• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Making Out: A Base Too Far

Making Out: A Base Too Far

Jeanette was stuck in traffic. She had intended to leave work early to avoid this, but a few last minute projects were given to her and she ended up leaving later then she wanted to. She checked her makeup again. She was nervous. Her mascara made her long eyelashes pop even more. Her lips were a bright red. She had even put a little color on her cheeks. Normally she did not wear makeup, well perhaps a brownish-red lipstick, but even then it would eventually be replaced by chap-stick throughout the day. She was dating someone new though and had been dating for almost a month now. Lately, in the last two weeks, making out had been getting particularly steamy. She could feel her belly growing warm in anticipating of seeing Jeff today. She had checked her clock throughout the day at work. Enjoyed talking with him on her lunch break. Her coworkers had noticed her distractions, in fact the bright red lipstick she wore had been given to her by a coworker, "Try this, trust me, it will light him on fire!" Finally, she could see her highway exit up ahead. She managed to make the drive in just under an hour. She took a minute in the parking lot to compose herself one last time and then she gathered up her purse contents and went to his apartment.

They had a nice dinner that he cooked, steaks on the grill and accompaniments. They watched a movie on DVD while nestled in each other's arms. Some romance comedy with a few funny lines. Now they laid side by side on the floor, heads propped up by pillows.

He was kissing her and cuddling. She felt his hand sliding down her leg, to her knee, he caressed her there around the back of the knee while whispering to her "The flesh behind the knee is very sensitive." He glided his hand upwards bringing the hem of her dress with it. His hand was moving along the inside of her thigh, she held her breath as his thumb brushed against her panties. Then she felt his hand on her panties, still bringing the hem of her skirt upwards. His fingers slid over her pubic area. It was too much, she lifted her hips to him and parted her thighs slightly, she felt his hand slide downwards a bit back between her thighs, his fingers and thumb spread out and she parted her legs even further at his urging. He brought his hand up along her sex and she could feel it on her labia. She was already swollen, her belly was afire from his touch, from a day of thinking about him touching her like this. He began to rub her and tease her, pressing along her cunt, she could feel his fingers begin to wick her oils of love to her panties.

Jeanette reached down and slid her hand along his chest to his belly then to his groin. She could feel the outline of his cock in his pants. She had not ever seen his cock, she had felt it through his pants a few times like this. It seemed big to her. Not long, but thick. Well thicker than the several cocks she had experience with so far. Much thicker she thought. Or perhaps it was just the fact that she had only handled it like this through his clothing. She was stroking it up and down and she could feel it growing still further. She fumbled for his pants button. It was difficult to free it with one hand, but finally with a strong tug she managed to open it. She grasped the hasp on his zipper and brought it down slowly afraid the zipper, which was along his cock shaft, would somehow get caught on him. Finally, she felt his cock through the thin fabric of his underwear. She could not quite bring her fingers around it and she could not tell if that was because of its girth or the constraints of his underwear, ether way she was sure the thing was thick. She could feel him lifting his hips to her touch. Then he turned to his side and began to kiss and breathe into her ear. Jeanette turned to him and lifted her left leg over his, wrapping it along the back of his legs, pulling him toward her. As they lay side-by-side she pressed her hips to his until she could feel his thick manhood along her wanton crevice. He pressed himself along her back and forth, Jeanette began to moan, with soft low moans. Then she began to feel her clit unfurl and his cock sliding along that as well. Her moans became more urgent, higher in pitch and louder. He began to drive his cock into her so that his cock head would grind into her swollen clit at the end of each stroke. She could feel her wetness spreading along her panties, she was wet for him.

"I have no condoms here." Jeff told her.

She smiled at him, her eyes filled with wonder "Oh God, I am not on birth control, it will be okay, we'll just play some." And she pressed herself to him willingly. It was not like they were having sex, just some dry humping. Jeanette was not worried.

Then he took control, grabbing her wrists and pressing her onto her back, following her over so he was on top of her. Jeanette could feel his cock pressing more firmly into her now, her labia pressing along the sides of his thick cock. She closed her eyes to perceive even better the cock sliding along her and pressing into her swollen clit. She tried to move her arm but he held her arms above her head with his strong hands. Jeanette spread her legs further and lifted her heels and pressed them into the backs of his thighs. Encouraging him to press into her even harder. She felt him crossing her wrists above her head then he took hold of both her wrists in his right hand, freeing up his left. Jeanette bit her lower lip, she became aware of how loud she had gotten and did not want his neighbors to hear her sexual moans. She felt him pulling his pants lower, then his underwear. His cock now slid along them separated only by her lacy cotton panties. She could feel her wetness spreading along the front of her panties as he continued to rut atop her. She encouraged him with her heels pressing the back of his thighs and with her voice with each along her erogenous clit.

She could feel him releasing her right wrist then whispering to her he said, "Slide your hand down under your panties to your cunt and rub yourself until you feel like you are going to cum. But tell me when you are ready and how close you are...and do not cum without telling me first!"

Jeanette immediately complied, "Oh God yes!" she wanted to cum for him like this, stroking herself as he rutted atop her.

Jeanette slid her hand down her side then along her belly as he gyrated above her. She pressed her fingertips to her clit, circling it a few times teasing herself. Stopping as his cock pressed along her. Then she began to press her clit left to right under her fingertips crushing hard to herself, snapping it under her fingertips, then she felt his cock head pressing upwards again, this time she pulled her hand from her panties and pressed her fingers on his cock forcing it into herself. Guiding it to her clit, it felt wonderful, that thick head she had never felt before pressing into her sensitive nub. She wanted to feel his flesh on her clit directly and as he withdrew this time she lifted her hips and slid her underwear down a bit. She repeated this through several strokes until her cunt was fully exposed and his shaft was pressing along her sexual length. She thought she felt his cock grow firmer and larger as she did this but was not sure. Now as she pressed her fingertips to his cock head she could feel a slipperiness there, his precum, he was oozing for her. She tried to imagine this cock inside of her, its thick head, that ridge feeling every inch of her, impaling her.

She lifted her hips to him, she did not know why, it would have been easy for him to press his cock into her but he did not. The warmth in her belly was now a fire that she had to contain, to dam up. She was close. She held her breath through a few strokes then knew she could not last much longer like this.

"I am close!" she whispered releasing just a little of her held breath.

She felt his cock slide down her wet sex withdrawing, she moved her fingers to her clit wanting to stroke herself to completion.

"Do not cum" He ordered her with a firm voice.

She felt his cock sliding along her again returning upwards. Then it paused at the top of his stroke pressing her fingers on it driving it into her clit, sliding it right and left over her erogenous nub.

"If you cum," he said menacingly, "I am going to put my cock in you!"

Jeanette knew she was to close, "Oh God I want to cum!" she said with a squeak as she pressed her hips upwards at him to press his cock even harder into nub.

"You can cum," he informed her, "but then I am going to fuck your cunt."

His cock withdrew along her wet crevice. As he slid forward again Jeanette lifted her hips to him and she felt his cock head sliding into her labia, he shift his angle a bit and still slid along her though, she needed to cum. Her fingers pressed his cock to her clit, faster now as she still lifted her hips to him.

She felt her orgasm begin, suddenly realizing that it meant his bare cock would soon be in her, she begged him "Please do not cum inside of me!" Her core muscles tightened and she began to spasm. A minute maybe two passed as she contracted again and again under him. She rode the bliss of her orgasmic waves again and again. She always came like this, external stimulation. She had never been able to cum from a cock inside of her. She became aware of her surroundings as his cock pressed into her labia and poised at her vaginal opening. She pressed her right hand to his chest in a lame attempt to stop him. He grabbed her upper arm and pulling her arm away then pinning above her head by her wrist.

"You came didn't you?" he whispered to her.

"Yes and now you are going to," she began then felt his naked cock sliding into her as she finished "fuck me."

Jeanette felt the thickness of his cock as he pressed it into her, just the head so far. Then it withdrew slightly, pulling partially out then her thrust it into her again. Her wet naked flesh pressed upon him, yielding to it, her cunt was juicy and ready to feel him. Slowly he slid his thick cock into her, her body squeezing tight around it. She could now understand the desire for flesh on flesh contact. To many times a condom would make her dry out or it would leave a slick residue in her. Skin on skin was wonderful.

She felt him leaning down to her, "Your sopping hot cunt feels good, I can still feel the pulsing of your orgasm squeezing me." he whispered.

She could only think of the naked cock in her, some of his own slipperiness adding to hers. She was suddenly worried, "Please don't cum inside of me!" she begged him opening her eyes to see him smiling down at her.

"I will make you a deal." he said, "I will not cum inside of you, if you do not have another orgasm."

Jeanette knew that was not going to happen, she never came again after she had cum once. Her clit was hypersensitive now and she had never had an orgasm from internal fucking in her life.

"Yes I agree." she said eagerly, wondering how long he could fuck before he would need to cum. She wondered how much sperm was in precum and if he would withdraw when he came.

He smiled as she agreed and pressed the last several inches of his cock slide into her, she felt the tip of his cock pressing at her cervix and grimaced in discomfort. His length was deceptive because of his girth. Then he withdrew entirely from her and grabbed her and effortlessly repositioned her onto her hands and knees. He knelt behind her between her legs. She felt his cock pressing into her, then entering her, deep, deeper, fully, his tip not pressing into her cervix from this angle. Jeanette felt filled completely, the hollowness she had felt for the last few weeks was finally now filled, with his cock. She had felt something as he slid into her though, an area at the front of her cunt was suddenly causing her new pleasures. She looked back at him astonished, it had never done this before. He quickened his pace and then his testicles began to sway into her still hypersensitive clit. She realized now that she could perhaps come again. He may make her cum with his cock. She saw him smiling smugly at her.

"You have a strategy don't you?" he asked her with no emotion in his voice. His cock slicing into her depths the head of it scrapping her internal G spot.

"I did not know it could be like this!" Jeanette answered him in amazement. She tried holding her breath through a few strokes, instead of dulling the sensation it enhanced it.

"Are you aware that already my precum is seeping from my cock deeply into you?" he asked her.

Jeanette imagined his cum seeping from the tip of his cock into her, she held herself still. He slowed his rutting in her, then she heard and felt his hand slap her right ass cheek. She was startled for a moment.

"I asked you a question." He reminded her.

"What can I do?" she asked him.

Her other ass cheek received a blow from his hand. Jeanette jumped, it stung for just a moment. She could tell he wanted her to meet his thrusts again, she felt him sliding into her, the head of his cock pressing into her sensitive spot. Her hips again pressed back to meet the thrust, she even tilted her hips a bit to keep the pressure of his shaft along her sweet spot.

"I can offer you a suggestion but you may not like it, would you like to hear it?" He asked.

She was now eagerly meeting each of his thrusts, she did not know how she was going to get him to cum first already her belly was hot and that heat was spreading from there. She did her best to hold it back, dam it away as best she could but she knew she was reaching the point where she did not care, she wanted the orgasm now, damn the consequences later.

"Yes, please tell me how I can get you to come first!" she said begging him.

"Call me Master and do what I tell you. Agreed?" He told her.

She smiled, kneeling beneath him, a red glow on her ass cheeks. Jeff was already in charge, she knew that. "Yes I agree, Master!" she replied with a bit more enthusiasm than she intended.

"Put your face down looking to one side, put your hands behind your head and entwine them together in your hair." He said and she felt his cock begin a strong rhythm in and out of her cunt.

"Yes Master!" She gasped, she could feel his balls swaying into her sensitive clit. She put her cheek to the carpeted floor and looked to her right, she put her hands behind her head and made sure she wove them through her hair. She pressed herself over his cock, squeezing him in her sex sleeve. She heard him begin to grunt in pleasure as he rutted in her, her sexual dam was filling though, she wondered what she looked like with her ass up and her face down, her hands entwined in her hair. So far he had been kneeling behind her, she imagined his back was straight and his hands were either grasping her waist or swatting her ass. Now she felt him hunch over her, pressing his chest to her back, one of his strong large hands wrapped around hers, squeezing her hair and hands tighter. She felt her hair pulling a bit, not enough to hurt though. Then she felt his other hand, definitely his right hand touch her side then press down her abdomen, lower still, slowing as he touched her pubic hairs. His fingertips slid through her hairs to her clit. Then she felt his fingers slide along each side of her nub, it was sensitive, she was surprised it was not too delicate for him to touch. She felt his fingers tips begin to stroke along each side of it.

"Oh God Master!" she cried out in pleasure. Jeanette immediately felt the reminiscences of her previous orgasm stir. His cock was deep in her and pressing her inner button, that would be a different, new orgasm.

"Yes?" he replied.

"You are going to make me cum again aren't you?" She asked.

In answer she felt his hand leave her clit and strike her right ass cheek, harder this time then the previous times. She flinched but the hand in her hair and his impaling cock did not let her move much. "Each time you fail to call me Master I will spank you!" She felt his other hand leave her hair and swat her left ass cheek. As she felt his right hand leave her again she realized what he wanted from her.

"Master. Master!" she cried out excitedly.

Now he again grasped her hands that were still in her hair. This time though he began to pull her upwards, she struggled to lift herself so that not all the pressure would be in her hair and arms. She felt his right hand move into her cunt again and settle alongside her nub and began to stroke it up and down, not crushing it but still the sensation was erotic, it was as though he was stroking it like a miniature cock.

His fingers slid over her clit, pressing it to her abdomen, snapping the rubbery thing under each finger just the way she liked. She could feel his cock sliding along her G spot but now, positioned upwards like this his cock was pressing at the depths of each stroke uncomfortably into her cervix opening.

"Cum for me slut, cum for me!" he ordered her.

His left hand slipped from hers and went to her left wrist, he pulled her upwards a bit more. Jeanette could take no more, her dam was full and nothing could bring her back again. She let go and her orgasm over took her.

"Oh God Master!" she cried out as her orgasm began. She could not tell where it began exactly her clit or her G spot, but it built stronger then she had felt before. She rode the orgasmic waves again and again, when she came to her senses she could feel juices drooling down her thighs, he still held her horizontal to the floor, his cock was buried deep within her, she felt it inside at the opening to her cervix, it felt strange, no cock had been that deep in her before, her cervix was open she felt or different at least, it was not painful.

"Oh slut, now I get to cum inside of you!" he said as she felt his cock pressing harder into her.

"Cum in me Master, please fill me with your seed!" she urged him unexpectedly. She did not care about any consequences she wanted his cock, his cum, she needed it. Her body was spasming still in orgasm.

She could feel his need, he began thrusting more forcefully into her. She was meeting his thrusts surprised at how deep his penetration was into her.

"Where do you want my cum slut?" he growled.

Enduring the pain from pulling her own hair she tried to turn so she could see him as she replied "In me, fill me, I beg you Master!" And she could feel her cervix pulsing and opening further, her own whorish body so wanted that seed deep in her womb.

"Even though I may impregnate you?" He asked.

"Yes Master, fill me with your seed, I beg you Master!" she replied wanting that seed in her, she wanted to feel cum spurting inside of her for the first time. She could feel herself squeezing on him, not just orgasmic pulses but her own voluntary muscles squeezing his cock trying to milk it!

She felt him pull her up a bit more then press his hips into hers, she pressed back and his cock pressing uncomfortably at her cervix, it paused and she heard him grunt. Then she felt it, a spraying deep inside her and the warmth of his cum as it shot again and again into her deepest crevice. "Fucking slut, take my cum!" Her right ass cheek received a slap, hard with each emission of his cock he rained down a spanking on her ass. She could feel the slurry of juices inside of her as his cock began to deflate. He had filled her well and deep. Never before had she felt a man's seed inside of her. She worried thinking of the potential consequences. He lowered her face to the ground and then both his hand began to squeeze her ass cheeks. She realized she had tears on her face, she was not sad, she was happy, joyous, she had never been fucked like this. She loved it! She looked back at him and saw the smug, satisfied look of a content lover. She was pleased she could give him such pleasures.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Making Out: A Base Too Far

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 268 milliseconds