• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Owned by a Ghetto Bitch Pt. 06

Owned by a Ghetto Bitch Pt. 06

I woke up that morning on the floor stiff and cold. Sholanda and Darnique were both cuddled together, snoring loudly, in my bed. I got dressed and left for work.

A few hours later I called home to tell Sholanda that my boss gave me the afternoon off. It was already eleven but I guess that I woke her up.

A little after one I pulled into my parking space and called Sholanda. She waddled right out and I moved over to the passenger's side, to let her drive. She asked me if I had lunch yet and I replied that I had not.

"Good, cause I am starved!" She exclaimed, and drove us to an Applebees.

Eating with Sholanda is a very embarrassing experience. She is loud, demanding with the waitresses and just looks out of place amongst the professional well dressed lunch crowd. I could feel a lot of eyes on me and I burned with shame. Yet, my cock was rock solid!

After lunch Sholanda took me to the mall and we went into the Victoria Secrets. She got a few bra/panty sets for herself. She also picked out about ten sets for me. The difference in size was astounding. Sholahda also picked out two garters in my size. When we went to the register, I could see the look of curiosity on the pretty blond cashier's face.

Sholanda picked up on this too and said. "The small sets are for my Doll right here to wear." And she put her arm around me squeezing tight.

I thought I would die from shame and must have turned beet red. The sales lady just gave me a look over but said nothing. However her and the manager broke out laughing when we left the store.

Our next stop was TJ Maxx. Here Sholanda picked out five dresses that all appeared to be in my size. We went into the dressing room together and I was amazed by how right on Sholanda was. All five dresses fit me very well. I though I was going to burst because the whole time I was changing Sholanda kept fondling my cock, nuts and ass.

On the way out of the store we picked up a few packages of panty hose and stockings with lacy tops.

Sholanda then drove us to an adult book store in a pretty seedy part of town. We spent over an hour in there looking over stuff. Sholanda picked out three but plugs in small, medium and large sizes. She also picked up a CB3000 cock cage, a quart sized enema bag with hose and nozzle, a strap on dildo with the straps, lube and various leather ankle, wrist and neck restraints. As with lunch and the previous purchases she had me pay. I knew that I was not going to be saving any money this month.

When we got out to the car Sholanda wanted to put the CB3000 on me but couldn't because of my hard on. She did put some lube on the small but plug and shoved it up my ass. She also made me put on a pair of purple panties that we had just bought in Victoria's Secret.

I couldn't believe how good the satin and lacy material felt against my hard cock and taught nuts! As we drove off I kept wiggling my but into the seat to get friction from the panties. I also kept clenching my asshole around the plug. I was afraid that it would fall out but it didn't.

Our last stop before going back home was an upscale boutique that catered to older women. I was surprised by this stop but Sholanda seemed to know the older, black, well dressed sales lady.

They hugged and kissed each other on the cheeks. "I need a couple of corsets for my new Doll." Sholanda told the sales lady. "I want him to develop a more feminine shape."

I burned with shame as the sales lady put the measuring tape around my hips, waist and ribcage, giving me knowing looks. She then showed Sholanda five or six models that they had.

After Sholanda picked out two corsets, one burgundy colored and the other black, she had me pay. We then all went back to the dressing room and Sholanda had me take off my shirt. The sales lady commented on how pretty my panties were, that peaked out of the top of my pants. She then put the burgundy corset around my waist and latched it up. Like the panties it was constructed from a satiny fabric with lace on the top, bottom and along the seems. It felt good against my skin.

The sales lady then pulled tightly on the laces almost taking my breath away. She explained to Sholanda that it is important to have even tension all along laces from top to bottom. I could barely breath it was so tight! Yet, at the same time the tightness gave me a snug safe feeling.

Sholanda ordered me to put my shirt back on over the corset and she kissed the saleslady goodbye. By the time we had walked back to the car I was already getting used to the tight feel of the corset and could breath easier.

Parking in my spot, Sholanda went to the apartment empty handed and told me to carry in the bags. As soon as I walked in and closed the door she attacked, pinning me to the wall and giving me the sloppiest wettest kisses ever. "I love you so much for doing this with me!" Sholanda whispered in a hoarse voice. I knew I was a lucky man and just let myself melt into her flesh and fat lips!

We made out for a few minutes before she pushed me down to the floor, removing her spandex tights and panties Before sitting on my face. I quickly went to work teasing just her taint and lower pussy lips with my tongue. Once Sholanda began moaning I started making long swipes with my tongue from her taint all the way up to her hood. She now applied her weight to me and I could no longer make the long swipes so I just wiggled my tongue into her hood. Sholanda came twice with loud grunts squeezing my face tightly between her thighs.

I thought she was going to take me to the bedroom now for a good fucking but she had a surprise in store for me. Pulling me up she led me over to the couch where she plopped her fat ass down patting her upper thigh. I quickly st in her lap and she pushed me off. "Lay over my lap!" Sholanda commanded.

I quickly complied and she started pushing on the end of the but plug. Man it felt great! At the same time she reached under me and started stroking my cock through the satiny panty material. It was heaven, it tingled so much! I never felt anything so erotic before in my life and then the slapped my left ass cheek hard! Alternating between pushing in on the but plug and spanking my ass I came in less than two minutes.

Sholanda felt the cum flood the panties. "Get those off and suck your mess out of them!" she ordered. "How dare you soil the pretty new things that I just bought you!'

I was happy to comply with her order because I had developed a craving for my cum since being with her. As I sucked my cum out of the panties and savored its taste Sholanda squeezed the last dollop out of my cock and fed it to me off two of her fingers. Delicious! I thought as I swished it around my mouth savoring the flavor as long as I could before swallowing it down.

Since my cock remained hard Sholanda now led me to the bed and rode me cowgirl real hard. She knew that I would now be able to last longer. He had three strong orgasms and my cock was raw before she finally got off and planted her gash over my face.

I could not believe how much white cream had gathered around her lips. Some of it had dried to a consistency of paste and I actually had to chew on it before swallowing it down! I then made a firm lips to labia seal and sucked real hard getting my deposit of slime out of her snatch. This helped wash her paste down.

After rolling over and regaining her composure, Sholanda told me to get the bags of purchases.

When I came back to the bed the took out the CB3000 and locked it around my spent and soft cock and balls. "This will remain on at all times from now on except when we are having sex together. Sholanda told me. "The last thing I need is for you to be putting my cock into some skanky ho at work!" my

She now had me put on one of the garters that we purchased at Victoria's Secret. Then she rolled the stockings up my legs and showed me how to attach them to the garter. Next, I was made to put on my previously soiled panties over the garter. Sholanda explained, that panties always go on over the garter so that they could be easily removed, in case she had need of my cock. Last she picked out a frilly dress and made me put it on.

Completely dressed as a woman, Sholanda told me to clean the apartment. Meanwhile, she sat down on the couch and started watching Jerry Springer.

I spent the next hour or so giving the apartment a good go over. I vacuumed the carpets, swept the floors, wiped down the counter tops and cleaned the bathrooms.

I must admit that wearing woman's clothing felt amazing! The material brushed against my skin in the most erotic way. Even though I had cum twice in half an hour my cock got as hard as it could in the confines of the CB3000. Even though the wet part of the soiled pant felt sticky and tacky against my skin, it reminded me of my shame, and appreciated it. I had even gotten used to the but plug and stopped clenching my hole around it so tightly!

When I just started cleaning the bedroom bathroom, the doorbell rang. I was so worried when Sholanda called me out of the bathroom. What if it was a friend of mine? Coming out of the bedroom I saw Darnique.

She giggled and said. "I can't believe he is going along with your crazy schemes!"

"My Doll loves me and will do anything for me!" Sholanda told Darnique. "You just can't control a man, but a sissy knows her place and obeys you always!" "And if not, I will spank her till she cries, and then some!"

Even though I was delightfully humiliated, I was glad that Darnique was here. I was eager to get my mouth into her fat folds again. I was disappointed though when Sholanda led her to the bedroom and they enjoyed each other luscious bodies without me. Once again, I fell asleep on the floor at the foot of the bed.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Owned by a Ghetto Bitch Pt. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 418 milliseconds