• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Mistaken Identity Ch. 02

Mistaken Identity Ch. 02

1234

Janice becomes assertive, at last

Next morning Janice nursed a sore head. She was surprised to see Roy handing over a glass of orange juice, yet gratefully accepted it, and downed it in one. At least this time it was lacking vodka. He leaned forward and wrapped his arms around her.

'Good morning, darling,' he whispered in an ear.

After the initial surprise, she hissed, 'What are you doing in my bedroom? If my, err, uncle comes in he'll be cross, or worse.'

Peering over his shoulder she realised it wasn't her room. It then sank in he'd called her darling. She used that endearment while making love, or so her husband, Bernard, often told her. Pulling her thighs together, she felt something, and moaned in anguish. The crotch of her panties were askew, and very wet. She became aware of a familiar male musky smell. A mixture of her juices, and his, were leaking over her thighs. Her eyes went wide with fear.

'Oh! Shit!' she mumbled.

The boy was kissing her neck, working his way around to her lips. Her mouth hung open in astonishment. She lay back stunned, as he deeply kissed her. She didn't kiss him back, but he didn't seem to notice. He moved onto her little breasts, which were normally taboo, even to her husband. He kissed them reverently as though they were precious.

She lay there with a look of surprise on her face, or was it stupidity. How was she going to explain this to Bernard! Her mind froze, then went into a loop, emoting from recriminations, through guilt, to excuses, and back again.

She became aware that he was playing with her down there. She must put a stop to this! Letting a young guy of eighteen do things to her, a mature married woman, was so very wrong, very bad, and very stupid. She began to pant. Her mind caught up with her body, and at that moment her brain became flooded with arousal.

She shook her head to clear it of the muzzy feeling and regretted it. Reaching between her legs, she pulled his hand away.

'Not now, Roy, I'm not up to it,' she croaked.

'Had a good night then? Ready for breakfast? OH!' Emily exclaimed, and quietly shut the door on them.

She'd been worried over letting Janice down, by shoving her into Roy's bed. The girl was drunk, and he was a virgin, or had been last night. She didn't think they would get up to anything! Last night she was a little drunk herself and it seemed like a good joke, to see them waking up in bed together, looking highly embarrassed. Instead, they were awake early, and at it again. She'd guessed the girl wasn't a virgin, and knew what was what. It shouldn't have been a surprise to find they'd been at it, though it was still astonishing.

Eventually Janice emerged from the bedroom. She looked guilty as hell. Her brother looked so pleased with himself, he might burst. Emily had recovered, both from the alcohol, and finding them in a compromising position.

'So, what have you two been doing,' Emily cheerily said. 'Ready to go out for breakfast,?' she asked.

'I've got to get back to my room and change,' Janice shyly said.

It was so embarrassing facing Roy's sister, as the girl had discovered what they had been up to. She caught them fumbling around in bed this morning, and it was obvious Roy had made it with her last night.

'I can lend you some clothes, if you like,' Emily suggested.

Roy went back to the bedroom to find his watch, leaving the two girls to natter.

'I've got to get back to the room. I won't join you for breakfast, as it would be better to cool it off with Roy. He, I mean we, err, you know. We shouldn't have. I'd better go. Bernard will be wondering where I am,' she said, trying to sound firm.

Inside she was in turmoil, trying hard not to show it.

'I don't think your uncle will be missing you right now,' Emily grinned.

She knew her mother was in bed with him, as she hadn't arrived back to her room last night. She'd also heard the bed banging against the wall, while they were having it away.

'You're not going to drop my brother are you?' Emily questioned her.

'It was a mistake. I shouldn't have, can't get involved,' she gabled.

It didn't make it any easier sharing the awful truth with someone, as it was supposed to. Janice felt so guilty she wanted to cry. Only just holding back, she made her way to the door.

Emily moved quickly to block her way. 'You'll upset him, you know that. He's not that great with girls, and he's fallen for you. It's not just a one night stand for him,' Emily crossly pointed out.

'I'm sorry! I mustn't, it's wrong,' she whined.

'What will your uncle say, when he finds out. Oh, yes! I'll tell him, and mom,' Emily viciously warned.

'Please, you mustn't. He's my, err, guardian. He looks after me. Please don't tell Bernard, or your mother,' she pleaded.

The thought of that horrible woman putting her over a knee again for a spanking, was dreadful. Hearing Janice had been in bed with her precious son was likely to rile her. It would be more than a mere slap of her ass this time. The woman was too big and powerful to fight, and Sandra would have the support of Bernard. He would encourage the woman to punish her like a dirty, naughty girl.

Damn! She would think her son had been seduced by an older, married woman! Sandra would thrash her in public, to humiliate her! Janice's imagination was working overtime. The image of being punished by that brazen woman, while her husband encouraged the ordeal, was frightening.

'Stay with Roy. He won't pester you, much. All you have to do is keep him happy, and I'll keep your secret. OK?' Emily demanded an answer.

She changed her tone, softening to Janice. Maybe she wasn't such a slut after all. It wasn't her first time, as she would have reacted differently. It was just that she was more concerned over her uncle finding out, rather than thinking about how Roy felt.

'Come on, let's go to breakfast,' Emily said.

Janice pulled on the clothes her new friend gave her, not caring what she wore. Her mind was dominated by the stupidity of yesterday and last night. She was miserable, and unconcerned with anything around her, or what was being said. Her mind was dominated by guilt and worry over how Bernard was going to react. Would he see it in her face? Maybe it was better to avoid him for awhile.

Roy put his arm around her on the walk to a restaurant. There were several on the hotel complex, and they picked the one furthest from their rooms, with the intention of avoiding Bernard and the harridan. When she tried to pull away from Roy, Emily gave her a fierce look. Despite the implications, she found it comforting to be cuddled. Roy was nice, and wasn't trying to cajole her into anything. He was content just to be close. His sister had been heavy earlier, but she too turned out to be sympathetic.

As they entered the restaurant, Janice caught sight of herself in a mirror. She had been so self-obsessed, she hadn't noticed how she was dressed. The cut off t-shirt wasn't so bad, as there wasn't much to hide.

It was the shorts that made her look away. They were a tan colour, much the same as her legs. The stretchy shorts had ridden up in the crotch while walking there, showing a distinct camel toe. A sudden awareness of how lewdly her cheeks were separated, had a hand automatically ready to pull at them. The embarrassment of drawing attention to herself, stopped the movement.

She sat down at the nearest table.

'You go ahead, I'll order the coffee,' Janice said.

While they perused the buffet, she fiddled with the stretchy shorts. It was no good, they clung like a second skin. She looked down at herself, and groaned in dismay. If anything, they looked worse. The tiny shorts split her lips, revealing her private place. From a distance it would look as though she were naked.

With elbows on the table, she cradled her head in shame and self-pity. Emily brought her eggs, bacon, and waffles.

'Do you want honey, or corn syrup?' Emily asked.

'I don't think I could eat anything,' she shrugged.

'Come on eat. You'll never grow up if you don't,' Emily teased her.

Roy was tucking into a plate-full, and went back for more.

Janice picked at the food for a while, then bent to the inevitable. After all she had been through, the shorts were the least of her worries. She finished the breakfast and sipped another coffee.

Not caring how she looked, they left on a tour of the hotel complex. Roy and Emily showed her around, having arrived a couple of days earlier. There were the predictable reactions from men. They quickly looked away, when Roy and Emily glared at them.

The young guys showed interest, though Roy's presence kept the wolves at bay. After awhile she put her arm around him, in appreciation of his protection. She even managed to return a smile. How could she punish him for her mistakes. As the day wore on, they began to relax together, and she got him to talk.

Emily was pleased to see them getting on. It should have been before they got it off, but they looked good together, so that was all right. Her brother was happy and Janice was loosening up. She figured the magic potion was called for, to end another perfect day. She'd filled a bottle with orange, and a good dose of her mother's vodka.

Hand in hand, they meet up with Bernard and Sandra.

'Where have you three been all day?' Sandra asked. Not sounding displeased over them being missing, one little bit.

'Just around. Showing Janice around,' Emily spoke up.

'Good. You've looked after her then,' Sandra said, and pinched Janice's cheek.

Janice wanted to ask what they had been up to all day. She bit her tongue, holding back a caustic remark. What did it matter if her husband had spent the day with that woman, when she had spent the night with Roy. She just wanted to get away from both of them. So did the other two.

'Here's some pocket money,' Sandra offered her two. 'Here you are, dear, something for you too. Don't spend it all on sweets,' she warned Janice.

Bernard wanted to say something, though what could he say. He wasn't used to dealing with children, and it was all the more confusing that his niece, was really his wife. It was a mystery to him why she was still behaving like this. Why hadn't she come back to their room to change into something decent?

On second thoughts, that would have been a disaster. He'd been in bed with Sandra, until almost midday. Maybe that was why she was avoiding him. At least she wasn't looking at him with daggers in her eyes, as would be expected if she knew.

'Let me, I should, err. Here's some pocket money,' he awkwardly spoke.

It felt strange treating his wife like a teenager. Giving her pocket money at least saved him spending on a shopping spree. Not that he would allow her to waste money.

'Don't hold it in your hand, you'll lose it. Tuck it away in a pocket,' Sandra told Janice.

Janice didn't have a pocket, so tucked the notes in the tight waist band. It was then that Bernard noticed what she was wearing.

Taking her to one side, he demanded, 'Have you been walking around like that all day?'

'Yes! No thanks to you. Emily wouldn't let me go back to our room this morning, until well after breakfast. When we did, you weren't there. I still haven't got a key,' she hissed at him.

'Oh! Well. What are you going to do about this farce?' he asked.

He was relieved she hadn't found out about his indiscretion. He and Sandra had been drunk, when they tumbled into his room, and on to the bed. She was certainly less inhibited than his wife. He'd never had such a steamy session.

'I don't know. I can't declare I'm your wife now. We would be a laughing stock all through the hotel,' Janice whispered back.

She was thinking over what Emily told her, about telling everyone she had slept with Roy. She didn't want her husband finding out, or anyone else finding out she was a married woman. It meant playing along with the ruse, until they thought of something.

'That must be avoided, of course. We had better carry on as we are. Just don't mess up, OK?' he firmly stated.

'Go on you three, scamper off and play,' Sandra encouraged them.

His wife seemed eager to be away with the two kids. He watched her walk off, hip to hip, with that boy's arm embracing her. In the poor light it looked as though her bottom half was naked. He could see her cheeks gyrate as she walked away.

Caught between demanding her return, and being free to spend time with Sandra, he hesitated. How could he let his wife walk away looking like that, with a boy holding on to her? He was clinging to her tighter than the shorts. He opened his mouth to shout at her, to call her back.

The words froze in his mouth on seeing the boy grope his wife. The boy dropped his hand to Janice's bottom and palmed a cheek. She didn't even miss a step as they walked away. The boy ran his fingers between her cheeks!

Sandra wrapped an arm around him, and kissed his lips. He couldn't say anything, from fear his wife might turn and catch them smooching. Over Sandra's shoulder he could see his wife trying to untangle herself from that boy. Roy had Janice's bottom in both his hands, and was kissing her neck. Damn! His wife seemed to have given up the struggle to get away from him.

'They seem to be getting on fine. It will leave us time to play,' Sandra giggled, and grabbed his cock through his trousers.

Damn! She was so much more exciting than Janice. It also made a change to have a large pair of breasts in bed.

'We shouldn't let them get too close,' Bernard warned.

He strained his eyes in their direction, but couldn't see them in the dark.

'Is she on the pill?' Sandra asked, without the usual amusement tinting her voice.

'Yes. Oh! They can't, err, not my, err, niece,' he spluttered.

'It might calm them both down. They need to learn about life, Bernard. They're at that awkward age. I guess I've got to let him grow up,' she mused.

'You can't mean it. Not with my, err, niece, not your son, with my. . .' he said, looking shaken.

'Well, I'm sure she can look after herself. If she doesn't want to, she won't,' Sandra said.

Bernard couldn't believe they were talking about Janice like that. Shit! The woman wanted her son to screw his wife! Sandra wanted his wife to be used as a sexual plaything, to teach the boy about sex. Not that she was very imaginative in bed. He dismissed the uncalled-for thought. Janice had already been put upon by those two, letting them drag her around all day. She was too easily influenced, unable to make her own decisions.

'We had better see what they are up to,' Bernard urgently said.

He grabbed Sandra's hand, and followed them.

Janice gave in to others far too much. Without him around to tell her what to do, there was no telling what she might be talked into. The makeover, and the disaster yesterday was a result of giving in to two young girls. It looked as though Roy and his sister were influencing Janice, and leading her into deeper trouble.

Anything could happen, if he left her in the hands of a randy eighteen year old. Hell! Watching her reluctantly giving in to that boy, letting him kiss her, then maul her, was shocking. Left with that boy long enough, and she would be putty in his hands. It was dreadful to think she might give in to him.

'Slow down! I thought we might go back to your room for a drink,' she complained.

The path led to the open air arena. He could see Janice and the other two sitting on the steps at the front of the arena. There was no way he could drag Sandra down there, through the crowd. For a moment he considered leaving Sandra, to barge his way through the throng. Other kids were sitting around, watching some group playing what they called music, and what he called - too loud. Instead he and Sandra took a table overlooking the three kids, thinking they couldn't get up to much down there.

Janice should have been furious with her husband, for not helping her out of the dire situation. Feeling guilty prevented her from thinking to demand the room key, as she just wanted to get away from him.

Spending the day with Roy and Emily had been fun, and relaxing, with the pressures of adult responsibility shaken off for a short time. Roy was attentively looking after her, which was comforting. It was also necessary to keep him happy, to prevent Emily from revealing her awful secret.

Emily handed Janice a plastic cup of juice. Janice smelt it, confirming it was vodka and orange. This time she sipped it, rather than knock it back. The loud music and alcohol had its effect on an already troubled mind. Roy pulled her into his shoulder, which she readily accepted.

He whispered in her ear and she nodded, not knowing what she was agreeing to. She was mellow, and no longer keeping Roy happy just to keep his sister quiet. He kissed an ear on his way around her neck, and she joined in.

Bernard wasn't happy. Sandra's boy and his wife were sitting hand in hand, hip to hip, like young lovers. Now they were necking!

'You OK?' Sandra asked, having to speak close into his ear.

'Are you sure they should be doing that?' he asked.

He hoped she would say something, to give him an excuse to break them up.

'I know what you mean. It's difficult, but you've got to give them room to experiment,' Sandra said.

Sandra wouldn't be so understanding if she knew her son was experimenting with his wife. He gulped a cocktail and ordered another. He looked down at them and was shocked. The young guy had his arms around his wife, deeply kissing her. Damn! The boys hands were all over his wife. She must know he was watching, so this was in retaliation for leaving her with the kids. What she would do on discovering he was bedding Roy's mother, he dare not think about.

She wasn't encouraging the lad, but she wasn't fighting him off either.

'I should send her to her room,' he said.

'Best keep an eye on them here. There's no telling what they'll get up to in her room,' Sandra pointed out. 'Besides, we could use your room again, if you like,' Sandra laughed.

Recalling last night's romp, he grinned back at her.

He couldn't help looking at his wife, noting their progress. She looked so hot, it seemed she was enjoying it. Was it just a silly mistake, letting that boy work her up into a state of arousal, or was she doing it on purpose. She wasn't very good at saying no. She was too easily talked into doing what others wanted, which in this case was dangerous. He knew full well what a young randy guy wanted.

'Don't worry. A girl has her limits, and won't go beyond them,' Sandra reassured him.

He wasn't so sure. She wasn't a girl, she was a woman of experience. Surely his wife wasn't going to let that young guy screw her, to get back at him? Where was that boy's hand? Damn! She was letting him maul her breasts! What was she doing to him? Their hands were everywhere.

She was enthusiastically smooching him now, not just letting him kiss her. He couldn't see the boys hands, and that worried him. What was she doing now? Shit! Her hips were moving in a slow steady rhythm. Was his hand in the crotch of those flimsy shorts?

He looked down at his own crotch, and gulped. Sandra had a hand in his jeans, pulling on his cock. He was hard as a rock. It was enough of a distraction to pull his eyes away from Janice. What the hell! He'd already had Sandra, and was going to again. They quickly paid the bill and were ready to leave.

A glance back at his wife relieved any guilt that might have remained. She was carried away in a passionate embrace, with that boy! She was behaving more lewdly in public than she would ever have done with him. It was well beyond a reprisal for his abandonment of her. It was her fault she was trapped in the role of adolescent, so she would have to un-entangle herself without his help.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Mistaken Identity Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 86 milliseconds