• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Blackmail, Titfuck and Betrayal Pt. 04

Blackmail, Titfuck and Betrayal Pt. 04

12

Note. The age of the daughter has had to be changed by two years to make her compliant with this site's regulations.

*****

Eight weeks ago. That was when my teenage daughter Kat had dropped her bombshell. She had landed a summer internship at my advertising agency.

"I'm going to come to work with you daddy - isn't that great?"

It was my worst nightmare. My daughter working in the same building every day for three months alongside Zoe, my mistress.

Who, it turns out, had engineered the whole thing. There was, of course, nothing I could do about it.

What was I going to say? "Sorry darling, you can't come to work at my agency because barely a day goes past when I don't have to fuck my boss?"

Okay, 'have to' was a bit strong by now. I was hooked on the lies, the thrill, the wrongness of it. Zoe got off on dreaming up filthier, more twisted ways to fuck and she had a pretty amazing imagination.

She also had an amazing body; huge, fantastically pert breasts, great legs, and long dark hair like a pony's mane. She was constantly buying new underwear to fuck in. The sluttier the better, frankly. She loved me to fuck her in her panties and I had lost count of the times we had gone to 'visit a client' then disappeared to a suite in a nearby hotel for hours.

She loved it when I would ring into work and she could ride my cock, while I pretended to be in a car on my way back from a non-existent meeting and she pushed her tits in my mouth as I tried to talk.

It didn't take long for her to get her claws into Kat. Zoe had known her since she was a little girl and the two were soon inseparable at work.

"Kitty-Kat is looking HOT these days" she moaned one lunchtime in our usual hotel, on all fours as I thrusted into her hard from behind. I instinctively tightened the belt I had round Zoe's throat. At Zoe's request I had started to fuck her regularly with this 'collar' and Zoe loved it, screaming at me to tighten it round her throat as I came inside her.

By now I knew better than to pretend my opinion was worth anything. I stayed silent, my hands on her hips and the belt, loving the feel of her tight, velvet-soft pussy wrapped around my cock. I looked down, her panties tight across her spread thighs, my cock pistoning into her.

"How old is she now Tom?" she asked. I couldn't see her face but I knew she was smiling. I tightened the belt again. "18" I muttered. "Just."

She looked older, I knew. Kat's body was insane. Somewhere between 17 and 18 she had woken up one morning with the body of a teenage porn star. And recently the self-assurance of one too.

It had got to the point where I had to close my eyes and think about wallpapering the spare room - or cricket - or politics - if she wandered about our house in her underwear.

She had amazing, gravity-defying tits, long, coltish legs a jutting, pert arse. Barely covered by the increasingly teeny-tiny bra and panties she wore. Not unlike the 36 year-old woman I currently had my cock inside. But younger. Much younger. Firmer. And smoother.

"No wonder she's proving so popular with Joe." moaned Zoe. "She's going to love working for him. Joe's delighted with me for finding her."

I stopped fucking her.

Joe Fitzgerald was the owner of our agency, a 54 year-old millionaire with 2 ex-wives, a coke habit and a terrible reputation in all the best lapdancing clubs in London.

We also had history. I had fucked up on the agency's key account 18 months earlier and in the fallout that followed, which had seen me shunted several rungs down the ladder, Joe told me to my face that he "would never be able to forgive me" for losing the £3m contract.

"What THE FUCK do you think you're doing?" said Zoe, looking round at me. "Put your cock back in me NOW."

"You can't...he...can't," I said, barely able to speak at what Zoe was implying was in store for my daughter.

"What did you say?" she glared at me, white with rage. Up on her knees now she pushed me onto my back onto the bed. She straddled my cock, which was still thick with lust and slick from her pussy. It slid back deep inside her as she pushed me back on the bed. God she felt good.

She reached for her phone watching me, furious, and began dialing, while her hips fucked my cock.

"Hey Kitty-Kat!" she smiled as she spoke warmly to my daughter, all the anger vanishing. "Let me take you out shopping after work tonight. Maybe even a cheeky cocktail?"

Signing off from my ecstatic daughter, she smiled at me as she leant in to whisper "If you ever tell me what I can't do to you or your family ever again, that will be your last day as a free man.

"Do you understand?" she whispered. I nodded.

"Because I will show your daughter the video on my phone of you fucking me in the arse in your house, screaming my name as you came. I will show her you fucking my oiled-up tits while you spoke to her later that night on the phone. She will never speak to you again. Then I will leak the story of you embezzling the company money and the rest of your life as you know it will cease to exist."

"So I'm taking your daughter out tonight." She stared at me, defiant, taunting. "I know what kind of underwear Joe likes them to wear the first few times."

She smiled as she saw the look of horror on my face...

----

And that was how the summer began. Slowly, almost imperceptibly, my daughter slowly changed from being a relatively modestly-dressed teenage intern into the office pin-up. Her skirts got shorter and tighter. Her shirts got tighter and lower. She started wearing stockings. High heels. Glossier lipstick. Her hair done in the same salon as Zoe, in a style I like to call 'sex doll'.

My colleagues at work no longer considerately pretended that they weren't openly checking her out as she strode by each day. Now each of them was mentally fucking this curvy teenage temptress later that night as they pretended to make love to their wives.

Zoe and her were inseparable. The only person who saw more of her was Joe. Each day Kat would sashay past the ranks of drooling office drones and head straight upstairs into Joe's inner sanctum. The door would shut and that would be that.

Kat was loving it. We found out on her second week that on top of her intern pittance that all of the summer intake were receiving, Joe was giving her a weekly 'top-up'.

"Oh, you know. Just for stuff I might need" giggled Kat when I asked what the money was for.

She wouldn't tell me what she did for Joe. And I didn't dare push too hard to find out, for fear of enraging Zoe.

"You'll find out soon enough," she said one night as she sat on my face, riding me. My wrists were handcuffed to the hotel bed, my cock and balls straining against the pair of black lace panties she had forced me to wear all day at the office, which now barely contained my hard cock, straining through the lace as Zoe leaned forward, her big tits on my midriff and her tongue firmly tracing the outline of my hard cock through the panties.

"Let's just say I'm helping Kat understand what her duties are" giggled Zoe, licking her lips. She sucked my helmet through the panties into her mouth. It felt incredible. As did the weight of her damp, glistening tits on my chest.

She sucked hard for nearly a minute then as my helmet popped out of her mouth she leaned back for air and bucked her hips and pussy into my face, forcing her own wet, see-through panties into my mouth.

"Joe likes to break in his new girls. I'm just on hand to help."

She rode me and sucked me that night until I came in the panties, my moans stifled by her pussy filling my mouth, my hips writhing as my cock finally exploded into sodden black lace after an hour of the most exquisite torture.

"Kat's going to be furious when she finds out you've been wearing her panties" Zoe said as I sank back onto the bed.

"We bought those matching panties together on a spree in Agent Provocateur with Joe's credit card. What will she say when I tell her you came in her pair?" she pouted as she finally stopped 69ing me and turned round to look at me. My cock twitched and Zoe laughed in my face.

"I knew you'd like the idea deep down. Probably best this stays our little secret for now though, don't you think?" she smiled as she sashayed off to the bathroom. I couldn't help but stare at the perfect slight jiggle of her buttocks as she walked off.

She left me lying there like that all night, my aching cock and balls coated in my cum and stiff again in my teenage daughter's black lace panties.

------

At first my wife Gemma was delighted that Kat was so happy and seemingly thriving. Our marriage was lurching from row to row at this point. I was never there, either physically or mentally. If I wasn't fucking Zoe I was with Gemma in body only, wishing I was fucking Zoe.

But the thrilling depravity of sex with Zoe was slowly changing me. Gemma still hadn't forgiven me for what had happened a week earlier.

Kat had been at a friend's house for the night and I had bought Gemma some mildly slutty underwear (standard for Zoe but outrageous for my wife) in an attempt to get her into bed for some much-needed intimacy.

But Zoe had kind of ruined intimacy if I'm honest. After the briefest of foreplay I had thrown Gemma onto the bed, pushing her head down as I entered her roughly and hard from behind and began to pound her arse, my balls slapping against her in our quiet, still house.

"Stop! Wait a moment," said Gemma as my strong hips fucked her into the wall. "Wait Tom. Not like this."

But I didn't want to wait. I wanted her to be Zoe. My Zoe. In the dark she could be. And Zoe liked me being much, much rougher than this. So I kept fucking her. And fucking her. Hard. Then I pulled her hair back with my cock deep in her pussy and told her to beg for my cock.

She did. Eventually.

When I finally came I did it just as Zoe had taught me. I pulled out just before I climaxed and coated her buttocks in my sticky hot cum. Then I turned Gemma round, exhausted by now and forced my cock into her mouth, ordering her to suck it clean.

She hasn't spoken to me since and we sleep in separate rooms now.

-------

Eventually rumours reached me at work. It was unavoidable. Kat was swanning around our office looking like every male's fuck toy fantasy and Joe was never seen without her.

I was in one of the toilet stalls at work one day when I overheard two of the junior account execs talking about Kat.

"What the FUCK is going on with Tom's daughter and Joe?" one said, laughing.

"Did you see them in that meeting?" said the other. "He was practically eye-fucking her in front of us! And when she brought us those drinks and bent over I thought the old boy was going to get his cock out there and then."

"Can't blame him though," said his companion, admiringly. "I was about to myself. What a pair she's got. And can you imagine being balls-deep in that arse? When she was bent over that desk and fluttering those fake eyelashes? Chrrrist, I would. Barely legal and looking like that. I used to think Zoe had the best tits in the agency but I reckon Kat's serious competition. And Joe's got both of them on a string. He's a lucky fucking bastard if you ask me."

"Do you think he is? Fucking Kat?"

"He's an old dog alright. I wouldn't put him past him. Imagine having that bouncing up and down on you, her hair and tits in your face, begging you to do her up the arse.

"Bloody hell." said the other. "The only thing I cannot understand is what the hell Tom's playing at. He must be blind. Or stupid."

"Or maybe he's pimping her out?" said his friend.

Roaring with laughter, the pair walked out. And I was left alone in the stall, trying to ignore the fact that my cock was rock hard now.

As it later turned out, they didn't know the half of it.

-----

Things came to a head a week later. My large pharma client had demanded a meeting following a pretty disastrous 12 months, which they were laying some of the blame for at my door. But not just with me - they wanted my bosses there too. Translation: this was going to be bad for me. Very bad.

The meeting was to be early the next morning, and since we were all coming from outside London, Zoe announced that her, Joe and myself would be travelling up the night before.

'B warned. Joe is srsly pissed off' read the text from Zoe.

'If u have been a bad boy u will have to be punished.' read the next.

The three of us were to meet for dinner that night to discuss strategy. In truth it was the first time I'd laid eyes on Joe since Kat had started work at the agency.

'Meet me for a drink at 8pm' beeped Joe's text as I checked in that night.

He was waiting for me when I got there.

Joe Fitzgerald is a short, paunchy man who looks like most fiftysomething millionaires: smug.

After a few minutes of utter banalities, he sipped his drink and got down to business.

"I just wanted to say how much I'm enjoying Kat." he said, looking unblinkingly at me and smiling. "She's got everything I look for in an assistant"

If I spoke out, Zoe would have me sent to prison and destroy my family. What could I do but sit there and watch my employer tell me he loved fucking my teenage daughter?

"That's great" I said, unsmiling.

He was mocking me. Relishing his power over me. "She does everything I tell her to. And I mean, everything. No matter how big. She just slips it into her day and never complains."

"In fact I've asked her to join me tonight. I hope that's ok?"

It wasn't a question.

"I've sent Zoe and Kat shopping to make sure they look their best tonight...for everything. They should be here soon" he looked at his watch.

Our two mistresses. Out buying suspender belts together.

When they finally turned up, every male's head in the bar turned. They looked like the hottest mother and daughter pageant contestants you ever saw. Both were poured into matching tiny electric blue dresses that barely covered their cheeks, their perfect big tits jutting through the almost see-through material.

I looked at my giggly 18 year-old daughter, looking even taller than usual on 7-inch killer heels. She was wearing lots of make-up, her naturally pouty lips glistening with fresh lip gloss, her eyes blue with plenty of eye shadow and her hair teased up into a killer do. The effect was to make her look at least 5 years older. And sensational.

"Hello daddy" she said.

"Hel-.." I began to reply before I realised, horrified. She wasn't talking to me. She was talking to Joe. She barely even seemed to know I was there. I wondered whether Joe was dosing her with anything.

I saw Zoe grin at me and I suddenly remembered her words from that first night in her office, when this whole nightmare had begun: "I'm going to ruin everything you both have together..." she had whispered in my ear (before sucking my cock while I spoke to Gemma on the phone) "...and you're going to beg me to make you do it."

"Hey Kitty-Kat" smiled Joe, patting the seat next to him. "Come sit with me."

Kat had to squeeze past him to get to the seat and as she bent forward to get past him, Joe ran his hand slowly and carefully up her inner thigh and I saw his fingers disappear between her legs. He stared straight at me as he did it and smiled.

I saw a momentary flinch from Kat but then nothing. She stayed frozen, bent over slightly in front of him, her deep, luscious cleavage inches only away from my face as Joe continued staring at me and smiling, his hand up my daughter's dress, clearly fingering her.

"How does that feel?" Joe said, staring at me. He was talking to both of us.

"It feels really good daddy" cooed Kat, oblivious to me.

I felt Zoe's hand began to rub my rock-hard cock through my trousers under the table as she down sat next to me.

"You're going to love what we bought" she whispered in my ear as I sat there, mesmerised by what I was seeing. "It's going to be a great night".

And that was the last thing I remember from the bar.

---

Next thing I knew I was waking up in the dark of my hotel room, stark naked but for a large ballgag stuffing my mouth. My hands and arms were totally numb and cable-tied underneath me. My head was propped up on pillows on my double bed, and on my chest was my work laptop, open.

On the screen I could see Joe in a hotel suite, clearly the same hotel as the one I was in (albeit much nicer and kitted out with a fixed camera) and still in the suit he'd had on earlier. A woman walked in, her back to me, wearing just blue panties, a bra and heels.

She looked amazing from the back. Her legs long and supple, her arse round and full and perfect, her satin blue panties tight and high across her firm, young cheeks.

Please God no.

"Hello daddy" the young woman purred. I shifted uncomfortably on the bed, the cable-ties utterly unyielding even if I had had any sensation left in my arms to try and get out from them.

"Do you want me to be a bad girl, daddy?" said the voice again, and with a sickening lurch I knew it was my daughter.

She walked over to Joe, who smiled and pulled her towards him as though he was devouring her alive. Which, to a certain extent, he was.

She wrapped her arms around his neck and straddled him while feeding her breasts into his hungry, gulping mouth as his hands grasped her smooth arse and began to finger her pussy through what were clearly crotchless panties.

I could hear his grunts of arousal and Kat's moans, full of wanton desire. As though this were what she most wanted in all the world. She ground her hips into him, using her arms wrapped around his neck to pull his face into her firm inviting tits, letting him feast on them along with her youth and beauty.

I couldn't help my horrified reaction as my cock started to stiffen. I watched as Kat eventually got up and Joe turned her round roughly so I saw her face for the first time, as though showing her off to the camera, to me, although I had no idea whether he knew it was there or not.

She looked amazing, her breasts full and the bra showing off her deep, highly-fuckable cleavage. A teen pin-up in all her glory, waiting to be defiled.

He undid her bra gently from behind her, reaching down for a bottle of baby oil and bringing it around, holding it over her huge pert tits.

"Let's get those tits ready for my cock shall we?" he whispered in her ear.

He squeezed the bottle across her tits and gleefully coated them with baby oil as Kat threw her head back in ecstasy at the touch of his hands and breath on her neck.

"This is going to make it so much easier for daddy to fuck them just the way he likes" he said, smiling.

Kat's body began to glisten and shine as his wet hands rubbed very slowly all over her tits. He was having the time of his life oiling her up and wanted her to know it.

"You know what your daddy likes, don't you Kitty Kat?" he said, his hands roaming freely up and down my daughter's gorgeous body now. He was all over her. Practically panting. His crotch grinding into her arse from behind as his hands rubbed oil all over her while he ran his tongue all over her neck.

My daughter closed her eyes slowly as one of Joe's hands disappeared down into her tiny pair of blue satin panties and his other wrapped itself around her throat.

"Yes daddy" she moaned.

"Well daddy wants you to be a very bad girl tonight" muttered Joe in her ear as he fingered her with one hand and ran the other hand from her throat so he could grasp her big, firm, young tits.

"Daddy's going to ride you all night. You're going to be full of my cock until the morning" he said as Kat moaned, her eyes still closed, pulling back against his hand down the front of her panties into his crotch that was grinding into her from behind. There was no escape.

I'd worked for Joe for the last 5 years. I'd never seen him so happy as he ran his tongue up and down my daughter's neck while roughly fingering her pussy.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Blackmail, Titfuck and Betrayal Pt. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds