• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Son's Needs

A Son's Needs

The following was a dream of mine as a teen in college. The names and a few other details were added so the story makes sense.

*****

"Leon! I'm going out on some errands today, and I need you to mow the back lawn." Leon's mother, Andrea called out across the house as she loaded various "essentials" into her purse. Mowing that lawn was the longest and hardest chore in the household and he hated it. (Leon was visiting his parents after the first year of college.)

"Yes ma'am..." He responded begrudgingly as he shuffled out of his bedroom in white socks and boxers, with a loose red t-shirt. He had many things on his mind but mowing the lawn wasn't his number one. He would be alone for a while and he was a boy of great amounts of testosterone and no current sex life. What else would he do?

She gave him one last look and then opened the door and left to the car.

He went to the window, staying behind the curtain and he watched as the small red car turn onto another road. Almost instantly, he prepared. He got his laptop on to his favorite porn site, cued a video, then grabbed a wad of tissues, and the hand soap bottle. After starting the video, he got to work. It was like this every day in one way or another. He usually jerked off twice a day on a bad day, and with a massive load of cum.

He felt little interest in it anymore. It was done too often the same way.

He ejaculated, filling two tissues instantly, and pumping out throbbing vollies of cum steadily for a good long while after it, covering the tile around his big 7 inch erection. He didn't bother to clean that up just yet. He wasn't finished. It was time for round two. He hit replay on the video once he had watched the remaining minute of it and started over. He soon used another two tissues and made a larger mess.

There was a hard knock on the front door, and Leon scrambled to pull his boxers over a still dripping penis and find some sweatpants and his red t-shirt. By the time he got himself together, the knocker had knocked twice and rang the doorbell once. Leon ran to the door.

A pair of women in odd clothes stood there... Jehovah's witnesses. Boy, what if they knew what he had just been doing. Awkward...

He kicked himself mentally for not checking the peering hole first. The women finished giving their spiel and walked off. They had managed to keep him for almost 15 minutes! He had lost his sex drive completely. All the talk of God made him feel weird about being horny.

"Might as well mow the lawn I guess..." He thought aloud. He may of been an adult but his mother still treated him as a child, and he was inclined to act like one around her.

So, he got out and started working.

He finally finished, and began to put the mower away when he realized he was wearing the same boxers, now covered in cum, a little bit soaking through to his sweatpants. Hiw did he not notice!?

He walked toward the back door to go in and a horror stuck him: He hadn't cleaned the pool of cum on the tile! He opened his phone as he opened the door, to check the time... It was three o'clock. The estimated time his mom said she'd be back. He bursted inside and his stomach leapt into his chest as he saw the most fear striking scen he could currently think up: His mother, inside, bent over, inspecting his pool of cum.

She may have been old, but she had seen this stuff quite a few times before. She looked up, disgusted yes... But there was something else in her face. She burst out laughing. At what exactly, he wasn't sure, but it was better than he expected.

She soon stopped laughing and addressed her confused, shocked son.

"Son! It's natural. I just didn't expect it to be so... Right here in the open... In the dinner room... Uncleaned! What's gotten into you Leon?"

He was too shocked to answer his unbelievably chilled mother.

"I see you finished the lawn? Perfect."

She noticed the growing wetness on his sweatpants. But she knew it wasn't sweat.

"Pull down your sweatpants, honey." She said it so bluntly and confidently.

He again was too shocked, but shook his head quickly. So she took charge and reached over, yanking them down for him, revealing a monstrous erection and boxers soaked in cum.

"You are an amazing young man, you know that? Did you finish?"

"W-what?"

"Think about it..."

No response.

"Are you out of ejaculation, for heaven's sake!?"

He was at the peak of his shock now, but his throbbing penis showed her the correct answer.

"Come down to the laundry room. I need to get a load in." She walked down the few stair steps to the room where the needed appliances were and motioned for Leon to follow. He was still only in his boxers and he hid his erection.

"What the hell has gotten into *you*!?" Leon found the words for a counter to his mother's previous question.

"Finish your business Leon." Andrea said in a flat tone.

"What!?"

"MASTURBATE!" She was tired of beating around the bush. She yanked off his boxers and pointed to his unusually large cock.

"NOW." She commanded.

He reluctantly began pumping his cum-wet erection using the cum as a lubricant. He felt completely awkward, but he had a larger erection than ever before.

"Start slow and work up. You'll ejaculate more."

Unbelievable! She was giving him masturbation advice while she made him yank himself!

"You have one huge penis, son!" She complimented him.

He started getting excited. He pumped it faster, but she took a towel and whipped him lightly in the crotch whenever he sped up.

He was incredibly horny now, and he wanted to start pumping faster, but she wouldn't let him. After several agonizingly slow minutes, she said:

"Okay, now go a little faster."

He sped up a little. A while later: faster. And finally, she saw him tightening and she saw him crippling over nearer to her and she said the godsent words:

"Now finish it. Cum on everything honey."

She unbuttoned her shirt, lifted her bra and pulled down her jeans and panties just before his penis exploded with cum, spraying a jet of goo on her, on the floor, on the wall. It continued for a minute, before it slowed to a drip. She was covered. Her face, to breasts, down to her vulva and her toes were wet with the white goo.

"That's my boy".

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Son's Needs

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 165 milliseconds