• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Teasing Leads to Spankings

Teasing Leads to Spankings

"I should have never told her how much I love her ass" I thought to myself with a shake of the head when I caught yet another glimpse of her through the window. I was out in the yard working on the lawn and she was inside cleaning. It was our Saturday tradition ever since I asked her to move in with me. I loved maintaining a beautiful green manicured lawn and she loved to keep the house clean. What she loved even more however was teasing me mercilessly.

I had already gotten up and put on a pair of thin basketball shorts and my old tennis shoes before heading out to the shed to get out my mower and edger. It was still early in the day but already the sun was peeking over the distant mountains and shining bright so I didn't bother with a shirt. She was asleep when I went outside but I had barely begun my work when I saw movement through the blinds. The swish of her yellow summer dress twirling around her long slender thighs caught my eye and I stopped to stare at her.

She was dancing around the living room, obviously playing whatever pop song was her favorite that week. The dress she wore was one of my favorites. Thin straps holding it on her shoulders, a deep neck, and short enough to barely hit her mid-thigh. She twirled again, the dress lifting enough to show me her bare ass before falling back around her legs. She knew I was watching and knew how much I loved it.

With another shake of my head I turned my back on the lovely sight and mowed a line away from the house. When I reached the sidewalk and turned around I could still see her figure through the window, though the distance made it harder to make her out. As I mowed my way closer however she slowly bent over, making a show of rearranging some pillows on the couch, her legs straight and the dress lifting up her ass. If I was closer I know I would have been able to see her smooth pink pussy peeking out from under the dress. As if she could feel my hungry gaze she turned and smiled at me before straightening and resuming her playful dancing as she cleaned.

I finished my work with my thick cock jutting out away from my body, tenting the thin shorts I wore obscenely. Every time it started to go down I'd catch another glimpse of her. I was just about done when I happened to glance toward the house and saw her washing the window. She was on her tip toes stretching towards the top of the window, her chest thrust forward probably more than necessary, the bottom hem of her dress teasing just low enough to cover her treasures.

Any chance my cock had of softening was instantly overcome and it stood our strong and proud under my shorts, just as Mrs. Broadbent from down the street came walking by. A glance told me that my naughty little tease had disappeared from the window, but there was no hiding the obscene bulge caused by my raging erection. I watched as her eyes flicked downward and fastened on my shorts before jerking back up to meet mine. A flush appeared and I thought she was about to slap me, or at least hurry away looking offended.

Instead she gave me a coy smile and said, "Well someone obviously enjoys their yard work."

I took a breath to explain but instead simply shrugged and smiled, my shaft still proudly on display under the thin cotton. "Must be the scenery," I said, thinking about the long legs and perfect body that had been teasing me all day.

Mrs. Broadbent flushed deeper and gave me a look that I couldn't quite read before wishing me a good day and walking down the street. Puzzled I finished my lawn and put away my tools before heading into the house. It wasn't until the blast of cold air blasted me that I realized how hot and sweaty I had gotten. I could feel the sweat on my chest turning cold, and my nipples hardened in response. My erection had also subsided finally and now lay against my thigh, not completely soft, but no longer uncomfortable in my shorts.

Alyss was nowhere to be seen, but I found a glass of ice water on the counter and hurried towards it. I drained the glass and took a deep breath, enjoying the feeling of cold air on my sun heated skin. Filling up the glass again I headed to the couch and sat down, reaching for the remote to turn on a football game. Then she walked back into the room, causing me to look up.

She still wore the dress, one strap hanging off of her shoulder. Her curled hair fell around her face and she smiled at me. "Hi Daddy," she said sweetly, innocently, pretending she had not just spent an hour teasing me through the window. Her eyes traveled down my body, pausing on my bare chest and then again on my shorts where the outline of my shaft was just visible. She licked her lips, her eyes sparkling playfully at me.

"Old Mrs. Broadbent sure looked like she enjoyed the view you were giving her Daddy," Alyss said, a hint of jealousy in her voice. Her eyes stayed fixed on mine though and she giggled softly.

"You enjoyed that did you?" I asked with a growl in my voice. "I thought she was going to go report me for obscene behavior or something. And "Old" Mrs. Broadbent is younger than I am by the way..."

Alyss grinned and walked towards me, watching as my eyes fell to her long beautiful legs. "That's cause you're old too Daddy," she said with a giggle. "Old and grumpy and no fun."

As soon as she came within reach I grabbed her wrists and pulled her to me. She gasped in surprise and whimpered softly as I pulled her into my lap. Her hands softly caressed my chest, still damp with sweat. Another whimper escaped her as she pretended to struggle against my strong grip and she turned her head to kiss me.

I pulled back however and looked at her sternly. "What did I say would happen," I asked, forcing my voice into a stern growl. "If you teased me again today?"

Her teeth appeared, scraping over her lip as she whimpered, "You said you'd punish me Daddy... But I'm too cute to be punished!" she gave me her prettiest smile and tried again to look innocent, but the gleam in her eyes told me just how much she longed to feel my stern discipline. We both knew I wasn't stern nearly often enough.

Gripping her body in my hands I began to position her, guiding her body until she was laying on her stomach, her hips positioned directly over my lap, her head to my left on the couch. She whimpered and moaned as she felt my strong hands moving her, guiding her, positioning her wherever I wanted. She put her head on her arms and closed her eyes as she settled her weight on my lap.

Goosebumps appeared on her legs as I gripped the hem of her dress and drew it up over her incredible ass.

I couldn't stop the growl that resonated from my chest at the sight, her round pale cheeks firm and perfect under my gaze. I gripped her cheeks firmly, kneading the supple flesh and causing her cheeks to spread. A moan came from my left as she relaxed into my ministrations. My cock quickly returned to full strength, swelling up against her as I continued to play with her ass.

SMACK!

She gasped as my hand came down with a crack on her cheek, her hips lifting up as if asking for more.

SMACK! SMACK!

A whimper as my hand-prints appeared on her smooth pale skin. "Daddy," she moaned softly, her hands gripping the edges of the cushion, her body tensed in anticipation. Instead of another sting from my hands they resumed their firm but gently manipulations, squeezing and kneading, massaging and teasing. Her hips continued to rise until her back was arched and her ass was wiggling in the air, her whimpers coming louder and more frequently.

Finally I spread her cheeks and her legs, opening her tight wet slit to the air and my gaze. My fingers found her lips, slipping along them as they slid through her wetness that coated them. "Please Daddy, Please," she whispered as I teased her smooth little cunt. Tremors began in her legs and more cream covered my fingers as her arousal grew higher. Finally I placed two fingers at her opening and steadily pushed them into her tight hole. I pushed deep, forcing a moan of pleasure from her lips as my fingers twisted and explored inside her.

Minutes past as I thrust my fingers into her, bringing her to the edge again and again before backing away and gently teasing her now swollen pussy lips. She could feel my hardness under her and tried to sit up so that she could plunge it into her hungry cunt but my arm across her shoulder blades kept her in position. "Daddy Please!" she wailed when I once again pulled away seconds before she could climax. "I'm sorry I teased... Please let me cum. Daddy I need to cum so bad!"

My cock jerked under her with her pleas and finally I thrust back inside, my fingers stretching her hole and pounding deep into her. "FUUUUCK," Alyss sobbed as she came, clamping around my fingers and jerking in my lap.

"Good girl," I whispered softly, gently soothing her back down from her cloud, caressing her as her breathing slowly returned to normal. Slowly she pulled herself from my lap and knelt on the floor at my feet. Her head rested on my thigh and she looked up at me with a peaceful smile on her face. I caressed her hair and watched her face as she took a deep breath.

Slowly a gleam returned to her eyes and she focused on the throbbing shaft inches from her face. Her hand slid up my thigh and under the leg of my shorts searching for me cock. Her fingers circled around it and she lifted her head to look at me. "Did I ever tell you Daddy," She asked with a devious grin. "How manly you smell when you've been working and sweating?" Suddenly she yanked down on my shorts and pulled them to my knees, releasing my raging shaft. "It makes me so very hungry for you."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Teasing Leads to Spankings

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds