• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Somethin' Bad Ch. 01

Somethin' Bad Ch. 01

Carrie Underwood and Miranda Lambert, two of the biggest stars in country music, have just opened their first night in Las Vegas as part of a two week-long engagement there when they meet backstage after the show and start discussing where to go to have a good time in Vegas.

"Come on Carrie. Stop being such a prude. You don't expect me to be cooped up here in Vegas for a few weeks and NOT take part in a little Sin City debauchery, do you?" Miranda asks her friend as Carrie starts to head back to the hotel they have been assigned to stay at while they are in town, not wanting any part of Miranda's crazy adventures.

"You can go do whatever it is you want to do Miranda. Don't let me stop you. But I think I'll just hang back at the hotel and watch TV," Carrie told Miranda as they got dressed and walked out the venue together, Miranda still trying to convince her friend to go out and have a little fun with her.

"I didn't wear this just to sit at the hotel all night Carrie," Miranda told her as she looked herself over in the tight black leather pants and low-cut grey shirt she was in, Carrie beside her in the back of the limo they had rented in a tight pair of cut-off shorts and a form-hugging gold shirt.

"Ran, I guess it wouldn't hurt if we went out and explored a little. What did you have in mind?" Carrie said to Miranda as the girls told their driver to start driving, Miranda immediately taking control of the situation.

"Well, there are obviously a million different places we could go to here Carrie, but since you seem to be down om this idea so much, how about we just go looking around an adult video store and look for something hot to take back to the hotel with us?" Miranda suggested, really only making the suggestion so that she could have some alone time with her hot blonde friend.

"I've never actually been to one of those before," Carrie sheepishly responded to Miranda, who playfully slugged Carrie on the arm as she snorted with laughter.

"Wow. You really are "miss sweet and innocent, aren't you?" Miranda teased her as she told their driver to drive them to the nearest store, which is one that Miranda quickly admitted to having visited before.

"What's it like in one of those places?" Carrie asked, curious, as the driver pulls up at a place back off of the Strip, Miranda sliding a hand into her pants and starting to rub herself at the thought of watching a dirty movie with Carrie.

"Why don't I get you inside so you can find out for yourself?" Miranda told Carrie as they got out of the limo and headed inside the adult store, winking and flirting with the guy behind the counter as they headed for the back room.

"This will do just fine," Miranda told herself as her and Carrie read through some of the titles of the movies for their perusal, Carrie moaning a little when she read the title herself.

"Lesbian Lovers 15. Really Ran?" Carrie questioned her wilder friend, looking at her a little cockeyed as Miranda started the movie and directed Carrie to a set in the middle of the room.

"You clearly don't want any dick tonight, so you can say you didn't actually cheat on Mike. So how about we enjoy each other's company, instead?" Miranda whispered as the movie began to play, the hardcore lesbian scenes in it quickly leading to Miranda and Carrie making out with each other and stripping themselves naked.

"UH. OHGOD. I am so turned on right now," Carrie hissed into Miranda's ear after watching the movie for a little longer, being jolted to her senses by Miranda jamming a bright pink dildo into her pussy.

"Ran? OHGOD, what are you doing?" Carrie hissed as Miranda put a finger to her mouth and started thrusting the dildo in and out of Carrie's cunt, the moans of the actresses on the screen from the movie in front of them starting to be drowned out by the moans of Carrie begging Miranda for more of the plastic cock as she wrapped her long legs around Miranda.

"Cum for me Carrie. Then it'll be your turn to pleasure me," Miranda hissed in her sexy friend's ear as she jammed the dildo into her, her cunt walls soon reaching their breaking point as Carrie came all over it.

"OHGOD. OHGODYES. Gonna cum Ran...FUCK," Carrie hissed as she came all over the pink dildo, staining it with her pussy juice as she grabbed Miranda's head and held it to her chest as Miranda sucked on her tits.

"Hey look Carrie. We have some company girl," Miranda whispered to her when she looked over and saw a couple of dicks sticking through the glory holes in the video room as they made out with each other.

"Let's let them watch us for a little while longer," Carrie whispered as she dove between Miranda's legs, taking the same dildo she had just cum all over herself and sliding into Miranda's snatch.

"MMM. FUCK. That feels so good Carrie," Miranda hissed as she wrapped her legs around Carrie's waist, both girls losing themselves in the moment once more as Carrie fucked Miranda with the fake dick.

"FUCK. OHGOD, fuck me with that thing," Miranda hissed as Carrie drove it in and out of her a little longer, her back arching as she started to cum for Carrie, adding her cunt juices to Carrie's that had already stained it.

"FUCK," both girls hissed as Miranda finished cumming all over the fake dick, both girls starting to make out with each other and scissoring each other.

"I don't know about you Carrie girl, but I need some real, live cocks to play with now," Miranda whispered as they girls fingered each other, eyeing the dicks that were still poking through the glory holes on the other side of the room.

"I guess a couple of blow jobs won't hurt anything," Carrie said to herself as Miranda grabbed her by the hand and led her to the rock-hard cocks that were waiting to be sucked by the two country queens, each of them hitting their knees in front of one of them and wrapping their hands around it.

"Bout time you sexy singing sluts came over here. My buddy and I got all hot and bothered listening to the two of you get each other off," a voice from the other side of the wall said to Miranda as she wrapped her lips around the guy's dick and started to suck on it while Carrie began doing the same to the other guy's dick.

"FUCK. Those lips feel so good on my dick Carrie. Might have to see how good the other ones feel wrapped it around it later," the guy Carrie was blowing hissed, Carrie wrapping her hands around his dick to keep it in place as she started to gobble down on more and more of it.

Carrie herself wasn't so sure she wanted to let things go that far yet, but Miranda, on the other hand, had already promised her guy some pussy as she worked to quickly draw him to orgasm, both guys throwing their heads back as the girls used their mouths to tightly suction them off.

"Cumming," the guy being blown by Miranda called out a few seconds later as he blasted a full load of his cum down Miranda's throat, followed a few seconds later by Carrie's guy grunting into the wall as he shot a full load of his own seed down Carrie's throat.

"I will if you will," Carrie mouthed to Miranda as they dropped to their knees in front of their mystery partners, pushing their dripping cunts right up against the glory holes as the guys pushed forward and slid their dicks inside of them.

"You boys are gonna get pussy from both of us tonight," Miranda called out to the guy who was plowing her tight pussy, Carrie wanting to protest about how far Miranda had just volunteered to have her take things, but unable to since she was currently moaning and pushing herself back into the dick that was tearing up her pussy.

"Sweet. The only thing better than one tight country cunt is two of them," the guy fucking Carrie responded as he buried his dick inside of her up to his balls, whispering to her through the wall that he was going to cum in her soon unless she put a stop to things pretty quickly, since her pussy had a vise grip on his dick as she came for him.

"OHGOD. Just fuck me," Carrie hissed, losing control of the situation as the guy inside of her thrust into her a few more times and blew his load into her, Carrie throwing her head back and grinding her hot cunt into his dick as his cum flooded into her womb.

"FUCK YES. Do it, baby. Cum in my hot, slutty country pussy," Miranda begged the guy going in and out of her, throwing her head back in orgasm as she came all over his dick and he shot his wad into her.

"UH," Miranda softly purred as she felt the guy's hot cum filling her pussy and spreading throughout her womb.

"I can't believe I just fucked Carrie Underwood through a glory hole," the guy who had just lost his load inside Carrie mused to himself as he walked over to where Miranda was and felt her bending over in front of him through the hole in the wall while the guy who had just came inside Miranda walked over to Carrie.

"And I can't believe I did the same thing to Miranda Lambert. Or that we're each about to get lucky with the other one, too," he said as he sank his dick into Carrie's sloppy pussy, her walls wrapping it up and pushing him deeper inside of her as the guy who was now inside Miranda did the same to him.

"OHGOD. OHGOD. When did I become such a slut?" Carrie asked herself through her passionate sex moans as she took a second mystery cock deep into her tight, married pussy.

"When you started hanging out with me...OHGOD, right there," Miranda hissed as the guy fucking her buried himself deep inside of her, both guys able to go deeper inside of them due to the previous load that had been out inside of them earlier.

"Gonna...cum..." Carrie softly hissed as she threw her pussy onto the cock that was balls-deep inside of her, throwing her head against the wall as she came for the second time that night.

"Me...too..." Miranda moaned as she started shaking in orgasm, her cum pouring out all over the dick that was inside of her as both guys gave them a few final thrusts and came deep inside of them.

"FUCK you feel so good Carrie," the guy cumming inside of her moaned as he finished up inside of her and pulled out, pulling his pants up and zipping them shut as he thanked both girls for the pussy.

"OHGOD, OHGOD YES. Cum in me," Miranda moaned as the guy inside her shot a few final loads into her and pulled out satisfied.

"We know you girls are in town for a few more weeks. Maybe you'd like to meet up with us again sometime back here?" the guys asked them through the wall as Miranda began to answer back.

"Maybe...if you boys are lucky," she told them as she sent them on their way, making out with Carrie for a few more minutes.

"Don't you think we should've at least gotten their names Ran?" Carrie asked her friend as they got dressed and got ready to leave for the night to go back to the hotel.

"It's better this way Carrie. People don't come in here to get to know someone, they come in here to get laid," Miranda told her as they piled back into the limo and had their driver take them back to the hotel.

"I am a little guilty though. I mean, I know he's never gonna find out, but still," Carrie softly whispered as she talked with Miranda in the back seat of the limo.

"What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas, Carrie. And I think you'll like where I take you tomorrow night, too," Miranda told her, placing her hand on Carrie's thigh, as the limo pulled up the hotel and the country queens called it a night.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Somethin' Bad Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 184 milliseconds