• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Brother Wolves Ch. 03

Brother Wolves Ch. 03

123

First off, let me apologize for chapters one and two. I'm not sure how I managed it, somehow, I posted my unedited version of chapter one.

After that fiasco, I'll be more careful with future post.

For new readers, this story is a continuing story from Dark Weres. You may want to read Werewolves and Indians and Dark Weres before reading.

Thank you for reading my work. Enjoy. IR2R

*****

Chapter 3

"Waaaah, waaaah," Ten month old Olivia wailed for her parents.

"Kitty, your daughter calls you." Jebutu groaned, waking his mate.

"No, that is a cry for daddy. It's your turn." Lavinia replied not moving.

"Kitty, you seem to have forgotten your roles." Jebutu chuckled.

"No, Sire, you said it. As far as Olivia is concerned, there are no roles. " Lavinia whispered. Jebutu laughed and went checked on the baby. Olivia stopped crying the moment her daddy entered the room.

"Ah sweetness, why are you making all this noise?" Jebutu asked, lifting his daughter.

Olivia smiled at her dad. Soon she was clean and talking. He carried her to mom and the two woke her up. Lavinia laughed and kisses her mate and daughter. Soon she got up and dressed as Jebutu watched the baby.

They joined everyone in the dining room at the alpha home.

Ryelle was up and waiting for Suni and Mari to arrive. In all honesty, they were happy for the couples, but Ryelle was ready to return his brother and sister.

Jebutu greeted his brother and felt a since of pride. He knew, Ryelle was ready to take his post. Olivia saw her uncle and lit up.

Ryelle laughed. Taking his niece from her dad he showered the little girl with love.

Tasha sent, You claim to want twins, mate. Really, your brother and sister did you in.

Ryelle laughed. You got jokes. Who dressed Dreya this morning? Ryelle teased his mate, noting his baby sister wore pink pants, a yellow dress, and blue hi tops.

Tasks laughed. The fates were right on giving us more time. We are definitely not ready to be parents.

Well, when the time comes, we will be more than ready. Look at all the pack children we can practice with. Ryelle replied. The couple chuckled when the toddlers demanded attention.

The other couple talked completely unaware of the banter between the alpha couple. Soon, Ryelle announced that they needed to join the others for breakfast.

*****

Brecken awoke to find himself alone. Mari was up shoving and calling for him to get up because they needed to collect Naru. Brecken laughed and quickly joined his mate.

She was adorable when she was being all bossy. Taking his time, he pulled her close and kissed her. Mari sighed and melted in his embrace. Gently stepping apart, she reminded him to dress their son was waiting.

At the Blackmon home Thomas and Hattie shared a private laugh as their shy daughter worked to rouse her mate. "Rayan, up now." Suni commanded. "We need to collect Dreya."

Rolling out of bed, Rayan smiled. Suni looked so serious and so cute. He thanked the Gods for such an amazing woman. Reaching for her, he wanted to get her into his arms quickly. Suni wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him passionately, then she whispered, "We have to go. I'm helping servey breakfast." Rayan groaned, then he smiled. That meant he'd be on baby sitting duty with his new little girl. His new daughter always made him smile. Donning his clothes quickly, he was ready to pick up his little one. The small family journeyed to the alpha home and to meet up with Brecken and Mari.

The pack smiled and congratulated the two new couples. Mari and Suni were surprised that the pack was so welcoming. They could tell that the members were curious. Their mates were different, but at no time where they ever made to feel uncomfortable. Soon as they ate and collected their babies, they would meet with Ryelle and Tasha to discuss their plans with them.

Suni stayed and helped clean while Mari had to report to the daycare. She needed to help find a replacement wolf to help supervise the babies. Rayan and Brecken were joined by the Jebutu and Ryelle.

"Congratulations, those girls deserve to be happy. Not only are you lucky enough to have the best mates one can dream of, you are also rearing our baby sister and baby brother." Jebutu reminded the two brothers. He shook their hands, but this was not just a friendly little talk. He needed to vet them before he was willing to release his siblings in their care. Ryelle sent, Jebutu, calm down.

I am calm. I just need to be certain. He replied. Ryelle nodded. Jebutu was the most intense, and until he was sure, their family members went nowhere.

Brecken and Rayan knew they were being tested, and were determined to make certain the brothers understood where they now stood. The men nodded, and then spoke. "They are our mates. We have waited decades to meet them. The Gods have finally showed us favor, and we promise you that with us they will be loved and well protected." Jebutu smiled as he thought of Lavinia. If these men felt about their mates as he did his Lavinia, his family would want for nothing.

Ryelle was impressed. Then Rayan asked a question. It gave the new alpha pause.

"Do you have a problem with our race? Everyone knew how Alpha Alphonso felt, but we want the truth?" Ryan asked.

Ryelle stepped back and decided to answer truthfully. He and Jebutu shared a look. This was not a question either had really anticipated, but they needed to address the issue. He had to admit, the brothers were right.

"My father survived through some very difficult times. The things he saw shaped who he was. I know most saw his fears and hatred as irrational, but they were justifiable. I will never discount my father or his beliefs. He did change, and learn to accept the way things have evolved." Ryelle paused. Both Brecken and Rayan waited.

"I personally have no problem with you two being Fair Weres. The legacy of hate ends on our part. However, those girls and those babies are family. I will keep in touch. I will want to see them and make sure they are safe. We failed my sister and my nephew, and I won't allow that to happen again." He stopped.

Brecken spoke. "I'm glad. I would be remiss if we left here and you never checked on them. I expected no less from you."

Alpha, alpha, it's time. LaTonya is in labour. It's time. A frantic Lee-John called out.

Ryelle smiled, Love, LaTonya is in transition. Go to them. He sent. Tasha laughed and told him she was already headed there.

"Gentleman, we have a new pack member that is about to arrive. Let's go to Lee-John's and Latonya's home." Ryelle explained.

They walked over. However, Jebutu had to report to his office. He'd visit the new parents later. He knew Lavinia would want to be with her sister. Kitty, go be with you sister. The office will be fine for a day. He chuckled.

Thank you, Sire. I'm heading to her now/ Lavinia replied.

Rayan and Brecken were with the rest of the pack as they waited. Rayan could not wait for he and Suni to be blessed. Brecken was also excited. His mate had told him of her problem, but he suspected that with his mixed DNA, she had been cured. What seemed like hours passed when the wail of a new little one pierced the air. Everyone laughed. Brecken and Rayan were genuinely happy for the couple.

After the birth of Albriene, young pup of LaTonya and Lee-Johnthe pack was extra chatty. Love, can you take a break son? Rayan sent. He just needed to see his Suni. Ms. Kay told her to go. Brecken, with the alpha's permission walked over to the daycare to see Mari.

Mari knew the minute her mate entered the room. Everyone went silent. She looked up and could not help but admire his good looks. Standing over seven feet, broad shouldered with his long thick locks secured at the nape of his neck, Brecken MacLean was a sight to behold His chiseled features had the females at the center riveted, and then he saw Mari and smiled. Mari swore a few of the women swooned. Nothing would keep her from moving to her mate.

"Hey Love, what are you doing here?" She asked.

"I missed you, so I am here to help. Besides, the alphas are busy welcoming anew member and I missed you." Brecken answered.

"Ahhhh, how sweet." Her coworkers sighed.

Mari laughed, "Well, love, come on. Let's meet the little ones." Brecken smiled and followed his mate.

"Goom," Naru and Dreya recognized him immediately. Soon they were followed by all of the pups wanting the tall male to swing them around.

"Mari, he is great with kids. He'll be a great father." Her coworker sighed. "Naru is a lucky boy."

Mari smiled, but Brecken felt a sense of melancholy through their bond. He looked around and knew the women were talking. Mari, don't listen to them. They have no idea how much I love you. We are a family.

Brecken sent a shaft of love. Mari sighed. Soon the women put the extra helper to work. Several bulbs were changed. Some light maintenance work as done, and Brecken loved doing it. As the day ended, he collected his mate and son and waited for Suni to arrive for Dreya. Not surprising, Rayan was with her.

Both Mari and Suni wondered how two men could be so gorgeous.

The four were returning to the alpha's home with the children playing in front of them. Soon, Hattie called Suni to help her. Mari picked up Naru to go help. Brecken and Rayan asked to watch the little ones, and for a second, the girls froze. Rayan and Brecken smiled. These two women earned their admiration even more and they knew their children would have the most protective of mothers. On that thought, Caitlyn MacLean came to mind. Th brothers shred a look and sighed.

Brecken and Rayan walked with the little ones as their mother's headed to Thomas and Hattie's home.

"Rayan, the fates have blessed both of us." Brecken stated. "Me more than most, I want Mari to see her healer before we leave."

"Wait brother, is she well?" Rayan asked.

Brecken smiled, "Now she is, or at least I think so. I want her to be examined to be sure though. I'll talk to her tonight. When do you want to go home?" He asked.

"In a few weeks at least, Suni needs to be certain her parents will be alright. I will bring her and Dreya home as often as I can, and she will be free to visit anytime she chooses." Rayan explained.

Brecken agreed with him. The pack members were protective of Mari as well. Throughout their visit, several older members questioned him, and that made him happy. His mate was well guarded.

Suni made sure her parents would be taken care of. Thomas and Hattie assured their daughter they would be fine. Her siblings reassured her as well. One night, she and Hattie talked and Hattie realized that she was afraid. Sun I was living Jackson, the only home she had ever known. It did not matter that Mari was going with her, nor did the fact that she was with her mate change her fear.

Hattie sat with her and they talked. "Momma, I'm not like Mari. She stands up for herself and people like her easily. He's a doctor. What if I embarrass him? I'm nothing special, just a girl from the south." Suni shared with her mother one day.

Hattie smiled and answered, "When you were born, you were so small that no one expected you to survive. But your father and I never gave up on you and you grew bigger and stronger. We sheltered you, a bit too much I admit, but Suni you are special. Everyone who meets you sees it."

"You are moving to a new place, and it's OK to be nervous. However, you have your mate to help guide you through and that man loves you and Dreya. He won't let you flounder. Talk to him. Besides, you are not completely alone, Mari will be right there with you. You two are like sisters. I'll tell you a secret, she's terrified too." Hattie concluded.

Suni was calm. Her mother was the wisest of all women. If she said she'd be ok, then she would be OK.

So the four remained at Jackson for two more weeks, and during that time,

Her siblings that lived near the compounds swore they would visit more often and check in. Mari helped train a new wolf to work with the babies at the daycare. Dreya and Naru grew even closer to their stepfathers, referring to both men as Papa and Goom.

*****

They day came for them to return to Bertrand. Both Brecken and Rayan had informed the Alpha that they were bringing their mates home. So arrangements were already in place. Brecken and Rayan notified their alpha that they would drive home and should arrive in a few days. Bertrand and his mate, Serena, prepared the pack for the new arrivals.

As they drove, Sun and Mari were fascinated with the landscape. The hills and valleys stood out in sharp contrast of each other. They stopped and the girls were nervous about leaving the security of the car. As beautiful as they were, there was a innocence about them that charmed everyone they met. Dreya and Naru were a fountain of questions.

At first, Rayan and Brecken were confused, then they realized. These two had never really been out of the south. This place would be new to them. They each recalled that Lyric had a similar reaction as well.

Alpha Bertrand and Madam Alpha met them at the entrance of the compound. They were so excited to welcome former members of the Jackson pack onto their fold. Suni and Mari held tightly to their mates. Bertrand was familiar. His mate never really visited Jackson, but they knew she was kind.

As the new couple approached the compound, Suni and Mari were quiet. Madam Alpha reassured the girls that they were so excited to have them join their pack. Before leaving Jackson, the alpha bond with their new alphas had formed. Madam Alpha Serena contacted them and sent them words of encouragement welcoming the girls. Bertrand was not unprepared because Alphonso had contacted him last year when he recognized Rayan and his role in Suni's life.

The cars they were riding in stopped in front of the community center. Suni and Mari were awed. This place was so much bigger than Jackson. People were everywhere. Where at Jackson, the alpha home was the center, this compound had a gorgeous build in the center. Looking around they noticed that this was the center of the place. It blended in and was a part of the city they had just driven through.

Rayan held Suni close as Brecken did the same with Mari. The children stayed close to their parents.

Everyone was quiet, just staring. They were awed by these beautiful women that were now members of their family. Brecken and Rayan had to subjugate their beast as they sensed that the males were becoming aroused by their women, Alpha Bertrand ordered everyone to calm.

Soon, Alpha Madam introduced the girls to the wolf she was assigning to help them acclimate. Brecken and Rayan asked for time, and they escorted their mate's home. Suni grew concerned. Rayan held her tightly. Mari to felt a bit disconcerted.

*****

Once Rayan and Suni were safe inside his home, he pulled her in his arms. "Love, I'm sorry I scared you. I finally understand what you felt at home. The males they are attracted to you and I needed to make sure they know you are mine."

Brecken and Mari were having a similar discussion. Mari looked at her mate and laughed. Oh, so you get to see what it feels like to have someone undressing your mate with their eyes. Now you know how I felt every time another woman looked at you." Brecken laughed.

Pulling her close, he whispered, "Baby, they can look, but we belong to each other." Mari nodded and then kissed her possessive mate.

That was all it took, within minutes. Brecken had his mate naked and begging to be filled. Sliding in and out of her hot sheath, he wanted to brand her with his scent. He needed to send a message to every male at Bertrand that Mari was his and his alone.

Mari loved this passionate side of her quiet mate. Brecken loved his Nubian goddess. Taking his time, he laved her sin with his tongue, leaving a wet trail down her flat stomach to the dark bush that he often dreamt of. Mari shook with anticipation, as her mate her lover feasted on her sweetness.

Mari was just s desperate, just as hungry for her mate. She needed to mark him, leave her scent on his body so that the females at Bertrand knew he was hers.

*****

Meanwhile, Rayan and Suni walked around his home. For the first time in his long life, he was nervous. Dreya and Naru ran ahead of them exploring their new home. Suni was quiet. Rayan showed her the living room, dining room, family rooms when the first entered. Now they were going into the bedrooms upstairs. The four visited the guest room first. Rayan had two rooms for guest, He hoped Thomas and Hattie would visit, and had an extra room if Alphonso wanted to come see his daughter. Alphonso had passed away, but the room was still there. The memory of the wise old alpha's passing saddened him.

The next rooms were the rooms Rayan had decorated for their children. He showed them Dreya's room first. He knew the little girl was fascinated with rainbows and teddy bears. Dreya and Naru ran inside and she chanted, "Daddy, daddy a teddy." She and Naru climbed and jumped n the bed. Rayan laughed as Suni remained quiet. His concern grew Then he walked to the next room, it was a child's room decorated in simple hues and ready to welcome a new family member when he or she would be born.

Suni was still quiet. Finally, they were at the master bedroom. Rayan was almost a nervous wreck. He worked hard trying t set this room up using every ounce of information that he had gleaned from his mate. They entered and Suni gasped. The bedroom was perfect. Spacious and simply colored in deep rich mahogany and cerulean blue. Rayan had created a paradise for his mate. In the center if the room was a four poster king-sized bed. The bed was covers with a hand-made quilt that depicted the landscape and different hues of her people.

He showed her around the room where not only did she have a walk in closet, but her own private space to simply relax or work in.

He felt through their mate bond and new she was overwhelmed. "Babe, I'm going to call for a theta to take the kids for a few minutes. OK" He explained. Suni nodded. Soon a young woman arrived and Dreya and Naru went with her. At first they were hesitant, but she won them over with her charm. As soon as she left with the babies, Rayan pulled Suni close. Suni burst into tears.

"I don't deserve this. Why did you choose me? I'm nobody. I will cause you shame when everyone realizes I'm just a country girl." She inhaled. "This house is beautiful, and I can see you decorated it for us. I have nothing to give you. I can serve. That's all I can do. Rayan, I pray you are certain because if you decide that you don't want us, t will slay me."

"Suni, I love you and our daughter. When I saw you over a year, I knew that the two of you were mine. There were so many times that I vanished in and it too everything in me not to reveal myself. It was especially hard around Dreya because even when I shadowed, she saw me. At night, I would check in and watch you sleep. Sometimes, I even lay beside you and slept as well, anxiously waiting for the chance to be with you in our home. When Alphonso became ill the last time and was rushed to the medical center, Thomas went with him. I was there with you and your mother." He paused. He wanted his words to sink in.

"You were there. I felt as if I wasn't alone, but thought I was imagining things." She whispered.

Rayan turned her face to his and kissed her gently. "You are my mate, my life, Suni. No one will ever be more important than you." He explained.

Suni leaped into his arms and kissed him. Rayan needed to be with her. The children were fine, and for now he needed to comfort her. Lifting Suni in one swoop, Rayan carried her into their bedroom. Slowly he undressed her.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Brother Wolves Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 239 milliseconds