• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The IT Guy Pt. 03

The IT Guy Pt. 03

123

Three months later

Panting, James rolled off Anne and looked up at the ceiling. "I love you and we promised not to say anything but I have to tell you, my cat is alive. Are you disappointed I blabbed?"

Anne turned head quickly and groaned, "I guess. You weren't supposed to say anything, I loved thinking about you and her...though the intrigue has been wearing off, God, I loved imagining you fucking her tits. You really never took advantage of those?"

"Oh, I wanted to. She wore nothing or almost nothing the entire time we were not at the bank and she constantly pointed out that you were probably cumming for the fourth time that night on John's cock, and that she knows this since no woman has ever eventually not opened her legs just to see if it would fit and how great it really does feel."

Anne looked at James, "Do you want to know if we have two cats or not? I know you cum almost as soon as I describe John shaving my pussy, but I won't say anything if you want to keep these images of me and John."

James rolled over and started stroking her dripping slit, "I felt sick when I first went down on you...looking at your clean pussy and wondering who else was where I was. Who has been inside you and when I bury my tongue in you, who else will I be tasting? But lately that pain has been fading so if you want to tell me, I'll be fine."

"I know,". Anne giggled, "John came over one evening with a porn DVD, something about Little Girls, Big Dicks and he suggested we watch it together. I told him it wasn't going to happen and he dropped the DVD on the counter and left. I was curious so I watched these tiny little college girls impaled, that's the only word to describe it, on these foot long cocks. I have to say I must have gotten off three or four times, but there were two things I got out of it. All the girls twats were shaved clean and one of the girls, Thai I think, licked and sucked this guy's really long and skinny dick, well you know how she licked and sucked, don't you? Anyhow, yes, the cat is alive, but not all is lost. John called earlier to say you and Lexi have a huge project in Vegas. He's thinking it will take a month to get done."

"You talked to John? When?" James asked.

"This morning, he calls me a couple of times a week just to chat. We've become somewhat friends while you were in the Bahamas, as I am sure you and Lexi have." Anne replied.

"What do you talk about? Let me guess..." James said bitterly.

"Well, yeah, that and other things. He isn't giving up, he seems to think eventually I'll break down and open my legs for him." Anne said softly while rolling over to face James, "Does that bother you?"

"Yes...yes it bothers me, I kind of wish we hadn't opened Pandora's Box because I am worried, no make that scared, you will finally succumb to his pressure. He always gets what he wants and I fear that either you will let him fuck you, want him to fuck you, or we will have to move to a different state. Can I ask, how much did you see him when I was gone? I know we weren't going to say anything, but I need to know, and you have every right to deny that." James looked at Anne while stroking her bare hip and ass tenderly.

"One condition, I'll tell you, but I will be totally open and you need to accept what I tell you." Anne sat up and looked down at her husband, "You agree? Make that two conditions, I want to know if it excites you, though you're sort of transparent in that regard." Anne chuckled.

"Agreed, I have thought the worst many, many times so nothing you can say will be as bad as my imagination. God! I hope not." James shuddered.

"Ok, I'll tell you, but slide up and sit up against the headboard so I can lean against your chest. I want you to play with my nipples and rub my pussy while I tell you."

After she settled back against James' chest she began, "You won't believe this, but ten minutes after I dropped you off, John called my cell. I didn't recognize the number, but the first thing I asked was where did you get my cell number - Rene! My friend Rene, gave him my number." Anne sputtered out.

"Why? Does she think you would be better off with him? I thought Rene liked me." James said, "Or did Davenport pressure her for it, I wouldn't put that past him."

"I have no idea, anyhow he asked me to dinner that night."

"Wow! I was still walking to my gate and he is already hitting on you, what an asshole!" James said angrily.

"Ok, you promised, whatever I tell you, accept it and damn it! Quit interrupting, I'll never get through this. Also, perhaps you could give one of my breasts a break and give my lonely pussy some attention." Anne ordered.

"That's much better, you need to get her ready because if I know you, you'll be pounding her again before the night is over. So, I told him I had schoolwork and he suggested Monday. I was free so I told him I'd meet him, but he said he'd pick me up. He asked if I like Italian and when I said I did, he said it if fairly formal. I asked what exactly does that mean and he asked me if I had a cocktail dress?"

James groaned, "You wore the blue strapless one..."

"Yes, I did, that's the only cocktail dress I owned." Anne stroked his hand.

"Owned? I'm interrupting, but owned?" James said with some intensity.

"I'll get to that, let me keep going." Anne said and proceeded to relate the missing two weeks, the story is as follows.

************

Anne answered the door wearing her skin tight blue cocktail dress with no bra since she never bought one that would work under the skimpy dress and all her thongs showed lines so she went without. She found John there with his arm out. "Would you like to come in for a drink first?"

John stopped and scanned her from head to toe, "Holy fuck you are hot!" He burst out. "I'm tempted to say yes, but I'm afraid we have reservations and looking at you, if I come in for a drink, we'll be having breakfast for our next meal."

Anne took his arm and was shocked to see a driver holding the rear door open on a Bentley. She crawled in aware that her dress would not have covered her butt cheeks as she bent over to get in.

John and Ed exchanged knowing grins and when John slid in next to her, Ed closed the door and got behind the wheel, "San Giogios, Ed, and we have plenty of time." John instructed the driver.

"Very well Mr. Davenport, 7:30 reservations?" Ed replied and when John confirmed he hit a button closing the partition.

"So, we have 25 minutes to continue to get to know each other, "John said as he stroked Anne's thigh, "What do you want to talk about? Perhaps James' promotion?" John took his hand off her thigh and laughed, "I already know the answer to that. Forgive me, I know you are not that easy. Can I say though that everything you wear makes me want you more?"

"Baba Ram Dass could use you as an example best exemplifying his most popular philosophy, I'm sure you are familiar with it?" Anne asked.

"'Be here now', yes I suppose that is my philosophy, or Steven Stills, 'Love the one you're with' also works, but I could be here with many women, but I've anticipated taking advantage of the, how can I put this, the fortuitous circumstances that your husband is out making me millions while his beautiful wife is making my evening memorable. I prefer Baba Ram Dass quote 'The heart surrenders everything to the moment. The mind judges and holds back.' which might be more appropriate for you perhaps, you need to listen to your heart"

Anne thought about the quote a second and responded, "Tempered, I suppose, by love. Perhaps one last quote from our friend Baba: 'I'm not interested in being a "lover." I'm interested in only being love.' and as desirable as you are, as you assume you are, I am in love with James. Plus, why me? Why not one of the many who can satisfy your needs? Please don't tell me about the challenge, turning me from unwilling to willing, I'm sure millions of women fit that description." Anne countered.

John looked shocked she would ask that, "Have you looked at yourself? You are beauty personified. You're perfectly proportioned, your ass is incredible, you have the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen, large blue deep pools that I could get lost in. What I'm trying to say is, any man that can have you will be forever cursed as all future lovers will fail by comparison."

Anne was amazed and the conviction in his face, his voice, "You cannot be serious. My husband right now is with every man's wet dream, Lexi has large, and according to James, natural breasts very few women are blessed with. She has an abnormally narrow waist and a perfect ass. Hell, I'm 100% hetero and I'd do her, how can you even begin to say I'm beauty personified. Do your bullshit lines work on many women? You can do better than that."

John sat back and in disbelief said, "You really don't know, you don't see it, do you?"

"See what?" Anne responded.

"Your hair glows like spun gold, your translucent skin is the epitome of perfection, your breasts are not large and they are not small, they are in perfect proportion to your frame, and your ass...trust me, every woman, including Lexi would kill for your ass. I cannot tell you how I long to see you in your total magnificence." John sighed.

"By magnificence, can I take that to mean birthday suit?" Anne chuckled.

"Yes, in your birthday suit. I've tried to imagine what you look like since the cookout."

"Mr. Davenport, we are here." Ed announced as the Bentley slowed to the curb.

The maitre d' jumped out from behind his reservations desk, extending his hand, "Mr. Davenport, so good to see you again sir, we have you table ready." and after releasing his hand, led Anne and John back to a corner booth. He held pulled the table out so Anne could sit easily in the booth and before he left handed each of them a menu.

Anne looked around and realized she could see no other patrons and that the table afforded complete privacy except for the wait staff. She listened as John ordered wine and spoke to the maitre d' and the sommelier in Italian and when they were alone she turned to John, "I hope you're not going to order my meal. Posso ordinare per me stesso, se è d'accordo con voi."

John laughed, "I can let you order, they do speak English here, but I like to practice my weak Italian when I get the chance. Vi prego di scusarmi."

Anne laughed, "No need to apologize, I really don't know much Italian, but I can get through Italy without going hungry...and I can always find the nearest sala da bagno. Apparently you've been here before. Hang on, here comes the vino."

Anne watched the choreographed wine sniffing, tasting and pouring and when the sommelier left she asked, "So, what's good? But, here comes our waitress, perhaps she can tell me."

John looked up, "Janine, so glad you are working tonight. This is my friend Anne. Anne, Janine is the best you will ever meet, I've tried to get her to come over to the company, but apparently she likes it here."

Janine laughed, "John, no need to flatter me, I quit putting things in your food years ago, and Anne, it is very nice to meet you. Can I start you out with un antipasto?"

John turned to Anne, "Perhaps you would like to order? Perhaps a couple of dishes?"

Anne looked at the menu and ordered olives and toasted raviolis, "I hope that is alright with you."

"Perfect." John said watching Janine walk away.

"She's beautiful, how was she in bed?" Anne asked.

"Why do you think I slept with her?" John asked.

"Outside of the fact you've met her before and she is a female? She flicked her hair off her neck and played with her top button when she was talking to you, but I think the kicker was when she bent over to top off your wine..." Anne responded.

"That wasn't for me, that was for you," John said, "I tried, but she set me straight, she was a lot more interested in my dinner companions that me, but she confirmed one thing."

"What's that?"

"She never did that with my other dates here, and that includes Lexi. Someone else thinks you're beautiful, she likes you, I'll tell you what, I'll stop pursuing you if I can watch the two of you..." John laughed.

"Hmmm. Tempting. Let's put that on the back burner since I like options." Anne laughed. "Changing the subject, a Bentley? I took you for the macho, survivalist type with a Hummer, not the stuffy British aristocratic type."

"It came with the company, when I bought out the company the former owner was so in debt he threw in his car without blinking so I'd close the deal. I was going to break up the company and sell everything off, but I kept it and the car." John said smugly.

"Oh, here comes our antipasto, looks good." Anne said looking at Janine coming over with plates balanced in her hand. "That was fast."

After Janine laid out plates in front of them and put down the antipasto, she stood up, "Are you ready to order, or should I come back?"

Anne looked at John and said, "Why don't you order for me?"

Surprised, he looked at Anne and turned to Janine, "Fettuccine Carbonara and Algio y Olio with angel hair, we'll share."

After Janine left, he turned to Anne, "These are my two favorite dishes here, I hope they are alright. But, after your earlier protest, why did you let me order for you?"

"I didn't know what was good and I felt you like it when you are in charge, I think you get a sexual charge out of it." Anne said smiling at him.

"I get a sexual charge out of being with you, but I cannot deny there is something to having you bending to my wishes that gives me a rush." John grinned.

"Ok, changing the subject. Who is Lexi? I mean, she is unbelievably hot, she makes me look like a boy and she is one of your top IT people? Or, is there another reason she is in the Bahamas with James?" Anne asked.

"Lexi is a lot of things, not sure there is a short answer. But first of all, no one can make you look anything but sexy and desirable.. You are right about her though, her sexuality. She radiates it. She knows she is good with men and she uses all her assets when she is with them. However, she is brilliant, not in James' class, but definitely the next best coder we have. And there is no personal agenda sending her and your husband to do the installation and set up at the bank. Strangely enough, she is terrible working with any other IT guys since they are so distracted trying to get in her pants, their work suffers, hers and theirs so when we saw how she and James worked together, well, you know, productivity went way up. We kiddingly called James, Sheldon Cooper since he is oblivious to her allures at work."

"He is not oblivious." Anne muttered, taking a long sip of wine. "You said nothing to her about seducing James while there?"

John reached over and refilled her glass, "Why would I do that? So you'll find comfort in my arms?"

"I wouldn't say comfort," Anne smiled glancing meaningfully at John's crotch, "but in effect, yes. I find he is cheating on me and perhaps I exact revenge on him. Is that part of your plan?"

John studied Anne's face, "I cannot deny that I would go pretty much to any lengths to get you into my arms, and though I can honestly say their pairing on this trip was 100% based on their skills, I will not deny the possibility...the possibility that you open your legs to me due to anger, jealousy, I don't know, lust?" John raised his hand briefly.

Janine was there in seconds, "What can I get you?" She glanced at Anne's hard nipples poking through the thin material, wishing...

"We'll need another bottle of wine, I know you have a 1990 Barolo, perhaps Rick knows which one I am referring to." John said. Noticing where Janine looked, he smiled at her and winked.

"I'll let Rick know, and your meal should be ready in 10 minutes." Janine said blushing before turning away.

"I'm not sure I need more wine, I'm starting to feel it." Anne protested.

"Relax, you don't have to drive and you are in good hands."

Rick came up to the table with a bottle, "Mr. Davenport, I assume you meant the Mascarello?" He said holding out the bottle.

"Perfect, I'm happy you have the best stocked wine cellar in the city." John said smiling. He sniffed, sampled and nodding to Rick let him fill his glass.

After Rick left, he pointedly looked at Anne's protruding nipples, "I like the affect the wine has on you, or is it my scintillating personality? Janine sure appreciated those."

Anne looked down and put her hands over her breasts, "I have to get a bra that works with this dress." She mumbled.

"So, do you trust James? Does it bother you thinking that he might be tempted?" John asked taking a sip of the wine.

"Yes, it bothers me. Who would I be if I didn't wonder if he would be true to himself, but it is not like I can do anything about it." Anne replied.

"It wouldn't bother you if right now, as we are sitting here, he is getting his cock worked on by 'everyman's wet dream?' That he is right now thinking not about you, but looking down at Lexi's sweaty body beneath him, her legs wrapped around his ass? I know you've thought about it. Or am I wrong?" John asked.

"Good Lord! You say whatever you want don't you? Of course I think about that, pretty much every minute he is with her, as I am sure he is thinking about you and me. I'm sure he is imagining me, under you, your cock pounding my little pussy, I know, I know it works both ways." Anne said, "But I trust he will make the right decision and he trusts me to make the right decision. Where you are wrong is that he would not be cheating on me, he would be cheating himself, and I would not be violating him, I would be compromising myself if I were to give in to you. I like flirting with you and I apologize if you think you will get between my legs, but I cannot do that, I cannot be that person." Anne said heatedly.

"I know think that, but every woman has a side just dying to be released, a side that explores pleasure unobtainable through a routine monogamous relationship and I also know you've been itching to know what it would be like, what having a large cock spread you open would be like. Will it fit? How deep can I take it? Would I surrender completely and want it again and again so you come to my office and close the door behind you, you say you promised the one time would be it, but, maybe just once more. I know for a fact you're getting wet just thinking about it, your cunt is secreting lubricants anticipating my big dick invading your married vagina." John looked at her intently,

"I am not getting wet, I am not getting prepared for your huge cock." Anne snapped back.

"Prove it," John said pushing her legs apart and sliding his hand up between her legs, "Prove to me that you are not getting excited and I'll stop since I'm giving it my best shot."

Anne grabbed his hand, "Stop it. You are not going there, you'll have to take my word."

"I would take your word, but I can smell your intoxicating arousal, you are breaking down and it won't be long. But perhaps after we get our meals." He said when Janine arrived with the busboy setting down the tray.

After Janine cleared the antipasto dishes and set down the dinner plates and bowls of pasta, she asked "Will there be anything else? How pepper? More bread?"

"Can you please sit with us a minute?" John asked. "I'd like you to settle a small dispute."

Anne looked at John with alarm, "What dispute? What are you doing?"

"Well, you won't verify my claim that you want me, at least that your body wants me, so perhaps Janine here can act as an independent arbitrator for our dispute. Janine can you check to see if Anne here is getting aroused? I'd do it, but she apparently is afraid that she will like it and that she is lying to me."

Anne looked at Janine with alarm and panic, 'Please.' she mouthed.

Janine said, "Anything you want John, we aim to please," and lifted Anne's leg up onto her thigh and slid her hand under Anne's short dress to feel her moist, hot slit in full state of arousal. She was not surprised finding a bare pussy as the dress would have revealed a thong. "I'm sorry John, but she is definitely not wet," She watched Anne's face as she stroked her pussy and was rewarded with a flash of pleasure as she probed with her middle finger. She slid her hand out wiping the poor girl's cum on the seat and held up her hand to John, "See? Perfectly dry."

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The IT Guy Pt. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds