• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • BBC Worship Ch. 01

BBC Worship Ch. 01

I've felt for a long time now that I should give my perspective on the events and theories that have developed surrounding my wife Diane and our marriage. First of all, as her husband, I take absolutely no credit for her professional work, and won't attempt to add to it. As a PhD, her academic research is hers and hers alone, no matter if I drink Black men's cum from her hairy pussy or not. I would just like to elaborate upon the fundamentals of fuck-art and fuck-bliss from the cuckold perspective. I will discuss some basic principles, but expect that the reader is already familiar with Neo-Feminism and BBC Worship. I am the cum slurping cuckold of one of Academia's leading and most controversial feminists, and I hope that our story as told by myself is not entirely without interest, and hopefully merit.

African Supremacy, BBC Worship, Black Breeding and Fuck-art...These concepts completely deconstructed all previous modes of Feminist thought, and many even believe them to have solved the issue of Black Reparations for slavery. In any event, this highly aesthetic insemination of White innocence by Black masculinity in the sanctity of marriage and with the White cuckold's full approval has revolutionized the academic consensus. I've been blessed to be a part of this from the very beginning. My wife Diane published "Nigger Loving Wives, a Taboo Investigation/Participation," to gain tenure, and since then has been practicing ever greater forms of radical assimilation (my wife is Jewish).

For instance, we just celebrated her positive pregnancy test and are now looking forward to raising a healthy Black baby in 9 months. But, I need to start from the beginning, or somewhere around there anyway. This was the climax of a controversial research project she was undertaking early in her career, but we had been mutually attracted to Black men from the beginning of our relationship. My wife and I had always had similar sexual desires and tastes. I met her as an undergraduate. She was a very smart and controversial art student, hosting her own show of paintings of Big Black Cock. I attended it and we met there for the first time. I loved her work, but couldn't afford any of it.

We were married in a Black church right after graduation and have always been open about her "Black dates," as we call them. Jerome was our best man and the father of our child. Now that their baby is on the way, we've settled into a routine of sucking cock. Fuck, but she does still crave a diet of thick Black potency in her mouth and down her throat. Thats one of the things I love about Diane, her thirst for Black cum and the way she makes love to Nigger dick with her beautiful face. Diane also just enjoys spending time with REAL men instead of me sometimes. She usually dates no more than 2 Black guys at once, and usually she is steady with just one Black lover. Jerome is becoming a steady thing though... I know they're falling in love.

Diane met Jerome at the gym. Yes, he had strong muscles and was using large free weights that I could never even move. I happened to be near Diane when they bumped into each other accidentally, so I got to witness their first introductions. They laughed at something I couldn't hear and then turned to me, Diane introducing her new acquaintance as Jerome. I had a gut feeling that some how Jerome had already sized me up as a Beta that first meeting. Anyway, Diane exchanged contact information with him before we went our separate ways. They began a text conversation that night and things moved quickly from there.

We began to theorize about the role BBC would have in a new type of feminism that was realist oriented instead of idealist in nature. I told her from my perspective, as a mostly impotent white male, I recognized the superiority of the Black Alpha male, and totally supported her desire for it, no matter what feminism had to say about it. But I did think that feminism had something to say about it, and we continued our conversation for several months, slowly working our way towards the ultimate truth of BBC Worship. Realistically, it was the purpose of White pussy to please Black dick. It was an exciting time for both of us, and it practically seemed to have cured my erectile dysfunction; all of the wild fantasizing and imagining that the two of us would get off on very nearly drove me insane.

I knew my wife wouldn't be able to keep her personal reflections and behavior out of her academic work completely, but I had no idea at the time that we were about to be launched into public and academic scrutiny for her participation in the live performance Fuck-art video piece, "Black and White: Impregnation/Conception." I played a small, cameo role also, seen smoking cigarettes and jerking off my pathetically limp dick in the corner while Jerome is breeding the woman I love. It was pure fuck-bliss and condescending infamy, over-spilling all bounds of propriety and decorum. Darwinian eroticism, Black breeding and cuckoldry were shown to be the natural result of my impotence and erectile dysfunction. A healthy White wife is left with no other alternative than to seek Black Breeding; this is a Universal desire for Alpha Black Phallus - it's in all women by nature and by God.

Being the impotent White cuckold was a role I was well suited for, and after all, we were fighting for the truth at a crucial time in history. Black cock must prevail - Jerome was our master. We wanted to spread the truth of Black Cock Worship. We were fucking to save souls, literally. The liberated woman deserved to get fucked. Our pleasure was martyring us, giving us waves of orgasm and little deaths, i.e. dozens of minor 'Black' outs, passing in and out of this world and one of pure cock adoration and love satisfaction. Cock-sex and Fuck-art... All praise due Nigger Dick. Amen.

Cock Worship was revolutionary enough when it first hit the feminist scene, but almost immediately it became BBC Worship, the African superiority taking claim and asserting its preeminence. Black Breeding was going mainstream; so much pop culture was subtly or overtly worshiping the BBC, it was only natural that the Black man would find White pussy open up to him at every level of society. Like my wife, for instance - Hell, she was nothing but a fuck-cunt needing to be fucked up and pounded the fuck out by a big Nigger.

We knew what we wanted, it was Black, throbbing, powerful. My wife and I worship Nigger Dick now... Big Black Cock. The Black man is superior over me, and my wife is falling in love with Jerome. The Black man is more masculine, stronger and more virile. Jerome is all of that, plus extremely smart and intellectual, smarter than me anyway. I drink his cum, hoping that I might benefit from the testosterone of a Real Man. Something about that Alpha Black power gets me off, and it's what my white feminist wife was born to submit to and pleasure - Black Masculinity, African Phallus. My wife is a willing receptacle for Black cum, and I'm willing to pay the ultimate price for it. I'm no longer a real man; I'm just a cuckold, a faggot for Jerome and Diane...

From the realist feminist perspective, the liberated and enlightened woman tends more to her duties than her freedoms, and it is a duty to pleasure the Alpha Black male. Black men deserve their reparations, and it's our wives who give this to them in the form of Cock Worship and Total Subservience. All praise be to Nigger Dick, African Phallus. The Black man is superior over me and my wife bows down in loving adoration before this supreme source of masculinity and fuck-cum, dick-jism. She wants her fuck-bliss with him.

I'm a cuckold for my wife, but I'm a faggot for her lover. The Black man just has a way of doing that to white Betas like me... I see how strong he is, and I realize I want to receive his fuck-tool and give him pleasure. Nigger throb-cock is now the object of both our awe and devotion. My wife's fertile Jew cunt was being filled with the potent essence of a Nigger. God, I fucking loved them both totally, with every fiber of my being. I wanted to watch my wife grow from his seed, I wanted to raise his child.

Its a wonderful feeling - when we go out with her friends and coworkers, they know that she cheats on me and that I'm impotent. I never get any respect. A couple of them have told me that they're glad Diane has found a real man. Her best friend actually told me that I would have made a horrible father and that Jerome 'came' just in time. The guys kind of smirk at me, and the girls openly tease me sometimes, like I'm not a real man, which, I'm not, I know I'm not a real man. My wife is in love with a real man, but its not me. Jerome is the man in our lives. We worship him as a God, and I'm a faggot for his Black Supremacy and Superiority. This is the true way, the way of neo-feminism and fuck-art - getting our love on, servicing and submitting to the True African Phallus. Jerome is our fuck-hero. He plows us and seeds us. I love his God-juice, thick, lumpy seed, Nigger jizz.

Its art because he's fucking into her with a strong shaft and she gets wet for him. Its fucking because its natural for Woman to receive fuck-power and fuck-bliss from God-cock, Nigger dick. This has always been the proper trend in evolutionary terms. The stronger man breeds. I don't. Its natural selection, but also pure bliss. This is why its Fuck-art and Fuck-bliss at the same time. For me... all I can really do is suck, lick, drink and watch... I'm a sissy fuck-fag. My wife is the Virgin Mary... Diane is fertile and in love with God, Jerome, the Godhead. Black Supremacy is fucking up her cunt and I love her so much. Its true love, natural Beta love and submission to my woman's Black Bull. He can fuck me in the ass, I don't even give a fuck anymore, I just want to please the man my wife loves, watch him Bull-fuck her good. I love them...

Diane "...lusted after donkey sized cocks and their shooting cum was as potent as stallions." Ezekiel 23:20 The beauty of it all was that it was natural, as God intended, as Nature demanded and as Woman desired. My beautiful fucking wife writhing in pleasure, exhilarating pleasure-lust in the arms of her African lover.

*****

I'm sorry, I'll have to finish this later in Part 2... I become so emotional just thinking about it all... I'm sorry if I ended by rambling on about the theoretical aspects, but this is a foundation for things to cum in Part 2, etc. Thanks for reading!!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • BBC Worship Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 63 milliseconds