• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Siblingly Binding Ch. 01

Siblingly Binding Ch. 01

12345

Copyright © by blackmatter.
All rights reserved. This story or any portion thereof
may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever
without the express written permission of the author
except for the use of brief quotations in a review.

Last revised: February, 2018.

*****

I just returned home from another date with Shannon and found myself more frustrated than ever. This girl I had started seeing was driving me wild, and it was beginning to take a toll on my cock. We had known one another from our days at high school yet never had even conversed. Her slutty reputation had long preceded her throughout those years; hence, the main motivation behind asking her out in the first place.

I'd been having a significant and uncharacteristic dry spell and was looking for a quick fix with Shannon, yet I further aggravated my sexual duress since Shannon had seemed to turn over a new leaf and embark on a path of celibacy, just as it was my turn on the ride. We'd been dating for two weeks now, and aside from the occasional French kiss, I had been left high and dry. It didn't help that she was a major cock tease, so if I hadn't been obsessed with sex before, I was certainly now.

To make matters worse, in recent weeks I had developed a disturbing erectile dysfunction. I couldn't get it hard when I wanted to relieve myself to porn or to anything really. I was relentlessly horny but had no way of taking care of myself. I knew, however, that once Shannon dropped her act, I would "heal" since I was getting plenty hard whenever we kissed.

I entered the kitchen and grabbed a cold beer from the fridge. As I was about to go upstairs to my room, I heard my name being called from the living room. It was my sister, Brooke. She was lounging on the sofa watching a movie in a crop top and boxer shorts. I always felt her attire was a bit promiscuous, yet I had neither the time nor the inclination to reprimand her.

Brooke was 18 years old, two and a-half years younger than me. She was just out of high school and was working at our mother's flower business. Our mother was a florist and had a successful shop while our father was doing something in finance for a... a finance company, I guess.

I took a sip from my beer and sighed, "What?"

"I asked how your date was."

"Fine. Well, good night."

"You're not you going to bed now, are you? It's still early."

It was quite early, just after 11 on a Friday night.

"I'm not going to bed, just to chill in my room."

"Why don't you join me? Here, I'll make you room."

She tucked her feet to her butt while propping her upper body on the armrest, leaving half of the sofa vacant.

"Yeah, I think I'm gonna pass. It's been a long—"

"Oh, come on, let's watch a movie. I could use the company."

I suddenly spaced out, deliberating whether I should go see a doctor regarding my problem since being constantly worked up was wearing down my mind and body pretty badly. Certainly, it was not a common dysfunction amongst otherwise healthy 21-year-old males.

"What's that?" I regained awareness.

"I asked if you were joining me..." she said, wearing a perplexed face. "What's with you tonight, Josh? You seem troubled."

"Nothing. I'm good." I took a seat on the sofa next to her. "What movie are we watching?"

"I don't know. I wasn't really concentrating."

"Oh?"

She sighed. "Let's just watch the movie."

With me on one side of the sofa and with her occupying the other, we were watching whatever mediocre movie that was on.

"Do all guys just care about sex?" she asked twenty minutes later, not even easing into it.

"Where does this come from?"

She gestured at the TV. The couple there was just about to fuck.

"Um... I don't know. I guess it's a big part of what they care about, yeah."

"Don't you mean we care about?"

"Huh?"

"You said 'they care about'. You conveniently excluded yourself."

I shot her a look. "We care about. Better?"

"Much," she said, looking at me rather annoyingly.

I ignored her and focused my attention back on the movie.

"Is that why you're dating Shannon?"

I tilted my head back to her, making no effort to conceal my irritation. "No," I lied.

"Then why are you dating her?"

"Well, it's been a terrific evening"—I got up—"but I think I'm gonna turn in."

I couldn't wait to try masturbating, so I wouldn't need to go to the doctor, and her pesky questions didn't sit well with me.

"Oh, okay. Sorry if spending some time with me was bothering you."

She looked hurt when she gazed back at the TV.

"It's not bothe—look, I'm just a little tired, that's all."

"Whatever."

I sighed as I flopped back down onto the sofa. "I'm sorry, okay? What's wrong, Brooke? Why do you even want me here?"

"What? A girl can't want her big brother to spend some time with her?"

"She can, but this is definitely new with you."

"Just because I never asked you to, doesn't mean I don't want us to. There was a time when you actually liked doing stuff with me. I don't even know what happ—" She sighed. "It's like we're complete strangers."

"Don't be such a drama queen. We're not—"

"Really? You have no idea what's going on in my life, and I have no clue about yours. We don't know anything about each other, and we haven't for years. I remember I was once ranked up a little higher on your priorities."

"Brooke, what are you talking about? What is this?"

"I'm just saying it hurts that we're so... doesn't matter. Obviously, it doesn't seem to faze you."

I let out a long sigh of exasperation as I watched my baby sister so disturbed by our closeness, or lack thereof. "It does faze me. I'm not a robot, Brooke. It's just... I've been so busy with—"

"Your girlfriends, your friends, with school, with work, with basically everything but me."

It really seemed to trouble her. My masturbation bid would have to be put on the back burner for just a little while.

I slumped against the backrest and swigged my beer.

"You're staying? I thought you were tired," she obnoxiously said while rolling her eyes.

"Jesus, what do you want from me? I'm trying here."

She didn't comment, and both of our attention returned to the B-movie. Half an hour later, she began squirming while muttering to herself.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Nothing. I'm just a little uncomfortable. My knees have been bent for so long that it hurts a little. Would you mind if I put my feet on you? Just for a little while?"

I looked back at the TV. "Yeah, whatever."

She stretched her legs and rested her feet on my right thigh. "Oh," she sighed in relief, "that's better."

I scowled at her. "Do you think we can now go back to watching?"

"Yeah, sure. Thanks for this."

"Don't mention it."

As she gazed back at the TV, I couldn't help inspecting her legs and feet. My sister had a pretty awesome-looking pair of legs: slim, long, flawless pale skin... sort of sexy. Her feet were beautiful, too: delicate, symmetric, smooth, and groomed. She had a pastel blue nail polish on her toenails, a toe ring, and a silver bracelet engulfing one of her ankles.

Immediately, my mind was laboring where to rank her legs and feet in respect to my ex-girlfriends. My cock then started stiffening after my mind just crowned her first in that list. Her feet and legs were that impressive. That shocking acknowledgment drove me to further examine the rest of her body, and I was a little caught off guard.

She was sort of... hot, scorching-hot. Thin and toned with lean arms and tender shoulders, flat tummy with good muscle tone and a navel piercing; a blend of good genes and awareness to diet and sports no doubt. Her breasts protruded in just the perfect way -- large enough to notice without seeming disproportionate. Her soft, wavy hair was pulled into a ponytail; it was golden brown in color with natural pigments of dark blond. Long, thick hair that easily reached the lower section of her back once was loose. She must have never cut it.

I moved up to her face. Her face did have some resemblance to mine but not quite: big hazel eyes; cute little nose; sensual pouty lips; and delicate contour. She was um... pretty. She really was. It was a stunning realization, to discover that my sister was quite attractive, an all-around hottie. I never seemed to notice for some reason. Should I have noticed?

I tried blocking out these inappropriate thoughts and concentrated back on the TV. I couldn't block them out. I scanned her legs again, from her shapely hips, down her slender thighs, her smooth shins, finishing at her marvelous feet. I was getting seriously hard by the time she wiggled her feet to turn onto her side.

I needed to come. I needed it badly. I couldn't believe that I managed to get this hard, and I was simply thrilled by the possibility of a release however distressing the thought that my baby sister was beginning to excite me. I chalked it up to my problem, that I was so worked up that anything would have gotten me that erect.

I emptied my beer and was about to get up when Brooke suddenly extended her foot just a little too much, reaching my groin and grazing my now fully erect member. That encounter clearly startled her, and she retracted her feet in a flash while gaping at me in bafflement. I could only assume my cheeks were flushed as waves of heat caressed my skin in embarrassment.

"Josh, your... your thingy is—"

"I'm just dying to pee; that's why it's... it's not..." I gulped and hurried to the bathroom.

I stood in the bathroom against the sink gazing at my reflection in the mirror, chastising myself for allowing myself to get that hard on my baby sister's body. How could I now return to my room? She would suspect I was indeed getting hard because of her. I had to play it safe: to return to the living room and to pretend nothing was wrong.

Once I was back soft, I flushed down the toilet and reclaimed my seat on the sofa. Brooke wasn't here though. The TV was on, but my empty bottle of beer and her glass of water had vanished. She went up to her room was my guess.

Good. That meant I could now address my cock's urgent needs. I was about to retire to my room when I instantly got excited all over again at the thought of Brooke's gorgeous legs and feet. I leaned back, hard as metal, and was pondering whether I should masturbate right here on the sofa. I didn't want to reach my room just to have gone soft. The thought of Brooke and rubbing one out right here in the living room excited me tremendously. I could still sense her sweet-sour fragrance in my nostrils, visualizing her feet rubbing my prick with long, slow-paced strokes...

Before I knew it, I pulled out my cock and started stroking it with purpose. I was experiencing a level of intoxication that I had never in the past. I slowly gave in to Brooke's image even more: envisioning her sitting on my knees with her hands supporting her weight on the table behind her, watching her smooth, bare feet sandwiching my cock and caressing it with love.

Oh god, this is a good feeling... I'm going to come in seconds... I can't believe I'm going to—

"Josh!"

A high-pitched shriek cut off my imminent orgasm. Brooke was standing a few feet behind me terrorized by the sight of me pleasuring myself in our living room. It didn't look like she saw my cock in the open though; she was standing too far.

"What the fuck are you doing here?!" I bellowed, struggling to cram my enlarged tool back into my jeans.

"Me?! What are you doing here?!"

"It's not what you think," I blurted. "I was just uh... I felt a lump in my... and I just wanted to—"

"Josh, seriously?! I know what you were doing here; searching for lumps was definitely not it. Why don't you do these... things in your room?"

"Oh, god..." I sprang to my feet and raced up the stairs to my room.

I was so mad and mortified. I was mad at myself for jerking off in the living room, for jerking off to my sister's sexy feet. I was mad at Shannon for stringing me along, for not letting me fuck her, for not giving me a blowjob, a handjob, any job.

What was worse, upon clearing my head a little, I picked up right where I had left: strangling my cock and jacking off to my sister's feet yet again. I had been desperate for a release, and it was a too powerful sensation for me to give up on that orgasm, and what an orgasm... I came like a fire hose picturing my sister milking my cock for all it was worth with her groomed feet, gasping and moaning as I was spraying her with my jizz...

***

The next few days were awkward. I tried avoiding Brooke as much as possible since I was so embarrassed over that night. Sadly, that night had also unleashed a hidden passion inside of me: every time I thought about my sister's legs and feet, I was getting excited, even though I could not retain a steady erection. I hadn't seen Shannon the past few days, either. She was visiting her uncle this week, so I couldn't further push my agenda: getting her to suck my dick or lick my balls or... I was so horny.

Thankfully, I was trading forex from my computer in my room, so I could choose to trade at hours Brooke and my mother were home from work. It was the dream job, trading forex. No obnoxious boss, no fixed hours; on the downside, it was challenging to actually turn a profit there, and my initial 2K account I had opened a year ago had been wiped out completely in less than two months.

Since then, I had taken more time to study the market and had carefully observed the subtleties of the trading game, putting in fourteen hours a day for six months just to learn and survey, and luckily, I was now able to make money, just enough to keep me going. I needed a much larger account if I wanted to actually make a living, and so I was planning to ask my parents for a loan since no bank would have granted me one without a steady source of income. I planned to keep trading for another year or so before presenting my parents my account trading statistics, so they would see that I was making a steady profit in a span of a year and would be more inclined to aid me.

***

It was Wednesday evening when I was in my room trading the Asian market when I heard a knock on my door.

"Busy."

The door opened.

"I said busy," I cried out, not even bothering to identify the intruder.

"Josh, can we... can we talk?"

My sister was standing in my doorway looking very alluring in her snug pajamas that consisted of a black crop top and a pair of extremely short checkered boxer shorts. Unfortunately, she was also barefoot, which instantly triggered my cock to throb in excitement. I reprimanded myself for noticing how sexy she looked.

I turned back to my computer. "Now is not a good time, Brooke."

"Well... I've been wanting to come talk to you the last few days, but you always seemed so busy with your um... trading stuff."

"If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck..."

"Josh, please."

Talking to her was the last thing I wanted. I was still very embarrassed over that night and confused regarding me getting a daily boner to her vision however feeble and short-lasting those erections had been.

"Can't it wait till—"

"I would really like to talk to you now."

I cut my eyes at her, and I could tell she wasn't about to go away. "Alright; give me two minutes."

She stepped in after shutting the door and took a seat on my bed while I exited my active trades with what little profit I was able to make. I spun my fancy office leather chair and lit up a cigarette. "Yeah?" I sighed, praying she wouldn't mention that incident.

"So um... did you make a lot of money today?"

"No."

"Oh. Um...was it just a bad day or—"

"Brooke, cut to the chase; I'm busy."

"Okay," she sighed. "I wanted to talk about... about that night. You know, when I caught—"

"Yeah, got it. No need to..."

"Sorry." She bashfully smiled. "I guess I just wanted to ask what drove you to..."

She halted, staring at me in anticipation.

"God," I sighed, blowing the smoke out my window. "I'm horny, and I was just looking for a release. That's it, Brooke. No need to make a big deal out of it."

"So you and Shannon aren't..."

She paused again, looking for me to continue.

"How is that any of your business?"

"I guess it's not, sorry." She stirred awkwardly on the bed, adjusting her seating position. "Well, I wanted to ask what made you so... worked up that night."

"That is, too, none of your business, Brooke."

Her big hazel eyes locked with mine. "Was it me?"

I was flabbergasted that she'd said it. I couldn't believe that she'd said it. She was right, of course, but she had no way of telling that just from seeing me masturbating.

"Brooke, what are you insinuating here? Do you think I'm this sick per—"

"Don't lie to me, Josh. I know that I got you... excited."

"Jesus Christ..." I took two consecutive drags and released the smoke out of my nostrils. "And how exactly have you reached this conclusion?"

"Well, that night... I saw you looking at me. I didn't wanna say anything, but I caught you in the corner of my eye... checking me out, and let's not forget that you were... pretty hard when—"

"God damn it, Brooke! I wasn't checking you out, and I already told you I was dying to pee. So if you don't mind, I have important business here to attend to."

I whirled to my computer and prayed that she would leave.

"I'm not done yet, Josh."

I swiveled back to her. "Then you should really hurry up 'cause I have zero time for this."

"Yeah, thought so; you never have time for me. Why would you, right? It's not like I'm anyone important to you."

She seemed hurt again, which easily reflected in the tone of her voice and glistening eyes.

"Look, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to appear so..."

"Rude? Jackass?"

I nodded. "You are important to me. I was just..." I took another drag and sighed.

"Embarrassed?"

I nodded again, putting out my cigarette.

"Josh, be level with me, don't be afraid: was I... getting you excited that night?"

"Christ." I shook my head while looking out the window. "I can't believe we're having this conversation."

"Josh?"

I battled myself for another spell before I sighed, defeated. "Yes. But it wasn't—"

"I knew it," she swiftly said, smiling in self-satisfaction.

"Brooke, I was just a little tipsy that night, and I'm under a lot of stress lately, and—"

"Sexually?"

"Yes, sexually. And so I didn't—"

"So you and Shannon aren't?"

Damn it! I told her it was none of her business.

"No, we're not. Yet."

"Oh."

"Listen, I have this... problem with my... and I'm lately unable to get an uh... to get..."

"Hard?"

"Shit," I sighed. "Yes. And that night, sick and perverse as it was, I was finally able to, and I'm really, really stressed out lately, so you understand? It's probably why I got so..."

"Hard?"

"Fuck! Yes... in the first place."

"When you're with Shannon, are you able to—"

"Yeah, that's not the problem. The problem seems to be when I'm on my own. I might need to go see a doctor."

There was a moment of stillness in which each was trying to think of what to say.

"Okay, so here it goes." Brooke sprang to her knees on the bed as if she had just come back to life. "I've got a proposition for you."

"Um, what?"

I was still overwhelmed with guilt for admitting it to her.

"I've got a proposition."

"Uh, okay."

"If you're willing to spend more time with me, doing stuff with me like we used to do years ago, I'm willing to... get you excited."

I gaped at her. "You gotta be fucking kidding me."

"Why? It's a win-win deal. You get to have... fun with yourself, and I get to spend more time with you, and you already admitted that you're too stressed out, so what's the problem? Aside from yours," she giggled.

12345
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Siblingly Binding Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds