• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • A Hijabi's Lesbian Romance

A Hijabi's Lesbian Romance

I don't always eat pussy while wearing the Hijab, but when I do, said pussy belongs to my best friend and secret lover Amanda Valdez-Dieudonne. We have lots of fun together, Amanda and I, as often as time allows. I work as a cashier at Loblaw's, and I'm studying business management at Algonquin College. Keeping my lesbian activities a secret from my uptight Somali Muslim family takes a lot of work, but it is definitely worth it. When you're Muslim, and you also love your own gender, secrecy is a matter of survival.

The name is Hodan Dalmar, and I'm a young Somali Muslim woman living in the City of Ottawa, Ontario. Six feet tall, brown-skinned, raven-haired, curvy and sexy, with a thick round ass, that's definitely me. On most days, I hide away my womanly goodies under a traditional Islamic skirt and Hijab, all in the name of Islamic modesty, since that's how I was raised. Islam is more than a religion for us Somali people. Indeed, it's a way of life and it affects every facet of our lives.

If someone ever told you that it's easy being a Muslim and gay or lesbian, don't believe them. For it's a total lie. I am a Muslim woman who feels emotionally and sexually attracted to other women. I must hide it even from those closest to me. My parents, Ali and Najma Dalmar have no idea what I truly am, or what I'm up. That's exactly how I like it, folks. Can't have nosy people in my business.

Amanda Valdez-Dieudonne and I met in the library of the Algonquin College campus, and even though we came from different worlds, we totally clicked. Amanda was born in the City of Toronto, Ontario, to a Haitian immigrant father, Stanley Dieudonne, and a Mexican-Canadian mother, Mara Valdez. Five feet ten inches tall, caramel-hued, with curly Black hair and lime-green eyes, Amanda is sinfully sexy. The gal used to play varsity basketball and has a tight body because of it. I have a thing for tall and athletic biracial cuties, and Amanda is definitely my type. Good thing we're both on the same page.

Amanda and I come from different worlds, as I said before. I was born in the City of Mogadishu, Capital of Somalia, and lived there for the first ten summers of my life. My family moved to Ontario, Canada, in the summer of 2005 and we've lived in the Ottawa metropolitan area ever since. I am now twenty years old, and consider myself as Canadian as anyone, but many people think that my skin color and my Islamic faith are a threat to the fabric of Canada. I call such people bigots, and I look forward to the day when people of color finally outnumber Whites in Canada. It is going to happen, folks. Just you wait and see.

My sweet Amanda was raised in the Catholic faith, and while we have different views on many things, we refuse to let religion and cultural differences get between us. Sometimes I envy Amanda, for her parents are okay with her lesbianism and they let her leave the house wearing tank tops and booty shorts. I don't always wear the Hijab but even when I don't, I don't show lots of skin. Long jeans and a T-shirt, nothing too tight or too revealing, that's as far as I take it.

You might not think it's possible to be an observant Muslim woman and a lesbian, but it happens far more often than you think. There is a mosque located not far from Queensway Station in the City of Ottawa, and it's my favorite house of prayer. I go there, get my prayer on, and leave quietly. I love my Islamic faith, and it took me a long time to reconcile my lesbian desires with the religion in which I was born. Guess who finally helped me accept myself? The answer might surprise you.

While attending a Muslim community event, I met this Somali elder named Yousef, who was once a Muslim preacher but now dedicated himself to helping wayward elements of our community. This old Somali dude who once led others into prayer at the mosque was surprisingly tolerant, when I sobbingly confessed to him about my lesbian desires. Yousef looked me in the eyes and told me that only our Creator had any right to judge me, and then he smiled, nodded gently and wished me the best.

I expected Yousef the old Muslim preacher to condemn me, since most Muslims think of gayness and lesbianism as the ultimate sins. The old Muslim man's tolerance helped me look at my Islamic faith and myself in a new light. I, Hodan Dalmar, am a Muslim woman. I am also a lesbian. I no longer hate myself for being what I am. Shortly after that conversation, I met Amanda. I guess you could say that fate was smiling upon me that day.

Amanda and I clicked, and we've been together ever since. Amanda's family knows about us, and they're cool with it. My parents think Amanda and I are just school friends. Like anyone with a conscience, I hate lying to my parents but I can't risk them kicking me out of our house, or worse, by revealing the truth to them. Life is what we make of it, folks. Like you, and everyone else since the beginning of humanity, I play the cards I was dealt. Making the best of what we have. That's all any human being can do.

Amanda and I recently went to Montreal for a couple of days, and it was amazing. Finally, away from family and friends, I could truly be myself around the woman I love. I walked through the streets of Montreal with Amanda and held her hand proudly. For in Montreal, there was no risk of running into friends from school or nosy relatives. Amanda and I shared a passionate kiss in front of Montreal City Hall, and people around us cheered and some even clapped. I didn't care, for I was with Amanda, and for once, everything felt right.

Amanda and I returned to our hotel room, and had ourselves an evening of passion. We undressed as soon as we reached our room, and began making love on the king-sized bed. I laid Amanda down on our bed, spread her shapely thighs and looked at her. I kissed Amanda and licked her tits, gently caressing her breasts while also fingering her wet, hairy cunt. I buried my face between Amanda's thighs and licked her pussy, loving the way she smelled and tasted.

Amanda moaned softly and licked her lips as I ate her pussy, licking her cunt and teasing her clit with my tongue and fingers. I know Amanda's body as well as I know my own. When it comes to my sweetie, I know what she likes. I licked and teased Amanda's pussy until she cried out in pleasure, orgasmic. I love laying my unique brand of Somali magic on her, folks. I always leave Amanda breathless, and she always comes begging for more.

Later, I sat on Amanda's face, and my sweetie smacked my ass and licked my pussy like her life depended on it. I've got a nice, thick ass, and Amanda loves having me sit on her face. Face-sitting, lots of lesbians are into it, folks. Amanda put me on all fours and spanked my ass, then spread my ass cheeks and licked my cunt while fingering my asshole. I love having Amanda's fingers up my bum. Amanda donned a strap-on dildo and I rode it hard, for I craved having my cunt filled by Amanda's thick plastic cock.

Amanda fucked me with gusto, slapping my thick Somali derriere while slamming the dildo into my cunt. At some point, Amanda used my Hijab to tie my hands behind my back and resumed fucking my cunt with the dildo while sliding two fingers into my tight asshole. My woman is kinky and bossy in the bedroom and I love that about her. Amanda fucked me until I begged for mercy, then my cutie kissed me and held me tenderly in those strong arms of hers. I kissed Stacey's forehead and fell asleep in her arms, a happy woman.

The day will come when gays, bisexuals and lesbians of Somali descent will fearlessly come out of the closet, and not care what their preachers or their families think of them. Until that day comes, Amanda and I shall continue to pretend to be friends in public while going down on each other in private. I, Hodan Dalmar, am a Somali lesbian living in the City of Ottawa, Ontario. As you can see, it's not easy to be me. My Amanda and I have our moments, though, and those moments are what makes life worthwhile.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • A Hijabi's Lesbian Romance

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 303 milliseconds