• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Mistaken Identity Ch. 01

Mistaken Identity Ch. 01

123

Janice is treated like a teen

'Welcome everyone, to our Assertiveness Workshop. This is Janice, a new member. Would you like to say why you're here?' Charles asked.

'Err, OK. I'm here to learn, to be, err, more assertive, and less compliant,' she shyly spoke.

An older man was looking at her with interest, when she admitted to being compliant. He looked like trouble, so she would have to watch herself with him.

'What brought you here, I mean, was there a bad experience that convinced you to improve your attitude?' Roberto asked.

'Well, yes, I guess so. I was on vacation a last week. A bunch of adolescents bumped into me, and tripped me into the pool, where I lost my top. It was highly embarrassing, and of course I was angry with them. I should have done something about it. Instead, I felt foolish, and that it was my fault. I didn't do anything, or say anything, so they treated me as an easy target. I let things get terribly out of hand,' she said.

'You let a bunch of young guys take advantage of you?' Andrew eagerly asked.

'Yes. Err, not exactly, something like that,' she shyly spoke.

It was humiliating admitting to what he was suggesting. Too late now to take it back, as they would think she was covering up a dark secret. Although it was more complicated, it was somewhat true. The grin on his face revealed what he was thinking. The image of those rowdy teenage boys came to mind. The idea of them taking advantage of her, left her moist, and very self-conscious.

Janice knew it hadn't just got out of hand, the vacation was a complete disaster. Since they arrived home, Bernard, her husband, wasn't talking to her, and she wasn't talking to him. For once, she was trying hard not to capitulate to him. She was hoping this group might help her keep up the resolve to defy him.

***

Janice was fetching the sun cream for her husband, Bernard, from the hotel room, when it happened. It was one of those small mistakes that easily occur, only she allowed it to escalate out of control. They'd had words over forgetting the sun cream, so she hurried back to the pool, wanting to keep him in a good mood.

Hurrying around a corner of a poolside building, she bumped into a group of rowdy teenagers. In surprise, she backed into one of the hotel entertainers.

'Sorry, miss,' she automatically said.

The girl was obviously younger than her, yet she deferred to the tall, well built girl. It was because she wore an entertainers uniform, a sign of authority, and the forceful way she spoke.

'You've just made it. Come on everyone, in the pool,' Helen loudly demanded.

Before Janice could separate herself from the group of eighteen-year-olds, she was nudged, barged, and finally tripped into the pool, to land with an ungainly splash.

'Help!' she gurgled, spitting a mouthful of chlorinated water. 'I can't swim,' she screeched in panic.

'Stand up, stupid,' a girl jeered.

Janice stood up, and immediately squatted down in the water. The top had come loose, and a most dreadful nightmare became real. Her little breasts were uncovered! Although short, she had a perfect body, except her small breasts, which filled her with shame. She scrabbled around in the water, catching sight of the top, only to lose it again, as the others scrabbled for the ball.

There was no way she could possibly climb out without the bikini top. She was in the pool among uncaring adolescents, being shoved around. They were all younger, yet bigger than her, so she kept out of their way, to avoid being drowned. It was something to be considered, as an alternative to being shamefully discovered.

Older people were watching them playing, from poolside loungers. Being seen by them, and her husband, would be terribly embarrassing, so she kept low.

The team girl blew a whistle for attention. 'Everyone, out of the water. Quickly!'

Janice was reluctant. She looked over at Bernard, face down on a lounger, burning. Damn! She needed his help, and badly so. There was no way she could call him, and bring attention to herself.

As soon as they were married he took over her life, organising everything she did. She never went to work from college, and when they moved closer to his new office, she lost contact with friends. It had been easier to give in, and let him do everything for her, until she hardly made any decisions at all. It was the reason she put up with wearing that padded bikini top, just to keep him happy.

She let out a whimper as her arm was grabbed, and she was pulled from the pool.

'Come on girl. Where's your top? Silly thing! Don't worry, I've got spare clothing in the club room,' Helen glibly said.

The entertainments girl had mistaken her for one of the group of teenagers, which wasn't unusual, especially as she was dressed in just a pair of brief shorts. Although she was twenty-six, she would be turned away from a bar, partly from only being five-four, but mainly because of a youthful complexion, with a baby face look.

Janice clutched her chest while being pulled along by the annoyingly enthusiastic girl. There was little choice, as the big strong girl had a vice like grip. She was in a daze of anguish.

There was no way she could walk over to Bernard, or even back to the room, revealing her body to ridicule. Nothing else was in her mind except covering up her small breasts. At least she'd been promised a top. Janice meekly followed, which had always been a bad habit.

They were not alone in the club house. The kids were making a racket in the changing room. Helen had the lucky job of looking after sullen teenagers, though at the moment they were boisterous. Janice could hear the guys in the showers calling to the girls, and one brave girl, or hussy, answering them.

'Not in there please. Can I get dressed out here, miss,' Janice meekly asked.

It was embarrassing letting the girl think she was a youngster, but it was a way of getting changed away from that rowdy group. Janice was small and waif like, with a personality to match. Unlike some short people she didn't have a loud voice, or a forceful personality. She kept a low profile, not wishing to be noticed.

The thought of joining those big teenagers in the changing room, brought back bad memories of high school.

'No need to be afraid of the big kids, I'm here,' Helen assured her.

Janice was miffed to be mistaken for a teen, even though she was used to it. It would be very embarrassing to admit she was a married woman, after losing her top when playing with those kids. They were around eighteen, and it was annoying that this stupid girl thought she was younger than them.

Helen sat down and pulled Janice in front of her. 'Best get those wet shorts off.'

Janice became aware of the new cotton shorts. They had shrunk! They were clinging to her like a second skin. She hadn't considered them at all, while consumed with fear over losing the top. Looking over her shoulder she checked everyone was busy in the showers.

'Don't worry girl, they won't bother you,' Helen said, in a condescending tone.

The entertainment girl was nearly six foot tall, and even while sitting she was taller than Janice. Janice felt overawed by her. She stood there wondering what to do. The bright and breezy girl was always in a hurry, and moved quickly. She grabbed Janice's wet shorts, and peeled them down, with panties tangled in them.

The action seemed natural enough, as though her mother were undressing her. A sudden wave of embarrassment awoke her, as though from a stupor. She became ashamedly aware of being naked in front of a stranger. She felt stupid to have allowed a young girl to strip off her last piece of clothing. She squirmed with embarrassment. She had a Brazilian for the vacation, leaving her feeling especially naked and vulnerable.

'Come on, don't dawdle, girl,' Helen hurried her.

At least she had the dress ready. It was ruffled up, ready to slip over Janice's head. She had to let go of her chest, to lift both arms straight up. Janice cringed with embarrassment, over showing off her small breasts to a stranger. The dress slipped down her arms to her head.

An awful feeling of uselessness swept over her, for stupidly letting this girl dress her like a kid. It was typical of her to let someone else take charge, and deferring to other peoples decisions had become a habit.

'Bugger, it's too small. It looked alright for you. Wait there and I'll get you something else,' she said.

Damn! Wait here? She wasn't going to wander off naked!

'Oh! Shit! I've lost the room key in the pool!'

Janice needed to get back to her husband for a key. He would be upset seeing her in those clingy shorts and nothing else. That is, if she could untangle the wet mess that had been her shorts. Oh! Shit! The uncaring girl had wandered off with them!

Janice wondered what was keeping the girl. Every second being naked was grinding away what was left of her self-respect. She imagined the girl telling her there was nothing in her size. Next to the big Nordic blond, she felt like small and pathetic. Especially when Helen had examined her denuded crotch and little breasts, with a look of disdain.

***

Janice imagined being dragged by the hand by that strong Nordic girl, around the pool, back to her husband. With everyone looking at her nakedness, she would keep her head down in shame. Her husband would be livid.

'Your girl lost her clothes in the pool, playing with the other kids,' Helen would explain, in her loud commanding voice.

Helen still held her hand, so she had to stand naked in front of everyone, sobbing with shame.

'There, there, it's alright,' Helen said, with a demeaning tone of voice.

Helen popped a sweet in her mouth, and Janice choked on it. She was trying to apologise to her husband, sounding dismal through the sobs, and now lisped around the sweet.

Helen walked off, leaving her sobbing in front of everyone.

'I'wm, swowwy, I wiwy awm,' Janice heard herself say, and cringed.

'No, don't sit. Stand at attention and tell me what happened,' Bernard ordered.

Her husband was furious and was punishing her with humiliation.

She could see a couple of the eighteen year old guys ogling her. It was difficult to fool young people into thinking she was a teenager. They guessed she was a grown woman, and made no secret of enjoying her nakedness.

***

A noise from the showers awoke her from the dream. Janice crouched on the bench, tightly rolled into a ball, trying not to be there.

It was her worst nightmare, being mistaken for a teenager. The respect received in adulthood came automatically to others her age, but she had to work at it. Like a few minutes ago in the pool, one silly mistake, and she was treated like one of the kids, forced to play games.

She looked over to where the noise was coming from with a look of dread. At least she wasn't in there being laughed at, like in high school. Sports days had been a nightmare. It was all very well Bernard mollifying her, by saying she had perfect china-doll skin. She longed to look like a mature married woman, not a doll.

The noisy teenagers piled into the main room. They were playing a ball game, with a prospect of handling not just the ball, but the girls too. Some of the girls let them. They quietened down to huddle in groups, making war plans. Who fancied whom, and why.

Damn! Why wasn't Bernard here to protect her? She was so used to him making the decisions for them both, it was difficult to know what to do. Here on vacation they were supposed to relax and enjoy the sun, yet on the first day it had already gone badly wrong. She scrunched up on a bench, hoping not to be noticed.

The two groups of eighteen year olds ignored her. They looked as though they were choosing teams, though it was pairing off with each other they were keenly discussing.

The damn girl returned, stopped to talk to them, and eventually came over to her. Janice wanted to shout at her to hurry up. She instead sat quietly huddled on a bench, with both arms desperately trying to cover her nakedness.

To Janice's horror Helen grabbed an arm, pulling her up off the bench. She was standing naked in a room full of strangers! Her mind went blank with fear. Helen was dressing her once more, only this time in front of a bunch of rowdy teenagers.

'Don't cry, I'll soon have you dressed ready to go and play,' Helen said, sounding condescending.

Janice clenched her fists, and only just held back hot tears of shame. The damn girl was laughing at her small waif like body. With small breasts, and cleanly denuded of pubic hair, she looked like a young teen. Especially to this big boned, Nordic giant.

She was about to point out she could dress herself, when the guys noticed her, and made the usual disparaging remarks.

'That one's yours, Billy,' a guy loudly spoke.

'Not for me, she's got no tits,' Billy laughed.

Janice froze, with mouth firmly clamped shut. She thought she was past all that, after leaving school and getting married. She screwed up her fists, ready to assert she was an adult, and a married woman, not just a kid like them. How could she say anything while naked and vulnerable. They wouldn't believe her, and would make even more fun of the mad girl.

She waited for the girls to join in, knowing they were the cruellest. To her surprise the girls rallied around to her defence.

'Leave the kid alone,' one of the girls said.

Helen managed to get the dress over her head this time. They had all seen her bare bottom, and everything else, while being pulled around. She felt like a helpless doll, being dressed by a big strong girl. She wanted to run away crying in shame, like the pathetic thing they thought she was.

'Don't be cruel you guys. She'll develop soon, and you'll be sorry you made fun of her,' one of the girls scolded them.

Janice wished it were true. She went through this before, hoping every day to grow taller, and for her bust to develop. There was no way she could possibly stand up now and declare she was a mature, married woman. They would just laugh at her. Even if they believed her, it would be unbearable to hear the gossip going around the hotel.

The insults went on for a moment or two, until they lost interest and started to leave.

'What do you say? For the dress,' Helen insisted.

Janice looked as though she would burst into tears. Nevertheless, she rallied round to do as she was told.

'Thank you, Miss, for dressing me, and giving me this dress,' Janice said, sounding pathetic.

'You're welcome, young lady,' Helen brightly beamed.

'Maria, could you fix the girls' hair. It's drying into a mess,' Helen said.

'Like sure, Helen, it'll be fun,' Maria answered.

Two of the girls took hold of her arms, almost dragging her to the changing room, and sat her down on a plastic chair. Her feet swung an inch off the floor, leaving her feeling like a kid sister. They were too strong for her to fight, so as usual she gave in, hoping they knew what they were doing. Her makeup had been washed off in the pool so she needed, 'fixing-up', as they called it.

The two eighteen year olds were taller with more developed figures, giving the impression they were older sisters. She wished so much to look like them, with a full hourglass figure. It would have helped her confidence, changed her personality, maybe influenced her whole life.

They washed her hair, which at least would cleanse it of the pool's chlorine, and bring back the shine. Shampoo got in her eyes, and the vigorous rubbing flipped her contacts out. They at least looked for them, though they probably trod them into the wet floor.

'I can't see without them,' Janice complained, sounding upset.

'Don't worry, we'll go through the lost property and find you a pair of glasses,' Maria tried to reconcile her.

They were being kind to her, rather than chide her for having a flat chest, as girls had at high school. She settled down under their care, feeling the tension ease. It was nice having them take care of her. She once more felt protected, and left them to decide the hair style. With make-up on, she always felt her age, and properly dressed.

At last they were finished, and stood back to admire their handiwork.

'Like great, don't you think?' Maria asked her friend.

'Yea, much better than looking like a drowned rat,' the other girl laughed.

'Thanks, Maria, thanks, Megan. I really appreciate your help,' Janice said.

She was wondering if this is what it would be like to have sisters. At that moment she felt wonderful. She even enjoyed feeling like a sister to these two big girls.

They brought her a box of glasses form the lost property cupboard, and she tried one pair after another. At last her vision cleared, though not perfectly. She was grateful to be able to walk out of there without bumping into everyone, and everything.

The warm feeling was still with her, as she accepted their praise.

'You look cute, Janice. It would be fun if you were my sister. I'd fix you up every day,' Maria gushed.

'Thanks. I'd love to be your sister. Are you going to be a make-up artist?' Janice asked.

'Don't know yet, maybe,' Maria said.

The feeling of warmth between them heartened her.

'You should work at it. You can fix me up every day if you like,' Janice offered.

'Like, OK. You can be my sister while at the hotel, alright?' Maria asked.

'Sure, that would be great,' Janice smiled.

Janice walked to the door with them, ready to face the outside world. At last she could get back to her husband, get the key, and change her clothes. As she approached the door a girl appeared in front of her. She stepped to one side, and the girl did likewise.

'Sorry,' Janice said, to the awkward girl.

The two big girls laughed at her, seeing Janice apologise to her reflection. She felt a fool speaking to a mirror. She gasped in surprise. The glasses weren't perfect, but she saw enough to find the image disturbing.

Her hair was pulled away from her face and tied in two pigtails, sporting pink ribbons. It was a darker shade of brown, mousy brown she guessed. When she moved her head, the pigtails bounced around over her ears. They had dotted her cheeks with freckles, and she hoped it wasn't the brown hair dye. The heavy black glasses, with thick lenses, made her look geeky.

The bright pink dress had a band of elastic under her breasts, emphasising a lack of anything much. It flared out from her chest, to float around her thighs. The air conditioning clicked in, with the light breeze ballooning up the light hem, showing off her bare crotch.

'What, what, have you done to me?' she quietly spoke.

It wasn't her nakedness that worried her, it was the image that was so gripping. The picture of a girl shook her, leaving her head spinning. It didn't seem real.

She thought of herself as a mature, adult woman. Since being married she enjoyed the freedom and responsibilities of adulthood. She enjoyed going to dinner parties, the theatre, opera and ballet. She always made a point of dressing in sophisticated clothing to emphasis her age. The sophistication of adulthood had been stripped away, to leave in its place a young geeky teenager.

'Like, nice. You look so cute, like, yea?' Maria asked, wanting praise for her handiwork.

Janice's hair, make-up, contact lenses, clothes, designer shoes, padded push-up bra, and her status, had been stripped away. It was as though her adult life was nothing more than a fantasy, so as to get through the awkward teenage stage. She had strived to leave that awkward period of her life behind, only for it to be resurrected.

Instead of an attractive twenty-six year old woman, she saw a geeky girl, looking diffident and gauche. Her significance as a mature woman had been stolen from her by these two girls. They thought they were doing her a favour, by giving her a make-over that would look good on a young girl.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Mistaken Identity Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 57 milliseconds