• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Hide and Seek Pt. 03

Hide and Seek Pt. 03

1234

Matthew sat in his study. He was pondering, he was thinking about himself.

What was he doing? A few days before he had been a good loyal husband to Sarah. Not a single extra marital adventure; he had not put a foot or rather a penis wrong once in all their time of marriage; not even one casual misdemeanour - though it had been a close thing with Trish Dalton, she of the red dress and string of pearls at that Gala dinner. He had so nearly gone up to her room. After all, had he not been most cordially invited for a nightcap with a very clear implication? And hadn't she given him such a look the next day at breakfast in the hotel? He had later sort of rather regretted his decision; so he had never got to see what her breasts that had almost spilled out of that red dress were really like - to say nothing of other things. He still thought of what might have been - the discarded red dress and Trish in just the pearls. Yes indeed, just the pearls. Now, in the course of a few days he had fucked four girls young enough to be his daughters: which Trish certainly was not - though still fantastic to look at.

Not one but four! He was in right up to his neck. Four sweet little pudenda to stick his cock into - and he had, yes, he certainly had. He was in it up to his neck or up to his balls more accurately. How was it all going to end? Well, at least the girls would soon be off at uni. or on gap years. He'd miss the sex but... no, it was no use; if he was really going to enjoy his luck whilst it lasted he was going to have to get himself 'done.' Matthew picked up the 'phone.

Next morning found Matthew once more exposing his tackle to women. Not young women but women with very sharp knives and a very professional demeanour. The nurse lifting his penis away from his balls and dabbing his scrotum with antiseptic and anaesthetic and the doctor ready to do the deed.

"You won't feel anything, Matthew."

He did not and, only a little later, was back home with a piece of plaster over a small wound to his scrotum and an injunction from the doctor to refrain from sex for a couple of days, 'though she had a man in only a couple of weeks before who had told her, on his next visit, that he had gone straight home and bedded the wife!'

Matthew had been lucky to get such an early appointment due to a cancellation. Virtually the decision made and the disconnection job done. It had all happened within three hours. Matthew felt a little sorry for himself, no longer fertile, no longer really a full man - but certainly not castrated - hardly! No, certainly not, now he was ready to spray the cervixes of all of his new found young friends with impunity - and, if they let him, he intended to take full advantage of the opportunity and do a great deal of spraying!

Of course he needed to bring a 'sample' in for checking in a few weeks' time but the job should have been done. Perhaps a 'discharge' or two to clear the tubes of remaining spermatozoa but in all likelihood he was no longer capable of fathering.

Matthew smiled. So much nicer an idea if the sample could be extracted by the doctor or nurse (or both). Neither young but neither unattractive. So nice to have had a slim latex covered glove working him. "Come on Matthew, you can do it; come on, into this tube; are you about ready? Oh yes, well done, Matthew, what a nice lot; oops still coming! Well, that is a sample and a half I must say. That is what we medical people call a Cadbury!"

Of course he told Sarah and she was more than pleased. "And about time. Well done, Matt. Thanks."

"Do you want to see?"

"No. And I thought you were meant to refrain... Show me tonight but I've seen Elastoplast before, you know."

"My friends are coming over for a sleepover tomorrow."

"That'll be nice."

"Mum and Dad'll be away.""

"Ah."

Ah, indeed! That sounded interesting. Was he going to be invited to sleep over too? But, alas, he couldn't. He really couldn't. Sarah was not away.

"Friends? Emma, Morgan, Charlotte and...?"

"Oh, no, no one else: just the three."

"No more?"

"No, promise."

"Charlotte appearing was a bit of a shock."

"That was the idea. Um, we wondered if you would like to join us?"

"I could, I think, I suppose, later - for a time - and..."

'And' indeed!

It had been funny meeting Vickie in the supermarket completely by chance - as in it not being planned. Clearly as it was the local supermarket Matthew did tend to meet people he knew there. A conversation with Matthew's eyes darting about. It was not a conversation to be overheard - it rather revealed just what he had been up to with Vickie and her young friends.

The result, the surprising result of a conversation in a supermarket, was a naked middle aged man sneaking out into his garden in the dark completely naked.

Useful, very useful that Sarah tended to go to bed early to be ready for teaching the next day. Often Matthew stayed downstairs watching television long after Sarah had gone to bed. Not actually quite so usual for him to bathe first and then come down again in pyjamas but Sarah had not commented as he had kissed her good night and she had gone upstairs to bed.

What would rather have messed things up would have been if her hand had slipped inside his pyjama fly sending a very obvious message. Nice though such a surprise would have been normally, Matthew did not really want to go and play hide and seek in the dark with four naked young girls when his balls had just been emptied. No, it would be much more fun when still charged up - yes, his semen indicator pointing right up at 'full!'

A little bit of television, a sneaking upstairs and listening to steady breathing at his bedroom door and then a removal of clothes or rather pyjamas, leaving them tucked under a chair out of sight just in case Sarah came downstairs.

So strange stepping out of the darkened house into the darkened garden in the nude. It was a moonless night: just the stars above. Back inside his own house Sarah was fast asleep: next door, hopefully, four girls were very much awake. It was awfully quiet. A quietness which made him all the more silent. Would he really be able to find any of the girls when he could see virtually nothing?

Matthew knew where he was going, had pulled himself up onto the apple tree before. He could do it by feel and certainly he did not have any loose clothing to get entangled in twigs or the like - indeed he had no clothing at all!

He let himself down silently onto the grass below the tree and listened. The grass was not even damp underfoot - it was a surprisingly warm night with the air remarkably dry. The arrangement was not that he should join the sleep over straightway but instead the girls would be out in the garden once more hiding from him. It had occurred to him it would be a lot easier finding girls if they did not know he had arrived and were still talking or whispering to each other. He had even come out five minutes early to make sure.

It certainly was dark. He was having to find his way by feel. A little bit dangerous. He did not want to walk into the pond or anything else. If it was difficult for him: it was going to be equally difficult for the girls.

It had been a few days since he had seen any of the girls apart from Vickie in the supermarket the morning before - though he was more likely to feel than see them first given the darkness! It was also several days since his operation. The last time he had been in the Royston's garden he had been fertile: now things were different. Almost certainly he was not a danger to young girls any more. He had been careful to 'flush' his tubes a couple of times to clear remaining spermatozoa. A rather funny term for 'having a wank!'

A shame a young and pretty district nurse had not been sent around. "Good morning Mr Stamford, I am here to flush your tubes. Could you get your penis out whilst I put gloves on. Don't be shy, you're the fourth this morning. A few questions first. When did you last ejaculate..." And then the nurse doing her - or the - job. Her pretty face smiling, as he found himself rising; reacting naturally to the prospect of the pretty girl giving him what was quite simply a handjob.

"Excellent, Mr Stamford, that is a good start." Nodding encouragingly as she worked him and knowing exactly what Matthew would be thinking - yes, that he would far rather be 'flushing his tubes' between her legs.

"Ah yes, there it goes."

Wads of his cum spurting into the transparent plastic tube she was holding so tightly against his glans. And would she simply stop the hand movement when the ejaculation commenced, as she had achieved the object, or rub it the faster to increase the enjoyment? He would never know though he rather liked the idea of the pretty girl smiling enigmatically as she screwed on the plastic lid and tucked the warm sample away in her bag next to the other three she had already collected. Did she enjoy this particular aspect of her work; had he produced the biggest sample; was his a particularly impressive dick - or rather the opposite?

Matthew listened. Could he hear the girls?

There was not a sound. The darkness eased a little as his eyes became more accustomed but with no moon he was seeing by starlight. It was lucky he had a good sense of place and had got to know Vickie's garden really well walking around it - and running - a few days before. Even so, he had to go slowly in the dark. He was terribly vulnerable to rose bushes being naked and then there were steps, sundials, benches and all sorts of obstacles to consider - and that pond.

He came out onto the lawn. Perhaps they were in the darkened house. No, that would be unlikely. He was sure they would be playing the game.

Near him he thought, just thought there was a figure, he moved quickly. It was! His hands touched naked girl flesh. It was not yet possible to know which one of the four - presumably there were just the four. Vickie would not have brought the whole Sixth Form along surely! Thirty naked girls around him! Far, far too many for just one man.

Matthew reached to hold. "Got you!"

"No you haven't" Morgan's voice.

He had felt the big chest, could imagine the black haired girl with her full dark bush. But she was right. She just slipped from his grasp and was gone. Her whole body had been slippery, slippery so he could not get a purchase. Slippery with what - lotion, cream, oil?

Suddenly he was surrounded and he felt something cold being poured on his skin and lots of hands running over his body spreading the oil so he was as slippery as they. He tried to grab them but they just slipped through his hands.

"We get one point for getting away, you get one point for a fuck. OK, Mr Stamford? All on the lawn though." Charlotte's voice.

A wonderful game ensued. Matthew moving around the lawn almost blind trying to find a girl and then get himself lodged inside her. So difficult when all the bodies, including his own, were just so slippery. All the girls had at least one point before he got anywhere. His erection - and he was certainly erect with excitement - had touched the girls but not got anywhere near its goal with any of the girls.

Grabbing Charlotte he had tried to lift her up and onto his erection as he had done before but she had just slipped through his arms before he could raise her high enough and was gone. Others he had barely grabbed an arm before they slipped away.

Nonetheless it was a wonderful game to be playing on that late summer warm late evening. Not Mediterranean in its comfortable night time warmth but enough to be out certainly when active - and they certainly were that!.

He needed a stratagem. How was he to grab a girl and get his penis into her vagina. He had tried getting a girl on the ground and himself on top of her but, even then, Vickie had wriggled away. From behind seemed the solution. If he could get his arms around the girls middle, a dip of his hips would thrust his knob between her legs up into her as he pulled her bottom back against him. Once impaled she would not be able to slip downwards as that would merely force her the harder onto the horn sticking up between her legs. Nor could she slide upwards as gravity and lack of her own purchase would be against her. The trick would be in the quickness of the penis movement. Arms around the girl and penis straight in - no preliminaries, straight in.

What a game to be playing!

Matthew moved with increased purpose over the dark lawn. His first conquest was Morgan. He walked into her - literally - but knew exactly where he had bumped into her. His penis was in her bottom crack. He could feel that - immediately identified his position relative to the girl. Before she could move, his arms were up and around her and his hips thrusting down and up. In a single movement he was in. Morgan did exactly what he had expected - she tried to slip down and out of his encircling arms but her downwards movement simply pushed the penis the further into her. It was as hard as could be and was not going to bend at all. The girl was well and truly speared.

The intake of breath identified her. Matthew recognised it was Morgan. The gasp sounded like Morgan and the shape of her body confirmed it - too big to be Charlotte or Emma and therefore either Vickie or Morgan. He had actually entered the girl; pushed into her remarkably lubricated vagina without actually knowing who she was! Not a normal thing to do - but, actually, exactly what he had done to Charlotte when they had first 'met.'

"Got you," Matthew whispered in Morgan's ear. There was no longer a need to hold onto her tightly and he permitted his hands to come up and grasp her full breasts. They were lovely and big in his hands and so slippery with oil. Wonderful as they slipped around in his hands - so malleable and full. Big breasts in his hands, so oily and with hard nipples being squashed in his palms. All so sexually exciting. Matthew's hips moved with desire as his hands squeezed - the fucking motion instigated. In and out his penis slid in the young girl. Of course without the encircling hands Morgan could get away and she did just that; pulling herself off Matthew's penis, tugging it forward as she made her escape. Too late, though, for it not to be one point for Matthew.

Once again Mathew Stamford was fucking with teenage girls and loving it. Next door in his own house his wife slept blissfully unaware of the naughty game her husband was playing on the Royston's lawn. Matthew went in search of the next girl - or indeed, as it was difficult to see who he was grabbing, perhaps Morgan again. That was allowed.

It was not Morgan but Charlotte: not that he knew that at first. Moving quickly he had no sooner touched her than was pulling her to him, feeling the girl to be the wrong way around and turning her so her bottom was to him. Wrapping his arms around her, he felt a lack of significant breasts. Emma or Charlotte? It did not much matter! A quick push and his penis was once more sliding warmly into a young girl, sliding just so easily. Had these girls not just oiled their bodies but their sexes as well? His hand dropped to her mons and felt its nakedness - Charlotte therefore! His finger slipped easily into her oiled crack and to her clit. All just so, so slippery. Again a few delicious strokes and he let the girl go. He was now at two points.

Matthew moved on in the darkness, feeling his way. A man naked and erect in search of girls to fuck! It was so exciting and he was just so sexually worked up. He felt simply desperate to ejaculate; to grab a girl, force his penis into her (though 'force' was hardly the word when it slipped in so easily) and inseminate. But the awful reality that once done the game was over. Unlike the bull in the field he could not move almost immediately onto the next female. It took time to reload and regain erection. Such a nuisance. So much better to come and then, still dripping, seek a second mate! Matthew needed to curb his enthusiasm and desire somewhat.

A girl suddenly there in the dark but, though he grabbed, grabbed with a desperate need to fuck, his hand slipped on oiled skin and she was gone. It was so difficult playing hide and seek when he could see virtually nothing.

How much oil had these girls used? Matthew thought Jane Royston might well be surprised when she next looked in the cupboard. She would wonder where all the olive oil had gone. Might she even find the emptied bottle in the bin? He had never felt women's sexes so liquid - not that he had ever regularly felt so many of an evening. The girls had not just coated their bodies but, he was sure, had poured the oil between their thighs. He hoped they had dripped none on the carpet! A practical point.

Had they each done it separately and secretly in the dark of the garden, each independently thinking that would be 'rather nice' to oil themselves 'down there' or had they oiled up together perhaps in the bathroom? Four naked girls together passing the bottle of olive oil and smoothing the oil over their skin - or had they oiled each other? The image of the four with oily hands rubbing oil onto each other's bodies very erotic to Matthew. Something he would like to have seen.

Imagining say Charlotte pouring oil onto Morgan's dark curls and watching as it ran downwards into her slit; the crevice forming a natural channel for its flow; or even Charlotte's hand touching Morgan between her legs and spreading the oil and ensuring all - outer and inner lips, clitoris and vagina - were nice and slippery. Slippery for his cock no doubt - but had the finger movement been a bit more than businesslike, a little preparatory stimulation before the arrival of the male and the excitement of an erection in the dark?

The dark was intense; the participants of the game virtually blind. Had the patio light gone on - and not been too bright and blinding itself - how the game would have been changed. But of course how awful if it had been the Roystons unexpectedly home. Perhaps nice for Mr Royston to see his daughter's naked friends but what a shock to see the so unexpected scene of their daughter, shiny with oil and their neighbour so obviously sexually excited.

Matthew walked across the lawn hands feeling ahead of him, bare feet also feeling his way and making sure he did not step into a flowerbed. A change of direction and then - bare skin.

A different approach, Matthew went down - his whole body dropping down and his arms reaching to squeeze the girl's legs together and unbalance her. It had just that effect. Down she went onto the grass and Matthew was straight on top of her; his weight trying to hold the wriggly slippery girl down; hands reaching to pull open thighs and open the way for his erection. It was just so like rape. That awful word. So connoting violence. But this was not rape it was play. An adult game (though most of the participants were very much young adult) and Matthew had consent.

The girl relaxed and permitted the invasion of her body, Matthew's truly rock hard, rugged erection pushing so easily home once the thighs were open and the way clear, the erection sliding in right up to the balls; the girl squashed under him. A small girl with a hairy sex.

"Hallo Emma, got you," and he kissed her on the lips.

Her legs came up and locked themselves over his back. Evidently she was keen to retain Matthew - happy to copulate. Nice to do just that and move inside her, even pulling right out and pushing just so easily in again.

Three points but the game was not yet over. Matthew could not finish yet. He rose escaping Emma and moved off again in search of another naked body. He had not yet fucked Vickie.

Matthew's hands touched not one but two girls. An instant decision: which one to grab? He went for the one to his right and closed. Again the softness of a bottom, Matthew's hips dipped and his erection poked between the cheeks, underneath and seeking. With such an oiled sex he slipped straight in even before his hands were tight against the girl. It must have been just so startling for the girl: an instant touch and then a penis poking straight in.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Hide and Seek Pt. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds