• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Teasing Trio

Teasing Trio

1234

Previous story in review

Dusky dawn

Pat introduced Mai-lee to Roger at the mall, and explained to Him, they worked together at the lingerie store. Pat worked their part time. Saying to him that they were both working on Saturday. After work they got to know each other romantically and sexually. They firstly went out to the lake then to Mai-lee apartment, and ended up Pat's for the night.

Teasing trio

Pat awoke and saw that Mai-lee was still in bed with her. She quietly sat up and looked at Mai-lee. She had turned over and was still fast asleep. Quietly got up and went into the kitchen. She put a pot of coffee on and set the breakfast table.

Strolling into the bathroom and closed the door.

Getting into the shower she stood under it letting the warm water cascade over her.

After her shower she dried herself and went into the living room wrapped in the thick fluffy towel.

Strolling into the kitchen she poured her self a cup of coffee and went and sat on the sofa.

"Hi sweetie when did you get up?" Mai-lee said as she came out of the bedroom dressed in the black negligee.

"Wow, look at you, you sexxy female. Me I've been up for about an hour that's all." She sat looking at the lithe sensual display in front of her. "Can I get you a cup of coffee?"

"I'll get it you sit there and enjoy yours. What's for breakfast sweet one?" Mai-lee asked as she came out of the kitchen.

"How does bacon and eggs sound?"

"Great. I haven't had that in a while."

After a couple of minutes Pat got up and went into the kitchen, and started getting the breakfast underway.

"How do you like your eggs done, me I like them sunny side up."

"That's fine for me too, can I help?"

"Sure, you can get the toast ready in a couple of minutes. The bread is in the bin in the corner there."

"Would you like your coffee warmed up in the mean time?" Mai-lee asked

"Yes that would he nice.

Ok we are just about ready for the toast to go in sweetie." Pat said as Mai-lee put the filled mugs on the table.

Taking the plates and putting them on the table Pat went and turned the radio on and put in 'promise' by Shade

They sat and enjoyed their breakfast quietly.

Pat and Mai-lee had finished their breakfast. Between them they washes and dried the dishes.

As they were putting the dishes away Pats cell rang.

"Hello... oh hi Rog how are you... I think I'm doing fine...yes it sure looks like its going to be a hot day... I guess so, she said that she was looking forward to coming with us... are we having a picnic or getting something else to take with us... you've still got the Hibachi. Holly cow. Can we bring anything, when we meet you? Mm, Mai-lee is going to come and pick me up and we'll meet you at the mall I guess... she said she would call me around eleven thirty or so... See you near Starbucks? OK... yes OK... can we get anything, buns, burgers. What about briquette's? OK we'll get some buns and burgers. I'll bring my cutting board as well, eh... as I am...eh heh, yes...OK we'll see you around noon... byye.

"So on the way we'll go to Hugo's and get some burgers and buns." Pat said as she put the cell on the coffee table.

"Maybe get some fruit as well." Mai-lee added.

"Ah now that's a darned good idea, fruit is always welcome. Especially when it's hot out. Do you want to stop at your place for anything? Pat asked as she turned to go the bathroom.

"You can use my toothbrush if you want Mai." Pat said as she got to the door and unwrapped the towel and hung it on the rack.

"Yes please I should clean my teeth, after you. Mai-lee replied as she got to the bathroom door. I'm wondering what to wear.

Maybe a blouse and a skirt, yes I think that's what.

If we stop at my place for a couple of minutes, I'll slip in and change, then on Hugo's." Looking in as Pat was sitting on the toiler.

"You go ahead, I'll clean my teeth after ward's," Pat said as she Spread her love lips, and started her much needed pee.

Mai-lee cleaned her teeth and rinsed her face. As she finished Pat said softly "That feels a lot better, I was bursting."

"Let me dry you sweet thing." Mai-lee said as she put the towel on the rack.

Kneeling she urged Pat to her and softly ran her tongue over the wrinkly love lips that were right in front of her face.

Putting her arms around Pat she gently pulled her forward. Placing her mouth over the warm love nest, she sucked the last remaining drops of pee away. Pushing the tip of her tongue in between Pats pliant and now excited lips

"If we carry on like this we are going to be late. You realize that, em?" Pat stammered as she chuckled and put her hand on the back of Mai-lee head and pressed it against her.

Her urge to carry on into another hot and sensual episode was so strong. She reached under Mai-lees arms and urged her up saying softly.

"You are so sexy. I feel I'm going to have trouble with you physically. I have to look up my bikini otherwise I'll swim in my underwear again, or in the nude."

As Mai-lee stood up Pat kissed her on the cheek leaving her.

She strolled into her bedroom and got out a soft pale yellow skirt and matching blouse. She put on white cotton panties and a white half-cup bra. Slipping into the skirt as Mai-lee stepped into the room. She slipped the blouse on and did it up. Except for the last two buttons.

"No I wouldn't let that happen. I like you awfully for sure but I wouldn't' come between you and Roger. We can have our times together that will be special to us."

"All I hope is that I can control my feeling for you when all three of us are together."

"Who knows, there are triangles and there are triangles, mm!"

"Oh wow. You mean the three of us. Holy... this is getting really scary... I don't know what to think."

"Don't worry about it sweet thing. Lets all go and have a good time together, what will be will be, I say."

"Yes I guess. I'm probably getting ahead of myself here. Pat said. What will you do if Roger comes on to you?"

Her mind was going to an intriguing place. A risqué place that titillating her interest and maybe posing a possible problem for her.

Mai-lee was a very sexy and virile young woman. She was full of fun and liked men and women alike.

"Good question. I don't know, I don't think he will do you?" Mai-lee said, as she got dressed.

"Lets not go there. Like you said. There triangles and there are triangles.

Yes lets just go and have a lot of fun all together." Pat said. She had a cheeky grin on her face as she spoke.

She went to the closet and got out the picnic blanket and a large fluffy bath towel along with a bag to put things in.

Getting to the kitchen she got the cutting board and put it in the tote bag "Are we ready" Pat said.

"Yes I think so, I'm all excited about today, and it should be a fun day."

"Me too. Lets go and get the stuff at Hugo's and meet Roger. I know he is excited about today."

They got to Mai-lee's car and Pat dropped the things on the back seat and got in.

Mai-lee drove off and turned the radio on. Dropping her hand onto Pat's leg and stroked it softly. The bare skin was both smooth and warm to the touch. Her hand slowly moved along the inner thigh, softly brushing the skin as she moved her hand.

Pat was enjoying the feeling of Mai-lee's fingers on her leg. It felt more intimate since it was on her leg not just on pants or jeans.

They got to Mai-lee's apartment block and stopped. "Coming up for a minute while I change then we can get underway."

"I'll wait here for you Mai-lee, I think I'd better stay here lest we get all hot and heavy, if you know what I mean."

"Ok I'll only be a couple of minutes. You behave now sweetie."

"I'll try. See you shortly."

Mai-lee strolled up to the front door and went in.

After a short while she came out.

She was Dressed in a flowery skirt and a cream colored top that was opaque and allowed her lacy pale pink bra to appear as an apparition through it.

Getting to her car she opened the door and got in.

"Look at you, you look gorgeous and sexy as well. Roger will go bug eyed when he sees you girl."

"That's nice of you to say, do you think its fitting for the day though?" Mai-lee said as though she wasn't sure.

"Mai you look fabulous, and like I said really sexy as well. Fuck you look good.

Lets go and get the things for the picnic shall we."

"Good idea, times a wasting right." Mai-lee said as she started the car and drove away. "Hopefully there wont be to many people at the grocery."

"That's right, a nice day people want to be outdoors. So there may be quite a lot of people that will be shopping for bbq's and picnics."

Getting to Hugo's their concern became apparent at the distance they had to walk from the car to the entrance to the store and the queues to each check out.

"Lets get what we want and get out of here." Pat said as she looked around.

"Kind of like a zoo Mai-lee said. I hope we can find everything all right."

Having got a cart they made their way to the areas they needed to find the different items. They found what they came for and headed to the checkouts.

"Hey Mai-lee. Pat said in a quiet voice.

See the girl in the raggedly jeans and t-shirt and the guy with his hand on her butt?"

"Over on the right, yes. What about them?"

"They're at college and what you see is tame to they were up to in McDonalds once. I doubt he washed his left hand for days after he freed it from between her legs" Pat whispered to Mai-lee.

"Lucky girl.

In McDonalds, are you kidding, holy.

Now that is risqué for sure. It gets your juices flowing though, doesn't it?"

"They are quite an item, a hot item at that. It's a wonder she isn't pregnant. My guess is she will be before long the way they are all over each other."

"That's the down side of hot good times occasionally and its unfortunate, when it happens." Mai-lee said quietly and seriously.

"If you play around you've got to be careful. Pat said softly. "To me it's just common sense"

"You couldn't be more right." Mai-lee said as she was putting the things on the check out counter.

Getting to Mia's car they put the bags in the trunk.

"Where are we meeting Roger?" Mia-lee asks.

"Around by Starbucks, we'll find him ok" Pat said as she got in and closed the door.

It was a short drive to Starbucks from where they were parked

"There he is" Pat said as she pointed to his truck.

Roger was sitting with the window rolled down, the radio playing quietly.

"Hi there fella. Pat said. "Hopefully we got everything. Have you been a good lad, hm?"

"Oh hi ladies. Good to see you.

By all the bags I'd say you got what we want. How are you Mai-lee? You look great.

Did she do her job properly yesterday, not slough off or anything?"

Roger said with a chuckle as he opened his door and got out of his truck.

Here let me give you a hand. So what did you get at Hugo's? Oh you got some lighter fluid. I thought I had some. But I didn't."

Having loaded everything they got into his truck. Pat sat next to Roger as before. "You want to sit next to Roger Mai-lee for a change? He doesn't bite." Pat remarked.

"Ok sure. If he bites I'll bite back. Fairs fair, right?"

Pat got out and Mai-lee got in and sidled up to Roger. Then Pat got back in and closed the door.

"There you go. So you'd better watch yourself fella." Pat said chuckling as she sat beside Mai-lee. Letting her hand settle in her lap.

Roger started the truck and drove out of the parking lot. Turning right and headed out of town.

As they drove Mai-lee put an arm around pats shoulders stroking it softly. Pats hand strayed over and caressed the warm smooth skin of Mai-lees leg, just above her knee.

As the drove into the farm lane it was somewhat bumpy and their legs rubbed and bumped against each other.

Roger drove behind the old barn so the truck was hidden from the road. He turned it off.

"If I put the briquettes and lighter fluid in the hibachi can you manage the rest?" Roger asked.

"We'll be fine won't we Mai-lee?"

"No problem. No, we'll be fine."

"OK that sounds great. As soon as I get to the lake I'll start the fire so it'll be ready in good time for the burgers. I'm looking forward to a cool swim. This is going to be a great day for sure."

"I think it'll be a great too. Ok we'll be right behind you." Pat said as she got her bag out of the back of the truck and put it down. "I'll carry the burgers and buns. When we are together do you mind if I call you Mai?"

"No not at all. My mum and dad called me Mai all the time.

Ok I'll carry the fruit and veggies then.

I'm looking forward to having a swim, the water was so nice when we were here."

.

"How's the hibachi going Rog?"

"I just lit it; it'll take a while to get hot. So it's time for a dip I think. I guess I'll get my trunks on. Anyone want to give me a hand?" He said with a cheeky grin on his face

"Why don't you give him a hand Mai-lee? Go on be a devil. Scare the pants off him, literally." Pat said with a chuckle.

"I'm up for it. Come here sexy lad." Mai-lee said as she put the bag she was carrying down. She stepped over to where Roger was standing.

Standing in front of him she winked at him. Knowing that Pat couldn't see her do it. "Could this be the start of something sexy and romantic?" Mai-lee added softly and winked again at him, a cheeky glint in her eyes. First she pulled his t-shirt up and off. Then She undid his shorts and unzipped them. Slipping a hand in and onto the front. Caressing the bulge briefly. She whispered. "That feels really nice." And removed her hand. "Ok down they go."

As she grabbed a leg in each hand and pulled gently, easing them down over his hips. Looking at him and winking again said in a soft voice." All the way or not, hm?"

"All the way down, Mai-lee. Pat said as she slipped her hands into the waistband of his under shorts.

As his shorts slid down his legs Mai-lee got down and slipped off his sandals and then his shorts, putting them on the blanket.

"You can only take off my under shorts if I can take off your panties.

Roger said as he put his hands over Pat's. "Deal."

Pat and Mai-lee looked at each other and quietly nodded to each other.

"Deal. And you put a soft kiss on Mai-lee's pussy when you do"

"Ok and seeing how sexy we are getting. Only if I can put a kiss on Pat's pussy." Mai-lee said, her eyes twinkling with devilment.

Roger let Pat slide his under short down over his hips. She eased them over the head of his erection. They slid down his legs onto Mai-lee hands. Who lifted one of his feet at a time and slipped his shorts off of his feet. She put them on the blanket with his shorts

Mai-lee stood up in front of him and raised her arms slightly away from her body. Indicating for Roger to lift her skirt.

Kneeling down he looked up at Mai-lee who was biting her bottom lip.

As Roger looked at her she averted her eyes slightly yet had a slight cheeky smile on her face. Reaching out he lifted the hem of her skirt. He slipped his hands under and into the waistband of her panties. Slowly he slid the filmy garment down over her curvy hips and down the smooth shapely legs.

Mai-lee slowly stepped out of them parting her legs slightly; Roger gingerly put his hands on her skirt and urged her toward him. Lifting her skirt again he was greeted by a vision of sensual beauty. Her love nest was bare except for a small groomed patch of fur at the top of her intimate spot.

She took hold of her skirt and watched Roger slowly approach her now excited dark love nest.

As he did he savored the sensual scent of her. That slightly pungent aroma he sensed. Pursing his lips on the warm soft skin, he opened his mouth slightly and touched it with the tip of his tongue. Touching the wrinkled lips. Parting them he sucked on them. Attentively running the tip of his tongue over them

Mai-lee let the hem of her skirt go, allowing her skirt to fall over Rogers's head. She put a hand on his head slightly pressing it against her.

The sensation of him sucking her cunt and the fact that Pat was watching was exciting her to no end.

After a couple of minutes Roger pulled away from the aroused love nest, very reluctantly at that.

May be later he thought to himself. His prick was aching, as were his balls.

"Come here sweet one I want your frillies now... to keep." Roger said in a husky voice.

"You can take them off but keep them. I'll have to think about that. How was Mai-lee?"

"Like you, a creature of beauty. Simply lovely." Roger said as he caressed Mai-lees butt.

As Roger knelt in front of Pat, He slowly lifted her skirt and slid his hands under it." All the way down Mai-lee?"

"Yes they'll be your memento of your intimacy with her."

"I like your way of thinking. It's your kiss Mai-lee." Roger said as Pat's panties slipped off of her feet.

Getting up Roger held the lacy panties up at looked at them admiringly. Then He softly kissed her lips, a warm lingering kiss.

Pat put a hand behind his head and pressed it to hers as she slid her tongue out to softly stroke his lips. Lovingly rubbing them till they parted and she slipped her tongue between them.

Her eye's slowly closed and her nostrils flared.

Putting a hand down to her waist Roger urged her against him. Pressed his stiff prick against her skirt.

Mai-lee stood watching the intimacy before her; she saw the excitement that was building in both of them. Rogers's nude nicely toned body pressing against Pat.

The sight was exciting her to the point that she was becoming aroused. She undid a couple of buttons of her blouse and slipped a hand in and fondled a scantily covered breast. Cupping it, rubbing and squeezing it.

Squeezing the nipple between finger and thumb. She stretched it and rolled it.

Her other hand went down and pressed against her skirt, pressing it against her love lips. Which were still excited from Rogers's sexy kisses. The nakedness felt different and it felt sexy as well.

The feel of Roger's prick pressing against her skirt was arousing Pat's emotions firstly.

Then there was the fact that Mai-lee could see what was going on.

Plus the fact that Mai-lee was going to kiss her love nest.

And that Roger would be able to watch.

All that eroticism was nearly overloading her emotions.

She was both excited and nervous about it, wanting both Roger and Mai-lee. Could this be the triangle Mai-lee had talked about?

As the kiss ended Roger stepped back from Pat saying softly "Fuck you are lovely sweet one." After a short pause said. "Well Mai-lee I'm going in for a swim.

I have to cool down a bit, if you know what I mean?" He said as he stood with a hand loosely wrapped around his stiff prick

"Yes indeed, clearly. You look like you are near boiling point.

Enjoy a swim we will probably join you in a wee while. And that may be a couple of minutes or more.

Depending on how much she wriggles." Mai-lee said as she put an arm around Pat's waist and hugged her.

"Yes she is a wriggler. It all depends on how excited you make her as well.

See you in the water maybe" Roger said as he turned and strolled to the waters edge and waded in. Then he was gone.

The ever expanding ripples on the water as evidence of him having ever being there.

"E kipa mai" Mai-lee said softly as she held out her arms to encircle Pat in. "Roger was right you are lovely, soft and warm. And very sexy"

As she was speaking Pat slipped her arms around Mai-lee waist and gently hugged her

"Oh Mai-lee my mind is in a turmoil right now. I want both Roger and I want you as well."

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Teasing Trio

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 94 milliseconds