• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Summer Romance Never Forgotten #03

Summer Romance Never Forgotten #03

12

Please vote. Please give me the support of your vote.

*

We all have a lost love, a love that was never meant to be.

Robert recalls his firs time with Emma.

Emma took him by his hand and led him to her bedroom. Once there she pressed her naked breasts and her bikini bottom, clad pussy against him in a full body to body hug. Then she kissed him again. She French kissed him.

This kiss was as good as the first kiss. Every kiss was as good as the first kiss. Kissing and kissing him, she couldn't stop kissing him. Kissing and kissing her, he couldn't stop kissing her. Every kiss blanked his mind and fueled his sexual desire and lust for her. As if he was already madly in love with her, love at first sight, every kiss made him fall deeper in love with her. As if she was a good witch casting a love spell on him, he loved her the first time he saw her walking on the beach from afar.

As if they were hogtied together, without breaking their kiss, they walked backwards and sideways while kissing. When they reached her bed, she pushed him back and he sat on her bed. Then, while staring in his brown eyes with her violet eyes, she tucked her fingers inside of her bikini bottoms and paused as if to make sure he was looking. He was looking alright. He was staring. Now that he had seen her naked breasts, he couldn't wait to see her naked ass and pussy too.

As if she was a stripper on stage doing a sexy striptease show, she ever so slowly removed her bikini bottom. Slowly, inch by inch she lowered her bathing suit. All he saw was skin. Moving her bikini bottom lower and lower, he didn't see any pubic hair. He figured she was trimmed but, instead, she was shaved.

He couldn't believe she was shaved. Her pussy was the first shaved pussy he had seen up close that wasn't in a glossy magazine. Her having a shaved pussy made her look even younger than she was. She looked like a little girl instead of a 19-year-old nearly adult woman.

He stared at her naked cunt afraid to touch her pussy for fear that she'd awaken from whatever dream she was having and recoil before asking him to leave her bedroom, her house, and her life forever. Instead, leading the way with her making the first sexual move and making the rest of the sexual moves, she took his hand in hers and kissed it before moving his palm to her naked pussy. Not turning down her invitation to touch her, he cupped her pussy in the palm of her hand. A place where only her boyfriend, her fiancé, or her husband should dare see her and touch her, he was seeing and touching her now. Never had he felt anything as soft and as smooth as Emma's shaved pussy.

As what would have been evidence by the color of her pubic hair, he didn't need to see her hairy, black bush or her trimmed runway of black, pubic hair to know that she was a natural brunette, the real deal. Not that brunettes hide their real hair color in the way that bottled blondes do, he was just glad that she didn't ruin her beautiful dark hair by trying to make it lighter. With her having no different colored roots showing or hair that felt like straw from being over processed, he could tell that she was born a brunette. The hair on her head hair was as beautiful and as soft as her bald pussy. As evidenced by the color of her eyebrows, her complexion, and her beautiful, lush, long, straight, black hair, he knew she was a natural brunette and not conceived and colored from a Clairol bottle.

Unable to avert his stare from her pussy other than to stare up at her pretty face and her violet eyes, he stared at her bald pussy as if he had never seen a pussy before. Even though his hand was cupping her pussy, afraid to move his hand, he couldn't wait to finger her. In the way she tasted him, he couldn't wait to taste her. In the way she sucked him, he couldn't wait to lick her. He couldn't wait to give her as much sexual pleasure as she had already given him with her kisses, by allowing him to feel her naked breasts, finger her erect nipples, and by briefly sucking him. In all the forty years he had been with Lorraine, he had never had as much sexual pleasure in the brief time that he had with Emma.

'Emma. Emma,' he thought of her often. 'Emma. Emma,' he missed and yearned to see her again.

He wondered where she was and who she was with. He didn't think for a second that someone who looked like her would be living alone. He wondered if she was happy. He wondered if she thought of him in the way that he was tortured to continue to think of her. He wondered if he haunted her thoughts in the way that she haunted his thoughts.

'Emma. Emma,' he as much as he like saying her name and writing her name, he liked thinking her name. Just two syllables and four letters, how can someone with such a small name hold such power over him? 'Emma.'

As if slowly tickling her, he slowly moved his finger along her pussy slit. Again and again he slid his finger along her pussy until he applied more pressure to his finger and parted her pussy lips as if parting a ripe piece of firm, sweet fruit. As soon as he felt her warm, wetness, she gasped, closed her eyes, and tilted back her head. She was so very wet and he was so very hard.

He moved his finger along the inside of her vagina until he found the bottom of her clit. He rubbed her clit and the more he rubbed her the more sexually excited she became. Then, probing her deeper with another finger while still rubbing her clit, just by fingering and rubbing her pussy, she was his women to do whatever he sexually pleased and whatever was her sexual pleasure. He loved her pussy as much as he loved her tits. Tempted to spin her around and bend her over, he couldn't wait to see her naked ass.

As if awakening an android, she popped open her eyes to stare down at him fingering her. Her staring at him while she was naked and while his fingers were inside of her was so erotic. Never would he ever expect to get this far with her when he first saw her from afar on the beach. He would have been happy just knowing her name so that he could take her with him in his dreams that night. He would have been thrilled to have her phone number. Never did he expect that he'd be sitting on her bed while fingering her naked body.

"Lick me Robert," he remembered Emma leaning down to whisper her sexual desire in his ear. "I want to feel your fingers and your tongue inside of me," she said as if asking him for a massage instead of asking him to give her cunnilingus.

She wants him to eat her. This beautiful woman wants him to give her oral sex. She wants him to give her cunnilingus. More than willing to oblige her, he couldn't believe she wants him to lick her pussy while fingering her pussy.

If her French kissing him, stripping off her bikini top, and sucking his cock wasn't enough, she now wants him to give her oral sex. Having just met her a little more than an hour ago, she had already given him a lifetime of sexual fantasies and masturbation fodder. Perhaps after he gives her an orgasm with his lips, his fingers, and with his tongue, hopefully after she allows him to make love to her before fucking her, she'll give him a sexual orgasm with her hand, her lips, and her tongue too.

With Robert happy to oblige, he watched her remove her bikini bottoms. Never expecting her to not have any pubic hair, she had surprised him that she was shaved. He imagined her lying on a table naked from the waist down while some Asian woman gave her a bikini wax. He wouldn't mind having that job along with being a mammogram technician.

'Ouch,' he thought to himself when he saw her shaved pussy. "Didn't that hurt?'

Accustomed to seeing trimmed and bushy pussies, after seeing her vagina without there being a strand of hair in the way, never had he seen so much of a woman's pussy. With her clitoris extending a little past her pussy lips, she looked at if she had a little penis. As if he was a medical doctor, a forensic scientist, a sculptor, or a painter, he wanted to study her cunt before fingering her cunt and before licking her cunt. As if she was something good to eat and certainly she was, he wanted to take all of her in by sniffing her first. Wanting to embrace all of his five senses when having sex with her, he wanted to not only see her pussy but also he wanted to touch her pussy, smell her pussy, and taste her pussy before hearing her having a sexual orgasm.

Never had he met anyone like her. With her not shy, unembarrassed, and/or unashamed by her nudity, she acted as if she had stripped naked many times before in front of someone she just met and didn't even know. Perhaps she suns herself nude on the beach. As if they were doing a Playboy photo shoot, she showed him her naked body as if she was a nude model and he was a photographer. Not shy, embarrassed, or ashamed, she showed him her naked body as if he was her husband, fiancé, or boyfriend. She showed him her naked body as if she had stood before him naked a hundred times before. Later in life when married to his wife of forty years, Emma showed him her naked body in the way that Lorraine never showed him her naked body.

She made herself comfortable on her bed next to him and spread her knees to show him even more of her glistening pink, pretty pussy. When she did that, with her being so very sexual, he imagined her touching herself and masturbating herself. He never thought pussies were pretty but after seeing Emma's pink, pretty pussy, she had the most beautiful pussy he had ever seen. She had the most beautiful pussy in the world, or so he thought.

Generally having sex with women in the dark, other than those glossy pussy photos he's seen in men's magazines, this was the first pussy he had seen in the daylight. She was already so very wet, so very slippery wet. She was so very sexy, Victoria's Secret model sexy. Unable to wrap his brain around seeing such a beautiful woman naked, he watched her touch herself. As if she was about to masturbate herself in front of him, she rubbed her clit while fingering her pussy before moving her fingers to her lips to suck them.

'Holy shit,' he thought to himself. Something that a man would never do, taste his own cum, she tasted her own pussy secretions. 'Man, it's like she just licked her own pussy,' thought Robert while watching Emma taking her fingers from her pussy to her mouth and suck them.

Then, as if the first time wasn't enough, she touched herself again. This time loading up her fingers with her sticky, sweet, vagina secretions, she reached over to slide her fingers slowly across his lips. Showing her that he liked playing this sexy game, he sucked her fingers before licking his lips. With her sweet, musky aroma of sex filling his nose and his tempting his taste buds, he already had the sensation of just having eaten her when he hasn't even yet licked her. If the teasing appetizer of her pussy that she slid across his lips tasted this good, he couldn't wait to dive in and make a whole meal of her pussy.

Following her lead, he stood and stripped off his clothes. As proud to show her his naked body as she was to show him her naked body, he watch her eyes dart down to his cock. This beautiful, sexy, naked woman was staring at his erect prick. Life doesn't get any better than this. He sat beside her and stared over at her naked body while she stared at his naked body.

Then, he felt and fondled her naked breasts and fingered her erect nipples while she reached her hand down to fondle the head of his naked prick. Already, she had given him quite an erotic, X-rated, sexy show of her naked body. With her already having given him a partial blowjob, after he sexually pleasured her, he couldn't wait for her to really suck his cock. He couldn't wait to cum in her mouth and watch her swallow his cum. Obviously, with her touching herself and licking her vaginal secretions from her fingers, and with her already so very wet, she was just as sexually excited as he is. Just as he couldn't wait for her to suck him again, obviously she couldn't wait for him to lick her.

Only being cautious and careful, with him not really knowing her all that well, he needed to play his cards right so as not to spook her. Careful not to offend her or inadvertently insult her, he didn't want to say the wrong thing or do the wrong thing. As if walking a tightrope, a balancing act, he didn't want her suddenly realizing that he was no one special. He didn't want her pulling the plug before he inserted his tongue inside of her and his cock was buried deep in her pussy.

Afraid she'd change her mind about having sex with him, no means no. The one word he didn't want to hear her say was no. He didn't want her suddenly changing her mind about giving him hot sex and rejecting him when he dared show her that he sexually wants her as much as she seemingly, sexually wants him. Only, more than just sex, he hoped this wasn't just a one-time thing. He'd love nothing more than to have her as his steady girlfriend, his fiancé, his wife, and his partner for life. Only, perhaps confusing lust for love, he was getting way ahead of himself in his sexual attraction to her.

Totally baffled by her sexual aggressiveness, confused by her beauty and conflicted by his averageness, never had he met any woman like her. He couldn't help from thinking why someone who looked like her would want someone who looked like him. Not considering her a whore or even a slut, already putting her high up on his pedestal of rare beauty by assigning her his highest number of ten, she was just sexy.

Even more than her being beautiful and sexy, seemingly she was just as horny as he was. Never had he met a woman who enjoyed sex and sexual teasing as much as Emma did. She was the first woman who didn't make him feel sexually perverted by his obvious sexual attraction to her. Instead of rejecting him, she embraced him. Instead of making him feel that she was giving him sex just to appease him, it was obvious to him that she sexually wanted him as much as he sexually wanted her. As he was soon to discover and regret for the rest of his days, life with her would have been so very much better than living his life with Lorraine. With her continuing to haunt him, life without her was pure torture.

With him having yet another flashback of Emma naked, she had such an incredible body. Her body was so much better than Lorraine's shapeless body, what little he had seen of it. What Emma had over Lorraine in curves, something he sexually desired in high esteem, Lorraine had over Emma in modesty, a quality that he didn't cherish at all. In hindsight, when he was with Emma that fateful day, he wished he had a camera. Only, they didn't have digital cameras back then. They had Polaroid, instant cameras that weren't as instant compared to the digital cameras of today.

Besides, even if he happened to have a 35mm camera with him, unless he developed the film himself, he wouldn't be able to even get the pictures developed. He didn't know how to develop his own pictures and even if he did know how to develop them, he didn't have a darkroom. Back then, no reputable photography store would develop nude or pornographic photos. If he did find somewhere to develop the pictures, no doubt the store owner and/or the store employees would make copies of Emma's naked body for themselves.

In hindsight, he wondered if she would have allowed him to take a few candid, sexy, cheesecake photos of her in her bikini, topless and/or naked. With her not embarrassed by or having shame about her naked body in the way that so many women do, no doubt, she probably would have allowed him to take a few sexy photos of her. If nothing more to prove to himself that she wasn't a figment of his imagination, he would have liked to have some naked photos to remember her by and masturbate over. He would have liked to have a photo of her to treasure instead of just having the memory of her that he always carried around with him in his head and that had slowly continued to fade and distort over the years.

'Emma. Where are you?'

* * * * *

An endless video loop that played through his mind no matter where he was or who he was with, Robert remembered Emma, the love of his life, as if she was lost at sea, drowned, and dead forever. Never forgetting that first kiss, he remembered their first kiss as if it happened yesterday instead of forty, long years ago, a lifetime ago. It's funny how easily some people, once close friends, neighbors, and even relatives, are forgotten while others he never forgets. With her one of those people that he'd never forget, taking the memory of her to his grave, he'd never forget Emma.

With how much the memory of her meant to him through the years, he'd never, ever forget her. How could he forget someone who looked like her and who was so full of life and love? Having never seen her again after that one time they were together, he still remembered her as if she was still 19-years-old. In his mind, with her an ageless beauty, she'd always be 19-years-old. Unable to go there even in his thoughts, he couldn't even imagine her wrinkled with grey hair and saggy breasts.

Something that's never happened to him since, she caught him by complete surprise with her kiss. Spontaneous in her apparent passion for him, Emma kissed him out of the blue. She kissed him. He couldn't believe she kissed him. Too stunned to return her kiss, he didn't kiss her back. When he didn't return her kiss, she kissed him again.

He wanted to kiss her but he didn't, he couldn't. Instead, obviously tired of waiting for him to kiss her, even though they had just met less than an hour ago, she kissed him. As stunned as he was sexually excited, he couldn't believe she kissed him. He couldn't believe someone who looked like her would kiss someone who looked like him. Then, when she removed her bikini top to show him her breasts he was as shocked as he was sexually excited. Even then, he never would have found the courage to feel her naked breasts, fondled her naked breasts, and finger her erect nipples had she not taken his hands in hers and put them on her tits.

* * * * *

Love not meant to be, she was his Juliet and he was her Romeo. As if he was Miguel de Cervantes' Don Quixote, she was his beautiful Dulcinea. As if he was the repressed butler James Stevens, played by Anthony Hopkins, and Emma was his Miss Kenton played by Emma Thompson in Kazuo Ishiguro's, The Remains of the Day, he yearned for Emma.

He thought of Margaret Mitchell's Gone with the Wind, "I loved something I made up, something that's just as dead as Melly is. And when Ashley came riding along, so handsome, so different, I put that suit on him and made him wear it whether if fitted him or not. And I wouldn't see what he really was. I kept on loving the pretty clothes-and not him at all."

With the suit that she wore every day her beauty and her sexuality, he wondered if he'd still love the person she was inside if she wasn't as beautiful and as sexual. Probably not. Wondering if his mind was playing tricks on him and deceiving him into believing that she's something she's not, he wondered if perhaps Emma wasn't real at all but just a figment of his imagination.

After loving her for more than forty years, a lifetime, he wondered if he had just imagined her. He wondered why he continued loving a woman who may not even be real. No woman could ever measure up to how he now imagined her without falling short. The memory of her was surely convoluted and distorted after forty years of not seeing her in the flesh but now only remembering what she looked like in his mind's eye.

He could have been a character in Charles Dickens, Great Expectations. Rather than being Pip lusting over Estella, he commiserated more with Miss Havisham in the way she was jilted by her intended at the altar. Even though he was glad that he met her, kissed her, and had sex with her, he couldn't help but feel tricked, deceived, and jilted. Curious if she'd tell him that she loved him at first sight too, he felt cheated by not having the chance to tell Emma that he loved her at first sight.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Summer Romance Never Forgotten #03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 214 milliseconds