble on our sheets before or definitely after I unloaded my cum in her. I put my cock in her slit and she rocked he hips up taking my length.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Little Help from a Friend Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds