• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Howl with Me Ch. 05

Howl with Me Ch. 05

I'm on a roll! Now that I have renewed passion in this story, I can't stop writing! Hope you guys enjoy the fifth installment of this story. Thank you again to FieroGT1988 for your invaluable assistance. I can always count on you to be completely honest with me to help me create the best possible story. As always, feedback is appreciated, good or bad.

Enjoy!

~Becca~

*****

Rachel woke up shivering. She looked over, expecting to see Daniel, but was instead met with an empty bed. She let out a sad sigh. A little disappointed, Rachel dragged herself out of bed and padded to the adjoining bathroom. Walking in, her reflection caught her attention. She turned and gasped at what she saw. Varying sizes of purplish bruises covered her body. She noticed they were in abundance around her hips.

Smiling a little at the memory of the mind blowing sex she'd had, Rachel reached into the over-sized shower and fiddled with the knobs until the temperature was to her liking. She stepped in and without further ado, started rinsing the sweat and sleep from her tired body. I wish Daniel were here, she thought wistfully. I'll be there shortly, love, wait for me. A voice that wasn't her own said. Paranoid that someone was in the bathroom with her, Rachel quickly poked her head out of the shower to make sure she was alone. I'm going crazy, she thought. Hardly, the voice chuckled, You just have me in your head now. Oh. She forgot she and Daniel now had a mind-link.

Looking around the spacious shower, Rachel found a stand-alone rack that had a plethora of different shampoos, conditioners, and body washes. She found this a little curious, seeing as most of them were what one would consider "girly" soaps. Rachel was surprised to feel a flare of jealousy. How many women have showered in here? She thought to herself, forgetting Daniel was privy to her thoughts.

Don't worry, my love, Daniel's voice said, we didn't know which one would be to your liking, so we bought a bunch of different things. I have never let any women shower in that shower. She let out a relieved breath she hadn't realized she'd been holding. She had only known Daniel for a short time but the emotions coursing through her were significantly stronger than any she had experienced before. She closed her eyes and began soaping up her dark hair with a cucumber scented shampoo.

Out of nowhere, she felt hands gripping her hips. They pulled her backwards so her body was flush against the intruder. Rachel immediately relaxed, feeling the increasingly familiar feel of Daniel's body pressed tightly against her. She leaned her head back against him and let out a contented sigh. This was home. In her mate's arms. The feeling of being whole and complete now that she had Daniel was so amazing and calming. She didn't know how she had ever lived without Daniel. If you could even consider her existence before Daniel "living".

Daniel began soaping her up with an exfoliating body scrub. He started at her taut stomach, rubbing in small circles, all around, slowly moving upwards towards Rachel's ample breasts. He began kneading them. Softly at first, he squeezed, rubbed, and fondled her breasts until she was panting with need. He pinched and rolled her nipples between his thumb and forefinger, making her grind her hips against him, making his wolf fight to get out and slam his hard cock into her. He trailed his fingers upwards, soaping up her neck and moving down to her shoulders and then her back.

Squirting more soap onto his hands, Daniel began to give Rachel the best back massage she had ever gotten. She began to melt under his skillful fingertips. Daniel chuckled, "I went to Massage Therapy School."

"Of course you did," Rachel said dreamily, "You jus' keep gettin' better and better, don'tcha?" She slurred, becoming more and more relaxed under his careful ministrations. Removing the shower head from its holder, Daniel carefully rinsed her off before putting it back. The combination of his magical hands gently rubbing her, along with the exfoliating beads in the soap, made for a very happy Rachel. She closed her eyes in blissful content. It was over too soon.

Daniel noticed her disappointment, "I'm sorry, my sweet, I would like nothing more than to shove you against the wall and fuck you 'til you scream, but I have to get back to the meeting I was in." With that, Daniel stepped out of the shower and quickly dried himself off with a fluffy white towel before putting his clothes on and walking out the door as fast as he came in.

Rachel was left dumbstruck. Hey! You can't just come in here, tease me like that, and walk away! She yelled at Daniel in her mind. I'm truly sorry, my sweet, we both have a long day ahead. I will see you this evening after my meetings are over. He replied, setting her at least a little bit at ease. Needing to be satisfied, Rachel reached down, placed her finger on her clit, and began rubbing it in fast circles. Due to the teasing she had received, it wasn't long before she felt her orgasm tear through her, making her legs give out which caused her to have to grab onto the shampoo rack to keep herself from falling. Rachel lingered in the shower a little longer, taking time to choose a conditioner and face wash to use. When she was clean, she got out of the shower and used Daniel's discarded towel to dry off. Someone needs to teach that man how to hang up a wet towel. Daniel chuckled in the back of her mind. Once again, she forgot he could hear her. Oh well. She was right, not everyone was born into a pack that had Omegas waiting on them hand and foot, she mentally admonished him.

Shaking her head to herself, Rachel walked out of the bathroom and into the bedroom naked, using the towel to dry her hair as she walked. Whilst lowering the towel, Rachel noticed a shape out of the corner of her eye. Alarmed, she whirled towards it and was shocked to see Kiana sitting cross-legged on the bed, an amused smile playing on her lips. Rachel quickly wrapped the towel around herself in an effort to protect her modesty. "Uh, hi there, Kiana. I wasn't expecting anyone would be here. Sorry for... well... flashing you..." She chucked awkwardly. Rachel was struck by how gorgeous Kiana was; she hadn't really noticed before. Her lustrous brown hair fell over her shoulders in soft waves to just past her shoulders, framing her face nicely. She had a gorgeous oval shaped face as well with hazel eyes, full lips, and a button nose. She almost looked child-like.

Kiana laughed loudly with one of those laughs that made you want to join in. It was warm and welcoming and put Rachel more at ease. She felt a more natural smile find its way onto her face. "Sorry, Rachel, I forget you're not used to being naked around other people. Since we can't wear clothes when shifting, we're used to being naked around each other. There's a shelving unit near the edge of the forest that borders the den that we use to store our clothes and other belongings before shifting and going for a run or hunt or whatever. If we shifted with our clothes on they would be ruined, so we're all used to being naked around each other and don't really think much of it," Kiana explained.

"Yeah, that makes sense," Rachel replied.

"You'll get used to it," Kiana said dismissively.

Oh, I forgot I was to be turned into a werewolf. Everything felt so natural and right, she forgot she was about to make a decision that would completely change her world.

"Come on!" Kiana squealed excitedly, "You have a long day ahead of you. Come, let's put you in something worthy of the Alpha female's first debut!" Kiana pulled Rachel to the closet. Expecting it to be empty, Rachel was surprised to see a full closet of clothes. Some, a little under half, was clearly Daniel's. The rest of the closet was filled with any outfit imaginable. From ballgowns to summer dresses to jeans to blouses, this dream closet held anything Rachel could want and more. As she stood gawking at all the designer labels, Kiana was chattering excitedly about who knows what while she pulled out outfit after outfit. Rachel knew this would take a while.

Finally deciding on a strapless pale yellow summer dress that was fitted at the top and flowed down to just past her knees, Rachel and Kiana walked out the front door of the mansion and down the long driveway. "Where are we going?" Rachel asked.

"I want to introduce you to Shayna, the pack beautician. Her mate is Liam, the owner of La Lune, also pack Beta," That explains how Daniel got us a table at La Lune when we went on that date. "She is sooooo talented!" Kiana gushed, "She does everything from haircuts and highlights to toenails. You are getting the complete make-over! I want you to be perfect for the turning ceremony!"

"About that... When is it?" Rachel asked.

"Tomorrow! It's good that Daniel found you when he did and not, say, a week from now because then you would have to wait longer to turn. Tomorrow is the full moon and that's the only time someone can be properly turned because the connection to the goddess Luna is the strongest. If you are turned without the proper blessings and ceremonies, you and the pack you join become tainted, like Randal's pack, the pack that abducted you," She explained.

"What exactly happens during the ceremony?" Rachel inquired. She couldn't believe she hadn't asked sooner.

Kiana started leading Rachel off of the main driveway and down a small dirt footpath into the forest. "Well, in order for you to become one of us, you need the goddess Luna's blessing. Just as the original werewolves came into existence, the only way to become a wolf is with a Goddess's magic. In order to invoke her magic, there must be a ceremony. The whole pack gathers for it. It is truly a spectacular event. One of the pack elders, in your case, I believe it will be Rose, will invoke the Goddess and pray to her, asking her to infuse Daniel with her magic. He will then bite you and the blessing will flow from him into you. Once you have the werewolf blessing in you, you will start to transform. Your transformation may be a little painful the first few times, but you'll get used to it. Then we all shift and go on a hunt."

Wow. Rachel was a bit shocked that there was so much to it. She had expected it to be like in movies when they just bit the person and they turned at the full moon. The way the pack did it seemed much more beautiful and special.

"Here we are!" Said Kiana, they had arrived at a wooden cabin. Pushing open the door without knocking, first Kiana, then Rachel walked into what Rachel thought was the nicest cabin she had ever seen. Once you stepped over the threshold, you could hardly tell you were in a wooden cabin in the middle of the woods. Ot looked like a posh New York penthouse. It had a 'Mod' theme. Crazy colors and shapes everywhere, Rachel was wide eyed.

"Shayna!" Called Kiana, walking down a hallway to their left. "Rachel is here for her appointment!" Kiana led her into a very fancy-looking salon. It had a massage table and facial area against one wall, a massage chair for pedicures, a table for manicures, and against the third wall was clearly everything you could possibly need for a fully functioning hair salon and more. Rachel was extremely impressed and amazed.

"Yes, yes, my dear, I could hear you from a mile away, no need to shout at me." Came a low raspy voice from behind them. Rachel and Kiana turned around to see a gorgeous ebony skinned woman saunter towards them. She oozed sex appeal. From long legs that seemed to go on forever, to her perfectly straight hair that hung down her back in a sleek high pony tail, this woman was the picture of feminine beauty. She wore a flowy lavender blouse that hung low in the back, showing off her toned and slightly muscled back. "Welcome, dear Alpha," She said in her low, sultry voice, "Are you ready for your makeover?"

Rachel nodded, at a loss for words. "There's not too much I need to do, you're already so gorgeous as it is..." She trailed off, motioning for Rachel to sit in the salon chair. "Hmm... Let's see..."

*****

5 hours later...

Rachel and Kiana walked down the driveway towards the mansion, arm in arm, the sunset behind the enormous house making a scene meant to be framed and put on a wall. As they approached the large circle drive at the front of the mansion, a sleek sports bike came zooming past them, very narrowly missing Rachel. Rachel and Kiana whirled towards where the offending rider was dismounting their bike in the huge garage. The rider removed his helmet and Rachel realized he was a she when she saw her release her long blonde locks which fell in perfect curls to her pert butt. Placing her helmet on the bike, the woman walked away from Kiana and Rachel and through the door in the large garage that led into the mansion as if she owned the place, not even giving them a second glance.

Rachel turned towards Kiana, a million questions and angry words about to tumble from her mouth. She was silenced by Kiana's expression. She looked murderous. "Liza thinks she can just come in here, completely disrespect you, our new Alpha, and just walk away? No way. That bitch is going to pay." Rachel was shocked at Kiana's complete personality change. No longer was Kiana the easygoing, bubbly woman from before. Instead, Kiana was a pissed off almost-half-wolf, growling quietly and baring her teeth. Rachel was surprised. She didn't know one could just have their nails become claws and their teeth elongate and sharpen. She thought there were only two transformations for a werewolf; hybrid and wolf. Clearly she was mistaken.

Grabbing her wrist so tightly it almost hurt, Kiana pulled Rachel up the stairs and through the large wooden doors that led to the grand entrance hall. Kiana pulled Rachel through many hallways and finally stopped in front of a door behind which were many voices, all talking loudly, trying to be heard. Kiana reached out and pushed the door open, revealing 7 large males crowded around a conference table, all arguing over something. Rachel's eyes immediately went to the head of the table where her mate was sitting silently, arms crossed over his chest. A slight frown marring his face. The next time he took a breath, he turned towards the door, his eyes widening and a huge grin forming on his face. Standing up from the table, Daniel strode across the room and scooped Rachel up into his arms, crushing his lips to hers, a low grown rumbling in his chest.

"You look amazing," He said, looking down at her with adoration in his eyes. Her black locks had been cut so that they fell to the middle of her back in straight, sexy layers. Rachel blushed in response to his compliment.

"Hate to interrupt you two lovebirds but I would like to speak to you, Alpha," Said Kiana to their left. They hadn't noticed it, but the entire room had shushed and were staring at the two Alphas. Kiana reached forward and pulled Daniel, who pulled Rachel, out into the hallway, shutting the door behind them. The three of them started walking down the hallway so they would be out of earshot from the conference room. Rachel and Daniel were walking side by side, their arms around each other, Rachel's hand in Daniel's back pocket. She couldn't believe how comfortable she felt around this man and how close they were after such a short time. Her earlier anger at the blonde woman quickly dissipating and being replaced by warmth.

Finally stoping their long walk down the hallways, Kiana turned and entered a cozy sitting room with two small love-seats facing each other. Plopping down on one, she motioned for Rachel and Daniel to sit on the other. They did, Rachel snuggling up to Daniel, who wrapped his arm around her shoulders and pulled her close. "You need to put a collar on Liza. She is completely out of line." Kiana said, with no preamble. Seeing the confused look on his face, Kiana continued, "When we were walking back from Shayna's place, she whipped past us on her bike, almost hitting Rachel!" Daniel let out a little growl at this.

"You're right, she is way out of line. Consider it handled. Now, if you don't mind, I'm going to take my mate to our room." With that, Daniel stood up, pulling Rachel up into his arms, and walked to their room.

"Daniel, who is Liza?" Rachel asked as they entered the suite. He knew she would ask eventually.

"You may remember her, she was our server at La Lune. She also happens to be an ex of mine. We have been together on and off for quite some time. She was the acting Alpha Female of the pack before you came along" Rachel felt an anger rising up in her unlike any before. This bitch was way out of line. Daniel was hers, and she would fight to keep it that way. Hearing her thoughts, Daniel chuckled, "Now, now, little wolf. Don't go storming off after Liza. She's not worth it. Plus, until you're a wolf, you're vulnerable."

Grumbling to herself, Rachel walked into their closet and after searching for a little bit, found a sexy lace and silk nightgown which she pulled on before walking back out to their bedroom. She was pleasantly surprised to find dinner waiting for her. It had been a long day and she was tired and hungry. She quickly scarfed down a few pieces of chicken as Daniel ate his own, often sneaking glances at her new look. When they were finished, Rachel curled up with Daniel on their large bed. Do not worry, my sweet, tomorrow will be a better day. Daniel sent the thought just as he sensed Rachel falling asleep.

To be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Howl with Me Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 371 milliseconds