• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Daughters Make the Best Bitches

Daughters Make the Best Bitches

12

Author's note: This story takes place in Season 5 by which point everybody is over the age of 18.

**

The Rosewood Book Club had been established with the best intentions, but it had quickly become more of a wine and gossip club. Which was great for Ella Montgomery, especially the second time around. After all the club had been first assembled because the daughters of each member had become friends, and in turn the Moms had found a way to bond.

Naturally it had been disbanded when Alison had gone missing and the Montgomerys had left town, but that was a blip on the radar. Ella had been back for a while now and the club was stronger than ever. And yet Ella was going to risk everything, her friendships, her job and the most important thing in her life because while her life was almost perfect at the moment there was a certain part of it she was aching to share with her friends.

Not that she could come right out and say it. No, she had to wait until a club meeting. More specifically towards the end, when the latest expensive bottle of wine Veronica Hastings had donated was gone, all her friends were nicely buzzed and talk inevitably turned to sex.

Specifically how none of them were getting it, and what they fantasised about when they were all alone, including old trysts, Ella waiting for everyone else to verbalise their displeasure/boast about previous conquests before finally speaking out.

"You know, Veronica... I can beat your story." Ella said, faking as much confidence as she could, "You know, the one about you butt fucking your secretary."

The room suddenly went very silent as Veronica raised an eyebrow, "Oh, and what's that?"

"Yeah, what did you do, butt bang a student." Pam giggled merrily, as lightweight as always. Then when Ella didn't reply her eyes went wide, "You didn't, did you?"

"No, I didn't butt fuck a student." Ella clarified, "I've butt fucked every hot girl to take my class."

There was a long silence where Ella was terrified she made the wrong decision, but her drunk friends looked more intrigued than anything else.

They were shocked at first given the prudish persona she spent a long time perfecting, but those looks didn't give way to disgust or horror, just curiosity and maybe even a little arousal. Perhaps best of all for a moment there Veronica looked impressed, before she shook her head.

"You're lying." Veronica said dismissively.

"For once, I'm not." Ella confessed, "I've lied to you all... a lot. But lately I've been asking you questions, especially at this stage of our meetings, to see if you'd like to share some of my teen sluts. I now believe all of you would, and trust me ladies there is no thrill in the world like fucking some teenaged ass hole."

There was a long silence and then Ashley asked, "Who, who have you fucked?"

"I told you, any girl who struck my fancy." Ella shrugged.

"Like who?" Veronica pushed, still sounding like she didn't believe Ella.

That made Ella frown angrily and confess, "Your daughters."

There was another long silence and then Ashley said bitterly, "Impossible, Hanna isn't a lesbian."

"The way she ate my cunt yesterday lunchtime says otherwise." Ella said, turning to her best friend, "You should have seen her Ashley. The enthusiasm she showed for my pussy, the lack of any self-respect when I squirted on her pretty little face."

Ashley gulped and then softly asked, "Then what?"

"I fucked her." Ella admitted, "I bent her over my desk and fucked her in that juicy little ass of hers, just like I did when I took her anal cherry, and the anal cherries of dozens of pretty little lesbian sluts just like her."

"Wow." Pam mumbled, "Did, did you do that to Emily?"

"No." Ella grinned, turning to her friend, "I took Emily's anal cherry in the locker room. Seemed more appropriate. God, she was so tight that first-time. Almost as tight as Spencer."

"You're... you're lying." Veronica mumbled, her voice thick with lust.

"Oh no, I assure you, Spencer's ass was the tightest I've ever had." Ella said, turning to the club's founder, "She was, in every sense of the word, a tight ass... and she still is. Mmmmmmmmm, your daughter's ass is a dream, and I love fucking it."

"Enough!" Veronica snapped, not liking the way her body was reacting to this information, "I don't know what game you're playing, but-"

"Please, just let me finish." Ella insisted.

There was a brief silence and then Veronica grumbled, "Make it quick."

Ella took a deep breath and continued, "Last time you admitted what happened with your secretary. How it was the best sexual experience of your life. And she was what, in her twenties? Let me tell you, there is nothing more satisfying than dominating a teen slut. They just have so much energy and enthusiasm, and their asses are as tight as they're ever going to be, mmmmmmmm, I tell you, you haven't lived until you've fucked a teen butt. And I want to prove it. Put an end to your sexless lives by letting you all butt bang the biggest anal slut in my collection. Mmmmmmmm, and believe me, popping an anal cherry maybe heavenly, but nothing beats butt banging a shameless anal slut."

There was another long silence, maybe the longest yet, and then Veronica asked, "Who? Who is this... teen slut of yours?"

Ella smiled, turned her head and called out, "Aria honey, can you come here for a minute?"

If her friends looked shocked before they now looked like they were going to pass out, their lips parting and their eyes widening almost comically as her daughter timidly shuffled into the room.

Ella wondered if her friends appreciated the low-cut top she had chosen for Aria to wear, or if they were all too busy thinking about what Ella had heavily implied. Either way those looks of complete shock were mostly replaced by overwhelming lust, her latest gamble once again paying off.

"No way." Ashley finally murmured, sounding equally parts turned on and jealous.

"I love popping anal cherries." Ella sighed dreamily as she approached her daughter, "But taking Aria's ass for the first time was the greatest moment of my life. It was the moment my daughter became my bitch, and trust me ladies, daughters make the best bitches."

Aria Montgomery trembled with nervousness. She was terrified one of her Mom's friends was about to freak out, run a mile and tell someone who could take her Mom/lover away from her or vice versa, and she couldn't bear the thought. But she wouldn't dream of disobeying the older woman, which was why she headed to the centre of the room, barely aware of what her mother was saying.

When she was almost there she was suddenly stopped by her Mom, who lifted her chin and kissed her softly. It was pretty much just a peck on the lips, one just long enough not to be innocent, but somehow it seemed to make Aria forget her fears and feel more ready for what was to come.

Taking Aria's hand Ella guided her to the centre of the room and turned her so her back was facing her friends, the gaze of the older women immediately dropping down to the teen's bubble butt, which Ella squeezed as she spoke, "I've seen the way you all look at Aria's sexy little ass, and I don't blame you. It's so round and juicy, clearly made for fucking... and as good as the cheeks look from afar trust me, nothing beats having them jiggle against your thighs while you're pounding her butt. Just look at it. Look at this perfect ass. I've seen the way you look at it, I know you all want to fuck it, and you can. You can butt fuck my daughter because she is my completely submissive little bitch. See? I've even got her wearing a butt-plug for me. Partly because I think it's sexy, and it makes it easy for me to enter her at a moments notice, but it's mostly a statement. It says, this is my personal fuck hole, I can do whatever I want with it. And that includes sharing it with my friends."

As her mother talked Aria obediently allowed herself to be fondled and then bent over, her Mom pressing her hand softly but firmly against her back in a sign it was time to lean over and stick out her ass.

The super short skirt she was wearing hugged her butt almost painfully tight, however it didn't really matter as after some more ass squeezing and words of enticement her Mom slowly pulled the fabric up to reveal her pantie-less behind. The older brunette even pulled apart Aria's ass cheeks, revealing that yes, her most private hole was being stretched open with a butt-plug.

"Veronica... you have been donating bottles of wine for years now. You too Ashley. I can't afford the good stuff on a teacher's salary, but this is what I want a share with my friends." Ella grinned as she played with her daughter's ass, "And as wonderful as the wine is, this is what I call a real treat. Something matured perfectly, aged eighteen years with round luscious cheeks and a irresistibly tight hole between them. Perfect for sharing during an evening with friends. Don't you agree?"

There was a brief silence and then Ashley murmured dreamily, "Eighteen is a really good year."

Ashley then blushed while Veronica chimed in, "It certainly looks... palatable, but what's the catch?"

"No catch." Ella said quickly, before admitting, "I just, it's kind of lonely having a small army of sluts with no one to share them with, and given the way I've seen the three of you looked at my daughter, and your own, I hoped that we could reach a mutually beneficial arrangement. At the very least, Aria is in desperate need of more ass fuckings, isn't that right sweetie?"

"Yes Mom." Aria said softly in her best little girl voice, her Mom letting go of her cheeks briefly so they would jiggle when Aria wiggled them as she began verbally enticing the older women, "I'm a total anal addict, who can no longer be satisfied by one butt fucker. I need multiple butt fuckers ramming my slutty little ass hole morning, noon and night, dominant tops treating me like the fuck hole I am. And I need it to be women. Being my Mom's fuck toy has taught me that I'm a complete dyke slut, one who needs multiple rubber cocks drilled into her butt on a daily basis. So please, use me. I want all of you to use my butt hole as your fuck hole and fuck it as much as you like, as often as you like."

With that Aria lowered her head submissively and patiently waited for a response, unsurprisingly Ashley being the first one to pipe up, "Do you... do you think you can get Hanna to act like that for me?"

Ella grinned, "Oh yes. Hanna is one of the most submissive dyke sluts in my collection. All she needs is a little push and she's yours."

For a second Ashley bit her lip and then she asked, "Could you help?"

"Of course." Ella told her best friend and then addressed her other friends, "And that goes for the both of you as well."

More silence and then Pam admitted, "I'd like that."

Yet more silence after that as all eyes turned to Veronica, who eventually said, "I still don't believe you got to Spencer, I swear that girl is as straight as an arrow. But I'd love to fuck your daughter's sweet little ass."

"Excellent." Ella beamed, "Let's go upstairs. I have everything we need waiting for us there."

Aria let out a sigh of relief as her Mom's biggest gamble paid off, nervousness quickly replaced by excitement as she straightened up and cautiously glanced at the older women who were all looking hungrily at her.

She gave them a flirtatious smile and then followed her mother out of the room, up the stairs and to the bedroom she secretly shared with her Mom, Aria making sure to wiggle her ass every step of the way so hopefully the older women would wreck her rectum when they each got their turn. Glancing behind her it looked like she was in luck, Aria hoping that that was the same even though they weren't getting first dibs.

"I'll go first, loosen her up for the rest of you." Ella announced once they reached her bedroom, before pointing to the box of toys she normally hid under her bed, "In the meantime please choose from one of my many strap-ons, although I'm sure Aria would appreciate it if you went for the bigger models."

Nodding her head eagerly Aria grinned happily as she watched Ashley and Pam quickly retrieve a pair of ten inchers each while Veronica considered a twelve incher before selecting another ten inch dildo.

The bigger the better as far as Aria was concerned, but it wasn't her place to argue and being anally pounded by multiple ten inchers sounded like a lot of fun. Of course her Mom's favourite harness was waiting for her on the bed, the older woman already slipping into it and pulling it up her thighs while the other women were still stripping off their clothes.

Likewise when the rest were strapping on their dildos Ella was stroking lubricant into her cock and licking her lips, finally ordering, "Take off your clothes. I want you face down on the bed and spreading your cheeks."

Doing as she was told Aria stripped off her clothes, pressed her face to the bed sheets, reached back and spread her butt cheeks, exposing her plugged butt hole. There were a few murmurs and titters around her, but Ella was too lost in staring at the perfection in front of her to make out what they were saying.

When she did finally pull her gaze away she smiled proudly at the knowledge that Aria's perfect ass still had the full attention of her friends, Ashley, Pam and Victoria all staring lustily at the cute little fuck hole. Then without further ado Ella grabbed onto Aria's butt-plug, quickly pulled it out and replaced it with her cock.

Even though it had been an unbearable eighteen hours since Ella had last been inside her daughter's ass the dildo not only slipped into that forbidden hole with ease but slipped through Aria's rectum like a hot knife through butter.

Which wasn't surprising to Ella, after all she was the one addicted to Aria's ass and knew just how often and brutally she pounded her baby girl's butt, however her friends were in a state of shock and awe at how quickly and easily Ella achieved full anal penetration as Aria only moaned, groaned, whimpered and gasped in pure pleasure.

Once her thighs met those beautiful butt cheeks, announcing every inch of Ella's dick was up her daughter's butt, Ashley moaned, "Oh my God!"

"You haven't seen anything yet." Ella told her friend with a wicked grin before turning her attention to her daughter, "Aria, show my friends just how much you love it up the ass by bouncing that cute little butt of yours on my cock. Yes, good girl. Show my friends just how much a teen slut loves having her Mom's cock inside her whore ass!"

Again eagerly obeying her Mom Aria began bouncing her butt hole on that long, thick dildo while continuing to spread her cheeks so that the Moms could get the best view of that anal ring stretching for Ella's dick.

Actually this would be easier if they were in the cowgirl or reverse cowgirl position, or Aria didn't have to worry about remaining face down and spreading her cheeks, but the main point of this was to show Aria was so broken she would do anything for her, even if it was uncomfortable. Besides, this gave the two Montgomerys a chance to stretch out Aria's rectum for the abuse to come.

Of course after a while Ella couldn't resist giving the odd encouraging thrust, which quickly turned into semiregular encouraging thrusts, then Ella was sodomising her daughter with long slow strokes, timing her thrusts with her little girl to make sure her strap-on almost completely left Aria's rear when she pulled back and then when she pushed in that big dildo went as deep into Aria's butt as possible.

Ella got so carried away she almost butt banged Aria to orgasm, only an extra loud moan from her daughter waking her up in time to prevent that from happening, Ella still a little dazed when she pulled out and moved aside so her friends could get a good look at Aria's already well gaped butt hole.

"So..." Ella began hoarsely, before taking a coming breath before smiling, "Who else wants a turn?"

"Me! I, I want a turn." Ashley quickly admitted.

Pam quickly did the same, "Me too!"

"I want a piece of that ass!" Veronica quickly added.

"Well, Ashley was first to admit it, so I think it's only fair that she get the first shot at Aria's ass." Ella said, smiling as she turned to her daughter, "Is that okay with you sweetie?"

As she had been close to an orgasm Aria quickly replied, "YES! Yes, please, someone fuck my ass! I don't care who fucks my ass, I just want it fucked!"

"Slut." Ashley giggled as she knelt behind Aria and slowly pushed her dildo inside the open hole.

As Aria moaned in pleasure Ashley pushed more forcefully, sending the dick down the chute. She wouldn't say it was completely loose, but Aria's butt was far more welcoming than she thought a back passage could ever be.

At the same time there was a nice amount of friction on the dildo meaning that it took some effort to fully penetrate Aria's ass and then fuck it, and particularly as she did the latter Ashley realised that Aria's ass was the perfect fit for a cock, something the redhead felt was urgent to point out to her friends, especially the wonderful friend responsible for her banging some teen butt right now.

"Oh Ella, mmmmmmmm, your daughter's ass is a perfect fit for my cock." Ashley moaned dreamily.

Maybe it was because they were nervous, maybe it was the only way they could deal with this bizarre situation, but the Moms found themselves giggling, Ella adding to it by saying in her best porno voice, "Yeah, that's because Aria's sweet ass was made for fucking!"

Ashley continued to laugh along with her friends for a little while, but Aria's ass hole stretching around her strap-on was proving distracting beyond belief.

It was just so beautiful, the fact that Aria was still spreading her cheeks giving Ashley the perfect view of that little forbidden hole obscenely stretched for the dildo pumping in and out of it, this girl who was half her age and one of her daughter's best friends submissively taking it in the ass for her like a little whore. It was too much.

Something had to give. But Ashley wasn't ready for her turn to be over yet, so she resisted the urge to brutally pound Aria's butt in favour of something almost equally as fun.

"Take your hands off your cheeks." Ashley ordered, "I want you on all fours slamming yourself against me until you cum!"

Aria moved like a shot, her hands quickly moving from her cheeks to the bed sheets so she could lift herself up and start hammering her ass hole. Unfortunately this meant Ashley couldn't really see that stretching back hole.

However what made up for it was the feeling of Aria's juicy ass cheeks jiggling against her thighs, the feeling so erotic Ashley couldn't help grabbing onto Aria's hips and start giving that brutal pounding she had been trying to avoid, which of course made those meaty cheeks jiggle even more until Ashley closed her eyes and started imagining how the pair of cheeks before her were her daughter's cheeks.

Ashley could see it as clear as day, her daughter Hanna on all fours in front of her, slamming her well rounded rear back against her as Ashley drilled her baby girl's butt hole, Aria's curvy ass the perfect stand in for Hanna's almost as rounded rump.

With that vivid image in her mind Ashley experienced one of the most powerful orgasms of her life, quickly followed by another as she opened her eyes and remembered it was her best friend's daughter she was sodomising, her friends cheering her on as she brutally butt banged little Aria Montgomery.

"Harder!" Ella growled, any humour forgotten as she continued, "Fuck that slut! Fuck her tight little ass hole as hard as you can! Don't worry, Aria is a total anal whore, she can take it. Can't you Aria?"

"Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssssssss, fuck meeeeeeeeeeee!" Aria cried out, forcing herself to be coherent for a couple of seconds, "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck meeeeeeeeeee ooooooooooooh yeeeeeeeesssssssssss, mmmmmmmmmmm, fuck my ass, fuck it hard ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh FUCK!"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Daughters Make the Best Bitches

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 145 milliseconds