• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Amanda's Path to Discovery Pt. 04

Amanda's Path to Discovery Pt. 04

123

Hi everyone,

Sorry for the long delay between chapters. Life...

Thank you to all that have provided your feedback; I really appreciate it. I also would like to once again thank Todger for editing my work.

For anyone that has not been reading this series, I suggest you read parts 1-3 first or this might not make much sense. Also, if you are not a fan of IR, cheating wives, or naughty moms, you should probably stop reading now.

Thank for reading and I hope you enjoy this part!!

DP

*****

The vibrating phone in Eddie's hand startled him awake as Amanda followed Lavrell's command to call her son as she sat naked in her living room. It startled him so much that he momentarily broke the silence he had successfully maintained to this point. In a brief panic, Eddie attempted to muffle his phone by pressing it into the mattress. However, this only served to transmit the vibrations through the mattress through the legs of the bed and into the ceiling. The combination of the subtle creaking of the Eddie's bed and the dull hum in the ceiling told Amanda as much as his voice would have in that Eddie was home and upstairs in his room. Though Eddie thought his immediate freeze and phone cover was successful in masking his presence, what he could not know was how familiar his mother was with the sounds he had made as he shifted around in the room above.

Amanda was struck with a dual sensation once she realized Eddie was home. Her first reaction was fear and panic. Had her antics of the recent past gone too far? Was Lavrell's appearance on the Skype too much? Was her behavior around the men too much of a giveaway? She couldn't deny that she intended to subtly tease Eddie, but him spying on her might lead to things she didn't envision. If Eddie was aware of her behavior, and how could he not be if was home, then it was a real possibility that he might tell John and that would mean the end of her marriage. To go along with that, how would her son look at her knowing she cheated on his father or that she was fucking these black men.

Yet, along with that fear and panic, Amanda felt something else. Arousal. A deep arousal because her son was spying on her. That he knew what she was doing. That he knew about it and wanted to know more. Did this mean that he found this arousing also? Was he looking for something he wanted to find or just looking? Those thoughts were almost too much for Amanda to process. And they excited the hell out of her.

Amanda let the phone ring until Eddie's voicemail picked up. She glanced over her shoulder at Lavrell with a pouty expression to let him know there was no answer, then purred into the phone, "Hey sweetie, it's Mom. Just calling to see what's going on and to let you know you might see a strange car in the driveway when you get home. My friends are here. Bye." She intentionally stretched out the word "friends" to add meaning to it.

It worked.

As Eddie listened to that message, transfixed by the seduction in her voice, he felt his cock begin to stir again. This was more than he anticipated. He lay back on the bed and again began to stroke himself imagining what his mother was doing downstairs. The slight creak of the bed affirmed Amanda's belief that her son was home and that her message had been received.

At the same time Eddie was laying back, Amanda was rolling on to her back before her black lovers to gently massage her swollen clit. She wanted them hard again. She needed them hard again. She wanted their black cocks to penetrate her while the visions of her son, aroused upstairs as he spied on her, raced through her mind.

Again her actions worked...like her son upstairs, their cocks stirred to life.

Amanda continued to rub her clit as she both watched their cocks begin to harden while she imagined what her son was doing in his room. She brought herself to the brink of orgasm, and then moaned loudly as she spasmed when she became aware of Marcus filming her wanton display.

Her moan only grew louder as Lavrell, who had slipped between her legs when she arched back in orgasm, slipped his black cock between her beckoning pussy lips. Eddie listened on as he heard his mother's voice, "Oohhhh...OOOH FUUUUCKKK YESssss!" as the focus of her orgasm shifted from her clit massage to the penetration of that lovely black cock.

Lavrell began to fuck her into the living room floor, as if attempting to make her a permanent fixture on the carpet. Marcus sat to the side, one hand rubbing his own cock while the other caught the coupling on his cell phone.

Eddie couldn't take it any longer. He had to get closer. He desperately wanted to see but knew he could not go into the room unnoticed. But the raging fuck scene his mother was engaged in just 10 feet below him forced him to devise a plan. The means to that plan was being gripped tightly in the hand that was not stroking his cock. His cell phone!

Moving as quietly as he could, like a cat burglar searching for an escape, Eddie slipped from his bed to his bedroom door. The volume of the coupling downstairs grew louder as he slowly pulled the door open. He sunk to his hands and knees and made his way towards the top of the stairs, desperate to not make a sound to what he still thought was his invisible cloak.

Finally he was there. His entire being was willing him to peek his head around the top of the landing to drink in the sight with his eyes. To let his vision synch up with the audio his ears were absorbing to complete the picture his mind was frantically trying to do. But that was too much of a risk. Instead, he switched on his own camera app, identical to the one which Marcus was using to capture his own video, and extended his reach just long enough for the camera's eye to view around the edge of the landing.

Eddie filmed for 15 seconds before slowly withdrawing the camera to view the video. Muting the sound, with trembling fingers he pressed the play button.

Nothing. He captured the wrong end of the room. He had to take the chance a second time.

Once again, with a shaking hand, Eddie deployed his surveillance device. It was all he could do to not drop his phone as his mother again erupted in orgasm as she welcomed the pounding from Lavrell.

Another 15 seconds were captured. And this time Eddie struck gold.

On his screen was his mother. Her nipples rock hard, legs splayed wide, pussy shaved bare, and a large black cock slipping in and out of it with vengeance.

For a moment, Eddie briefly debated slipping back to his room to watch this video again as he relieved his balls of their contents. But he couldn't be certain he would have this opportunity again. He needed more video.

Eddie reached his phone forward again. He was grateful he had slept with it charging the night before. He pressed record and let the device do its work. He held the phone out for 2 minutes. An excruciatingly long 2 minutes. He was desperate to watch what he was recording, but at the same time knew that a longer video was truly what he sought.

He could feel his own penis pressing through his shorts to the carpeted floor he lay on as he filmed the action. His penis was a raging hardon and it was competing with his mind for control of his body. Just when he felt he could wait no longer to withdraw the phone and reap his reward, he heard Lavrell's voice, "Little bitch, I getting ready to drop my nut. You ready to eat it?"

"Oh yes, baby. Feed me!" His mother's words were almost a white noise sensation in his mind. He could not believe what he was hearing!

A moment later Lavrell gave her the command, "Here it comes."

Eddie could hear some shuffling below and said a silent prayer that he was still filming the right spot as he envisioned Lavrell feeding his cock to his mother.

Lavrell's moans of released filled the air, dwarfing, but not completely, Amanda's own moans of pleasure as she sucked his cum from his balls.

Finally Eddie withdrew the phone.

As Eddie began to watch the action he had recorded, he missed the phone exchange downstairs where Marcus passed his phone to Lavrell so he could have a go with the Amanda. But he didn't mind, for what he was watching was the best porn he had ever seen!

Eddie's fingertips turned white as he gripped the phone with ferocity as he watched Lavrell fuck his mother. Then he was stunned when the cum scene, a scene he expected would show Lavrell kneeling over his mother as he pumped his balls into her mouth, instead found Amanda scrambling from her back to her knees as she captured Lavrell's cock between her lips. He was amazed at her pushing the cock into her throat as Lavrell's head reared back in pleasure. He could see her wedding ring, the ring proclaiming her marital vows to his father, glistening in the light as her hand massaged Lavrell's balls to coax more cum from them.

He could take no more. While he wanted to try and capture more of the spectacular sex taking place downstairs, what he needed to do was creep back to his room to jerk off. If not, he risked cumming right there on the top of the stairs.

Once again accepting the cat burglar persona in his own home, Eddie made his way to his room in silence. He quietly lay back on his bed and grabbed a sock lying nearby and slipped his penis inside. That act alone nearly caused his swollen member to erupt, but he was intent on relieving himself in synch with Lavrell's balls as they emptied into his mother's beckoning mouth.

And when the moment came, Eddie experienced one of the most explosive orgasms he had ever felt. His hips humped upward as he fantasized about being in Lavrell's position. The phone slipped from his belly to the bed as he arched his back in release.

It was spectacular.

What he did not know, and could not know since he had lost contact with all senses except those centered in his crotch area, was the noise his bed had made as he came. The subtle creaking emanated through his floor to the living room ceiling.

It presented a sound only a mother would recognize.

As Eddie lay panting on his bed, his semen slowly soaking into the sock, the threesome downstairs lay panting also with the semen of the black men soaking into Amanda's body.

Without prompting from Lavrell or Marcus, Amanda reached for her phone and called her son. She saw out of the corner of her eye the approving reaction of Lavrell and Marcus as they wordlessly acknowledged her increasing willingness to follow the rules they have established. As the phone again buzzed, Eddie glanced at the screen and saw his mother's picture appear indicating it was her calling. He was desperate to answer, but knew he could not or his cover would be blown.

Amanda hung up without leaving a message when a wicked though crept into her mind. She knew her son was spying on her and after today's events, he certainly knew what was going on. Yet he couldn't bring himself to answer the phone. Her mind flashed through the mental images of his flushed expression on the Skype calls when she was speaking a bit risqué; or his expression when he came into the house to find her braless nipples bulging out from under her snug t-shirt; or his flustered reaction to coming home to find her sharing a beer with Lavrell and Marcus. She realized it was arousal that was guiding his actions now and it turned her on.

She dialed Eddie's number again.

Eddie was just in the process of putting the phone down after realizing in disappointment that his mother had not left a message with the last call when the phone buzzed again. The buzzing startled him and in a moment of panic he juggled the phone and then lost his grip.

Eddie watched in seeming slow motion as the phone dropped to the floor. Every ounce in his being was desperate to catch it, but it was as if he was frozen as the phone fell the few feet to the hardwood below.

It hit the surface with a thud that might as well have been a sledgehammer.

Eddie's heart, which was racing as he saw the device drop, nearly stopped when he heard Lavrell's voice downstairs, "What the fuck?"

His overreaction to pick up the phone completely blew his non-existent cover. He lunged to grab it causing his feet to hit the floor a bit harder than he wanted to just as his fingers struck the hardwood around the phone. His actions served to confirm to everyone below that someone was upstairs.

And he knew it.

He tore the soiled sock from his penis and tossed it across the room as he frantically pulled up his shorts. Color drained from his face while his heart once again began to race. He made a silent wish that no one would react to the sounds they heard and he could somehow pull off this little spy caper unnoticed.

He was wrong.

For as he was in the process of attempting to recover from his mistake, a slightly sweaty Lavrell, clad only in the underwear he had just pulled up; and a similarly dressed Marcus exchanged a glance as if preparing to respond to something hostile. Amanda quickly noticed the looks on the expressions of the two black men; they weren't thinking of her son, they were thinking intruder. Amanda knew she had to intervene or risk a dangerous encounter between them and her son.

"Wait," Amanda said as she hastily pulled a t-shirt over her naked body, "I think that came from my son's room. He must be home." She paused a moment and added, "I think he is spying on me."

The two men looked at her, gauging her attitude towards the statement she just made before they spoke. Then her face lit up with a naughty smile as she said, "I wonder if he found what he was looking for." The men responded with a muffled laughter which turned to lustful stares as she followed that up by purring sexily, "I guess I should go check on him. You should probably get dressed."

Amanda's heart was pounding as she climbed the stairs, as her mind wrestled with whether she should be doing what she was doing. She convinced herself that her son, a college student, had no business spying on his mother and she needed to address this silliness. Then she giggled silently to herself as she thought, "Or he might ruin my fun!"

Amanda reached Eddie's door and paused a moment to both settle herself down and to glance at the men, who were following her, with a look that told them she, in this situation, had the lead.

She didn't bother to knock; she just gently opened the door to its fullest extent and quietly cooed out, "Eddie? Are you home?"

Her son was frozen on his bed, unable to speak, as he stared at his mother in the doorway. He was cursing himself for getting this situation while his mind was simultaneously replaying the video he had captured of her fucking and then sucking off both black men. He was seeing her in a completely different light now. These thoughts seemed to have locked his ability to speak. In addition to not being able to speak, Eddie also could not control his eyes. They were roaming up and down his mother's body as she stood in just a t-shirt which ended just a few inches below her crotch. Had the t-shirt been form fitting with a bit different tailoring, it might have been very similar to the dress she wore when she went out clubbing on that first fateful night.

As Amanda stood in the doorway, studying the expression on her son's face, she could feel her braless nipples bulging gently against her shirt. She broke the silence, "It is you. I heard a noise up here and was wondering what it was." She paused a moment to glance to her right at Lavrell before returning her gaze towards her son and speaking in a lower, sexier voice, "Honey, are you spying on me?"

As she said this, Lavrell stepped up to Amanda's side in full view of Eddie and casually draped an arm over her shoulder. Amanda looked up at Lavrell with a smile and reached up to touch his hand with her own. She could feel her nipples bulge under the top and push out even further. Then she looked back at Eddie with a smile.

Eddie's eyes, along with his mouth, were wide open in disbelief. He wanted to shake his head no but he was concerned if he moved the real answer of "yes" in the form of nodding his head might actually be the result. His mother's next words did little to quell that response. "Eddie honey, I am just spending some time with my friends. You understand don't you honey?" Amanda had unconsciously wrapped her fingers around the thumb of Lavrell's hand hanging over her shoulder and was slowly stroking it, as if it were a cock...and Eddie's eyes were now locked on that.

In his haste Eddie had made another mistake; he had failed to button and properly adjust the shorts he was wearing. Marcus, who had by now also stepped into view, noticed it first and he leaned into Amanda's ear to make her aware.

By this point, Amanda's libido was on overdrive. She had received a tremendous fucking downstairs not 15 minutes earlier and had come to realize her son was in the house spying on her, presumptively with the knowledge that he knew she was fucking these men and thus wanted to confirm his suspicions. All of these things coming together, with her lovers still right beside her and behaving in such an open fashion just continued to add fuel to her fire. And now, the thought that Eddie might have been jerking off to the thoughts of what she was doing downstairs made her have to lean into Lavrell lest she fall down.

"Eddie honey," Amanda again purred, "what were you doing up here? Your shorts are, um, unbuttoned." She paused only a moment, knowing her son would not answer her, before she continued, "I hope we um, weren't, um, too loud." before looking up at Lavrell with a slight giggle and saying, "We weren't, were we?"

Both Lavrell and Marcus laughed at her comments and Lavrell replied, "Well we wasn't!" which drew its own laughter from Amanda at the implication that any noise was her fault.

Amanda was still smiling as she looked back towards her son and said, somewhat mischievously, "Well, you have fun up here. We are going back downstairs." After taking one step, she turned back, "Your father doesn't need to know does he?" The last line was spoken as she looked over at his soiled sock on the floor. Then looking back to him one more time, she smiled and blew him a kiss before stepping out of sight.

Once at the bottom of the stairs, Lavrell said to her, "Little bitch, you fucking naughty you know that?"

Amanda winked at Lavrell and sidling up to him, said, "You wouldn't have it any other way!"

After the events upstairs she was desperate for another fucking, but both men stated they needed to leave. Lavrell gave her nipples a couple final tweaks and told her they'd be back in the morning. And just like that they were gone. When Amanda looked at the clock she realized it wasn't too much longer before John got home and she needed to clean herself and the house up.

And then she thought about what Eddie was doing and she froze.

Amanda had no idea what was going through her son's mind after her earlier behavior but she had to make sure she didn't ruin their relationship. She took a deep breath and made her way back upstairs. It was only when she put her hand on the doorknob did she realize she was still braless. And her nipples immediately hardened at the thought.

She opened the door slowly and said, "Eddie, honey, can I come in?"

Eddie, whose penis had hardened at the events in his doorway earlier, was watching the video of his mother again when she opened the door. His face flushed, his eyes locked on the screen on his phone, and breathing a bit heavily, Eddie looked up nervously as his mother stepped in, "Uh yea mom...sure...come in." He was relieved he could actually speak again. And then he quickly moved to stop the video and put the phone face down on his bed.

Amanda was not sure what happened in those few seconds since she opened the door, but her arousal was back. Maybe it was the look on her son's face. Maybe it was remembering what she had done with Lavrell and Marcus at the door. Or maybe it was the lingering scent of her son's cum filling the air. Whatever the reason, Amanda had shifted from coming up to make things right between her and her son to a desire to tease him some more. "Why does this turn me on so much?" she wondered.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Amanda's Path to Discovery Pt. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds