• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • 48 Hours on Blue Bayou Pt. 12: Lisa

48 Hours on Blue Bayou Pt. 12: Lisa

12

Dear Readers: This is the next chapter in Lisa's life in a harem. Reading Parts 1 and 2 is necessary for a full appreciation. These stories about captive women controlled by powerful men are my personal fantasies. If you find a few crossroads with your own imagination, great. If not, please return to the diverse buffet that is Literotica. Follow the other women separately by name — Autumn and Julie.

Carole99

*****

Previous scenes from 48 Hours on Blue Bayou Pt. 02: Lisa (now named Raisa):

"Isa, just sit back and listen for a while. First, Master is just a man. He will not hurt you. Master loves women! He just likes to play out his little fantasies. Has Alina told you about his virgin thing?"

"Yes, a little."

"OK. First, he knows you're not a virgin. You just need to act all shy and nervous, like you want him to be your first, but you don't know what to do. He will come up and kiss you. Respond. He will take your hand and walk to the bed. He will slowly undress you. Cover yourself like a blushing bride."

"Follow his lead. He will be very gentle. When he enters you at first, give a small cry of pain. Then, begin responding to his thrusts. From what I've heard, your body will take over from there."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The next afternoon, Alina sat with Raisa and Tala. "Isa, we will help prepare you for your visit. We will bathe and perfume you, and help you choose the perfect clothing. You will be wearing white silk panties and bra as is befitting a young maiden. As we get ready, I want you to go through your fantasies about your evening. When men dream about sex, they think of the actual act. But women tend to soften the image. They may think of a man on a white horse, sweeping them away. Raisa, are you ready?"

"Yes, Alina, I think I'm ready. Thank you for your kindness."

Hours later, there was a soft knock on a door. A man's voice responded, "Enter." The door opened and a beautiful woman, dressed in a long gossamer gown and white slippers, stepped inside and paused.

"Welcome, my dear Raisa. I have waited many days to see you again. You are exquisite! Please come closer."

48 Hours on Blue Bayou Pt. 12: Lisa

He led her into the room by the hand, launching her into a dancer's twirl. Even in the soft light, he could see the outline of her body through the gown. Raisa whirled away, ballooning her dress, ending in a kneeling position, knees tightly together, befitting her role as a fair maiden.

"You are lovely, my dear. How are you feeling?"

"I am afraid, Master."

"I know. Please sit with me. I have some nice wine." They sat together on a couch. The table had a tray of food and wine. "Red or white?" She chose red. "Good, I like a bold red myself. Here. Now take a deep breath and try to relax."

"Thank you, Master." She took a healthy sip, then another.

"I am not going to be disingenuous and ask you if you like it here. I will ask you, though, if you have been treated well. Alina speaks highly of your assimilation to our home and your leadership among the other women."

"Master, thank you for putting it that way. Under the circumstances, Alina has been fantastic. This has been overwhelming, but without her and Tala, it would have been a nightmare."

They both sensed that the time for talk was over. "Finish your wine, dear. Let's continue in the other room." Raisa nervously drew another deep breath and drained her glass, worried that she might not pull this charade off.

Master bent to pick her up in proper bridal fashion, carried her into the bedroom and placed her on her feet. She began trembling as a single tear appeared on her cheek. He moved in close behind her and began lightly kissing her neck. He whispered, "You are so lovely, I am tempted to take you right now, but there is no hurry. I want time to lose its meaning for us. Hmm?"

Raisa took another deep breath. "Yes, Master." For the first time, she heard soft music playing.

"Dance with me." She turned back to his face as they slid into a slow motion glide. He kissed her face and then full on the lips. His body made full contact as she returned the kiss. They began a light grinding of hips and lips. Raisa increased the pressure and started a low moan as they made a circuit of the room.

"Master," she breathed, "Please don't go too slow. I need you."

Her gown had a row of buttons down the front. He undid the first two and began kissing her neck, slowly working his way to her navel with fingers and lips. He was light on his feet, gliding her around the floor as he peeled the gown away. As they passed near the door, he reached out to dim the lights to a low glow. Near the bed, he kissed her bare shoulders as the gown slipped off. He stepped back and took a deep breath of his own.

"Ahhh, so beautiful. Please lie here, dear. I'm going to take twenty minutes to undress you." Raisa lay face down. He slipped her bra straps down, undid the clasp and ran his fingers slowly under the fabric. He gently raked his fingernails up and down her back and on the sides of her breasts. She made little murmurs and sighs as he progressed.

He began running his fingers under the seams of her white panties, starting at the waist, then going under the leg bands. More sighs. More murmurs. "Please turn over." As she faced him, he drew off the bra and began his light fingernail routine on her breasts.

"Oh, Master, please! I can't take it." Though her legs were still tightly together, her hips were moving on their own. He returned his fingers to her waist and leg bands. He grazed closer and closer to her sweetness.

"Ahh! Ohh! Please, Master."

In this part of the world, there are many traditional potions designed to stimulate men. Rhino horns. Powdered bull testicles. But there is no more powerful aphrodisiac than the breathless sounds and delicate smells of a thoroughly aroused woman, and Master was hovering over one at this moment.

"What do you want, my sweet?"

"Ahh, I want you, Master. I want you to be my first."

Again, he ran a finger under her leg band, and along her slit, feeling dew. "Mmmm." Raisa's hips flew upward.

In a small whisper, he said, "You'll have to show me what you want, but slowly, please."

After a moment's hesitation, she reached down to remove her panties a little at a time, a voluntary act of surrender. In one motion, she guided his body over hers and parted her legs. "Master," she whispered, "I need you. Please, go easy."

He met her lips with a deep kiss. He rubbed his hard shaft along her moist slit. Raisa tilted her hips up to meet him. He slid into her, holding back, only entering an inch or so. He moved back and forth over the short distance. To keep from instantly exploding, he tried to think of other things for a few moments, as Raisa gasped and moved under him.

Finally, he reared back a little to give her a warning and plunged in. "Ahhh! Ohh!" Her body jerked as he began surging in earnest. She orgasmed first, clenching and bucking on him with great gasps and groans. He came soon after, punctuating each spurt with a lusty grunt. Exhausted, he rested his full weight on her for a moment before quickly propping himself on his elbows in true gentlemanly fashion.

He reached back to touch her knee, rolling them to a side-by-side position, while remaining inside her. He began kissing her around the neck and face, ending with a deep, long kiss on the mouth. "Time for rest. First, please use the restroom. When you open the door a bit, I'll join you in the shower." He started to withdraw from her at an excruciatingly slow pace. Finally, he pulled away, producing a mutual quiver.

"Thank you, Master." Completely sated, Raisa padded unsteadily to the bathroom. In a few minutes, she left the door ajar, but he didn't appear. She peeked out to see him sound asleep, lightly snoring. She thought, "No surprise there. They always get drowsy after sex." Smiling, she changed plans and drew a deep, hot bath. She nearly nodded off herself as she steeped in the bubbly, sweet afterglow of a great orgasm.

They woke up around the same time, he still on his back and she nestled against him, one leg over his. She whispered, "Master, you missed your shower, but it's never too late. Allow me to wash you all over."

He quickly sat up, getting his bearings. After a moment, he said, "Yes. Proceed." As they made their way to the bathroom, Raisa sensed a change in his voice and manner and realized that the virgin fantasy was over. He was back to his role as the alpha male. He confirmed her thoughts as he stepped into the shower.

"Wash me thoroughly and then come to your knees."

"Yes, Master." She lightly scrubbed him from head to toe as he stood completely still and silent. As he turned around from rinsing, his partial erection bobbed near Raisa's face. She began worshiping his penis in earnest, an act she knew would be repeated many times in the future. Just the act of kneeling and attaching herself to this powerful man triggered her own heat. But as soon as he erupted in her mouth, he seemed to lose interest and stepped out of the shower. The direct, self-assured Master she had met on Blue Bayou was back. Aroused and unsatisfied, she followed.

While drying him, she slyly rubbed herself on his leg, but he didn't seem to notice. She crawled after him into the bedroom, moving to an open kneel as he dressed. He turned to face her, and she opened a bit wider. He noticed her enticing stance and smiled. He believed in leaving pets and eager females a little hungry.

"You may go now. You have pleased me. You may choose your clothing from the things in the closet."

Arrayed in a flowing dark blue and purple wrap, she decided to detour to her room before the inevitable "after-action" report with Alina. Soon, she quenched her frustrated flames with the aid of Master's rubber penis. As images of the evening's pleasure flashed through her mind, she rode out her orgasm, thinking, "Yes, ah, indeed, uhh, this thing really is an mmm, exact replica."

On her way to the bathroom, she absent-mindedly put it in her mouth before rinsing it in the sink.

Alina and Tala met her with a tight hug. "Master is quite happy with you, dear! He is usually a man of few words, but they were all complimentary!"

"Thank you, Alina. It was quite a night."

"I love your new clothes!" Tala tugged at her sleeve. "Was it worth giving up your cherry for blue?" All three women smiled.

"Yes, and you were right. He was very gentle, and I did feel like a virgin, uh, sort of. I'm glad it's over." Alina motioned them to sit down.

"Ladies, please have some hot tea. Raisa, try these. They are called sambousek, little meat pies." Raisa was starving and needed no further invitation.

"First, dear one, welcome to our family. You will be staying with Tala now and become part of the group for swimming, bathing, and meals. You will find friends and share all the gossip and rumors that always fly around this place."

"I need to remind you of Master's wish that we not speak about where we are from or how we got here. It is a good rule because that talk only causes sadness and longing. I am expecting you to become a leader befitting your name, and to keep the conversation focused on the future. Can you do this, Raisa?"

"Yes, Ma'am. I will do my best. May I ask about Ishamel and Kiah? Will I see them again?"

"Of course, dear. You will see them at lunch every day. Ishamel will be ready to give up her whites in a couple of weeks and Kiah will follow soon, though she needs more training. I want you to tell them all about your time with him so that they won't be so nervous. They will be sharing a room as well, so you are free to visit them. I'm guessing you would like a nap right now, so I will leave you and Tala."

After another long hug and a few kisses around the face, Tala said, "First off, Isa, there is no camera in this room. They have cameras in the virgins' rooms, and all around the pool, but not in our rooms. So, we can talk freely here, and even break a few rules here."

Tala lowered her voice. "We have to be so submissive and compliant all the time, but we can rebel a little in here, and that's what has kept my sanity in this crazy place."

"What do you mean?"

"First, let's pull our beds over. That could be a hint as to things that happen after lights out." Tala gave her a wink. They scooted the two singles together, making a king-size bed. "OK, time for a little nap. Then we break our first rule. We talk about who we are and where we're from."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Two hours later they sat up on pillows and faced each other cross-legged. Tala glanced at the door and again spoke in a low voice. "I'm from Stockton, California, which is always listed in the top five 'worst places to live,' and it really is. I couldn't wait to get out. I was working at a strip club behind the bar, but, y'know, I never had to strip until I came here!" They giggled at that thought. "You know that song, 'The Road Goes On Forever'? It was like that. This high-roller dude came in, tucking hundreds in every thong and giving me the eye. I followed him outside like a puppy. A stupid puppy."

"We went to Frisco for a year. He liked to go to those sex clubs, and I was game for anything that didn't smell like Stockton. We had a wild ride, but he always wanted more. He started tying me up and letting other men spank me."

One night he just left me there, and I never saw him again. I guess he went back to Stockton to get another twit. It's a little fuzzy just how I got here, but I think a roofie was probably a big part of it. That was a year ago."

"Oh my god, Tala! How awful! You seem so normal now. How did you endure?"

"It was pretty bad at first. I always thought sex slaves were from the 1500s. I cried all day. I thought they were going to kill me one day when I said, 'Yes, Master jackass!' Raisa pictured Master's face and laughed. "But then Alina came along. She was strict, but she was more like a big sister."

"So now, I do what they expect and play the part, especially when I'm with him. I like to imagine it's a little like being married to a rich guy. You put out when he wants, you give lots of blowjobs, and live a pretty good life. You asked how I endure? That's how!" They decided to go to the dining room before Raisa told her story.

As Raisa entered in her new garments, a little murmur ran across the tables. Several women waved and smiled in recognition of her new status. Tala took her hand and raised it in the air, producing applause in the room. Raisa blushed, realizing that everyone knew that she had given her "virginity" to the Master.

"Would you like to sit with your friends?" Tala pointed toward Kiah and Ishamel, whose white clothing stood out in the sea of color. Raisa put her arms on their shoulders and gave a friendly squeeze.

Conversation lagged as the four women recognized a subtle "color barrier" between them. The women in white realized that, while they were still undergoing the demeaning daily training sessions, Raisa would now be living the good life, whatever that was. "Kiah, I heard you two were rooming together. Do you like it?"

Kiah looked down at the food. "Yes, it's fine."

Raisa glanced at Tala. "Kiah, it's hard to talk here. Maybe we can visit later. I have lots to tell you." She winked at Ishamel.

Back in their room, Raisa told her story. She had been a business major at Florida State University when she and her boyfriend signed on to a two-week cruise on a private yacht, the Blue Bayou. Pirates took over the ship and sold off the women the next day. "Tala, it was awful. This horrible man made us strip and shave all over, and then he inspected us like cattle..."

Tala couldn't wait any longer. She leaned over, kissed her on the lips and whispered, "I want to inspect you later, dear, but it won't be horrible. What do you think about that?" After a moment, Raisa returned the kiss and started squirming.

"Uh, OK," she sighed. "Another rule to break?"

"Oh yes!"

Around midnight, in total darkness, Tala worked her way over to the other side and peeled the sheet down. Raisa awoke as she felt her panties slide off her ankles. "Shhh. Inspection time. Open up!"

For women lucky enough to experience it, one of the most intense and delicious pleasures in life happens the first time a tongue slithers across her clitoris. Raisa was no exception.

"Oh! Uh, I th-thought our mm-mouths were for M-masterrrrahh!" Her hips started bucking as Tala moved her legs wider. "Oh, oh, oh god! Mmmmm! Stop, it's too m-much!"

This spurred Tala to a new speed and depth, carrying a gasping, groaning girl through her orgasm. She kept licking and kissing until Raisa's breathing slowed. Tala moved up to lay her wet face on Raisa's chest. "You don't want to kiss me right now, but how about a nice bath?"

Nestled in bubbles, Tala arranged Raisa across her lap and shoulder and lovingly washed every inch of her new friend. As they walked arm-in-arm back to bed, Raisa whispered, "I've never tried it before, but I will return the favor if you like."

"Maybe tomorrow, dearie. We just got squeaky clean again, and I'm exhausted." After a tender kiss, they drifted off to sleep. Raisa drowsily thought about Tala's "inspection" for a long time. She suspected that a harem might be similar to any place where the sexes are separated, as in a prison, where people would try to find release without actually becoming gay. She thought about the times the three "white" women had helped each other out. The training sessions had been so arousing!

She thought there were about ten women in the actual harem. That meant visits with the Master might be infrequent for many. She drifted off thinking that Tala's tongue skills might help her cope with her captivity in this weird world. She scooted over far enough to put a hand on Tala's arm.

The next day at lunch, Tala told her about the harem bath. "Twice a week, we all take over the pool area. We bathe each other and swim, but we mostly just talk and have fun. We're going there next, and you won't need a suit."

Shortly, they hung up their robes, joining seven other naked beauties, swimming and bathing. Raisa felt every eye on her as they traipsed across the room. She realized that they were seeing her body for the first time, so she tried to walk a little more elegantly. It must have looked silly, as Tala gave her a friendly elbow. "Just relax. Let's swim first! Race you for five laps?"

The race was even for about three laps, then Raisa slowly pulled ahead. "OK, OK, you win! Slow down and swim with me.!" As they slipped through the water, they heard a mixture of laughter and chatter from the other pool. They finished together and headed for the bathing pool. Swimming in the nude was always mildly arousing for Raisa. Several pairs of women were washing each other and giggling. One was using a razor between the other's parted legs.

"Isa, they like us to check our smoothies here, and they don't mind if we do more. Lie back and I'll show you. Tala started rubbing and pinching around her pussy. Raisa self-consciously looked around and saw two other pairs in the same erotic position. One had her feet on her partner's shoulders. Soon the grunts and groans of an orgasm echoed off the water, triggering a feeling in Raisa that soon blossomed into a full climax. They relaxed and caught their breath.

Tala brought her face right up to Isa's ear and faintly whispered, "You owe me two, sweets. You can pay me the second one later." By the time Tala gasped out her orgasm, two other women had also reached their pinnacle. The pool had an unmistakable smell of female sex.

In another part of the building, Master watched the women tend to each other in fascination. His voyeuristic fetish had produced a raging erection. "Master," Alina whispered, "I have a nice warm tub drawn for you. Let's finish in there."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • 48 Hours on Blue Bayou Pt. 12: Lisa

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 58 milliseconds