• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Sarah Takes Her Work Home with Her

Sarah Takes Her Work Home with Her

After all the exertion, Sarah had an early night. She had woken, horny, at 2am. Her husband was beer-sodden and comatose as he so often was of late, but she massaged his sac and sucked his limp dick until it was stiff enough to ride, and with his penis in her pussy and her new vibrator buzzing on her clit she managed to use him to achieve orgasm without even fully waking him. However, she slept clean through Tuesday's alarm.

When Andy, who was working from home that day, finally roused her she was horrified to see it was already 8.30. She showered hastily but thoroughly, directing the jet of water into her pussy and arsehole to wash away the remaining traces of her multiple partners' semen, and sluicing it from her face and hair. She dressed at breakneck speed and tore from the house, forgetting to snatch up her phone, which she'd plugged in to charge on her bedside table.

Andy's study was next to their bedroom. He had booted up his laptop and began to work, but every few minutes he heard beeping from the next room. Finally, irritated, he got up to investigate the source of the noise. He immediately spotted Sarah's mobile, which lit up and beeped again as he crossed the room. He unplugged it from the charger and, wondering what all the fuss was about, input the 4 digit security password she used for everything.

When he saw her messages, his eyeballs almost popped from their sockets. He loved his wife rather less than he loved alcohol and they rarely fucked these days. When they did, it was brief and perfunctory. Essentially, he used her pussy as he used his fist when masturbating, while she lay inert and unfulfilled beneath him. They neither kissed nor made eye contact and she endured rather than enjoyed it, immediately going to the toilet to squeeze out his cum while he turned over and began to snore. Early in their marriage he had made her cum occasionally by eating her cunt, but she had never cum with his cock inside her. He thought perhaps she was frigid.

The many messages and photos being sent to her phone this morning, both by contacts he recognised (Rob, Mark, Calum, all of whom had eaten at his dining table) and by those whose names were strange to him (Ed, Dave, AA Minicabs), emphatically disproved his theory and showed his wife as he had never seen her before. Eyes dark with passion and face contorted she rode hard pricks, looked back over her shoulder as she was penetrated from behind, lay spent and covered with cum on mattresses, carpets, table tops. Rigid cocks thrust into her newly-bald cunt, her smiling mouth and even - he gasped - her arsehole. Her nipples were hard as bullets and, in one shot, she was not just visibly cumming but actually *ejaculating*, liquid spurting from her twat as a finger rubbed her swollen clit.

He sat heavily on their double bed, his cock rearing up between his legs, and kept scrolling. He knew he should be enraged, and had he felt more for her he probably would have been. But this wanton stranger meant no more to him than any whore he might wank over on YouPorn. He did not identify her with the pretty, top-heavy virginal girl he had married twenty years ago, or with the familiar drudge who cooked his dinners, tolerated his drinking and had borne his three daughters. The woman in the photos was a hot slut - a hot slut who was legally his. He licked his lips, thoughtfully, and absently adjusted his balls, thinking. Then he picked up the house phone.

As Andy phoned his mother to arrange for her to collect his daughters from school and keep them overnight and then sent a group text to his buddies from the pub, Sarah was hard at work on all fours.

Calum was beneath her, his swollen cock filling her aching cunt, a dangling tit in his mouth. Adam was sodomising her, his fingers digging into the fresh bruises on her hips inflicted by Ed and making her wince. Her lips were stretched around Mark's dick, her tongue flicking his frenulum. Her naked body was covered with a film of sweat. On the way to work she had stopped at a pharmacy to buy several tubes of KY jelly and two syringes and she had gone immediately to the Ladies' to fill her holes before she emailed her team to confirm she had arrived. As a result she was having an amazing experience, using all her muscles to ride the helpdesk manager and squeeze his throbbing penis as it was massaged by a twat tighter than ever because of the pressure exerted by Adam's cock in her rectum.

Her efforts bore fruit. Calum exploded inside her, pumping jet after jet of jizz into her hot, clutching hole. He kissed her tits, squeezing them together, and croaked, "Christ, that was incredible." She was elated and pushed back on Adam as she crested the wave of her own shattering climax. He grunted and pulled out, dousing her back in hot cream. Mark began to skull fuck her, thrusting rhythmically until he too released his load. She opened her mouth wide, swivelling at the waist to show all three men the pool of semen on her tongue, and then gulped it down. They groaned at the sight.

She looked at her watch as she levered herself up, careful not to spill any of Calum's cum from her stretched pussy. "Thanks, guys. Good job. Rob should be out of his meeting by now," she said. "Send him up when you see him." She sat naked on her office chair, crossed her legs and swung one stiletto-clad foot.

Calum lingered after the other two had left and took her face in his hands. "Great fuck, Boss," he said, looking directly into her eyes. She said nothing but when he left the room she shivered happily. Quite a gratifying contrast to the treatment he had given her yesterday.

Rob was not in a good mood. He stomped in to her office, shed his clothes and told her brusquely to get up. He sat in her chair, pulled her down to sit sideways on his lap and suckled on her nipples like a hungry infant. Sarah held his head to her breast, making small contented sounds and letting her own head fall back. When he tired of her breasts, he turned her to face away from him and eased his hard penis into her pussy, still full of Calum's thick spunk. "Make me cum," he told her. She placed her hands flat on the desk to support her body as she rocked on his erection. He sat quite still, watching her energetic performance as his shaft repeatedly came into view between her cheeks and was then engulfed again. She worked feverishly to bring him to climax and, at length, she achieved her goal. His dick twitched and filled her and she sat back in his lap. Suddenly wishing he'd made her cum, he reached round as his cock softened inside her and slipped out, using his semen as lubricant and rubbing her clit until she bucked and cried out. He kissed her neck briefly, sucking her flesh into his mouth, and she turned her head to smile at him before leaning back onto his shoulder.

At that moment, the phone on her desk rang. It was Andy. She spoke to her husband while still sitting naked on her deputy's lap, his soft dick nestled between her buttocks, his cum leaking from her well-used snatch. "Hi Andy," she said, listening to her husband's voice as Rob's hands crept round to cup her breasts, his thumbs rubbing her nipples to hard peaks. "You could have asked!" she snapped into the phone. "You know I was late in today: I was hoping to make up some time. OK, see you later." She huffed as she violently replaced the receiver. As much as she firmly believed in quality over quantity - and she had had some quality sex today - she felt a keen disappointment that each of her direct reports had cum inside her only once today.

Rob continued to knead her tits and she relaxed back against him again. "My bloody husband's invited a bunch of his drinking mates round tonight," she said with a sigh. "I'm going to be bored out of my head. I wish I'd known earlier: I'd've gone out with Kat."

She got up and turned, leaning forward to kiss Rob wetly on the lips before pulling on her clothes.

. . .

As Sarah let herself into her house she could hear the TV and the laughter of Andy's mates, and she smelt cigarette smoke and beer. She was royally pissed off. After her forced submission yesterday, she had begun to accustom herself to her new role at work and was enjoying herself. Calum was behaving almost like a lover, Mark was clearly enjoying himself and she had turned Rob's bad mood around. With the lubricant she would derive more fulfilment from the sex and she was eagerly looking forward to the next round of supplier negotiations: after all, variety was the spice of life. The only slightly distasteful task was fucking Adam - but today she had focused on Mark in front of her and Calum below her, and Adam's dick filling her rectum had genuinely enhanced her pleasure without the necessity to look at him.

She felt she was getting the best out of her staff.

And the more sex she had the more she wanted.

She forced a smile onto her face and walked into the lounge. "Hi guys," she said, brightly. Five men, including Andy, were sprawled on the huge L-shaped sofa. The air was smoky. The TV was on but no-one was watching it. They were watching a computer monitor on the coffee table.

"Oh, here she is," said Andy. The men grinned and one or two sniggered.

"I'll just go and change," Sarah said.

"No need for that," Andy replied. "Come over here."

Surprised, she went to his side and glanced at the computer monitor. She had a strange sense of déjà vu. For the second time this week she saw herself on a screen in a roomful of men. Her stomach roiled in panic. Andy was screening a slideshow of still images. The subject of every image was Sarah, fucking. She hadn't seen most of them before but she knew exactly when they had been taken.

Before she could recover her composure, Andy grabbed her from behind and Chas tore her shirt open, buttons flying across the room. She wore a bra with a front clasp, which Chas unsnapped, releasing her tits.

She struggled, sobbing, until Andy hissed in her ear, "You fuck everyone else. What's wrong with us?"

Sarah thought for a second and realised he was right. She *did* want to fuck these men - all of them. She wanted to fuck every prick she could get her hands on.

As he felt her muscles relax, Andy released her arms and she wriggled out of her shirt, skirt and underwear. She stood in front of them all, once again wearing only her shoes, brazen and unashamed, her nipples stiffening under their gaze. She smiled brilliantly. "Who's first?" she asked.

. . .

Later that night, she lay in bed, listening as Andy said goodbye to his friends and arranged for them to come back at the weekend. She stretched, savouring the soreness in her pussy.

Andy had gone first, asserting his marital rights. He had pulled her face to his, forcing his tongue into her mouth and sucking hers into his. Also sitting on the coffee table was one of her tubes of KY. He had bent her over the table, squeezed KY into her arse crack, working it into her anus with a thumb, and onto his cock and then pushed into her, grunting. As he stretched her rectum, Chas had asked, "Can I fuck her mouth, mate?"

"Go ahead," panted Andy, and she had opened her mouth to receive Chas's little member. The others had watched, smoking, drinking, waiting their turn with her.

She had worked her way round them, taking her time, sitting astride each of them with their cocks buried in her pussy, rocking as they sucked on her enormous breasts. The angle was perfect and she came on every single dick. As she rose from each, cum dripped from her slit and across the parquet floor and leather sofa as she moved to straddle her next fuck. Her husband watched, marvelling that he had been living under the same roof with this whore and never suspected.

Finally, her cunt overflowing, she returned to Andy and sank onto his erection. He held her hips as she rocked and French kissed her deeply. They came simultaneously, his cum mingling with the loads already filling her sloppy cunt. Her nipples were swollen and sore, her lips a puffy scarlet, her clit pulsing powerfully.

The men had carried her up the stairs between them, pulling back the quilt and lying her on the sheet of her and Andy's bed. One by one they mounted her, using her tits or mouth to bring them to orgasm and painting her face and chest with their jizz.

Then they had all gone downstairs, leaving her well-fucked and satisfied.

. . .

After 1am Andy thumped up the stairs, flipped his sleepy wife over and pulled her up onto all fours. He knelt and thrust his penis in her mouth. She sucked ravenously and jacked him with her hands until she sensed he was close to orgasm. Then she wriggled beneath him, wrapped her thighs around his hips and fed his dick into her pussy. She gyrated under him as he looked into her eyes. "Did you enjoy watching your friends fuck me?" she asked, her eyes wide and sultry.

"Best night of my life," Andy replied, kissing her deeply.

He rammed into her and, shuddering, they came.

Sarah had her answer.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Sarah Takes Her Work Home with Her

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds