• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Owned by a Ghetto Bitch Pt. 05

Owned by a Ghetto Bitch Pt. 05

The next day when I got home from work Sholanda was waiting for me in the apartment.

It was only 5:20 when I walked in and she said, "You better rush home to me, every day. Doll!"

I kissed Sholanda on the lips, but she broke it off fast. "We have to go get my stuff, so come on." She commanded.

I led her down to my car and went to get in but she said, "Uh uh! You give me the keys." "From now on if we goes anywhere together I'm driving."

I handed my keys to Sholanda and got into the passenger's side, wondering where she was going to take us. Fifteen minutes later we pulled into a section eight apartment complex in a very bad part of town.

When we got out of the car I noticed lots of older black people playing dominoes and drinking malt liquor. Most of the younger people just seemed to be hanging out in the passageways drinking. Some of the guys were making cat calls to girls as they passed by.

Sholanda took me by the hand and led me into one of the passages. A girl yelled out. "Sholanda, that a nice sugga daddy!" "And he ain't even old!"

I could see Sholanda glowing at what the girl said, as she led me up the stairs and into a ratty apartment.

There was some guy obviously on drugs passed out on a ripped sofa.

Sholanda said, "I don't do drugs except weed, but he let me live here free." While pointing to the druggie on the sofa. "Now get my stuff into those boxes!"

All her clothes were piled up in the corner by the bed. I quickly threw them into three medium sized boxes. Sholanda then showed me her toiletries, and I put them into a bag that she had. All her packing only took about four minutes and she reapplied her makeup in front of the mirror as I packed her stuff.

The girl who made the "sugga daddy" comment came in and Sholanda started talking to her. Before she got to deep into conversation she commanded me to take the boxes to the car. I was actually kind of scared to make the trip on my own but I obeyed. While walking down the stairs I heard Sholanda tell her friend, "He gonna take care of me." "Why don't you come by my new place later?"

On the way to the car I had a kid ask me for a cigarette, and on the way back I only had some hard stares from the group of young people congregated in the passageway. The next two trips were uneventful. When I finished carrying the boxes to the car, Sholanda hugged and kissed her friend on the lips, took me by the hand and led me back down to the car.

When we arrived there were four bucks sitting on the hood and leaning on the doors. One of them said, "I can't believe yo scanky ho ass leavin fo him!"

Sholanda just said, "Fuck you!" "At least he will pay the bills." and pushed him away from the drivers door. With that we got in the car and Sholanda drove us off to a furniture store.

She had me buy an expensive solid oak dresser with a mirror attached to the top. Explaining, that unless I wanted to keep my clothes on the floor as she had, we would need this dresser. While I made arrangements with the salesman for delivery and paid, I could sense his astonishment and feel the eyes of other shoppers on us.

Once back at my apartment Sholanda made me carry all of the boxes up by myself. When I was done she took off her spandex pants and plopped her fat ass down on the couch, commanding, "Eat!"

As I was tonging her twat she asked, "Can you take the afternoon off tomorrow?"

"I will have to ask my boss." I replied. "Why do you ask?"

"Well we have to get some better decorations for this place and we have to go shopping for your "at home" wardrobe." She replied right before the first of two orgasms racked her body and mashed my head between her fat thighs.

After the orgasms she had me unpack the boxes and neatly fold all of her clothes. I was amazed by how big her panties and bras were. Some of the panties were clearly unwashed and I could not help but sniff them and lick the marks the were in the crotch. I luxuriated in the fact that I would now always have access to her panties!

Before I was half way done folding her clothes, there was a knock at the door. Sholanda quickly got up off the couch, where I had just eaten her to two orgasms, and looked out the peephole. I was surprised when she opened the door, because she was still naked from the waist down.

The girl from the apartment complex walked in. She was just as fat as Sholanda and about the same age. They hugged and kissed and the friend exclaimed, "Shole, this crib is the bomb!" You movin in with the whites for real girl!"

They both jumped up and down, their rolls of fat flapping, and giggled in glee. Then the friend Grabbed Sholanda's exposed crotch with her hand and asked, "What you doin without your britches ho?"

"My Doll just ate me to two orgasms!" Sholanda proudly stated.

"You lucky ho!" Exclaimed the friend. "I haven't had a man or woman in weeks!"

I was surprised when Sholanda hugged her tightly and started making out with her! After a couple minutes of face sucking Sholanda told her. "My Doll can give you satisfaction." "He's the best with his tongue!"

Sholanda then introduced her friend, whose name is Darnique. She Didn't give Darnique my name but just introduced me as Doll. "Eat her out as you do me!" Sholanda commanded, as she left us and opened up the fridge.

Darnique quickly removed her jeans and panties and I noticed that she had much more cellulite than Sholanda. Sholanda, although just as fat, had smooth skin and her thighs and ass were firm. Darnique had ripples all over her cheeks and upper thighs. She also had a real thick patch of pubic hair!

Darnique ordered me to the floor on my back. I quickly complied and she squatted down over me. I had to really wiggle my nose and chin back and forth to get through her folds of flesh to her slit. It felt nice having her flabby cheeks encasing my face and shutting off the world. The taste of new pussy was just so exciting that my cock stiffened. I concentrated on just wiggling my tongue up and down her slit and across her taint. I knew that she was enjoying herself because she grabbed onto my upper thighs with her hands and I could feel her moans.

I guess Sholanda finished snacking on whatever she took from the fridge because I felt my pants being pulled off. My cock was already hard so she just plopped down on it. For the first time I regretted having my face closed off from the world by ass cheeks. It seemed as if the girls were making out above me, while they rode my tongue and cock. I regretted not being able to actually see the action.

A few minutes later Darnique just about broke my nose. She started cuming and screaming and just plain forgot that I was under her, bouncing up and down hard. I guess this excited Sholanda because I could feel her tense up and her snatch got so much wetter. This extra wetness caused me to cum too and I dumped my load into Sholanda's cunt.

Thankfully, Sholanda now pushed Darnique off my face and said to her, "Watch what my Doll is going to do for me now."

With that she squatted down over my face, but not all the way down like she usually did. She kept her cum filled gash about two inches over my mouth. She really wanted to give Darnique a show. I burned with humiliation as I stared at her raw and puffy slit. Then a drop formed and stretched out into a string as it dropped toward my mouth and I opened up catching it. I did not close my mouth but lifted my head and licked the length of her raw folds gathering up even more of our juices.

"That is the nastiest thing I have ever seen!" Darnique started screaming, "Why do you get to find such a treat girl?!"

Sholanda assured her that she would share my cleaning skills with her, and ordered me to finish cleaning her out.

I raised my head and licked up her slit a few times gathering more slime. When it became scarce I wiggled my tongue in as far as it would go and was rewarded with some more. Once this was swallowed down too, I just started frenching her puffy lips and sucked pretty hard getting even more juice. I was glad when I finished because my neck muscles were tired from lifting my head up. Darnique did get a great show though.

Darnique then said to Sholanda, "He seemed really eager to get to your good stuff." "I never even had a guy that was willing to kiss me after working my ass off blowing his rod!" "That a treasure!"

"You haven't even seen him eat my ass, or drink my piss yet!" Sholanda bragged.

I burned with shame as the girls burst out laughing at my expense.

"I gotta see that!" Darnique yelled, almost choking in a fit of hysterics. "You should see how far you can make him go!"

"We will test him out together, sista!" Sholanda corrected. "My Doll will do anything for his Baby Mamma!"

Once the girls calmed down, I went back to work folding Sholanda's clothes. They just hung out drinking my whiskey, giggling and being loud. By midnight Sholanda announced that it was bedtime.

I thought that Darnique would leave, but kept quiet as Sholanda gave her a toothbrush and she brushed her teeth in our bathroom and washed her face. The girls then went into bedroom and crawled into my bed.

When I followed them in Sholanda told me. "Not tonight, Doll." "We have a guest here that needs a good place to sleep." "You can either sleep on the floor, at the foot of the bead, or on the couch."

I was hurt and embarrassed beyond belief. I brushed my teeth burning with shame and sporting another super hard boner. I then took out an extra blanket and went to lay down on the couch. I couldn't get to sleep though because I kept hearing my bed squeaking and then the unmistakable sounds of sex!

I couldn't miss this, so I took my blanket and laid down on the carpet at the foot of the bed where I spied on the action until I fell asleep on the floor.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Owned by a Ghetto Bitch Pt. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 196 milliseconds