• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • From Out of the Haze Ch. 02

From Out of the Haze Ch. 02

12

It may sound like a complete cliché, but it really was a moment stopped in time: I can see myself kneeling on the living room floor, my cock shoved up my sister’s wet cunt, the mix of her juice and my cum running down my shaft and wetting my balls, she’s kneeling over me, her ass pressed against my stomach, her big tits in my hands, still grinding up and down on me, and in the doorway stands my rain soaked mother.

In the time it took for one drop of rain to roll off the end of her rain coat and splash down onto the ceramic tile floor, I knew this wasn’t a good thing.

Laura, my sister, was still grinding and grunting on me with her eyes shut as I stopped moving beneath her. She opened her eyes. She stopped moving. And for another moment, the two of us just looked at my mother.

“…I needed to come back for the insurance documents...the cottage…repairs…” Obviously my mother was having trouble processing what she was seeing.

I still had my hands on Laura’s tits. My cock was still in her, but softening. She leaned back on me.

My mother turned away and walked toward the kitchen.

“Holy fuck.” Laura ran her hands through her hair. “Fuck this is not good. Shit Dan, this is so not good.” She started to lift herself from me. I let go of her tits. “Did you see her?”

I nodded, even though Laura wasn’t looking at me.

“How do we explain this?” She was grabbing her robe and trying to figure out how to put it on as though she’d never seen it before.

I sat back on the floor.

Laura got her robe on, and tied it shut. “We can’t explain this.” She hugged herself. “Oh god I think I’m going to be sick.” She ran out of the room.

Me? What did I think? I didn’t think anything, but I knew I wanted to get high. I pulled on my pants and boxers. I picked up my t-shirt but didn’t put it on, and went out to the garage to smoke some pot.

* * * * *

For almost the entire joint I managed not to think. I didn’t notice my cock wet in my boxers, or the smell of sex on me. I didn’t notice the drying juices in my pubic hair. I didn’t think about my sister’s incredible tits. I didn’t think about anything at all. Just inhaled. Exhaled. Watched the light hanging from the ceiling not move; for some reason I always wanted it to sway. I thought about jumping up and slapping the light to get it to swing back and forth, but figured I would probably break it if I did that, and then I’d have another headache. That’s when I remembered what the first headache was, and then I wasn’t enjoying getting high all of a sudden.

The rain still hammered across the garage roof.

The door from the house opened behind me. I didn’t turn around to look.

“I took the time to pack some of your things. I wasn’t sure what you wanted, but if you need something you can let me know later.” It was my mother.

I flicked the end of my jay into the garbage pail. “Are we going somewhere?”

“I think it would be best if you stayed with your sister for awhile.” It was obvious she meant Robin, not Laura.

I turned to look at my mom. She held out an old gym bag. I accepted it from her and took a quick look inside. I looked back at her face. I think I expected to see tears on her face, or at least some sort of anger. She looked sad.

“I don’t know what to tell your father. I mean, I don’t know if I should tell your father. I’ll talk to your sister.” She pulled her car keys out of her rain coat pocket. “Come on, we should get going.”

I realised I was in a bit of a haze from the pot, so I chose the path of least resistance and followed my mother into the rain and the car.

* * * * *

Laura didn’t remember falling asleep. After her mother walked in on them, she went to the washroom and thought she would be sick. When that didn’t happen she went to her room and buried her face in her pillow. Being in her childhood room somehow made it okay to act like a child. The house was quiet for awhile, and then she heard all the movement downstairs. She thought about going down and saying something to her mother. Then she heard the car start and leave the house. She didn’t hear it come back. When she woke she lay in bed and listened. She didn’t hear any taps run, or any floorboards creaking. No sound of a TV or radio. She mustered up some courage and left her room.

The house was empty. Laura could tell as soon as the seal of her closed bedroom door was broken. On the kitchen table was a note from her mother.

“You’re welcome to stay the rest of the week. I’m not sure your father and I will be back from the cottage, as it looks like there is quite a bit of work to be done up there. I’m sorry we didn’t get to spend more time together. Love, Mom”

Laura read it twice despite how short it was. It didn’t say anything about Daniel. Laura’s stomach felt weak. She called her sister.

* * * * *

The ride into the city was silent except for the rain and the squeak of the windshield wipers. A few times I opened my mouth to speak, but didn’t say anything. My mother didn’t look at me, and after awhile, I stopped looking at her.

When we arrived out front of Robin’s apartment building, she said, “Wait here a moment, please.”

I watched her get out of the car and go to the apartment door buzzer. The car was in park, but the engine still running. She spoke into the receiver for a moment or two and then came back to the car. She opened my door for me. “I’m not sure how long I can ask your sister to let you stay here. It will be at least a few days, I think.” She stepped away from the door to let me out of the car.

I stood up beside my mother. The rain was running down the hood of her coat. She was short, like Laura. Short and busty. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Robin standing at the main door to the apartment.

“I guess I’d better get going.”

Mom nodded, still not looking at me, her arms crossed. I thought I should try to hug her, but it seemed like a bad idea.

I turned away and walked over to Robin. She gave me a gentle smile. I heard the car pull away.

“Hey,” Robin said.

“Hey,” I said back.

We went up to her apartment.

* * * * *

Robin was more like me and Dad than Laura or Mom. Long and lean with dark hair and features, she looked very French. At least I always thought she looked French. She’d gone to a good school and received an honours degree in marketing. Dad didn’t like the choice. He thought she should take more of a general business study. He saw it as ‘style over substance’, and that had always hurt Robin. Looking around Robin’s apartment, I agreed. It looked like the inside of a catalogue. Everything was new. She embraced style over substance sometimes, but I don’t think she’s shallow. Materialistic, maybe. Robin grabbed a couple of beers from the fridge. She was really an attractive woman. Very polished. She handed me a beer: imported, of course.

“So, are you going to tell me what this is all about?”

I looked at her from under the edge of my brow.

“What? Am I supposed to guess?” Robin laughed a little and took a sip from her green beer bottle. She was forcing it a bit.

“Well, what did Mom say?” I looked away from her and pulled at the bottle’s label.

“She said she couldn’t go into it, but that you two were at the door, and would it be okay if you stayed with me for a few days.”

“That’s it?”

Robin clinked her bottle neck against mine. “Drink up. That’s it.”

I took a mouthful of beer. It tasted pretty good. I was relieved she didn’t know. I breathed in and out deeply after I swallowed. “Wow.”

Robin leaned to her side a little over the edge of the couch. “Hello? Conversation? Two people looking at each other exchanging dialogue?”

I turned to look at her. She was smiling.

“Whatever it is, I want you to know I’m your sister, and I love you, and you can talk to me if you need to, okay?”

“Yeah, I know Robin. Shit, of course I know that. You’ve always been there for me.”

“Damn right I have been. I changed your diapers, buddy.” Robin was nine years older than me. “I’ve seen you naked!” She laughed again, and this time it was more natural.

I almost spat out a mouthful of beer. I choked it back and coughed briefly.

“First beer there, kid?”

I wiped my mouth with the back of my hand. “No, had a few of these lately.”

Robin looked at the bottle in my hand and back at me. “Oh shit. I didn’t even think that was… I mean why would I? Oh I’m sorry Dan.” She reached out for my bottle. “Maybe you should give that to me.”

“What?” I didn’t get what she was going on about, but I handed her the beer.

“This is why you’re here, right? I can’t believe Mom didn’t say anything. Fuck, wait until I get her on the phone.” She walked into the kitchen and began to empty the open beers into the sink.

“Okay, what are you doing?”

“Dan, it’s okay man. If you’re having some sort of trouble with drinking. I mean I wondered why you didn’t go to school; I guess this has been going on awhile? God I feel like such an insensitive bitch.”

I couldn’t help but laugh. “Oh shit Robin, I’m not a drunk.”

Robin stopped emptying the beers. “You’re not?”

“No, I’m really not.” I was still laughing.

“Fuck.” Robin looked down at the sink. “These are expensive, man!”

“Well then we’d better enjoy the next two.” I walked over and opened the fridge, pulled out a beer, popped the top for Robin and handed it to her. I did the same for me. “Cheers and thanks.”

Robin saluted her me with her bottle and took a drink.

* * * * * *

The ringing phone woke me up. I wasn’t sure if I should answer. I decided not to pick up the phone. I heard my sister’s muffled voice from her bedroom say hello. Thinking it might be my mom, I listened more closely.

“…yeah he’s here. Sure he’s okay, do you want to talk to him….Okay, are you alright….You’re sure you’re alright….Why don’t you come over and hang with the two of us, I mean there’s nothing to do there with Mom and Dad at the cottage, right…Why wouldn’t it be a good idea….No, he didn’t say anything. Neither did Mom. Why? Do you know?”

My heart was in my throat. Robin’s voice got quiet. There was more dialogue, and then her sister voice got louder.

“Okay, well take care of yourself. Call me if you need anything….Yeah that sounds like a good plan….Okay, bye.”

I sat up in the spare bed. The room had lousy semi transparent sheers instead of a good block out the light blind. It was bright in here. I heard Robin walk to my door. She knocked. “You up?” She opened the door and poked her head in.

“Yeah. Phone woke me.”

She stepped into the room. She was wearing an over sized t-shirt. “Me too.” She took a step toward the foot of the bed. “It was Laura.” I could tell she wanted to see my face react. I don’t think it did. She sat on the edge of the bed. “She told me.” Robin put her hand on my ankle through the sheets. “It’s okay.”

I looked away from her; I was about to cry. I looked back at her. She smiled at me with such warmth. I felt the tears subside.

She cleared her throat and looked around the room. She looked back at me. “So, was it good, or what?”

I laughed really hard. She laughed too. I threw a pillow at her. She caught it and put it across her lap. “Well, I don’t know? What else do you say?”

“Yeah I don’t know what you say either,” I laughed. “Or what I say? I guess I say ‘Yeah it was good.’ Really fucking good.”

We both stopped laughing. Robin brushed her hair away from her face with two fingers. “Yeah, I figured it would be.”

* * * * *

After Laura got off the phone with Robin she felt relieved. Her first thoughts today were all around getting the hell out of her parents’ house. Now that she knew she would be the only one there, it seemed more appealing than going back to her dorm room, especially with everyone on a reading break. Laura got showered and dressed. She decided to sit out back and eat a bowl of fruit, and enjoy the mid morning sun.

The birds were finishing their morning songs as Laura drank her water and looked around the yard. She heard the clatter of a ladder in the Murray’s yard. Of course, it wasn’t the Murrays anymore. A red headed woman climbed into view. It was the woman Laura had seen fuck Dan. She had an electric hedge trimmer in her hand, and seemed to be surveying the hedge, trying to figure out where to begin. She was very attractive. She noticed Laura looking at her. She laughed. “I don’t know where I left off the other day.”

Laura laughed back. “Oh yeah, I hate it when that happens.”

The red haired woman cocked her head to one side, “Really, do you do a lot of hedge trimming?”

Laura laughed harder. “No, not at all actually.”

The red haired woman smiled. “Me neither.” They smiled at each other. “I’m Sondra, the new neighbour.”

“I’m Laura, Don and Janine’s middle kid.”

Sondra smiled back. “Oh really? I’ve met your brother.”

I’ll bet you have, Laura thought to herself and kept smiling.

“I was just thinking about having some iced tea Laura, why don’t you join me.”

Thinking she didn’t have a better offer, Laura agreed.

* * * * *

Laura couldn’t get over how ugly the décor was in Sondra’s house. Everything seemed overdone. Sondra seemed elegant despite the surroundings, even in her short overalls and ragged t-shirt.

They had some small talk about what a mild month they were having. Laura discovered Sondra was a literature professor. They talked about school and Laura’s plans after graduation.

“Don’t worry about where you get your masters,” Sondra advised. “Take the best deal for you, because in the real world, they’ll be impressed that you chose based on gain, rather than sacrificed for prestige.”

Laura wasn’t sure if Sondra was insinuating that she might not get a strong offer from a good school.

“Of course if the Harvards of the world offer you the moon, so much the better.” She smiled over her iced tea. Laura decided that she wasn’t patronizing her.

“Both my parents want me to go to their alma maters, but I think I like the idea of going somewhere different.” The ice cubes bumped against each other in Laura’s glass.

“I can see that. I went to the same school that my family has gone to for generations. I wonder sometimes if my life would be different otherwise.” Sondra looked out the window. She could see the edge of Laura’s house. “Where’s your brother today?”

“Dan?”

“Yes, Dan.” Sondra smiled.

“He went to stay with my sister.”

“Lucky her.”

Laura looked at Sondra. Sondra was smiling. Catlike. “Yeah, they should have fun together.”

“Your brother’s fun, is he?”

“Yeah, you could say that.”

“I could say that, but would you?”

“Yeah I would say that.” Laura’s pussy was getting wet. She could feel it, still sore from yesterday.

“He’s an impressive young man.”

“He is.”

“Incredible fuck.”

Laura looked Sondra in the eye. Her eye was gleaming. “Really.”

“Yes. Huge cock.”

“I know.”

“I know you know.” Sondra leaned to the side of the couch, one hand propping up her head. “I saw you.”

Laura was speechless for a moment.

“When I pulled my shirt off, I saw you watching.” Sondra put her drink down. “So, did it look as good as it felt?”

Laura swallowed. “Yes.”

One strap of Sondra’s overalls had fallen to the side. “What did you like best?”

Laura looked at the overall strap. “Watching him cum on your tits.”

“Mmmm. It was so good. That big, hot cock, just ramming up and down.” Sondra moved a little in her seat. “He cums in quarts.”

Laura nodded.

“God the way it stretches you open.” Sondra laughed. “Like fucking a baseball bat.”

Laura looked away from Sondra.

“Have you ever had something that big inside you? Ever fucked a cock that long? That fat?”

Laura closed her eyes. She could feel her thong sticking to her.

“Do you know what it’s like to have something that hot and hard pounding in and out of you?”

Laura nodded.

She could feel Sondra lean in close to her. “I’ll bet you do.” Sondra whispered inches from Laura’s ear. “I’ll bet as soon as you saw that big dick fucking me, you had to have it in you. Had to suck it. Had to fuck it.” Sondra grabbed a handful of one of Laura’s breasts and squeezed. “Had to have it between these nice big tits.”

Laura moaned. “Oh fuck it was good.”

Sondra kissed her, pulling the two of them together. Their tongues worked each other’s. Laura felt Sondra’s breasts press against hers. Her bra creaked. She kissed back harder. She kissed along Sondra’s jaw and neck.

Sondra started pulling Laura’s shirt off. “Oh God I wish I could have watched you two.”

Laura bit her earlobe.

Sondra started to undo Laura’s pants. “Where did you fuck him?”

Laura sucked behind Sondra’s ear. “In the living room.”

Sondra stood the two of them up and pushed Laura’s pants down. “On the couch?” She kissed Laura.

Laura broke the kiss. “On the floor.” She pulled at Sondra’s overall straps. “No, he ate me on the couch, then we fucked on the floor.”

Sondra stepped out of her overalls as they fell to the floor. “Is he a good pussy eater?” She stepped back and pulled her t-shirt off. They were wearing almost identical cream bra and thong sets. “I’ll bet he’s so good.”

Laura looked Sondra up and down, “He made me cum before his cock was even in me.”

Sondra embraced her and kissed her again, then broke the kiss. “I love your underwear.”

Laura smiled and laughed. “Thanks. Yours too.”

Sondra undid Laura’s bra. “God I’d kill to have tits like these for a day.” She leaned down and pulled a nipple up to her mouth.

“They’re all yours.”

Sondra moaned with her mouth full of Laura’s big tit.

Laura slid a hand into Sondra’s thong. She was soaked. Laura slipped her fingers past Sondra’s clit and into her pussy. Sondra moaned again. Laura finger fucked her forcefully.

Sondra looked up at her. “On the floor. Naked.”

They both dropped to their knees, sliding their thongs off as they went down. They embraced again sucking at each other’s tongues. Laura pulled the cups of Sondra’s bra down and bit one of her nipples.

“God take it off.”

Laura undid the bra and let it fall to the ground.

Sondra pushed Laura onto her back. “I have to eat it; fuck I want to eat it.”

Laura grabbed her head just before her tongue touched Laura’s lips. “No, turn around.”

Sondra turned around over Laura, easing her sopping wet pussy into Laura’s face as she started to lick Laura’s lips. Laura grabbed Sandra’s ass cheeks and spread her open. They both tongue fucked each other, moaning into each other’s juicy cunt. Neither of them worried if the other one could breathe.

* * * * *

Robin and I ate some cereal, because that was all she had in the house. The meal was understandably brief, with the only conversation being about the groceries we were about to go buy. Robin showered before we ate, and I was glad she didn’t feel the need to cover up in front of me given what happened between Laura and I. Robin wore her usual post shower wardrobe: towel on her head, terry cloth robe. Her robe opened a little as we ate and I noticed her tanned chest, but didn’t see any cleavage. She sat with one leg tucked under her and I appreciated her runner’s thigh. Other than that, it seemed pretty normal, and I decided that I wasn’t a raging incestuous pervert. And more importantly, it didn’t seem like Robin thought I was either.

* * * * *

Grocery shopping in the city was a little different than the suburbs. We didn’t go get in the car. We didn’t drive out to some 80 000 square foot neon and concrete monstrosity. We walked. We went to the local market, which was maybe 2000 square feet and run by what my father would call, “Hard working immigrants – the lifeblood of our country”. We didn’t come with a list, either. Mom always shopped with a list, and when she sent me, she sent me with a list, and I was under strict orders not to deviate.

“Do you like fruit with breakfast?” Robin and I were standing in the ‘produce section’. It was about five feet of selection.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • From Out of the Haze Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds