• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Impregnation at a Wedding Pt. 03

Impregnation at a Wedding Pt. 03

The priest was in the garden. He was in his mid thirties, gentle, lanky, dark haired and dark eyed. He was currently engaged in conversation with Lucas's Aunt Frieda. She joined them and waited patiently until there was a lull in the conversation.

"Father, I'd love to talk to you, if you have a moment," she said, leading him away.

"What is it - er, Jilly, was it?" he said, confusedly. "This has been a wonderful party. Thank you so much for inviting me."

"Father," she said quietly. "I have sinned. I'd appreciate it if you had a moment to spare."

"What do you mean?" he said in bafflement, pushing his glasses up his nose. The poor man. He had no idea what she was about to say.

"Please, let's go in here," she said, pulling him into a small study lined with legal books.

"I need you to hear me out, father."

"I'm sure it's nothing too bad," he said gently but gravely. "But if you feel you must."

"Oh, it is very bad," she said innocently. "Today is my wedding day. And I don't know what's coming over me. I ate one of my best friend's pussies, and seduced my fiancé into coming inside me unprotected."

He looked at her, taken aback. Was there the slightest stirring in his trousers? There was clearly a split second as he thought about what to do.

"Why?" he said. She couldn't help notice the sheer curiosity mingled with stern disapproval in his voice.

"Why not?" she replied.

"All of us have impure thoughts at times - even - even," he said with hesitation, "well, all of us do. But you should have waited until you were married," he said.

"Oh, I know."

"So then you won't do it again."

"Oh, no - I will," Jilly said. "I'm very eager to do it again, and almost certainly will again. I've been thinking about which one of the groomsmen to fuck. I'm so hungry for cum right now."

The priest's cheeks flushed. He was clearly almost about to stammer out some sort of apology and leave the room. But at the last second, she saw his resolve stiffen.

"All right," he said. "Bend over the desk."

"What are you going to do?" said Jilly.

All traces of good nature had disappeared from his face. He looked firm, commanding, even disciplinarian.

"I said bend over," he said.

He paced back and forth. Jilly put her face against the papers and waited with bated breath. "Look, father, I was only trying to confess," she said. Her heart was pounding in terror. She willed someone, anyone, to come in.

"Line your legs up against the end of the desk. Put your face down against the desk. Don't move your hands."

She hardly had a choice. He had gripped her and was forcing her, head down onto the desk. She felt her ass cheeks burning in anticipation. She was sure she was about to get the spanking of her life.

Or, oh god. What was he going to do - fuck her?

"Please use a condom," she begged him.

He only laughed.

"I don't use condoms," he said cruelly. "If I fuck you, I'm going to make good and sure that you get knocked up."

The first blow on her ass was deceptively light. He'd spanked her. She sat up with a start, her tits quivering from the impact, breathing hard. He smacked her gently, then cupped the jiggling ass cheek, near the bottom, by the pussy.

She felt him smack her again. Then he ran his finger gently down the cleft of her pussy.

"So you'll do whatever you want, as long as it gets you off?" he said, with a little laugh, caressing her pussy.

She only wriggled her ass a little in reply.

"No matter how wrong or dirty?"

"Yes," she said. "Please don't fuck me!" She bit her lip to hold back a sob.

"Good," he said. "You don't want me to fuck you? That just makes it better."

His fingers worked their way expertly between her inner folds.

From one angle, she could see his trousers, his engorged cock.

Then, slowly but surely, she felt the tip of his cock nestling gently against her folds. He pushed in, rocking his hips in a gentle, swaying motion. Her own priest was fucking her from behind.

He moaned at the sight of her tits, encased in the gorgeous white silk. He loved the fact that she was just taking it, but if she struggled, that would make it even better.

Her cellphone pinged. It was Lucas. He had written, "Where are you?"

"Oh," said the priest, slightly taken aback, with his cock still in her. It was pulsing lightly. She tried frantically to writhe off of it.

"No," he said, putting a hand firmly on her back, so she didn't get off his cock. "Stay right where you are. Both of us might need access to your pussy."

They waited in bated breath.

"Hello," said Nathan as Lucas came in.

"Lucas," said Jilly. "Lucas, please! I need you to stop this now."

"I see you were recently spanking my fiancé," Lucas said, gesturing to Jilly's red, exposed ass.

"Fucking her is even better. Her pussy feels amazing," said Father Nathan. Lucas laughed in delight.

She felt the priest caress her ass once again. He landed a gentle slap on her behind. His cock was still inside her, even though Lucas was standing right there, seemingly enjoying her ravishment.

Father Nathan gently ran his finger up and down her pussy and found her clit, then tasted her juices. Helpless, Jilly's pussy was absolutely sopping wet. It had seeped through seemingly several layers of her dress. Worse, his cock was so thick and delicious that with stroke that she started to gasp.

"Yeah, that's good," said Lucas. "She likes that; that keep going. Harder."

"Oh, god. Oh god. Oh god," said Jilly.

Father Nathan was big. He gyrated his hips and grabbed her ass. She pushed back against him as he mauled her tits under her desk.

He pumped harder and harder. She was about to come. I want him to come in me too, she thought suddenly and nonsensically. I hope he knocks me up. Then, what! No!

He started to hammer her frantically. He gripped her hips as if there were no tomorrow, rutting. Despite herself the idea of him coming a load inside her turned her on. She began to shake against the desk, first her legs, then her whole body, and then an incredible, almost out of body seizmic orgasm. Then came the unmistakable warmth as her insides were filled with his hot and sticky semen. He jetted once, twice, three times, four times... it seemed to go on forever and ever. She knew that the chances were good she was pregnant.

He ran a hand under her body and squeezed her tits possessively.

"Ok, it's my turn," said Lucas. He unzipped his pants.

"Lucas, no!" she gasped, in shame.

He held her down on the desk. The cock inside her felt big and thick, warm and engorged. His thighs were thick and powerful, as he thrust into her hungrily and greedily.

Soon her heat started rising and she came, desperately, with him firmly inside her. There was no question of pulling out or turning back.

He came for the third time that day, planting even yet more sticky seed inside her used and abused cumhole.

Father Nathan put his up-until-then virgin cock inside her up-until-then virgin ass. She felt Lucas stiffen and groan under her and miraculously, get hard again inside her pussy. Both men began pushing at her hard from both sides, as if trying frantically to be the one to fill her deeper, more fully satiate her needs. She was overwhelmed in warmth, maleness, and grunting.

Father Nathan came first. "Oh," groaned Lucas. "Oh." As if involuntarily, she reached down and caressed his balls, sending yet another jet of hot spunk into her own pussy.

She was now gushing with cum from every orifice.

And she loved it. She wanted more, for them to paint her insides until she was knocked up.

Then she followed them into the garden for the ceremony. As they went to the altar, nobody could guess that Jilly's pussy was heavily seeded and dripping.

It hadn't been a pure wedding, or an innocent one, but it had certainly been a white one.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Impregnation at a Wedding Pt. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 305 milliseconds