• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Katie's Story Ch. 01: Katie Explores Her Sexuality

Katie's Story Ch. 01: Katie Explores Her Sexuality

1234

All characters in this story are over the age of 18 and are consenting young adults.

*****

Katie Goes Big:

I heard some yelling from upstairs and then a few seconds later my daughter's boyfriend came running down the stairs, got in his car and roared off. What the hell was going on?

My wife and I just looked at each other and then she got up to see what was going on. About 10 minutes later she came down and sat on the couch and said "Her and Brian had a fight and she's upset but I think she'll be okay."

Katie seemed off the next couple of days though, so eventually I knocked on her bedroom door and asked if I could come in.

"So what's up honey? You seem off since Brian left several days ago? Everything okay?"

"I'm okay dad. Brian and I just had a fight."

"What about?"

"Well, one of his friends saw me dancing with a guy at a party and told him."

"Oh oh. You and Brian not getting along?"

"No, I was just out with my friends and we were partying."

"So why was Brian so upset?"

"Well, I was dancing pretty close to the guy."

"How close?"

"Well, really close."

"Oh."

"You see, we were all drinking and Randy, the guy I was dancing with was holding me very close and gradually started to move his hands around. He's a very good looking guy and it felt nice and the next thing I knew I was rubbing him back."

"Well that's not great, but it's not grounds for divorce! Nothing else happened?"

My daughter just stared at me for a few seconds and then quietly said "Umm, I kinda slept with him".

"How do you 'kinda' sleep with someone?"

She started to say something but I cut her off. I knew full well how things 'kinda' happen and I didn't really want to hear the details. I think she thought I was really upset with her because she started to tear up and all of a sudden I felt incredibly uncomfortable. I somehow had got myself into the middle of a conversation that no father ever wants to have with his daughter. I wanted to give some tidbit of parental wisdom but that part of my brain was not working. My mouth was open but nothing was coming out. So I gave her a quick hug and said "It's alright." and told her to let me know if she needed to talk and left.

The next few days were awkward but thank God she never took me up on my offer and gradually things got back to normal between us. I had no intention of embarrassing myself again by asking my daughter about her love life. Her mother could do that!

I work at home but occasionally I have to go into the office so I let my wife and daughter know I would be away for the day. The meetings went well though and I was on the road by 1:00 PM and home by 1:30.

There was a strange car on the road in front of our house but that happens all the time with neighbour cars so I thought nothing of it. I entered the house and heard music from my daughters room and went to say Hi. I stopped dead in my tracks though when I got to her room! The door was open and my daughter was lying on her back with a huge black guy thrusting his cock into her.

An amazing range of experiences flashed through my mind in the blink of an eye. Total shock! No thinking, no feeling just totally stunned! Instant outrage! How dare you rape my daughter! Fist clenched, ready to attack! Then the data from my eyes and ears started to register. I did not hear any yelling. I did not see any frantic thrashing to get away. In fact she had her long legs wrapped around his back and her hands were caressing his body. Another thought, move away from the door, you'll be seen. Now only my head was peeking around the door entrance.

At first he was making quick short thrusts so I could not see much but then he started pulling his cock all the way out and slamming it back in and I thought holy shit, his cock was huge. I was worried about her being hurt by something that big but she certainly didn't seem to be in pain. Maybe the next day. I couldn't hear much because of the music but I could see that his cock was totally covered in her white cream and it was running down her ass with a big wet spot on the bed. I was still stunned and just stood there rooted to floor staring bug eyed as the lips of my daughter's pussy were getting pulled out an obscene distance every time he withdrew and then pushed back in every time he thrusted down.

You're probably thinking why didn't I rush in there and break it up. Why? My wife and I frequently 'got together' at her parent's house when we were dating. Katie's on the pill so no worry there. I knew she wasn't a virgin and this guy was definitely not hurting her. I was not in the mood for a hugely embarrassing confrontation. It seemed like I stood there for a long time watching but it was probably only a few minutes at most before I realized I better get out of there before I was seen. So I snuck out quietly, got in my car and drove around for 30 minutes, then headed back home and the car was gone.

So how do you relate to your daughter after you've seen her have sex? And it wasn't just any sex. It felt like a porno movie. My daughter is good looking. She had her beautiful long legs wrapped around his back and her tight ass was bucking up steady when he was fucking her. It was an incredible turn on watching his big cock slide in and out and the color contrast was an even bigger turn on. The images were seared on my brain looping through my head all day long. I was getting blue balls from having a constant hard on. So I guess I ended up 'relating' oddly the next few days because my daughter cornered me one day after she got home from school before her mother was home and said "I saw you".

"What do you mean you saw me?"

"I saw you that day when Randy was over."

"How did you see me, your whole body was covered by the Hulk and you looked pretty distracted."

"My head turned to the side and I saw your reflection in my wall mirror. I was so distracted though that I just couldn't stop and closed my eyes and continued on. After Randy left you were gone. You didn't say anything when you got back and I sure didn't want to bring it up but I know it's been bothering you by the way you've been acting. You've been avoiding me. When I come in the room you quickly leave. You don't look me in the eye. You don't talk to me. I feel awful. Are you mad at me?"

I sat down on the couch and pulled her down close to me.

"Honey, I'm not mad at you. I'm just uncomfortable. I still love you. I can't think of anything you could do where I still wouldn't love you. I'm not upset that you're having sex but it's one thing to know it. It's a totally different thing to have it seared on my eyeballs. A dad is not supposed to see his daughter having sex! A dad is not supposed to get aroused by his daughter but I can't get it out of my mind. You're an attractive women and seeing you have sex was like a hot porno movie and I keep thinking about it. So I'm just having a hard time being around you now without very un-fatherly thoughts popping into my head"

"Is that the guy you were dancing with at the party? You didn't tell me he was black and what's going on with Brian?"

"Well everything has gone to hell. I didn't tell you he was black because I don't care about things like that. I only slept with Randy twice, once at the party and the day you saw me and then he started telling his friends how he had sex with me. The next thing Brian heard about it and confronted me again. I couldn't deny it so he walked away. I've tried to text and email and call him but he won't return anything. I don't blame him. I fooled around and hurt him badly. Nothing like the whole school knowing your girlfriend is fooling around on you."

"What about the other guy?"

"Well after I heard he was bragging about having sex with me I told him to get lost when he called again.

I'm so mad! It's such a double standard. Guys fool around all the time and they're 'studs'. I make one mistake and I'm a slut! I don't care whether a guy is black but apparently a lot of people do because I'm a 'black cock whore' now and two black guys I don't even know made lewd comments to me. All my so called friends are now coincidentally busy when I call. Basically I'm screwed! My social life is ruined! The only good thing is school is almost done and I'll be leaving for college in the Fall out of town where no ones knows me but it's going to be a lonely Summer."

"Well I'm sorry to hear that honey. I still love you though and I'm glad we've had a chance to clear the air somewhat and I reached over and gave her a big hug."

"Thanks Dad!"

"One of life's learning experiences I guess and you've got your whole life ahead of you and hopefully you've learned something from it. Do you think there is any chance for you and Brian?"

"I don't think so and actually I'm not sure if it would work anyway."

"What do you mean?"

Her face got all red and she paused. "Well, I learned something new about myself when I was with Randy. I thought sex with Brian was good but I didn't really know until I had sex with Randy. Brian was average down below and it felt good but when I was with Randy it was out of this world. You saw how big he was. He touched places inside me that Brian never did and it felt really good! It wasn't just the length either. The extra width made everything feel so much more sensitive! I can't get it out of my mind. I keep thinking about how it felt. If I went back with Brian I'm not sure it would work. I'd always be thinking about how it felt with Randy. I know a lot of girls don't like larger guys because it hurts but I guess my body is suited for it because there was no pain and it all fit."

"Well there's more to a good relationship than sex and there's more to sex than the size of a person's cock."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, you just said you won't sleep with Randy again because you're upset with him but it's still the same cock that you liked so much before. So if your heart and mind are not on board, sex won't happen or be very good. On the other hand, if you really love someone and feel totally comfortable with them the sex can be fantastic because you feel comfortable and loved and can enjoy the passion with no doubts or fears to distract you. "

She seemed a little better so I got up to leave but stopped and laughed and told her not to be surprised if she caught me staring at her. It would take a while for me to forget what I saw. She just smiled and said she would try to be a good girl!

Things were much better after our talk. School ended a week later so Katie didn't have to be self conscious anymore about what the other kids were thinking and saying. She got almost full time hours at the restaurant she had been working at part time and her and I were comfortable with each other again.

My state of arousal continued though. Before, I was totally clueless what Katie really looked like and what she wore but now I noticed her looks and cloths in great detail. I just couldn't stop looking at her. We have a pool so I quickly noticed all the different bathing suits she owns. I knew the colors and the shape and could see them crystal clear in my mind. I gradually developed a mental catalog of most of her cloths and wondered what combinations I would see everyday. I came to notice the different ways she would wear her hair, her shoes, her perfume, everything. It's amazing all the things I began to notice. I started to compliment her when I liked something and I think she liked it because she often gave me a big smile and a hug. She even occasionally asked my opinion on an outfit or hair style. It felt nice.

I know she often caught me staring at her but she just smiled and didn't seem to mind. Perhaps she was just happy for us to be comfortable again and perhaps she liked the implicit flattery in my stares.

She was right about her friends. No one seemed to be around. I felt sorry for her. Her birthday was coming up so we took her out for a nice meal and gave her some money and my wife took her shopping. I wanted to do more but could not think of what. Then it hit me. I did some research on the internet and found something I new she would like. It arrived a week after her birthday and I waited till one night until her mom was out.

"Here is a delayed birthday present for you.'

"What is it?"

"Open it and see."

So she ripped open the package and then turned all red and said "Oh my God!".

It was a very large, very high quality, very black dildo. Not exactly a typical father daughter gift but I knew she was not getting any male attention and I knew she definitely enjoyed the size and to be honest I was so aroused all the time that a sex toy seemed like a perfectly appropriate gift to my warped mind.

I felt obligated to give her the sales pitch. I did a lot of research and spent a lot of money and I hoped she would like it. I pulled it out of the wrapping and made her hold it. A firm inner core surrounded by a super soft exterior made it feel very real. It was not cold like most hard plastic dildos and it had no rubber smell. She didn't say much but she didn't freak or throw it in the trash can either. So after a brief pause I told her to enjoy it and left.

A week passed and my curiosity was killing me so I asked her one night if she enjoyed her new gift and she smiled and said "I may have used it once or twice" and giggled. "Thanks dad! "

I was thrilled and instantly had a flashback to the afternoon picturing her getting pummelled. Whew! Didn't take much to trigger that memory!

I knew in the back of my mind that part of the reason that I bought the dildo was I'd love to see it get used. Very sick I know, but my groin wasn't listening to my mind. It knew what it wanted. I thought about all sorts of devious things like setting up a hidden camera in her room but I could never violate her trust like that.

So one night I asked her if she ever thought about me seeing her that day. Did it bother her still. She said not at the time as she was so engrossed but was embarrassed later and felt uncomfortable until we had our talk.

I asked what about now? She said she'd noticed me giving her frequent looks and was kind of flattered even if I was her dad and she knew I would never do anything to hurt her. Then she surprised me and said she really enjoyed the new tool and used it 'regularly'.

"Almost as good as the real thing?"

"Well, in some ways it's better. It feels really lifelike especially if I warm it up in hot water for a few minutes. You really got me a good one! If I close my eyes and grab it with my hand it feels totally real. Sometimes I just sit there and squeeze it again and again and run my hand up and down the shaft. I love the feeling of it in me especially when it's warm. It really fills me up and stretches me out good. It's very convenient, does exactly what I tell it, when I want it, where I want it and there is no dick head attached to it! When I'm done, I just tell it to leave and after a brief soap bath and dry it waits quietly in the drawer for the next time."

Her surprising admission about the dildo spurred me to blurt out "I'd love to see you use it!" I instantly regretted my comment and waited for the fallout but she just yelled "DAD!" and stared at me.

"What does "DAD!" mean?"

"I know you've already seen me but it would be too weird doing it with you in the room knowing you were there all the time."

"What about recording yourself?"

"I don't know."

That was promising. I knew when to quit and gave her a hug and said goodnight.

Several days later Katie came up to me and handed me a usb memory stick, smiled and said "come see me when you're done".

Was this what I thought it was? I went to my office and fired up the computer and stuck the usb in. There was only one file on it so I opened it up and the video started. She actually did it! She was lying on the bed with her back propped up on a pillow but this time I could see a lot more because she was not covered by a body. The camera was pointing at her lying on the bed, a little bit higher than the bed, pointing down at her body. A perfect view!

She had a top on so I guess she was still a bit shy about showing everything but she looked great. Her long black shiny hair was spread out under her body, her long legs were spread wide apart for maximum exposure. She had her eyes closed and was rubbing the head of the dildo back and forth between her legs and I could see she was already wet. She gradually started to work the head into her vagina, sticking it in a little bit then pulling out and kept repeating that, inserting it a bit further each time. Every once in a while she would stop and rest for a few seconds and then continue on. After a while I could start to see her white cream on the dildo so I knew she was getting aroused. Eventually she started to pull it all the way out and then thrust it all the way in till the base of the dildo was butt up against her groin. What a turn on! I don't know where it was all going!

There was no loud music today so I could hear her. At first there was nothing but gradually she started moaning as she played with herself which stimulated me even more. Her faced started to blush deeper and deeper as she got excited. What a turn on, watching a women totally get into pleasuring herself! She was really plunging it in and out fast now constantly varying the angle. I could tell she was getting close. Finally her face turned deep red and she lifted her back off the bed, squeezed her legs in a vice grip around the dildo and exploded. She screamed and her body was shaking like she was having an epileptic fit. Eventually her orgasm faded and she flopped back on the bed with her legs splayed wide open, the huge black dildo still half protruding out of her pussy. What a decadent sight! I was so turned on that I almost came in my pants. I knew I was going to be viewing the video a lot in the future! I thought she was done but then she opened her eyes and smiled at the camera and said "I hope you enjoyed it dad because I sure did". She then pulled the dildo out leaving a gaping hole for a few seconds. That was too much for me and I blew a huge load in my pants!

Katie's Sexual Summer School:

Later I went to see her as 'requested'.

She smiled and asked if I liked it and I told her I loved it and asked her what she thought.

"At first it felt weird doing it but I hooked up the camera to the TV so that I could see what I was doing and got really turned on watching myself. When I thought about you seeing it later it really turned me on and I fantasized about you being there watching me do it. I guess I learned another thing about myself, I'm an exhibitionist! I seem to be learning a lot of new things about myself lately and it has started me thinking what else can I try which is why I wanted to see you"

"I was really embarrassed at first after you saw Randy and I but lately I've been feeling really good. I love the dildo and I feel like you and I are closer than ever. I love the way we can be totally open about sex with each other. I see you looking at me all the time and I like it! It's been a big boost to my ego and seems to have ignited my libido. I'm actually very conscious now of what you are doing when we're in the same room. I often check out of the corner of my eye to see if you're watching me. Sometimes I notice your pants seem a bit hard and it gives me goosebumps."

"I don't even care anymore about my missing friends and boyfriend because most of the time I'm busy at work and when I'm not I feel like I'm in a Sexual Summer School program with a teacher that I really like. I'm frequently aroused and all sorts of sexually related ideas keep popping into my head that I want to try. I know I'm not bad looking but I'm fairly shy so I've never had the nerve to be more aggressive with boys but with you I'm totally comfortable. I feel safe. I feel like I can try anything with no risk and frankly there's a lot of things I want to try!"

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Katie's Story Ch. 01: Katie Explores Her Sexuality

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 61 milliseconds