• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Video Shoot

Video Shoot

"No! I just wouldn't feel comfortable doing it." I had been doing casual video work ever since our children were born. Kids growing up, graduations, weddings, anniversaries, civic events. I switched to digital years ago and had all the latest editing equipment. This was the first time anyone had asked me to video them having sex.

We had known Steve and Marilyn for a long time and done many things together. I had even dreamed of having sex with Marilyn. Who wouldn't? She was a rather pale blond with a fantastic, still at her age, body. Having had two kids, her breasts were large but firm and her ass was still beautiful.

"Look, we've known you for a long time and we just wouldn't trust anyone else to do it."

"We? You've already talked to Marilyn about this?"

"After the kids left home, well, Marilyn's sex drive shifted into high gear. I'm loving it. I think I hit the jackpot in the sexual lottery. But sometimes, I guess, she wonders if she's still got it. We tried to video us from a tripod but it just didn't do it. Anyway, I don't know who's idea it was but we want to do it and you have to help us."

"I guess I could. Give me some particulars before I decide."

"Thanks. I'll talk to Marilyn and get back."

That weekend we were all at a reception downtown. Marilyn threw her arms around me, jammed her big breasts into my chest and gave me a kiss. A hug and kiss were fairly common but the overt sexuality this time was a first.

"Thanks for helping us out. We know what we want to do. I will come over tomorrow."

Marilyn handed me a sheet of paper at our front door. She wrote out a Script?

"You look at this while I talk to June."

"She knows about this too?"

"Of course, I wouldn't do anything behind her back. We need her to help."

The script was typical porn: Husband wants to watch wife having sex with someone else. Wife decides to do it first without husband watching before he can arrange it. She asks best friend if she can borrow her husband. The wives would play themselves while Steve would play me. The photographer of course gets left out.

"Look, Marilyn, I sort of promised to video a loving couple having sex. This appears to be more of a porn movie."

Anyway, I agreed. The filming, actually it was all digital, was to take place at our house.

The evening arrived. They came over and we all went out to dinner. Marilyn had on a short skirt and a blouse that showed off more of her breasts than usual. June was only slightly more clothed. Her tits were driving out, just not as large as Marilyn's. A good dinner with wine and the girls adding to the sexual tension by overtly flirting with the waiter.

Back to the house.

The cameras and a few lights were already in place. The girls freshened up their makeup undid a few more buttons on their blouses.

On with the script. The girl were sitting at the table with glasses of wine.

"Steve has been at me again. He is just obsessed with wanting to watch me having sex with someone else."

"How about me?" That was not in the script.

"No silly, his ego wants to know that other men still find his wife attractive."

"Well you certainly wouldn't have any trouble finding some guy to fuck you."

"It's not that, it's that Steve wants to watch and well, maybe I'd like to practice first. You know, do it without worrying what Steve might think."

"If I find some hot guy, you'll be to first to know after he, you know, fucks me." From my little June? Not in the script.

"I was thinking of your husband. I think he sort of likes me and anyway I wouldn't trust a complete stranger. He does not have any hangups on extramarital sex does he?"

"My husband? Well, I guess not, he had a go at Gladys while I was at my mothers three months ago." How in the hell did she know that?

"You wouldn't really mind then?"

"I guess not. I think he's had the hots for you for ever. He'll be home soon. We'll play it by ear."

Cut. I asked Steve how it was going and he said OK. I moved the camera to the front door and he went out. When I called "Ready!" he opened it.

"There's Bob now."

My wife ran to the door, Steve walked in and she threw her arms around him, plastered her body to him and kissed him long and with what appeared to be lots of tongue. Not in the script. She hadn't greeted me that enthusiastically since the last time she wanted a hard fuck.

"Hi Bob! Welcome home. We have a visitor."

"Hi Marilyn. What have you two been up to?"

"Just girl stuff."

"Actually, I was telling June that Steve wants to see me, uh, having sex with some guy I don't even know. Anyway I asked June for advice about, you know, just how to go about it. Do I bring some guy home or does Steve show up with a buddy some evening? We finally decided I should find some guy first and do it without Steve, you know just do it for me and not just perform for Steve."

"So who's the lucky guy?"

"You."

"Me? I'm really flattered but is June OK with this?"

Marilyn went over to my wife and gave her a big hug and kiss. "Are you OK with this?"

"Well If Steve wanted to watch you, maybe I'd like to watch Bob having, you know, help him do you." June hugged Marilyn with a long kiss, much as she had greeted Steve . Not in the script.

Marilyn went to Steve and gave him a long kiss. "Look I know this is sudden but I've wanted to have you since June told me what a great lover her husband is." June told her that?

"Lets go upstairs and get started."

The camera followed them up the stairs with exaggerated swaying of the ass from the girls and June's hand on Steve's but.

A short break to move the cameras and lights upstairs. I had a camera on a tripod and a handheld. I asked if everyone was OK with the way it was going. They all seemed to be. I was a little uncomfortable. June was getting into it a lot more than I thought.

June went to Marilyn and gave her a hug. "You two have a good time. If everything goes OK then maybe I can fuck your husband." I didn't agree to that part. Unlike Steve, I didn't have a desire to see June fuck anyone else. Maybe I did, and it looked like that's where this was going.

Marilyn went to Steve. "Oh Bob, you don't know how long I wanted to really kiss you." They were kissing deeply with her hands all over him, taking off his shirt, kissing his chest. When she undid his belt, June was behind him pulling down his pants and taking off his shoes. He was standing there in his shorts fumbling with the buttons on Marilyn's blouse when June went behind her and took of Marilyn's blouse and bra. He was kissing her nipples while June pulled down her skirt as she wiggled her ass out of it. Then her panties. June placed a half dozen kisses on her full ass. What the hell was June doing?

"I think this is ready for you." June pushed Marilyn to her knees. "Bob really likes it when I worship his cock and use my mouth to get it hard." True, but she hasn't done that to me for a while.

Marilyn pulled down his shorts and took his cock in her hands. It was getting larger as she licked on it and ran the purple head over her face, eyes, nose, ears and finally back to her lips.

"Oh! This is much bigger than my husband's. I don't think I can suck it all in." She didn't seem to have much problem but then June was there pushing at the back of her head. Amidst much slurping and slobbering she got most of it in. I got some great up close shots with the hand held camera. They went to the bed.

Now it was Steve's turn to ham it up. "June's a great cocksucker but not quite as enthusiastic as you. I don't think it can get much harder so I'm ready to give you what you want."

June helped Marilyn up, laid her on the bed and lightly kissed her breasts. Steve got up on the bed his hard cock waving toward Marilyn's pussy. June was right at his side, took ahold of his now rigid cock and put the head of in her mouth and slobbered all over it . "So you want me to be more enthusiastic? I can be." Then she slipped it into Marilyn's cunt. What the hell was June doing?

I know just how we, a couple married for 28 years, have sex but those two were really putting on a show. Steve went at her with an energy I didn't know he possessed. Marilyn was likewise active with swirling her ass around, arching up off the bed, and saying "Fuck!" "Give it to me!" He was pulling almost all the way out and a few short strokes and pounding it back in. It was sort of like a demonstration from a "How To Do It" video.

June was hovering over them. "Hey, Marilyn, you know, Bob kind of likes to do it doggy style, uh with me on my hands and knees." I did like it from the back but June wasn't all that willing.

Steve pulled out and Marilyn got on her hands and knees. Her ass was waving around at the edge of the bed and Steve was rubbing his hands all over it. Then June was there, grabbed Steve's cock and, before guiding it to Marilyn's pussy, again took the head in her mouth and sucked on it. It wasn't clear whether she was trying to suck everything off it or trying to lubricate it, but it finally went into Marilyn who let out a little bit of a Yipe.

They were really going at it now with Steve holding her ass and thrusting into her, alternating with her driving her ass back to him.

I was moving around trying to get it all from the best angle. Marilyn shrieked, her head jerked back and her chest turned bright red. Steve grabbed her ass and held her tight to him. She collapsed on the bed and he slumped on the bed beside her.

I put the handheld camera down and was going over to check the one on the tripod when June was in front of me. "Can we find a place where, you know, the camera can take a picture of us?'

She unzipped my pants, pushing them down, extracting my, now swollen, cock and popping it into her mouth. She had never been much of a fan of felatio, but now showed enthusiasm, kisses, licks, rubbing it over her face and, somehow now bare, nipples and back into her mouth and, I couldn't believe it, down her throat. She gagged. I pulled her up and kissed her, tasting me. She went right back to my cock.

"Hey, I'm loving this, but I'd like to do a little for your pussy before I come."

We went to the bed. The camera was still on but Steve was not. He had rolled of Marilyn and was on his back. She was on her back with one hand rubbing her breast and the other on Steve's cock. June went over and knelt on the bed between Marilyn's legs. With June's ass wiggling seductively on the bed, I gave my cock a few tugs and placed it at June's pussy slid it in. She was as wet as I could remember and soon I was pressed to her ass. We got in a smooth rhythm with June driving back to meet my thrusts and loud smacks of flesh against flesh. I slowed down as I was watching the ripples running up June's ass and then she was not moving moving as much. I saw that June had her face between Marilyn's legs. Marilyn was playing with her nipples and staring as June ate her pussy. I continued to slowly fuck her, alternating between running my hands over her breasts, rubbing her clit, and smacking her ass. Her pussy was sending a signal she was about to come. June abandoned Marilyn's pussy and started slamming back and forth on my cock and then had one of her screaming orgasms. Wow, she hadn't one of those for a while.

We all rested for a few minutes. "OK, Steve we are ready to do what you really always wanted. June, can you manage the camera while I fuck Marilyn?" I had, of course, wanted my taking of Marilyn to be a sweet seductive affair but with us both naked, well I tried a little preliminary. I kissed her long and gently, caressed her breasts and ass, sucked on her nipples, and slipped a finger into her moist pussy.

"OK Steve! Is this what you wanted all along? You want to watch while Bb fucks me?"" She pushed me back on the bed, crawled up and took my cock in her mouth and with exaggerated slurping sounds and dramatic gestures, pulling slowly off my cock and then swooping down, sucking me in. She soon had me as hard as I can remember. She got up. "I know you wanted to see him fuck me but I am going to fuck him." She straddled me, guided my cock to her pussy and impaled herself. She sat there for a while just kind of wiggling and rotating around my cock, her hands on my chest. I was staring up at hard, dark nipples and a magnificent pair of breasts swaying above me. And then she started to move, first up and down, then back and forth, then a stirring motion in circles, and wow it seemed like everything at once. I lasted longer than I could have imagined but she came almost a caricature of what June had done with shrieks and squeks. Her chest turned bright red from her nipples to her neck and her cunt was sending ripples up and down my cock. I shot. Marilyn collapsed on top of me.

I was wondering how much of this was on camera, but maybe not much as next to us on the bed was June on splayed out on her back with Steve buried in her pussy. Steve was sort of gently moving in and out while June was doing all the work, moving her pussy in circles and arching up off the bed. Then Steve was slamming in making a smacking noise as he got as much of that cock in as possible. She came with even more noises than Marilyn had made. Steve pulled out and shot a load of come all over her.

We sort of laid there on the bed for a while and later took showers and cleaned up. We cuddled as partners on the bed for a while and slept.

June awakened us with coffee and some sweet rolls.

We all agreed to get together next week to look at the video. I hope most of it turned out, I can hardly wait to get started editing. Surely there are scenes that need to be reshot.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Video Shoot

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 230 milliseconds