• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • A Hypnotist's Birthday

A Hypnotist's Birthday

12

Authors note:

I've never written anything like this before and am not very good at describing scenes, please give this a chance and let me know how I can improve for the next part.

*****

I love this University. Right by a lake and a large forest with a beautiful waterfall. Here I'm learning how to be a stage performer and hypnotist, and I've had a lot of fun with that second thing ever since my 21st birthday.

Chapter 1: The hypnosis

"You can't be serious." Anna said skeptically with her arms crossed as she stood at the back wall. She was wearing a pair of ripped jeans, a white tank top and red a zip-up hoodie.

"No seriously I can hypnotise you." I said with a big grin on my face. The small party around us was going pretty casually as I asked her to sit in the chair in the middle of the room. Some of my close friends were gathered around me waiting for her to decide if she should humour me or not. "C'mon," I said, "for my birthday. You didn't get me a present after all."

"I told you I don't have the money." She protested to not seem selfish, and I knew that she wasn't in any financial state to buy gifts for other people. I have never held that against her on a personal level, mainly because of what happened next. "But I guess if this works then that'll be my present to you." She said as she uncrossed her arms and walked over to the chair.

As she walked I signalled for my friend to turn the music off, this caused a small uproar from my party guests, I walked with Anna to the chair and announced what was about to happen. Time for my stage training to come into play, "Ladies and Gentlemen, boys and girls, thank you all for coming out tonight. As you can see my lovely and beautiful friend Anna has willingly volunteered herself to be the first person I successfully hypnotise into being my servant." As I walk talking I was circling the room and raising my voice as dramatically as I could to get the attention of as many people possible. "Now to do this I need total silence which is why Doug over there has had to shut the music off, but don't worry it will be back on in a minute." I turned to Anna who was stood behind and leaning on the back of the padded chair. I took her left hand and guided her to the front of the chair and told her sit down. Once sat I asked if she was comfortable and she said yes, I turned back to the crowd and signalled for Matt to dim the lights and then signalled for Pete to turn on the plug for the studio light that stood by the doorway to the closet under the stairs. It hummed to life and illuminated her perfectly, but more importantly it made it so I was the only person she could see. I knelt down and looked her deep in the eyes while everyone watched in silence. "You are Rachel," I said to her. "What is your name, and please answer truthfully."

"My name's Anna," She said in confusion.

"You are Rachel," I said again. "What is your name?"

"Anna." This went on for a few minutes until finally.

"What is you name?"

"An... erm... ah..." She paused for a second trying to think.

"What is your name?" I asked again keeping my voice calm.

"Rachel, my name is Rachel... I think." She said in confusion. The crowd around us gasped, and Anna looked around in confusion as to what that noise was.

"What was that?" She asked

"That was you, you yawned." I told her.

"No, my mouth was closed. Someone else is here with us."

"No there isn't Rachel, it is just us two." I told her while signalling everyone to gasp again. A few people understood what it meant and gasped as the rest stood silent waiting to see what was about to happen next.

"There is was again, there is someone else here with us." She said while moving around in the chair.

"No Rachel, you're just tired and are yawning." I said before signalling everyone to gasp again.

Chapter 2: You're mine now

This also went on for several minutes until everyone in the room gasped one last time, this lead to Anna beginning to stretch like she was just about to go to bed, a few seconds later she was asleep. I quietly approached her ear and whispered to her, "The word of power that will act as a switch between you being in full control and others being able to command you is Rlenk." I paused and let that sink in. "Whenever someone says this word you will be in their full control, do you understand?"

"Yes," she mumbled.

"You are to tell no one what this word is, you will forget what the word even is unless you hear it." I whispered, "Do you understand?"

"Yes."

I stood up and moved to her right side and began whispering into her ear once more, "You are now my slave," I let that sink in for several seconds until I whispered, "What are you?"

"Tired." She mumbled.

"You are my slave," I whispered again, "What are you?" This time was much faster as she was asleep her mind wasn't prepared enough to fight off my efforts.

"I am your slave," she mumbled loud enough for everyone to hear. Small discussion began between everyone and I signalled for them to stay quiet.

"Who is your Master? What is his name?" I whispered into her ear.

"My Master is Steve Anderson." She mumbled again loud enough for everyone to hear."

I got close to her ear again and whispered, "Can you go and get a picture of your Master and show me please?" I asked. Shortly she stood up and walked to and up the stairs and into my bedroom where she grabbed a picture of me and my recently ex-girlfriend who broke up with me that morning. She threw the picture frame on the ground and I was startled when I head the glass shatter from downstairs. She walked back down and into the living room with a torn picture in hand and then gave it to me. I looked down and saw the half of the picture that was myself, the ocean behind me, and with a disembodied hand of a frigid bitch on my shoulder. I signalled for Pete to turn the studio light off and Matt to turn the main lights up to how they were just 20 minutes earlier. "It's okay everyone," I announced, "Rachel here is now under my full control, you can all talk now."

"Why couldn't we talk before?" I head a girl called Beth ask.

"Well because she needed to focus on my voice and my voice alone. Having two Masters would be complicated," I told her.

"Make her do something," came a voice I didn't recognise from the back.

"Like what?" I asked.

"Make her strip." I heard Doug call from the speakers.

"Let's hold onto that one for now, we'll do it later," I said to him.

"Dye her hair," Beth suggested.

"Which colour?" I asked with a grin on my face. Suddenly multiple voices called out.

"Pink."

"Green."

"Red."

"Purple."

"Blue."

"Okay," I called out. Then I turned to Anna, "Which of these colours would you hate to dye your hair Rachel?"

She thought on it a moment and said, "Green."

"Then that settles it," I announced, then turning back to Anna, "You will go to the nearest shop selling green hair dye and buy some to bring back here where others will help you with your new look."

"Yes Master," she said as she began walking to the door.

"Wait." I said causing her to stop midstride. "I think you should maybe put on a new outfit to fit your new persona don't you?" I asked.

"I think that would be best," Anna said in a dazed voice.

I turned to my female housemate Clair and asked, "Do you have anything she can borrow?"

With a big grin on her face she nodded and walked to her room that was located just next to the bathroom.

"Until you are changed you will do everything Clair says." I told Anna.

As Clair walked in the door to her room she screamed at seeing 2 people having sex in her bed.

Chapter 3: Unexpected events

The guy, about 22, tall and athletic stood up in surprise revealing his full body to her and the rest of the partygoers when they came to see what was wrong. Before anyone else was able to get a good look at him he grabbed his clothes and dived out the window. The girl wasn't so lucky as she had her hands tied to the bedpost with Clair's clothes; her body was on full display for everyone to see. She had long dark hair that reached halfway down her back and wet with sweat, her hair was also tied to the bedpost to ensure a small punishment should she move too much. Her midsized breasts wet from where the guy was sucking and her nipples erect from arousal, her pussy was shaven clean and cum was beginning to drip out of it onto Clair's sheets. Muffles screams of embarrassment came from her gagged mouth, upon further inspection she saw she was gagged with a pair of her nickers and her only belt around the girl's head to keep it underwear inside. Clair told Anna to come into the room and then closed the door on everyone's faces as she marched over to the girl and pulled her hands free from her clothes while also taking the belt and nickers from her mouth. The girl thanked her for not letting everyone gawk at her any longer. She then asked for some help in getting her hair untied as it was starting to hurt.

Clair smiled and with one hand seemed to be trying to untie her hair while with her other hand she was searching inside the draw next to her for a pair of scissors. Then with one quick motion she cut the girl's long and silky hair off as close to her scalp as possible. The girl screamed and several minutes passed until from outside I heard Clair yell "NOW GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY ROOM!" The door swung open and out ran a naked and embarrassed girl with her hands tied being her back with her own hair. She fumbled with the door and we watched as her tits bounced constantly and as sweat dripped down her body. Almost everyone had their phones out taking videos of the event. Out of pity I walked over and opened the door for her, then when outside I untied her hands to give her some way to cover herself. I then stood and watched as she ran off naked into the night across the University campus. I did make sure however to get a good video of her cunt as I untied her hands. I have always been impressed by what I can do with one hand.

I came back inside to see Anna stood there wearing skin-tight black leather shorts, a black tube top that showed off her cleavage very well, a short sleeved leather jacket, and heeled boots that reached halfway up her legs that reached her new shorts to look like she were wearing trousers with heeled boots underneath. Anna walked up to me and asked if this was good to go out in and in my surprise of seeing her I nodded yes. She walked out the door and across campus to the closest shop that is open this time of night. I closed the front door and walked back into the living room where I told everyone that our entertainment would be back shortly. Doug blasted the music again as I took Clair into her room to ask is Anna was wearing what I thought she was wearing. I was right in assuming they were the clothes that the girl who was tied naked in her bed had left on her floor while having her brains fucked out. Clair smiled at the thought of Anna running past the girl and her having no way of getting her clothes back with her arms tied behind her. I looked at her wide eyed as I told her that I untied her when she left the house. Clair told me to get my shoes on as we needed to go after Anna to make sure she was safe. She then went to her desk and began searching for something. I saw a flash of metal before leaving the room.

Clair and I ran out of the house to make sure Anna was safe and it wasn't long until we saw a sweaty and angry 20 year old attempting to strip Anna of the clothes. Clair ran ahead of me and pinned the girl to the ground and pulled out the pair of handcuffs she retrieved from her desk. Suddenly the girl's left wrist was chained to a pole that held up the University's logo in the middle of campus. Anna ran off into the night unshaken from the attack with her mind fully set on getting the hair dye. Clair then pulled out a marker pen and tried to start writing on the girl. She flailed in protest but Clair got as close as she could and warned her, "If you keep flailing around then I leave you here until someone comes to rescue you. Might take all night, might take till tomorrow night, we'll just see how lucky you are." She paused for dramatic effect and soon began talking again, "However, if you let me write on you then I will give you the key so you can go." She then grew a large joyful smile and her voice became a little high pitched, "Okay?"

The girl nodded and relaxed her arm. Clair unclasped the marker and wrote in big letters on her forehead "WHORE" and then got on her knees and wrote on her flat stomach "PUT COCK HERE" with a large arrow pointing to her pussy. She then turned her around and wrote the same thing on her lower back this time the arrow pointed to her arse. To finish up she wrote on her upper back "WILL FUCK FOR FOOD" standing back to admire her work she was satisfied and put the marker back in her pocket. We turned around and walked back to the house. "Hey." The girl yelled. We turned and saw her staring at us. "You said if I let you write on me then you'd give me the key." Clair sighed and dug through her pocket to get the key and then threw it at her. The key hit her on the head and then tumbled to the ground. She knelt down to reach for it, but it was just a few feet too far to reach. She screamed for help until Clair turned around and yelled "Don't fuck on someone else's bed next time." The girl was crying and flailing constantly to try to somehow break the handcuff and we just left her there. With only a few pics and a nice little video to keep as a memento of the event.

Chapter 4: To the rescue

On our way home Anna ran past us and I called out to her, "Rachel come here for a moment please." Anna stopped and ran towards Clair and I. "When you get back to the house ask some other girls to help with the hair, when it's done get dressed in your own clothes and then come back out into the party." She nodded her understanding and ran off to the house.

We got there about 10 minutes later and waited another 20 minutes passed before beautiful and now green haired Anna walked into the room. She came to me and awaited instruction. I once again began taking suggestions. The random voices sounded again.

"Make her dance."

"Make her do jumping jacks."

"Make her go skinny dipping."

"Make her streak."

"Make her get really, really drunk."

As the suggestions came in I suddenly had a thought. "Doug turn the music off, Matt dim the lights and Pete turn on the studio light. Now Rachel sit back on the chair." Everyone did as asked and the rest of the crowd gathered around like they had earlier. I got close to Anna's right ear and whispered the made up word "Rlenk." Suddenly Anna sat up straight and I asked her "What is your name."

"Okay for the last time it's Anna, I told you this wouldn't wor..." She said as she noticed her hair. "WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO MY HAIR?" She yelled as she ran up to the mirror on the wall. She grabbed her green hair in shock and tried to pull it off believing it was a wig. She turned around and asked what happened.

I simply told her, "Relax, it's just a hallucination, sit back on the chair and I'll make you see your hair's real colour again." Praying I wasn't lying she sat back down and I whispered "Rlenk" into her ear once more and then told her, "Strip to your underwear." This got a large roar of approval from my audience and suddenly she began stripping. First came her hoodie, then her shoes and socks, then we got to the good stuff and off came the shirt. "Stop," I told her. I then turned to the crowd and put it up to a vote. "If she takes her trousers off then she skinny dips in the nearby lake, if she takes her bra off then she streaks. Raise your hands for bra," hands rose and I turned to Anna, "Keep count over how many people voted for each."

Then turning back to the crowd, "Now hands up for trousers." More hands were raised and it was a close call. I turned to Anna who began removing her trousers. Once she was stood in nothing but her black lacy bra and cotton blue nickers I told her, "Take off the rest of your clothes and run to the girl who is handcuffed on campus. If she is gone then come right back here, if she is still there then pick up the key and pretend to put it in your mouth after telling her that she needs to get the key out of your mouth with her tongue. Once she realises that it isn't there then show her it in your hand before throwing it into the bushes behind her." Anna began stripping off her underwear and I whispered in her ear to not tease the girl and to instead let her go. I told her that I had taken her clothes outside to the alleyway when she was dyeing her hair and that she didn't deserve to be like that. I told her to bring her the clothes and give her the key.

And just like that she ran out the door to go and rescue the beautiful and trapped naked girl in the middle of campus. She came back covered in sweat and told us everything went as planned. Anna stood at the door outside waiting for instruction and I felt sorry for her to be covered in sweat so I turned to everyone and suggested everyone come with us to go skinny dipping, some very drunk partygoers said yes where as most of the crowd of people said they would just watch. It then became a race for all of us to get to the lake behind campus. Some stripping their clothes as they ran while the rest waited to get to the lake first. And not long after all of us were in the lake, naked and drunk. A girl called Lexy came up to me in the water, her shoulder length cherry blonde was soaking wet and sticking to her skin and she was stood in waist high water with her breasts fully exposed.

She came to me and asked, "Can you get Anna... oops, I mean Rachel," she said with a wink, "to maybe go down on me for a few minutes?" The question I saw coming given that she is one of the biggest lesbians on campus, but I didn't want to force the poor girl into sex without her consent. Stripping her is one thing, but I'm not going to go over the line and rape her. In her state she was worse than a drugged girl, she thinks that she is in control of herself and when she hears the trigger word and is no longer in my control she forgets everything I made her do. There is a fine line between a bit of fun and rape. That is exactly what I told Lexy and she completely understood. She then pushed off the ground and swam over to a petite drunk blonde behind us. I climbed out of the lake and looked for Anna but couldn't see her. I called out and heard her in the water swimming over to me. I told her to get and as soon as she was stood before me I couldn't hide my pulsing erection from her. Not that it mattered. Her wet body and green hair glistened in the moonlight. She stood with her arms at her side waiting for instruction and I couldn't stop myself. I got really close to her and whispered "Rlenk" before pushing her into the lake.

Chapter 5: My new maid

Flailing in the water Anna was herself again. She got her bearings and stood up, oblivious to the fact that she was naked. She saw me cannon ball in next to her and slapped me for pushing her into the lake. She then paused and tried to remember why she was there. She climbed out of the water and still not realising her nudity walked back to the house to try to retrace her steps. I climbed out and got dressed and followed closely behind her. When we got to the street a car drove and honked at Anna liking her body and she then looked down to see her giant tits in front of her. She screamed and used both hands to cover her breasts, still not noticing her bare pussy. She ran for the house just as another car came into view. This car slowed down and we both saw a camera flash. Tears streaming down her she ran inside to find her clothes on the floor. No one was inside so I openly said "Rlenk" and once again she was under my control. She stopped putting her clothes back on and turned to face me. I told her she could get dressed again and then to sit back on the chair. I had to get everything up myself but it didn't take long. I then said openly again "Rlenk" and she was herself again.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • A Hypnotist's Birthday

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds