• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Exposing My Wife Pt. 05

Exposing My Wife Pt. 05

After our last adventure, I felt aroused almost constantly. The slightest passing memory of what happened would make me instantly as hard as a rock, and the memories kept finding their way into my mind. Whenever my wife and I made love, I would picture everything that happened at the end of our last adventure, and everything I wanted to happen in the future. But did I really want this? Exposing my wife in this way did turn me on more than I had ever been turned on before, but it also made my hair stand on end, my stomach fill with butterflies, and my blood boil a little with jealousy. I couldn't stop asking myself if my thoughts and feelings were healthy expressions of sexuality, or leading to trouble. These doubts did not come from any type of religious guilt or anything like that, but just a nagging feeling. In the midst of this complex state of mind, an opportunity arose that I could not pass up, which would allow me to show off my wife to more people than I thought possible.

To recap a bit, my wife is gorgeous. She has perfect little B cups with soft little pink nipples on her white creamy skin. She is only about 5' 6'' and 110 lbs, but most of that weight seems to be concentrated in her hot tight ass, which gets attention everywhere she goes, even if she dresses conservatively! She works out, and has the feint hint of defined abs, but still is soft enough to be feminine.

The story I am about to tell comes with our plans to go to a Renaissance Fair. She needed something to wear, and so she picked out a perfect skirt from a nearby store. It was a slightly ruffly, long black skirt, which would go perfectly with her red and black corset. The only problem was that the zipper, which went from her waist to a few inches under her ass, was completely broken and wide open except for where it was stuck at the very top. The skirt was also a few sizes too big for her. She really thought it was the perfect skirt otherwise. When she asked the saleswoman if she had anything in her size that wasn't broken, the saleswoman convinced her that she could fold the skirt over in the back, and use bobby pins to keep it in place. If you folded enough of the material over the zipper, both problems would be solved: the skirt would fit, and the open zipper, which otherwise would expose almost her entire ass, would be covered.

As we went on line with the skirt, she seemed to be second guessing her ability to clip it into place. I assured her that I would be able to take care of it, and that nobody would know the difference. She was reassured.

The next morning we got ready to go. She looked beautiful! Her golden hair flowing down upon her bare shoulders, her red and black corset highlighting and augmenting her perfect figure and b-cup breasts, her tiny black t-string leaving little to the imagination, and then she asked for my help with the skirt. I pulled the material and pinned it into place with two bobby pins. I didn't want to start too extreme, especially considering that she would probably check it in the mirror while we were at home, so I pulled it closed so that only from the right angle and with the skirt moving in the right direction, could you even see a glimpse of her right ass cheek peeking out between the folds of the material and the broken zipper. I figured I could always readjust it later to make it expose her more, but I didn't want to ruin my chances completely before we left the house.

The whole car ride there I could think of nothing but this plan of mine. I was so hard for the entire car ride, but I also felt a bit guilty. I had an uneasiness, especially because she didn't really know what I was up to. It was innocent enough, and safe in such a crowded fair, but still... Should I feel this way? Should I get so rock hard at the thought of exposing my wife? Should I conquer my baser perverted desires and instead keep my beautiful wife's body to myself, to be seen only by me?

We arrived, and as we got out of the car, I noticed that all the sitting had loosened her skirt completely! Her entire g-string was exposed along with at least an inch of ass-cheek on either side, all the way down to the tops of her thighs! There was a young man directing the parking whose jaw dropped when he saw it. He couldn't stop staring. She came over to me and told me her skirt felt "a little loose', and "can you see anything?"

"No you can't see anything darling, but if it feels loose I can tighten it for you." I wanted her to feel as if her skirt could feel this loose without exposing her, to put her at ease, but I also didn't want the skirt to be so wide open at all times. Someone might come up and tell her about her wardrobe malfunction, and then the fun would be over. So I tightened it, knowing that whenever we sat down to eat or watch a show at the fair, that the skirt would get looser and looser, and gape open more and more.

It seems that I did too good of a job tightening her skirt. She was completely covered from every angle through the first two hours of our day. Even sitting and watching a few shows didn't do the trick. She also kept asking me if her skirt was open, so I was hesitant to adjust it looser. Then I offered her a beer. As we drank, she became more relaxed. We even attended a beer tasting event! After relaxing like this for some time, we went to the bathroom. When she came out, she asked me to adjust her skirt, which "came a bit loose." This was my chance! I adjusted it so that a long sliver of her right ass cheek was visible as she walked, from her waist down to her thigh. In some positions it was covered, but as she walked, the folds of the skirt would part and expose her. Many times, as we visited all of the little shops, I pushed her through the crowd ahead of me so I could admire the small bit of her ass peeking out of her skirt. She asked me a few times if she was showing anything, or if I could "see her butt," but I assured her she was fine.

As the day wore on, and we drank a bit more (we didn't come even close to getting drunk, just tipsy) she stopped asking if her skirt was O.K. This was the most exciting part of the adventure, because over the course of the next few hours, the skirt ever so slowly opened more and more. Throughout this time I noticed that she began to get some attention. Once, a few guys pointed towards her as she got up during a show to get us more beer. I also noticed a few times that a small group of guys would follow behind us with big smiles on their faces. Whenever I noticed these reactions, I made sure I let her go ahead of me in the crowd so I could see what they were seeing. It started with just that small sliver of her ass being visible on the right side. Then, as time went on, the fold opened up more towards the top center, until the top of her t-string and the top of her crack came into view. Eventually when she walked, or stood at the right angle, most of her ass would be on display.

We had a great time at the fair, and I had a little extra entertainment, but then it was time to go. As we were walking out, I had an idea. We were walking by the pillory, which many people refer to as "stocks." There is a wooden plank with holes for your head and hands to be trapped. You have to bend at the waist in order to put your head and hands into these holes and then the top is clasped down to hold you. The pillory was in the middle of a large square and was a popular spot to take pictures. So I told her to get in so I could take a few photos of her head sticking through. She got behind the pillory to do this and put her head and hands through. I saw a few guys behind her on the lawn who looked as if they were very happy, so I made sure to take my time. I even convinced a passerby to take a picture of both of us side by side, as there were two of these contraptions next to each other. As I walked around the devices, I saw what the guys were going crazy for, as she bent over to get into position for the photos, the skirt completely fell away from her ass. I walked right behind her to get into position myself, and saw the tiny t-string pressing up against her only half hidden asshole, and her sex clearly spilling out of each side of her skimpy underwear.

As I began to put my head in the pillory so the stranger in front could take our picture, I saw a few strangers behind taking pictures of my wife's lewd position, some with their phones, one with a high powered camera. It turned me on beyond belief to think that this image would be captured, and I even played with the idea of asking them for copies, but instead we just walked back to the car, went home, and had the best sex of our lives. Only I knew the real reason why my sexual energy was so high that night, but if she wondered about it, she didn't ask.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Exposing My Wife Pt. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 792 milliseconds