• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • The Creature's Island Pt. 01

The Creature's Island Pt. 01

12

Oddly enough this all started as a bet. Unfortunately, I lost... so I had to write a 1000 word smut about a creature of my choosing, and this would be the first story I ever finish till the end. Not something I'm completely proud of. Regardless, if I was going to do it, I was going to do my best, and I think I did pretty well for my first (insert virginity joke here, because someone's gonna make it) story. I hope you enjoy, and know that while I'm slightly unnerved by this being the first, I will probably do more. But don't expect regularity.

*****

I wake up in darkness, the kind that makes you see things that aren't there and fills you with fear of the unknown. The saying that mentions when you stare at the abyss, the abyss is also staring back at you comes from that feeling. It has infinite eyes and limbs and claws and teeth and even faces, limited only by your own imagination. You could say my imagination was on overdrive, because I couldn't move, or get up and I especially couldn't run away. I feel cool, uneven rock underneath my mostly naked skin, but the air itself is warm and humid. It would probably feel comfortable if I honestly cared about the temperature.

Our senses are funny things in total darkness. They become sharpened when you can't rely on your vision to show you your surroundings. As my mind finally began to pay attention to those heightened senses, I noticed three very important things: One, I was tied up and blindfolded. It wasn't rope and it wasn't zip ties or even chains. It felt more like string, soft and slightly flexible, but it also wasn't string because it seemed much stronger and even sticky, but different than tape. Again, my mind would probably be more curious about that, if it wasn't for the second thing that my senses told me.

I wasn't alone. I could hear two distinct types of breathing that told me there were at least two of them close by. One was gasping and moaning, weak and exhausted and with a familiar sound to it that my mind couldn't figure out. The other one was... Bigger. It breathed heavier and longer, but didn't sound exhausted and was much deeper and mingled with faint, wet sounds. The last of my senses finally kicked in, and I could smell something was in the air, something I easily recognized. You can only have sex so many times before you begin to recognize the smell of it, and there was enough of the smell to remind me I was only human. I got a little turned on, but then I quickly denied it.

I remembered what had happened before I woke up, and it filled me with more fear and terror than the abyss could ignore. I began to see faces, all kinds of faces with different emotions. The people on that catamaran were happy and bored and tired... Until all of their faces became overwhelmed with fear and despair, surrounded by fire. And then their faces became worse. They became still. They were faces of the dead. I began to go through what had happened...

"Katie! Look, look! Did you see that dolphin jump in the air like that?"

"What! Where is it? Oh, look there's another over there!"

I was really bored just looking out on the ocean with nothing happening, so when something finally did literally pop up, I was as excited as a child. It's amazing what entertains you when you're otherwise dying of boredom. We were late to our scheduled catamaran boat ride this morning, so rather than lose out on a whole day seeing the ocean near the Bahamas, we took the cheapest tour we could find.

We found it in the name of the Ocean Princess, a smaller, older boat on the side of the harbor, and it was really cheap. It also required no reservation, so Katie and I gladly hopped on. Of course, we may have decided not to if we had known that we'd be bored out of our minds.

Unlike the weather report, a bunch of clouds had snuck up on us so the ocean was less than sparkling, and the damn boat made enough noise that I thought we'd scared everything away for miles. Having been proven wrong, I was lightened up just a little. It was bad enough that the sun and humidity was still making me sweat underneath my thin, grey-blue button shirt and black two-piece string bikini. It was my favorite pick for our vacation and now I felt like I shouldn't have even bothered. It was what I always wore when I wanted to show off, since it accentuated my curves and left little to the imagination, as the shirt flapped in the wind to reveal the skimpy swimsuit underneath.

Katie's sweet voice broke me out my thoughts, saying, "You always did like dolphins, didn't you Sarah. Maybe they'll stop and let us swim with them?"

Her soft, round face smiled happily as she tilted her head over the boat rail, to see my face better, and her waist length, flowing, golden blonde hair waved like a sunlit ocean in the tropical breeze. Her sky blue eyes pierced my own with her childish glee, matched by an ocean blue, solid hairpin she always has tightly in her hair. She was an angel, pure and simple. Her figure was average height and slight, but just the right amount of curvature to show she was a beautiful woman. Her breasts were lovely handfuls that were modestly hidden by a light blue one-piece swimsuit and a long white sundress that matched her spotless skin. You could get a glimpse of her doll-like figure underneath the white cloth, but were unable to see it in detail, a constant and almost innocent tease. She was my best friend. She was my angel. She was my whole world.

We had met at our college earlier this year and had quickly bonded as close friends. Don't ask me why, but we did. Our other friends called us the "conscience duo", on account of her angelic appearance and my more devilish looks. I had full, curling, orange red hair that just touched my shoulders, with enough freckles on my cheeks to pull off cute, tempting smiles and mischievous dark green hazel eyes that people would say slightly changed depending on my mood. I had a less than modest figure, which was all hourglass curves that I worked hard on to keep in shape.

My womanly, sensual hips and larger breasts meant that it was easier to lose my curves to my diet, so I had to watch it more than Katie did. After regular jogging, some yoga and even swimming, I enjoyed how guys would stare at my voluptuous chest as I walked toward them, and then turn to ogle my toned ass when I passed them by. The little minx (Katie) didn't need to do a thing to keep her slip of a figure and would even dare to eat boxes of sweets. It really made me jealous.

In a lot of ways we were opposites. I knew how to get around the clubs and how to be the life of a party. Katie didn't like alcohol and was scared of overbearing guys. She was generally submissive and very trusting of other girls. I was well versed in getting all kinds of people in the mood and staying in control. I generally didn't care what gender my partner was, and she was so easy to tease. However, she seemed to relax me with her presence and I was able to help her let go a little and have some fun. One day we just took things to the next level after some drinks, and since then we've been an item for two months. Some would say the devil corrupted the angel. I see it as her pure innocence washed away my vices. A little melodramatic, but I like it.

After hooking up, I stopped messing around in clubs and bars, deciding instead to try out a serious relationship with her. It had been a good choice. Some people looked at us oddly, but it was the 21st century and people need to understand that sexuality is just another way of interacting with people. You don't need to be the same gender to love and be with each other, and we were happy with our choice.

At this point in our lives, we both had part time jobs alongside college and we needed a vacation. Katie's family had recently given her some airline tickets to Florida. Now here we were, in the Bahamas, after taking a small cruise line from Florida to here and we were fully enjoying our vacation... Sort of. The dolphins were here at least, and Katie was still wanting to play with them.

I look back at her now, my famous teasing smile on my face, and warned, "Sure thing, but make sure you have a whistle. Those dolphins may try to molest you if you get close. They like sex just as much as I do, and they don't know the word stop."

I laughed after teasing her with a playful joke... and then I noticed how she suddenly decided not to go near the water... apparently my comparison was a little too convincing. Well, I can't exactly blame her, she tuckers out pretty quickly and I've been known for my stamina... Honestly, I'm surprised girls like her still exist, but at least she enjoys being together with me and that's all I care about.

We continued our small talk and kept our eyes on the pod of happy, playful dolphins. That was when the motor quite literally exploded behind the boat and sent both Katie and I over the edge. It really happened that fast, without any warning, like a bad movie that only wants to get to the climax. Then again, there were a few signs. The boat was old, it was driven by a man who smelled of alcohol and reeked of mismanagement, and apparently bad things happen when you try to use an engine that hadn't been cleaned up properly in god knows how many years.

We were thrown into the crashing waves, which had become more and more hectic from the storm that was heading our way from behind those clouds. Katie and I were in a bad state and we were in trouble if we didn't find land soon. We were the lucky ones.

Apparently, the boat was either much older than it looked or it really needed that maintenance, because whatever was supposed to keep the rest of the fuel from exploding failed miserably. The boat had opened up in the middle and billowed out fire and smoke and screams like a raging monster. We were underwater when it actually exploded in full, so we didn't get hit by debris, but we could still feel its impact under there. When I brought Katie up with me, I knew there were probably no survivors.

If Katie wasn't still shocked by what was happening, she would try to find anyone who was still alive. She was a good person. I am not that good of a person. I knew their chances, and I knew how fast our own were dwindling.

I turned us around and tried swimming for that pod of dolphins nearby, hoping we would get some help like what all those rescue stories talk about. Luckily the dolphins were nice enough not to molest Katie and politely swam us to a nearby island... I think. We both fell unconscious, so I don't know how far we were brought, but at the end I could have sworn I felt fur underneath me instead of smooth blubber. The next thing I remember is being pulled out of the water and onto the sand, and finally being wrapped up in glorious warmth after being stuck in the ocean for who knows how long.

Right now in the dark void of mysterious sounds and sex, I couldn't find Katie, I didn't know why two people were having sex right next to me, I couldn't move in any meaningful way and I still couldn't get the blindfold off of me. I tried to quietly rub my head on the rock underneath me, so as to maybe pull it off and finally see what was going on.

After a few seconds, I finally got one eye over it, apparently it was loosely tied on, and what greeted my adjusting eyes first was the light of the moon. It was just peeking over a large sized hole in the roof of the... cave, definitely a cave.

It was more than large enough to stand in and the walls were smooth and had ripples on them, like the floor. This may be caused by it being submerged in water at one point... wow, I must be really scared if water erosion was the first thing that my mind wanted to think about, finding myself tied up and trapped in a cave god knows where. Priorities, forget about marine geography, I had to see what was around me. I had to find Katie.

It was a beautiful, white moon that drowned the light of the nearby stars, its pale beams began to pour in like a natural skylight. It was plenty good enough to see with.

"uhh... Ahhh!"

I hear an actual moan and scream of ecstasy, one that I absolutely recognized: Katie. I quickly brought my sight to the sound and saw the person I loved more than the world covered in sweat and with eyes so vacant and lustful that she looked positively enslaved.

She was still wearing her one-piece, but it was slightly torn in places and covered with strands of... silk? Her arms were bound together above her head and stuck to the ground and kept her from escaping. The same silvery threads were on her body, although those fibers appeared to be cut and were simply hanging loosely at her sides, so they did nothing to restrain her shaking form.

I then noticed that those same fibers were on me, over my two-piece and bare skin, also attached to the cave floor. Although in my case, my hands were tied behind my back, underneath me.

This is bad. This is very bad. I'm having a nightmare and I just can't wake up. My thoughts were circling around this. I was trapped. In a cave. Watching my girlfriend, legs completely pulled to the sides and lying limply, being molested in front of me by some person that I still couldn't see past the circle of light the moon made. And for some reason she was covered in webs made by the mother of all spiders. And it was going to get worse. I screamed like an idiot, in my rage and fear, unable to hold back.

"Get away from her you SICK FREAK! Let us go right NOW or I'll..."

I stopped midway in my threat. I couldn't finish my sentence. I couldn't move my eyes. I couldn't do anything as the shadow between Katie's legs moved. The silver light of the moon was moving farther and farther down Katie's heaving breasts and sweat-sheened body, her eyes still lifeless even after my outburst. I had never seen that look before, like she had endured the activity for an eternity, constantly on the verge of blacking out, and yet somehow unable to, only allowed to feel and endure. She looked broken, and it filled me with even more fear as the whatever-it-was pulled away from her. There was a long, wet, sliding noise, until the thing's head had brought itself completely away from her. I saw her sigh and tremble one last time, before she was finally able to pass out from sheer exhaustion.

Then the creature moved over Katie's exhausted body, into the light, and time went still. It was huge. Its face was long and smooth with the little scales that covered it. The jaw was wide and long, like a wild stallion if it was covered in that delicate armor, still glistening wet from Katie's juices. Its entire body was a mix of dark, shimmering fur and those same reflective scales that all seemed to catch the moonlight just right. The night had turned all the scales into silver.

The hair was like a mane, all around its neck and across the spine of its back, continuing on to the tail that was still not completely visible. The scales covered everything else in varying sizes, the arms, shoulders and chest having the largest ones. It had huge shoulders that bulged and flowed with obvious strength. It was held up with four legs as thick as Katie's waist and probably as tough as steel. Maybe it would be better to say it was like a mythical dragon and a savage lion had taken the best of what they had and mixed it together to make a work of art and power. At the same time, it didn't feel like something that belonged in this world.

It silently roared that mysterious power with its every movement, stepping closer to my helpless self. I didn't know what to focus on, the huge claws the creature had on each foot that could tear me to shreds, or its eyes that would swallow me whole in their depths. Almost ten feet of ungodly, wild vigor was concentrated in its two, scratch that, FOUR all-black eyes that focused their entire view on me. It felt like it could see things I never could comprehend.

When it was finally in front of me, it crouched down and angled its face to me, its scales amazingly started changing color as it rumbled like a five-foot tall lion. The sound of it struck my chest and my eyes widened at the bright colors on its ever-changing scales: From black to red to green to blue to mixtures and patterns of all the colors in between, all tinged by the silver moon. It was like a constantly changing rainbow, and was impossible to ignore. I was absolutely mesmerized. I was distracted.

I was preoccupied with the show (and in my defense I also only had one eye out from the blindfold), so I didn't notice its tail had finally come around. I only sensed it when it was almost at my face, as if I felt a tingling sensation from its very presence. I turned my head toward it, the only movement my tied up body was allowed, and saw a bunch of long, dexterous, clawless fingers on the end of at least six feet of thickly dense tail. Definitely not normal! Absolutely weird! If four eyes weren't bad enough, now it had a freaking hand for a tail... Why couldn't we just have a normal vacation?

I couldn't wriggle away as the tail's fingers finally reached my face, but instead of crushing my skull it delicately lifted the blindfold completely off my face. I was at the edge of the moonlight, so I couldn't see everything about my body, but I felt its claws carefully cut away the threads holding down my legs and body to the rocky ground.

I couldn't figure out what it wanted from me, if it didn't want to eat me... No that's not right, I had a feeling I knew exactly what it wanted, I was just too scared by what that meant for me. You would think that being (literally) eaten would be the absolute worst way to go, but Katie's eyes... I want to be in control, not lose it to some... thing!

The beast loomed over me and I could feel its warm, almost furnace like breath wash over me and cause me to start to sweat. The heat hugged me like a campfire in the cold, relaxing but strong. I continued to stare up at the creature in fear. It seemed to observe my whole body from top to bottom, looking as if it was observing a curiosity. After its scales shone a deep red and its rumbling became even deeper, it had finished releasing most of my web-like bonds, except for the ones holding my hands.

It leaned down and brought its mouth to my waist, nibbling my body as it rose to my neck. It nuzzled the nape of my neck and I could feel the natural lubrication from Katie's depths smear on my skin. Its residual body heat was so hot I could still feel the trail he had left across my body. Its eyes had never stopped watching mine, looking for my reaction with every move it made. When it was done, it brought its head back up and moved to wrap its tail around my waist and slowly bring me up from the ground.

At that point I did attempt to struggle, trying to wriggle out of its grip. However, its tingling, oppressive rumbling suddenly sharpened into a warning growl that was like a hanging guillotine. I wanted to fight back, I wanted to run, but I also wanted to live. Its grip tightened for only second, as if to show that it was only gently holding me up, and did not intend on crushing me like it very well could. If it wanted to hurt me now, it would have... That said, nothing could stop it later.

I couldn't do a thing. I couldn't fight back, I couldn't run, and I was not in control of whether I lived or died. It had all the power in the world and it was going to use me and throw me aside. Maybe even eat us both at the end. I felt myself begin to cry, tears came down and I finally gave up.

Upon seeing my tears, however, the creature brought me close to its face and extended what looked like two tongues towards both trails of tears. I didn't even have the will to bring my head back, away from the probing things, but I could feel my body shiver uncontrollably. I was so scared. Strangely, its rumbling decreased in volume to a soft purr as it gently licked away my salty tears in an almost comforting manner, caressing my reddened cheeks and drying them with its intoxicating breath.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • The Creature's Island Pt. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds