• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • The Ex That Kept Me Pt. 01

The Ex That Kept Me Pt. 01

She knew I loved to wear panties. She didn't know who long I had been wearing them, but she knew I did, and she had no problem with it.

My ex-girlfriend, Kate, who had cheated on my numerous times, always with bigger cocks (which wasn't very difficult considering my tiny size), wanted to meet me at the mall. We had broken up, and she was dating some guy she had met and started staying with. He was bi, but then again, so was she, and their relationship was open.

Then there was me. I didn't know know if she had told him my sissy secret, but I was nervous to see her again. She was my first for a lot of things. I had never been inside her, but she gave me numerous blowjobs, and I had fingered her to even more orgams. I loved her, even though she cheated on me, I always took her back. Not this time though. I was done. She had asked to meet me, for closure. I didn't want to, but if she would stop bothering me after that, I was willing to go meet her.

She walked up to me, "Hey baby! I missed you."

I mumbled back, "Hey Kate."

Even when I was angry, she knew that I loved her, and I would do anything for her after looking into her eyes. She hugged me, her boobs squishing against me, bringing a small smile to my face.

"What's up Kate? You ok? He treating you right?" I couldnt help asking as I glanced over at her "friend".

"Im good baby, I miss you though." Even though she had just said that, it hit me like a brick. I hated myself in that moment for missing her, probably more than she missed me. Then something in me decided enough was enough.

I snapped at her, "Well, glad you're fine, now what do you want?"

She looked at me, smiled and said, "I want you."

I didn't comprehend what she had said. I thought I misheard her. Then I started to get angry. Then with clinched fists, I finally said, "Well that's too bad. I don't want you. I'm done. You go and do whatever the hell you want, just leave me alone."

She continued to smile, got close to me and said, "Listen, panty boy, you are mine. Do you want me to tell your family, your friends about your secret? I didn't think so."

As I nodded my head "no", she continued, "You will be my sissy, and you will do what I say."

I didn't know what to say to her. What happened to the sweet girl I thought I knew?

"Come on now, we are gonna go do a little shopping at Victoria's Secret. Just you and me sissy."

I followed her, too afraid to resist. We walked across the mall and into VS. I loved VS. So many sexy panties and bras and lingerie and yoga pants! I began to harden under my shorts.

"Wow sissy, excited already? We haven't even started," she chuckled.

An hour later, we walked out, bags filled with panties, bras, lingerie, yoga pants, shorts, sleepwear, and more.

"Alright sissy, we are going back to Jack's apartment. He's already gone, but I'll tell you how to get there in the car.

I had forgotten about Jack, the guy that brought her to the mall. How was I gonna explain any of this to him? What would he do?

We drove for 15 minutes before pulling up outside an apartment building. I parked on the street, and we grabbed our bags to go up. I looked at her nervously.

She smirked at me, "Sissy, it's ok. Trust me."

We got up to the 13th floor, when Kate pulled out a set of keys from her purse. She opened the door into 13B.

"Hey Babe, back already?" Jack's voice echoed from the other room.

"Hey Stud, we will be in the bedroom, don't bother us. See you soon!"

The sound of a video game resumed, keys clicking on the controller.

We went in to the bedroom and I began to sit down.

"Sissy, what are you doing? Get up right now! I want you to model everything you bought today. Go!" She yelled as she slapped me on the ass.

"Make sure you get rid of all that nasty hair!" She called behind me as I closed the door.

I set the bags down and I looked around and saw the hair removal cream on the edge of the bathtub. I took off my boy clothes and spread the cream all over my body, removing the little body hair I had.

I put on a matching pair of underwear, pink bra with silver polka dots bra and thong, sliding a pair of cropped Pink yoga pants up my legs. I loved the feeling of the bra and panties caressing my now hairless cock and nipples. The yoga pants had to be slid over my tent, as they also contributed to my rock hard state. I looked around before I realized I left the tops in the bedroom.

I opened the bathroom door and almost yelled in surprise. Jack was in the bedroom! I closed the door quietly. I waited, and waited, before I peeked the door open again. Kate was giving Jack a blowjob! I turned around, before turning back to look at Kate. She slid his cock out of her mouth with a loud pop. His cock was huge! How did she get that down her throat? Uh oh, she saw me. She motioned with one hand for me to come out while jerking the huge cock using her other hand. I shook my head no, how was I supposed to go out there with him? She motioned again, and again I shook my head no. No way I was going out there. She motioned angrily this time, and I knew I had to obey. I slowly came out, expecting Jack to say something or laugh but his eyes were closed. I looked at Kate and she just motioned me to keep coming. I walked over to her, looking down at her, then up to Jack, before getting down on my knees next to her.

"Well, I wasn't expecting you to join me down here Sissy, but maybe that explains why you were never interested in my pussy much."

I turned bright red as she spoke. I didn't know what to do, I looked up at Jack and saw his eyes were now open. I gasped, and before I blinked, Kate shoved his cock in my mouth.

"MMHHMM! MMMMHMM!"

"Wow Sissy, you are really enjoying that cock, aren't you? I didn't know you were a sissy faggot. No, keep sucking that cock faggot. I'll share," she laughed before pulling out her phone to take a picture.

I was on my knees, in shock, while Jack continued slide his giant cock in and out of my mouth. Kate rejoined me on the floor, and began to suck on his balls while using her hand to stroke the shaft of this magnificent cock. She used her free hand to play with my nipples, pinching them, causing my cock to stick straight up. She took Jack's balls out of her mouth and exclaimed, "Suck that cock like you mean it bitch!"

I slowly began to slide my head up and down on the thick, juicy cock lollipop. I slid my tongue around his head, and started slurping. I could taste his salty precum. I popped his head out and slurped my way down the side of the beautiful cock in front of me. I leaned forward and sucked on his balls.

Kate had pushed my yoga pants down and slide my thong to the side as she started to tease my hole. She slowly slide her finger inside me, making my cock. It felt so good as I sucked on his head, like a slut obsessed with cum, I eagerly awaited this real man's love juice. I moaned as Kate added a second finger.

Jack started to moan louder, and as he got close, Kate pushed me off his cock and started stroking it furiously while fingering my ass with her other hand, kneeling next to me.

"Open your mouth slut! Ready for this hot cum all over your sissy face?"

I nodded so fast my head hurt. "Please paint my face with cum, please give me the load of a real man!" I begged, my eyes pleading with Jack to give me his cream.

"Here it comes slut!," she yelled, as Jack grunted, his cock spewing cum, the first two spurts landing in thick strands across my eyes, from my forehead down across to my cheek.

Kate pointed the man meat at the other side of my face, making the next three spurts do the same thing, making an x on my face, before pointing it at my open mouth.

I caught the last two spurts in my mouth and on my chin.

Kate took her fingers out of my ass and grabbed her phone for another picture, before leaning and scooping some cum onto her fingers. She shoved them into my mouth, licking all the cum off and sucking her fingers for any flavor left.

"Enjoy that cum Sissy? Enjoy the mix of a real man's cum and your sissy pussy juice?" She taunted as she slowly scooped all the cum into my mouth. I closed my eyes and savored the taste.

"Sissy! Come clean up Jack!" Kate pushed me towards Jack. I licked the head of his cock clean, before beginning to lick the shaft. I had only fantasized of this, having never told Kate, and I enjoyed every second of cock I was fortunate enough to worship.

"That's enough slut!" I released Jack's cock from my mouth, already wishing it would be hard for me again. Kate smiled and said "I think things just got a lot more interesting." She turned and walked out of the bedroom, leaving me on the floor in my bra and thong with my cock sticking straight out, wondering what would happen next.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • The Ex That Kept Me Pt. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 637 milliseconds