• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Igniting Mom's Desire

Igniting Mom's Desire

123456

Jacob Harris woke up a little after 8:00 a.m. He yawned, stretched, scratched his balls, and then threw the covers back to appreciate his morning erection, big and thick with the veins bulging, full of blood. But, of course, he had to pee. His "morning wood" wasn't about sex so much and the name he'd heard his father call it—a piss hard—seemed appropriate because after he'd manage to take that long morning piss his cock would be flaccid, or nearly so. He yawned again, got out of bed and headed for the hall bathroom. He didn't bother putting on any clothes.

His mom and dad would have left for work already. His father, Michael, was an executive at West Coast Insurance Group and always wanted to get to his office half an hour before official business hours, which started at 9:00 a.m., Monday through Friday. Jacob's mother, the marketing vice president at GynaDyne, a pharmaceutical company that specialized in women's products, had to be at work by 8:00 a.m.

After taking care of his morning business, Jacob lay back down on his bed and thought about his future. He was twenty-five years old and had a master's degree from River City U. in electrical engineering. He'd gotten a job almost immediately after getting his master's degree, but then that company had gone belly up and now, here he was, living at home again and looking for work. It wasn't as embarrassing as he'd thought it would be. He knew other young people in the same boat. And, of course, he loved his parents and they loved him and were only too happy to help him out.

Thinking of loving his parents or, rather, one parent in particular, Jacob began tugging on his cock and pulling up one of his favorite fantasies in his mental video player. He knew he was a sick puppy but ever since he was eighteen he'd been masturbating to the thoughts and images of having sex with his mother. After all, she was a damned attractive woman, even at age forty-six.

Patricia Harris was five feet, seven inches tall with great muscle tone and no appreciable fat. Her thick, straight chestnut-colored hair was cut in a stylish bob that came to three or four inches below her ears. And her eyes were a beautiful, rich green.

She kept herself fit and trim with proper diet and exercise and, who knew, maybe even some of the products that she developed marketing strategies for at GynaDyne. In any case, no one, including Jacob thought she looked a day over forty. Some even guess her younger than that.

Since he was alone in the house, Jacob hadn't bothered to shut the door to his bedroom all the way. He liked walking around the house naked or lying on his bed masturbating when his parents were gone. He didn't have to worry about being heard or having his mom or dad knocking on his door at an inopportune time.

The Harris's were casual about clothing, not that they were always walking around their house naked, but seeing his mother or father without clothes wasn't uncommon for Jacob and vice versa. He'd grown up with it and it seemed natural. Of course, they never did it when any of Jacob's friends were at the house. But sometimes they would be getting prepared to go to a nude beach, either on the coast or in the upper reaches of the Little River, and one or more of Jacob's friends would show up including, sometimes, a girl or two that were friends with Jacob or girlfriends of Jacob's male friends. It would be explained to them where they were going and that it would be a nudist outing, although no one would have to go totally nude, it was a personal choice. Since the young men and women were all adults, the Harris's left it up to them to come with them or not. They all chose to come with them. Even the girls didn't have a problem with going with them.

Jacob began fantasizing about his mother after several of his male college friends who had been to their house or, especially, went with them on their various nude beach outings, had told him that his mother was totally hot and they were glad that she wasn't their mother because having such a hot mom would drive them crazy with desire. He also got complimented by a couple of the girls about his hot mom, except for the "glad she wasn't their mother" comment.

At first Jacob had been confused, not knowing if he should be angry or proud. But his friends had always been discrete about how they let him know that his mother was hot and, without saying it in so many words, how they would love to make love to her.

Jacob pondered these comments and began looking at his mother in a whole new light. He tried to imagine her as not being his mother and then asked himself if he would want to have sex with her. He realized that, hell yes he would, and that was when he began fantasizing about having sex with his mother.

The very first time he did it he had a strong, body-shuddering orgasm, better than any he'd ever had. He knew he was a wicked son for thinking of his mother that way and promised himself that he'd never do it again. The very next night he broke that promise. Each day he renewed his vow not to masturbate while thinking of his mother and each night, no matter how much he tried to think of other women, or girls that he liked, he would break that vow. As time went on, he stopped trying to not think of his mother. The guilt never went away completely, it just got to the point that he accepted it and it didn't bother him as much.

So now, this morning, with both of his parents out of the house and off to work, Jacob could indulge himself in a long, slow fantasy masturbation session. By now, of course, he'd had sex with several girls, in high school and college, and he'd even had a few sexual encounters with older women who found him quite attractive. He had his mother's chestnut-colored hair, his father's blue eyes, and a lean, ripped, muscular body. But he also had a ready smile and an easy-going personality that women found attractive.

The fantasy he chose this morning was his favorite and his most sinful one, if one believed in sin. In his mind, he would be fucking his mother in the ass. And, as always in this fantasy, she would have a squeaky clean ass and colon because she would also be sucking his cock, periodically, when he pulled it from her ass, until he finally came in her mouth. It was a cookie-cutter porn plot, but one that he loved to fantasize about, especially when fantasizing about fucking his mother. Jacob did fantasize about other women now, especially movie and TV celebrities, but fucking his mother every way he could were still his favorite sex fantasies.

He started out slowly, just thinking about how she looked naked. Her Playboy model body from when she was younger was still a good body, just a bit more lush. And, yes, she had a few wrinkles and some laugh lines around her eyes, and he loved seeing her laugh, but she was still a hot, sexy woman.

In his fantasy, they kissed and caressed and cuddled with each other. He liked that part of the fantasy as much as the rest of it. He did love his mother after all. She wasn't just some object to be manipulated, a "cum dump" as so many mother-son porn sites would say. In his fantasy, of course, his mother wanted to have sex with him as much as he wanted to have sex with her. And she loved every aspect of whatever sex Jacob's mind could conjure up, including anal sex and ass-to-mouth and cum swallowing.

In his fantasy, Jacob slowly began by kissing her on the mouth several times then kissing and nibbling on her breasts and nipples before continuing on down his mother's body, finally ending up between her legs. There he munched and licked to his heart's content. Having made oral love to several girls and women, he knew exactly what to expect, what the general fragrance and taste would be. It was something he liked doing very much, pleasing a woman with his mouth. Now, as his hand stroked his cock and it was becoming harder and more erect, he was once again pleasing his mother with his mouth.

She squirmed. She moaned. She tangled her fingers in his hair and pressed his face down harder against her undulating cunt. She called his name in gasps and sighs. And then, finally, she came in a great convulsing orgasm, crying out loudly as his mouth sucked on her clitoris and his teeth bit and tugged on it.

Now Jacob's cock was fully hard, primed to go off if he wanted to just get it over with, but today he didn't. He wanted to make it last a bit longer so he imagined sliding up over his mother's body and giving her a big wet kiss, letting her taste her pussy from his lips and tongue. He nudged the swollen head of his cock against his mother's vaginal opening. Her eyes widen as if in shock. He nearly always imagined that this was the first time and that his mother was delighted, if somewhat shocked, at what they were doing.

Jacob smiled at his mother and shifted his hips, slowly sliding the full length of his thick cock, deep into his mother's tight, wet, and oh so warm pussy. "Oh, Jacob," his mother would gasp, eyes and mouth open in near painful pleasure, and then she would come again. After that Jacob would imagine getting up to kneel between his mother's wide spread thighs to watch his cock, now all wet and shiny from her vaginal lubrication, sliding smoothly in and out of her pussy as he fucked her.

Then he would stop and his mother would moan out her disappointment. But Jacob would grin and pull his cock out of her pussy and rub the head of it against her anus. Some of her vaginal lubrication would have already leaked out and down there. His mother, eyes wide and mouth set open into an "oh," realizing what was about to happen, would give her head a little shake no. Jacob would just smile and nod yes then he would press his cock head against his mother's tight little asshole, watch it begin to mushroom against the resistance, then watch as his mother's asshole slowly spread open and began to swallow his cock bit by bit until he was balls deep in her ass.

At this point, in this particular fantasy, Jacob could have his mother orgasm again, immediately, while he stroked himself to his own real orgasm. Or, he might continue on, starting slowly but picking up speed, fucking his mother's ass faster and harder until, in his fantasy, both he and his mother would come at the same time as his cock pumped her ass full of his hot, thick semen. Of course, by that time in the real world, his cock would be shooting his cum up into the air, to fall back down over his hand and thighs and belly.

Jacob was deep into his fantasy getting ready to come when his mother came down the hall from her bedroom. She was going into work late because she had a doctor's appointment this morning. It was nothing serious, just a check up. As she approached her son's door, which was ajar, she hear him groaning and saying "Yes, Mom! Yes! Your ass is so tight, Mom! Yessss!" Patricia stop, shocked. She carefully opened her son's bedroom door a bit farther and looked in. She almost gasped out loud at what she saw. Her son, Jacob, was stroking his cock, a cock that looked every bit as big as his father's, and his cum was shooting up out of it nearly twelve inches into the air.

Patricia quickly pulled the door back to its original position. In the instant that she'd looked in, she could see that her son had his eyes squeezed shut while in the throes of his orgasm. He hadn't seen her. Quickly, and as quietly as she could, Patricia went on down the hall, out the front door, and got into her car to drive to her doctor's appointment. But her head was buzzing and she had to stop a half block away and pull over to the curb to take a couple of deep breaths. Could Jacob really have been thinking about me while masturbating, she wondered.

Patricia wondered if her son had become enamored of her. Could Jacob have fallen in love with her or was it just a pure sexual thing. She knew, all things considered, that she was still a good looking woman. She wondered if all the times she had been naked around her son had anything to do with this disturbing development. She didn't know if she should be shocked, disgusted, or flattered. She admitted to herself that she was shocked a bit, but she loved her son and couldn't be disgusted by his inappropriate love for her. And, when she thought about it more, she felt flattered that her 25-year-old son still could find his 46-year-old mother attractive.

And then she realized that Jacob had said that her ass was so tight. Oh my God, she thought, he was fantasizing about having anal sex with me. Well, that was certainly something her husband and she did. And it was certainly something that she enjoyed. She could even have orgasms from anal sex. But to think of her son thinking about having anal sex with her, his mother, put another layer of complexity to this situation.

Patricia shook her head as if to clear it. She wasn't really sure just how she should feel about this interesting development. She did know, however, that she had to get to her doctor's appointment and then to work.

The Desire Ignited

Patricia found herself sitting at her desk in her office squeezing her thighs together. She realized she was performing a type of masturbation as thoughts of her son, his big cock spewing out cum, and his words about fucking her in the ass ran through her brain on a closed loop.

She sighed and got up and went to the little built-in counter that held a small sink and held her coffee maker. She made a fresh pot and stood there while it was brewing, leaning back against the counter looking out her office window at the beautiful view of GynaDyne's parking lot. She wasn't getting any work done. This... thing with her son was bothering her. How should she handle it? Well, she didn't have to handle it all, did she? It wasn't like Jacob had come on to her. She'd just accidently seen, and heard, him masturbating to an obvious fantasy about her.

The coffee was done and Patricia poured herself a cup and went back to her desk. She took a sip then set the cup down. "Okay," she said out loud, "I don't do anything. That would only embarrass Jacob and me." Patricia began squeezing her thighs together again. She could "see" her son's big cock shooting his load of cum into the air and, suddenly, the most outrageous thought popped into her mind: What would it be like to make love to my son.

"Oh my God," Patricia told herself, "that is so wicked." But the thought persisted. Her son was a good enough looking young man. He, like his parents, kept himself physically fit. He was a handsome young man with a lean, muscular body. He stood just six feet, two inches tall in his bare feet, one inch taller than his father. And, like his father, now that Patricia had seen it in its fully erect glory, his cock seemed to be just as big as her husband's fully erect cock, which was a good size in length and thickness. But that shouldn't matter, she told herself. Jacob is my son. I'm not going to have sex with my son.

And yet, the thought of what it might be like to make love to her son wouldn't go away. It was terribly taboo, socially condemned, but at the same time it excited her to think about it. This was a sexual fantasy that had never occurred to her of all the sexual fantasies she and her husband shared. But, of course, it was only a fantasy. She would never have sex with her son and surely her son only thought of it as a fantasy, not something to really do, surely.

Patricia couldn't help herself as her mind expanded on the thought of what it would be like to have sex with her son; what it would be like to take his cock in her mouth, to suck it and have his semen flood her mouth and to swallow it. At that point, Patricia's right hand reached down under her skirt between her thighs that were still squeezing together rhythmically. Her fingers pressed against her clitoris, pressing and relaxing over and over again. And anal sex, she told herself. Her son had been masturbating to an anal sex fantasy with her.

Patricia and her husband weren't swingers. They had made a small attempt at it, but it just didn't seem right for them. Besides which they had a very good and open sex life together. But after watching several porn videos of women being double penetrated, Patricia told Michael that she would like to know what that felt like, but how to do it without another man? Michael suggested his cock and one of the dildos they had. That's how Patricia had first experienced double penetration and still did. However, there was that part of her mind that wondered how it would feel with two male bodies, one below and one above, making a sandwich of her, fucking her; two strong males bodies with their warm bodies pressing against her and their hard cocks penetrating her, fucking her pussy and her ass at the same time.

She shivered at the thought of it and then she thought of Jacob and Michael, her son and her husband. Could that even be possible? Would her husband allow that? Would her son even want to have a threesome with both of his parents? Patricia tried to ignore what she was thinking and tried to focus on getting some work done, but the thought persisted.

Patricia found herself imagining how it would be to have her son fucking her ass and her husband fucking her pussy, two wonderful men that she loved, two handsome men with hard male bodies, one below her, one above her, filling her ass and pussy with their equally big, hard cocks, fucking her at the same time. And then Patricia, nearly unconsciously, still squeezing her thighs together and pressing her fingers rhythmically against her clitoris, was coming, sitting right there at her desk during work hours, gasping and shuddering and coming, gritting her teeth trying not to cry out loud, grunting and groaning and hunched over her desk because the orgasm was a strong one.

When she recovered, Patricia pulled her hand out from under her skirt. Her panties were soaked now and the tips of her fingers were damp. She sniffed them then licked them as she glance at her office door, which was solid glass and the only glass in her office other than the window looking out over the parking lot. She didn't see anyone. Of course that didn't mean someone hadn't seen her as they were walking past.

Patricia sucked in a couple of deep breaths and let them out slowly. She felt a lot better, clear-headed for the first time since seeing her son masturbating that morning. She got busy and began clearing work from her desk.

The Plan, the Play, the Pleasure

It was 6:00 a.m. Michael kissed Patricia on the cheek waking her. "I've got to go. I'll see you tonight."

Patricia raised her head up to look at the clock. "What about breakfast?"

"I'll grab some coffee and a bagel at Peet's. "I'll be fine dear." He gave her another kiss then left.

Patricia yawned and stretched then turned on her side and curled up under the covers. It was still half an hour before her alarm was set to go off. She lay there for nearly five minutes, wide awake. She knew she wouldn't be going back to sleep, then she remembered she wasn't going in to work today. She had taken the day off because Michael had to go into The City and wouldn't be back until late. It had been nearly a week since she had seen her son masturbating to an obvious fantasy about her. It had ignited an unquenchable desire in her to make love to her son and she had decided that today was the day she was going to seduce him.

Patricia rolled over onto her back and brought her hands to her breasts, squeezed them and pinched her nipples. She, as well as her husband, always slept in the nude. Now she ran her hands down over her firm and well-toned body. She caressed her flat stomach for a few seconds moving her fingers closer and closer to her pubic area. Thinking about hopefully making love to her son excited her. She pretty sure Jacob would really want to make love to her and that it wasn't just a fantasy. In any case she was determined to find out.

123456
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Igniting Mom's Desire

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds