• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Doctor's Cure Ch. 02

Doctor's Cure Ch. 02

Daisy's appointment with Dr. Frederick James was scheduled for the end of day. Apparently, Bill had convinced his wife to visit with Dr. James to see if he could help her problems with tension and stress, and Fred liked to meet with patients who had "special needs" when there were no other patients waiting.

Daisy arrived after a work day, dressed in business attire and looking very attractive. She was about five feet four inches, slim and trim, with a narrow waist and shapely legs. Her blonde hair was pulled back in a French braid, and based on the color of her eyebrows Fred guessed that Daisy was a natural blonde.

The doctor's exam room looked more like a gentleman's den with padded leather chairs and a sofa, coffee table, and his desk. One side of the room had an examination table with stirrups and lights, but the room was otherwise relaxing and comfortable.

"Yes, Mrs. Blanding," said Fred, "what brings you to my office?"

Daisy sighed and began her story of long pressure-filled work days, frustrations in her professional life, and a general sense of not being able to relax. She had tried everything she knew, including meditation and some medications, but found no relief.

Dr. James spoke, "I understand a friend of your husband's recommended me."

"Yes," replied Daisy, "that's right." "He said that you had worked with women in cases like this, and that maybe you could help."

"Perhaps I can," said Fred, "Yours is certainly not the first case like this that I have seen, and there are some avenues of treatment that could help."

Daisy went on to explain her situation and previous things she had tried, and Dr. James was a good listener, nodding and sympathizing with her while taking every chance to glance at her crossed legs and lovely face.

After hearing her story, Dr. James took off his glasses and said, "Often, such conditions as yours cannot be remedied in medical ways but require experimentation with a range of alternatives. Since you've tried some of those that I might recommend and have had no relief, let's examine one other possibility."

Daisy looked hopefully at the doctor.

He continued, "As a doctor, may I ask you about your relations with your husband? Would you describe your marriage as satisfying?"

"Oh, yes," Daisy said, "we are fine."

"Good," said Dr. James, "because home relations, including intimate relations, are often a cause of troubles that show up in other ways in our lives. And one thing that can cause tension is an unsatisfying sexual partnership."

Daisy blinked. She hadn't thought that was what the doctor meant. After all, she and Bill got along fine. But it was true that sex had not been an active part of their lives for quite some time.

The doctor went on, "It is a healthy thing for the human body to experience sexual release, and the more powerful the orgasms that better for our overall well being. So I'm glad to hear that this is not an issue in your marriage."

Daisy took a deep breath. "Well, doctor, my marriage is fine on many levels, but that part of the relationship has been rather calm for a long time."

"Ah," said Fred, "that gives us something to work on."

Daisy looked a bit surprised. "Something to work on?" she thought. What did the doctor mean?

Fred then explained, "This is not an uncommon problem with married couples, and I have counseled numerous wives who are dealing with a lack of sexual activity in their lives. Fortunately, if this is the problem, it is one that we can work on."

He said it again. Daisy was puzzled.

After a brief silence between them, Fred spoke up, "Of course, there are stimulants for the male to improve his performance, if that's the problem."

Daisy replied, "Well, I don't think that's been a problem, not that I can recall."

"Then let's consider a wider range of possibilities," Fred said. "For instance, there are so many ways that couples use to enhance their sexual activities. Have you tried any marital aids such as vibrators or dildos?"

The way the doctor spoke, none of this sounded offensive, yet Daisy knew this was not language or a subject that she usually heard from doctors. To her amazement, she did not feel threatened or worried but rather understood this as a professional giving advice.

"No, doctor," said Daisy, "we haven't done any of that, and it doesn't appeal to me, frankly."

"OK," said Fred, "that's good to know. And it is entirely reasonable for you to be suspicious of artificial gadgets like those. I myself do not prefer to recommend them. If your husband is capable of performing, then perhaps we should look at you."

"What do you mean?" asked Daisy.

"Is everything functioning as it should?" asked Fred. "Can you say that your sexual functioning is still in good order? Sometimes, it's hard to tell as the years go by. Things change."

Fred decided not to show her the photo albums, not yet at least. First, he wanted to get her on his examination table.

"We can easily check your capacities, Mrs. Blanding. If you would be so kind as to let me examine you. I will leave the room while you undress. Everything but your panties. Please put on this gown. I'll be back in a few minutes."

Daisy was not expecting to be examined, but she was in a gynecologist's office. And she had come for help. Well, she reasoned, if he can help me, why not go ahead and see what he might find out.

After Fred left the office, Daisy unbuttoned her blouse and unzippled her skirt. Her heels came off, then her bra. It always felt good when she took off her bra at the end of the day and let her small breasts relax. As she slipped on the purple cloth gown, Daisy noticed that her nipples had swollen and become very prominent. Maybe the doctor's talk about sex was having an effect, she wondered.

Fred knocked on the door, then opened it gently. "Ah, good," he said. "Would you please sit on the exam table for me?"

Daisy sat upright on the soft table top while the doctor took blood pressure and pulse, listened to her heard and breathing. He could tell that her heartbeat was racing a bit, and he knew that she was probably a little nervous about his intentions.

"Now," Dr. James said, "there are several key areas that we need to examine. First, tell me where you are most ticklish."

Daisy was surprised by that question, but she replied, "I suppose the usual places, under arms and bottom of my feet."

Dr. James nodded, smiled, then reached under her leg and touched her leg behind the knee. She gasped and reacted with laughter. "Oh my, I didn't know I was tickling there."

"Most ladies don't realize how sensitive the entire female body can be. One way to approach your problem and to help you relax more fully is to show you how your own body can help you. Tickling can be very effective. I once had a patient who let her husband tie her arms and legs spread apart, then he slowly tickled her until she was convulsing. They both told me later that it was the best thing they had done in years and thanked me for the suggestion. But let's set that aside for now."

His words were having an effect on Daisy. She noticed that her nipples remained swollen and taut. And as she began to think about being tickled mercilessly, Daisy definitely felt something aroused deep inside.

Dr. James boldly unfastened her gown and exposed her breasts. His eyes devoured the mounds of her chest, and it did not escape his notice that even though her breasts were modest in size, her nipples were impressive. "Ah," he said, "this is a good sign."

"What?" Daisy asked, "What's a good sign?"

"Your nipples are very prominent," he said. "That usually means that your sexual arousal will be highly increased by stimulating your nipples. Does your husband do that for you?"

Daisy had let her exam go this far, and she wanted to trust Dr. James, but his question caught her off guard. "Doctor," she said, "are you sure I need to talk about this?"

"No, of course not," Fred said. "It's just that I do want to help you find a way to feel more relaxed, and I strongly suspect that lack of intense sexual arousal is a big part of your problem."

"OK," she said. "Well, my husband does not touch my nipples often and never during our intimate times."

"I see," said her doctor. "Then all the more reason to see if this might work." At that moment, Fred reached up to examine her breasts, taking them one at a time in his hands, squeezing gently to make her nipples pout even more and observing. "Good, when I squeeze your breast, your nipples expand slightly which exposes more nerve endings. Now don't be alarmed, but I am going to touch your nipples now, and I want you to tell me how it feels."

Dr. James held one breast in his hand and carefully stroked the tip of her nipple with his finger. Daisy flinched. The doctor repeated this several times, then switched to her other breast. He enjoyed feeling her very hard nipples and watching her respond with little sounds and reflex movements. He had practiced this on many other women, and this was one of his special skills.

"That was good, and I think promising," said the doctor. "Now I will use a very small bit of lubricant to massage your nipples." Standing directly in front of Daisy, Dr. James squeezed a very small dab of oil on to one of his fingers, showed it to her, then circled a nipple with his slippery finger. He did this to both breasts, then he gently pinched and tugged on her nipples, drawing them out, enlongating them as she'd never seen before. Their hardness increased as he stroked and pinched and pulled. Daisy had never felt so good about her tits. This doctor really knew what he was doing.

"Next time you get the chance, ask your husband to do this, and tell him to suck your nipples with long deep sucks that pull on your breasts. He needs to repeat this over and over, and you will feel a difference."

Feel a difference! Hot damn! She was feeling a difference just sitting there, and she could tell that the arousal was affecting her entire body. Deep down between her legs, Daisy felt the juices start to flow.

"OK, that's one big positive that I think will help you, Mrs. Blanding."

Daisy felt somehow aroused by the professionalism of this doctor who called her "Mrs." and his bawdy behavior with her nipples. The distant and impersonal situation added to her willingness to permit the exam to continue.

"Now, Mrs. Blanding, if you don't mind, would you please stand up and remove your panties?" said the good doctor, knowing full well that he was about to gaze on a lovely pussy.

"I didn't think you would need to examine me like this," Daisy told him. "I just thought you would suggest some ideas for my tension problems."

"Mrs. Blanding, of course you don't have to take off your panties. But I feel that we are probably getting to the cause of your inability to relax, and women's bodies is what I do as a professional. I hope you understand."

Daisy, her nipples still tingling with delight, stood in front of Dr. James. Her gown was open in front so he could see her lacy white bikini panties she was wearing. He smiled and told her, "It's up to you. I'd very much like you to take off your panties now, but if you're concerned we can do it another day. You can go home now and try the nipple stimulation with your husband and see how that works for you, or you can remove those panties and allow me to examine you further."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Doctor's Cure Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 158 milliseconds