• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The IT Guy Pt. 02

The IT Guy Pt. 02

12

The ride home was quiet with Anne periodically commenting on things, but no mention of the cookout nor her time with Davenport. They pulled into the garage, James shut off the engine and went into the house without waiting for Anne.

Anne found him in the bathroom splashing water on his face, "Talk to me, if you are pissed at me, tell me, tell me why." She said quietly while James was toweling off his face.

"You know why, but since you don't remember I'll tell you. You pretty much let Davenport fondle you all over, right there with everyone watching. Did I miss anything?" James said bitterly.

"No, that pretty much covers it, I have to say he sure has confidence in himself, but I seem to remember seeing you with Barbie trying to hide a hard on. You realize the whole point of these cookouts is for the employees to let off steam? To perhaps let themselves go, flirt, tease, them go home and get relief from all that eroticism from their mates? I flirted with John, I loved it. I cannot tell if the man is a misogynist or not, but he sure is fun to verbally spar with."

James turned to face her, "Had I not been around, would you have fucked him?"

"Hell no, plus he's way too big" Anne said heatedly, "I was just sparring with him, which was fun, a lot of fun. He tried to charm the pants off me," Seeing James doubtful expression, "Ok, he tried more than charm but the point is, it was a cookout with people all over doing inappropriate things with other men, other women. I'll drop down right now and blow you and swallow your entire load if you tell me that you a Barbie did not do anything inappropriate." Anne said rubbing his cock though his shorts.

"Uh, no. But I was...wait, way too big? How do you know that?" James started.

"Never mind, I felt it against me Ok? So, you were inappropriate with another woman, that's it, no buts, or were there butts?" Anne pulled back and put her hands on her hips.

"No, no butts, Anne I was jealous, I saw Davenport with his hands in your crotch, with you opening your legs allowing it...in front of everyone!" James sputtered out. "Yes, I was with Lexi, her name is Lexi and she saved me from rushing over and...hell, I don't know what I would have done, I wasn't thinking that far ahead, but I'm sure it would have meant my job."

"Ok, I get that, but why were you hard, why, before any of that happened were you with her, looking intimate with an erection?" Anne demanded.

"I know, I cannot believe that happened, I was getting our drinks and she came up to say hi and when I turned, she was...I was looking, crap, I could see her nipples through the top and her..." James moaned.

"You saw her giant knockers, you got a hard on when you are with a woman whose boobs are bigger than mine, is that it? Should I get a boob job like she has so you get spontaneous erections?" Anne asked cupping her bandana held breasts.

"No, please, anyhow hers are real."

Anne looked at him, "So John was rubbing sun screen on me, that's my excuse, tell me again how you know her boobs are real?"

With a panicked look, James said, "Ok, we were both inappropriate, let's drop it."

"Not a chance, you are staying right here and tell me everything, I mean every word, every action...I mean it. Start talking."

Sighing James started telling Anne, "When we split up, Lexi came over to the drink table and said hi. You have to understand, she and I have been working together on the new system..."

"You work together? You have been putting in 10-12 hours days with her? No wonder we have sex just on weekends, shit! It's her jugs, isn't it? Is she going with you to the Bahamas?" Anne spit out.

"No, hell no, I mean yes, she's part of the project team so she is going, yes, but, you don't understand, Lexi and I work on the project, but we are at our terminals writing code and see each other when we meet in the hallways or in the datacenter, but I've never, we've never even thought about each other...that way, never even gone out to lunch, she seems to go out with a lot of the other guys...She always dresses nice, but that's what I'm trying to tell you, nothing like today. When I saw her this afternoon, basically showing everything I was stunned. All that skin, the cleavage...I looked, I couldn't help it and yes, I reacted, to her, another woman."

"Ok, I get that, she has spectacular tits, but why did you go off arm in arm to the woods?"

"I'll tell you the entire thing," James told about seeing Anne and Davenport, seeing his hand up in her crotch, trying to pour the drink and spilling it and being pulled back by Lexi so he decided to go the opposite direction..."So we headed down to the lake and Lexi was telling me how all the managers were promoted since their wives slept with him. I couldn't believe it and then she told me he was very convincing and that you were probably driving off somewhere and that I should accept it I almost went running back, but again she stopped me. 'You want to make a scene with John Davenport?' she said and told me to relax and accept it since it was inevitable, she put my hand on her breast and told me to accept that you were probably naked with your legs spread and John was pushing his fat dick into you, I got hard, I got hard thinking about that and feeling Lexi's breast, her nipples. I'm sorry." James said.

"Honey, none of that happened, and never came close, but this seems to strike a chord." Anne said gripping his now rock hard cock through his shorts. "Keep going, I am beginning to like this, but you were feeling her breast, not the breast through the top?"

"Yes, she pulled her breast out and started rubbing my dick while describing you and Davenport...John."

"Like this?" Anne asked as she gripped his throbbing cock.

"No, it was more like this," positioning Anne's hand, "and she was pushing into me with the heel of her hand, yes, like that."

"So how did her breast feel? You must have liked it, hers are twice the size of mine I'll bet." Anne said

"No, bigger, much bigger," James sighed with his eyes closed, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean that, yours are perfect." James said urgently.

"Thanks, but I know my limitations, and I even felt like reaching out and feeling them so don't worry about it." Anne calmly replied. "Her nipples also looked huge. Did you taste them?"

"No, I was almost ready to cum in my shorts when I pulled away since I felt incredible pain thinking of you being...taken by someone else, yet God! I wanted it to happen." James burst out.

Anne pulled off her bandana top and put James hand on her breast, "So, you didn't cum in your shorts? I'm sure she wouldn't have let you, I'm sure she would have dropped down and sucked that cock of yours right down her throat and let you cum in her mouth right when John was spearing me with his fat cock in the back of his Hummer and then shooting his sperm deep into me...that's it...let it go." Anne said pushing back on James' thrusting hips. "You should shower and change your shorts." She said licking the salty cum off her palm looking at the spent man slumped back against the sink.

Anne was sitting in the kitchen drinking tea when James came in. "Feel better?" She asked brightly. "Want to talk? Coffee?"

"Yes, I can get it." James said and sat down across from her with his cup.

"Why would I get so excited and feel such jealousy? I mean it makes my blood pressure go up when I imagine you naked with another man, I mean, that is part of the game we play, but when the reality of it was right there, I didn't know whether to jack off or punch him."

"Pleasure and pain, the old adage...pleasure and pain. Pain releases chemicals, endorphins, serotonin, melatonin, epinephrine, etc. which actually enhance pleasure, so when you are feeling intense pain, the sexual release is enhanced, which is why S&M is not a rare thing. I feel the same way, I felt jealousy thinking about you, with another woman's breast, a huge breast at that, being fondled, her hand touching you, you letting her, yet I got so wet hearing you talk about it. We always joke, talk about other men fucking me, but perhaps I'd like to hear about you, you having women pleasure you, you pleasuring them. I'm relieved you pulled away, relieved you, unlike any guy I've ever known, didn't take full advantage of the situation, but part of me is also disappointed you didn't fuck her, yet it would have hurt really good during sex had you told me that...pain and pleasure." Anne paused.

"What if I did fuck John while you were away, what if you knew I was fucking John, you knew his huge cock was splitting me in half, stretching my pussy to its limits, causing me pain but flooding my pussy with pleasure," She stood up pealing down her tight shorts and approaching James straddled his lap and began grinding into his rejuvenated cock, "and Lexi was straddling your angry cock and your hands were clutching those huge fleshy mounds, would you pull away from her? Your imagination has John's muscular ass flexing with his every thrust into me, my arms and legs wrapped around him pulling him into me enthusiastically."

Anne pulled off James lap. Knelt down and pulled off his shorts and underpants. She bathed the thick spongy head with her tongue, lapping up the leaking pre-cum, then opened her mouth and buried his cock in her face. Bobbing her head a few times, she pulled off, stood up, grabbed his cock and lowered herself onto him and while gyrating her hips on his stiff rod, "Which would you turn to, the rising pleasure coupled with the pain in your heart, but the promise of the best release you've ever had? The orgasm that perhaps might give you a stroke and make you pass out? Would you release those giant tits with the hard nipples pressing into your palms and go for the sorrow instead, push her wet, tight cunt off of your aching cock and wallow in the pain knowing I have more meat in me than I've ever had in my tiny little pussy? Ready to flood me with so much cum it will squirt out around that thick shaft all over his giant balls? Aaaaahhhhh, yesssss, that's my boy, cum inside meeeee. Oh yes, I see..." Anne ground her pussy into James cock with added energy and came hard, thrusting, grinding sliding on the spent, confused man beneath her.

"Oh God, you were right, I thought I was going to have a stroke. I fucking exploded into you, my balls actually ache." James weakly moaned.

Anne kissed her husband still rocking into his softening cock, "See how it is when you let it? Tell me what you were thinking, what did you see, what did you feel, when you came?"

"I heard you squealing with pain and pleasure being stabbed mercilessly by that monster cock, your hands gripping his back and heels dug into his ass pulling him into you deeper, and I felt Lexi's pussy milking my cock and her huge breasts being mashed under my gripping hands, I felt her ass when I reached down and grabbed her cheeks...so intense, so fucking vivid it is like it all just happened. You liked it too, I've never felt you so wet."

"I think you like this, I think you are one of those guys who needs this, no, don't argue with me, look who has is getting an erection again, look who can't seem to get enough." Anne reached down while pulling off James and grasping his slimed cock rocked her pelvis forward and pushed her asshole down onto this fully erect cock, "Tell me you've had enough...and I'll get off your lap, tell me you want to hear more and I'll drop down and you can go where no man has gone before..." Anne rocked her hips feeling James' penis open her sphincter, "Tell what you want me to do." Anne urged.

James grabbed her hips and pushed his cock into her ass, "Talk to me, tell me about how big he is, how deep it goes..." he panted thrusting into her. "Oh God, you are so tight."

Anne winced feeling him rip into her, but soon the pain went away and his pubic bone banging against clit was taking her into a new and interesting set of feelings, for nerves stimulated and excited to their peak levels. Ripping off her top, she leaned into James and hissed, "Ssssuuck my nipples, bite them, I'll tell you but I need you to ravage me with your powerful cock." She moaned when James attacked her ass. "You will be leaving me for two weeks, two weeks alone, you know I have needs, my fingers will not be enough, alone in my bed at night, yesssss...yesssss, pound my assss, ah, you can't believe your sweet little wife won't pick up the phone, uh...uhh...uhhhh, right there, two fingers, yessss, God! 'John, can you come over and look at my plumbing? Not that plumbing. Yes, you look at the plumbing and you can also check out my plumbing.' John is so nice, he comes over and checks everything out very thoroughly, you saw how careful he was today covering all of me with sun screen, ohhhh, yessss...I like it hard, he'll open me up and probe me with his big meaty fingers, his tongue and after he makes me get his cock totally wet with my mouth, Oh fuck...uuuhhhh...uuuuhhhh." Anne writhed all over James as he roughly pulled his fingers against her slimy twat and pounded her ass.

She collapsed on James' chest and felt his hands grab her ass cheeks and began pounding her harder while lifting and pulling her back down which induced another explosive orgasm from him, spewing cum deep into her rectum before letting go and sprawling back on the chair. She pulled herself off his cock and stood up, kissing him she stiffly went down the hallway to shower, regretting letting James back door access.

When she got out of the shower thinking no one ever again will get near her ass, she peeked out and saw James sound asleep in bed. Brushing her teeth and not bothering to put on her tee shirt, she exhaustedly crawled in next to her sleeping husband wondering if she really would try to fill that spot while he is gone for two weeks.

James came into the kitchen looking glum. "Morning, are you alright?"

"I'm having trouble sitting comfortably, that was fun, but trust me, you're not going to experience that again," Anne groaned, "How are you?"

"I'm good, but I need to ask, are you really thinking of sleeping with John Davenport while I'm in the Bahamas?" James asked quietly.

"No, no I'm not, I thought it was fun to get you all excited, but I wouldn't call him, no." Anne said.

"That's a relief, it was exciting, but I'm not sure I could handle it in reality, in a way it would be really great if I could." James replied, "But a thought just came to me, Davenport knows you will be alone and I'm pretty sure he wants...wants to do you, if he calls you, asks you to lunch, or...what will you say?"

"I see why you are so glum, I cannot answer that, I assume I'd accept his invitation, hell, I actually started to like the misogynist, but to sleep with him? I won't say. I know for a fact you will be sleeping with Lexi, so I am not sure about sleeping with John." Anne replied calmly.

"What? No way, I am not going to sleep with her, we will busy be doing the installs and setups and then...Oh crap."

"Yeah, I can tell you don't want to, or actually you do want to, but don't want to cheat on me, and you really mean it, but I am not naïve, she's fucking hot and you know it, plus she will be pressuring you, so I accept it. I'm not one of those wives who will have revenge sex, so you needn't worry about that."

"Wouldn't it hurt you to know that I slept with another woman? I don't want to hurt you, so I cannot sleep with her." James replied.

"That's not true, you cannot categorically say you won't sleep with her, you'll be in a strange country with one person you can relate fully to, plus you will be working elbow to elbow for 2 weeks, you are human, a man and she is a woman, or should I say a lot of woman. Close your eyes, no close them. Ok feel her breast in your hand, keep them closed dammit! Ok, feel it, how heavy it feels, how warm, the hardening nipples against your palm, how she responded when you stimulated those? Ok, open your eyes and look into mine and tell me you will 100% not sleep with her."

"I can't, but if it hurts you I won't."

"Listen, it doesn't matter. When you are in the Bahamas and you call home to ask me how my day was, even if I'm at the grocery store licking up milk and I don't answer the phone, what are you thinking? Who am I with?"

"John."

"And how painful is that going to be?" Anne continued, "Never mind, rhetorical question. So I'll feel pain knowing you'll be sleeping with Lexi whether it's true or not and you'll feel pain knowing I'm out with John whether it is true or not. We opened Pandora's Box so to speak when we were inappropriate with John and Lexi."

Anne continued, "Four possible solutions, One, you cancel the trip. We both agree that's not happening. Two, I go with you, possible, but college professors really cannot take personal weeks, we can do sabbaticals, but we know this doesn't qualify. Third, we live with the evils we've let loose and what happens, happens, and keep what happens to ourselves, Schrödinger's Cat." Anne looked at James. "And four, we resist the urges, but whatever happens we are totally honest with each other when we talk and after you get back."

"I'm leaning towards the fourth option. I am not prepared to cheat on you and I am definitely not prepared to allow John between your legs, but we have two weeks."

After two weeks of fucking every day, sometimes twice day telling each other about John's cock or Lexi's tight pussy or how John pinned her against the wall and fucked her, or when James grabbed those large tits and fucked them until cumming all over the chest and neck, it was time for James to go. Anne and James were quiet all the way to the airport, but when they pulled into the departures lane, James turned to Anne, "I cannot believe how fast the last two weeks went and how much fun it has been, God, "I'm going to miss that tight pussy of yours." He leaned over and kissed her.

When they broke the kiss, Anne looked at him. "Ok, we eliminated the first two options, so do we want to know if the cat is alive or dead? Or is the cat considered simultaneously alive and dead?"

"This is not just my decision, so I'm going to write 3 or 4 on this piece of paper and you do the same on this one," James said handing her a pencil and a torn piece of a magazine.

Revealing their choices, they looked surprised, but James kissed her and said. "Schrödinger's Cat it is."

James got on the plane and sat next to Lexi feeling excitement and a gnawing feeling in the pit of his stomach.

Lexi grabbed his arm and pressed her breasts into him, "We are going to have so much fun, did you know there's a clothing optional beach half a mile from where we are staying? That sounds like so much fun though I did pick up two really cute bikinis."

While James was battling with his feelings, Anne's cell rang while she was driving away, "Hello? John, how did you get my number?...I'll kill her, no it's fine...No, I'm really tired tonight and I've got to grade essays tonight...tomorrow?...Sure, where do you want to meet?...Yes, just dinner...sure, if you want to, I'll be ready at 7:00." Anne put the phone down with a new pain in her stomach...and a tingling lower down. "Crap!"

Anne pulled up and James was waiting with his bag by the curb, she jumped out and threw her arms around him and gave him a hard kiss. She broke it off and whispered in her ear, "I booked us a room and that Airport Hilton because I cannot wait to feel you inside me. Two weeks without you is way too long"

James thought it strange she said that rather than 'two weeks without sex is way too long,' but when his hands roamed up and down her and was pleased to feel no bra nor panties, he ignored the feeling, "I love you, I couldn't wait to get you into bed, into you, that is perfect."

After checking in, Anne asked, "Would you like dinner first, or...?"

"Dinner can wait, I really missed you and need you so bad. This was a great idea." James said as he quickly stripped off his clothes. He instantly grew hard watching Anne pull off her top and slip out of her shorts. "Anne, you shaved your...when did you do that?" he said feeling his erection grow harder.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The IT Guy Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 57 milliseconds