• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Danielle's Wild Girl's Night

Danielle's Wild Girl's Night

12

Danielle was looking to party hard. After months of being cooped up she welcomed a night out drinking and dancing with her two best friends in the whole world. No boyfriends, bosses or customers; just her and the girls having fun for one night on the town.

They had their favorite spot picked out. Each one was fresh from the salon for a new hairdo and picture-perfect makeup. Their outfits were sexy and stunning. It was a long-awaited night of a fun for all three of them and their boyfriends and husbands would just have to understand.

Danielle said as much to her boyfriend, Paul when he asked why she was getting so worked up over a measly girl's night out.

"If I'm gonna go out and have fun then I'm gonna look hot doing it. Don't worry, baby. I'll save the fruits of all this labor for you when I get home. I plan to be good and ready after spending all night dancing with hunky men." She said with an eruption of laughter following immediately after.

With a few hours before she expected her friends to pick her up, Paul had plenty of time to admire her sexy attire and while things ran a little too late but he managed to get Danielle so worked up that she sucked his prick before she left.

"It was a nice send-off," he thought.

She brushed her teeth again and fixed her lipstick moments before dashing out the door when the cab driver honked his horn. Before she was out the door she made sure to scold him playfully for waiting so long to seduce her that there wasn't time to satisfy her too. "I expect you to make up for that when I get home," she said in a playful tone. Then she was gone.

In the cab, the girls all giggled excitedly while telling each other how fantastic they looked. The cab driver was doing his best to block out the sound of shrills from the back until he heard something that caught his attention.

"I swear Paul hasn't touched me like in so long I nearly told you all to go without me so I could stay home and ravage him properly."

The girls all giggled excitedly and the others asked what happened. "I got home from the salon and started getting ready. As soon as I got my dress on he started watching me. Then once I got straightened my hair a bit and got my makeup perfect he put his hands on me and gave me that look I love so much; you know the one.

"He was so passionate when he kissed me. His hands were all over me. I couldn't help myself. I knew that I'd have to fix my hair and makeup, but I wasn't about to stop him. It's been too long since we had sex and that was shaping up to be so good. But we spent so long kissing and petting that we ran out of time. He gave me a small orgasm rubbing me through my panties so I gave him a blowjob before I left.

"He's gonna owe me big time when I get home tonight."

The laughter continued at that point as she told her envious friends how horny he left her. They joked a while about having to put a leash on her to keep her panties on while at the club. Then the cabbie lost interest as their conversation turned toward more everyday things.

They got to the club just before nine and had no problem getting in fast. The bouncer knew better than to make three sexy 25-year-old women dressed to kill and ready to party wait in line and waved them in.

Danielle started with a Long Island Iced Tea - her favorite drink - and quickly noticed how warm her already wet panties became as the liquor hit her.

She proclaimed her readiness and headed out to the dance floor moments after finishing off her drink. She was on fire. It was like she had all this energy back from working 12 hours days the last four weeks and it was all coming out as she danced. Her friends were her dance partners at first, but it wasn't long before a few handsome men split them up for some one-on-one action.

She was having a great time.

Just before midnight she went to the ladies room to relieve herself. She had already had several drinks and was feeling extraordinary, but she was still insanely horny. She wobbled a bit getting down onto the toilet seat and told herself right then and there that she wouldn't drink anymore.

Truth be told, she normally would have cut herself three drinks back when she first stumbled, but she had been looking forward to finally cutting loose for so long and had been dealing with so much stress at work that she let herself go a bit farther than usual. The last thing she wanted to do was kill her buzz or go home early.

She wiped her slit slowly and moaned lightly as her clit twitched beneath the toilet paper. She savored the feeling only briefly before laughing lightly as she dropped it in the toilet and stood up.

She pulled her thong snuggly into place and opened the stall door to check her hair and makeup before returning to her dance partner for the last hour or two when she saw him. As soon as the stall door swung open a large body swooped in pulling her back into the stall and closing the door.

She jumped in fright at the intrusion, her arms and legs splaying wide looking for anything to grab a hold of to keep herself from falling onto the dirty stall floor.

Her sight was still spinning when she realized there was a tongue in her mouth and a leg against her crotch. His tongue was like magic in her mouth. How could she resist the smooth warm flutter of activity? It was almost involuntary the way she kissed him back. Even before she had regained her bearings she was making out with someone she didn't know and felt his hands on her breasts as she let go of the stall walls and flung her arms around his neck.

Dangling from his neck, limp as a rag and barely holding herself, he gave her a swift bump his hips and repositioned her. When she got her footing again that leg she felt in her crotch was now against the inside of her left thigh. The flowing skirt of her otherwise tight black dress was noticeably straining across her lap and digging into her outer thighs.

She wanted to relieve the pressure by closing her legs but when she tried they wouldn't budge. She tried again and added a little wiggle this time but still no luck. She couldn't understand why her skirt was so tight all of a sudden.

She chose that dress because the skirt was loose and it left her free to dance without being confined, so it didn't make sense that it was stretching like that. She flung her hips once more as she tried to close her legs. The distraction of kissing this person made such a menial task seem so much more complicated and her mind was rather consumed in something a little more pressing at the moment. It just bugged her.

All night, since she began dry humping her boyfriend, she's been on edge. The movement of her hips as she danced was like slow shallow penetration to her. Even going to the restroom became an erotic adventure as her body began to scream for some attention.

It had indeed been quite a while since she'd had sex with Paul. Work had been so crazy and she was working such long hours; she was exhausted by the time she got home.

For several months it went on and while Paul tried his best to seduce her, it had been more than two months that Danielle had been begging him off because she was so tired. Get up, go to work, come home late, and go to bed. That was her life. This was supposed to be a night free from all of that. The extra hours were done the night before and she was off all weekend, giving her ample time to recover from the damage tonight.

As she gripped his strong neck tight and relished in the feeling as his skilled tongue and soft lips mingled drunkenly with hers, she finally began to understand.

She felt a rumble that started deep down inside her and quaked up her body escaping through her mouth as she moaned into his. "What is that tugging at me?" she thought. First her skirt was incredibly tight and now she felt her panties falling off. It was strange because she remembered the feeling of them pressing firmly over her lips and against her asshole when she pulled them up. It was almost enough to make her moan again so forgetting wasn't likely. But she couldn't figure it out.

Suddenly that burning sensation she'd been living with all night, the hunger for a stiff dick in her pussy that she was letting fester for Paul to take care of later, exploded.

The sensation was amazing. All that energy and pent up sexual tension was at once roaring and abating. She drew her arms tighter around his neck as she felt something inside her. She tried to clear her head and figure out what it was but whenever she felt like she was on the cusp of getting a grip on the situation her pussy would throb and knock her senseless for a moment.

Next she felt her skirt abruptly release her legs. The freedom was marvelous and let her bore into his mouth with renewed vigor. All the while her insides were on fire and the match was steadily probing her white hot cunt. She spread her legs farther and tilted her hips forward, making her torso clench and intensifying the feelings.

But she was interrupted when her legs slammed shut. Her knees knocked so loud that she thought she heard the sound echoing throughout the restroom.

Her panties were gone in an instant, much to her delight. She hadn't realized how stifling they had been on her all night. But her hole was empty and that she couldn't bear. The cool air rushed over her naked snatch and sent chills up her spine as her legs were once again free to move about. She opened them wide again.

Part of her wanted to feel more air on her burning crotch and another part of her just wanted to feel that burn when she clenched again.

She opened her eyes...

In just a single minute, she'd experienced so much so fast that she was swirling in her thoughts as her body felt the things he was doing to her. She hadn't yet had the time to decide if it was even real, let alone what to do about her predicament.

She could feel her entire body trembling. It could've been the excitement, pleasure, alcohol, exhaustion, or something else entirely; she really couldn't be sure if any one thing was causing it. All she could be sure of is that the man she had been dancing with for much of the night was in the bathroom stall with her and things were very heated.

She looked him in his eyes. They were the lightest shade of blue she'd ever seen in anyone's eyes before and they were half closed, half closed piercing as she stared back into them.

The kissing had stopped just a moment before opening her eyes for the first time since he barged in on her. But even without the kissing, her insides were boiling. It was strange to her to think that her body could be so incredibly turned on without her boyfriend causing it. She knew the feeling, at least somewhat.

Granted, she understood that it had maybe been that intense once or twice in her whole life, but she knew the feeling well. Her jaw hung low as if to gasp for air, she was holding her breath on the verge of crying out as she tilted her head looking at him from every angle to find the reason for what she was feeling. There had to be a reason for it. If only she hadn't had so much to drink she could put her finger on it and solve the mystery.

He bucked with tremendous force that shook the very core of her being and that's when she discovered it. All the drunken haze and rush of physical and emotional sensations storming her body became crystal clear in the moment that he withdrew his prick and forced it back inside her in one brutal shove.

Crying out was no longer an option. She met his second thrust inside her ravenous cunt with a moan that was unmistakably that of a woman at the beginning of serious fuck, the kind that would last for days after the act was completed and forever change her life.

Without permission or even advance warning, he began to pound her tiny frame against the wall of the toilet stall again and again; it was all she could do to keep her tingling arms around his neck for support.

Hell, not just her arms. Her whole body was tingling. The feeling radiated from the tip of his cock outward from her cunt through her torso legs and chest to her head, arms and feet. Each time his prick stabbed her pussy her body convulsed as another wave of tingling washed over her.

There was no more kissing to speak of. Her head flung back against the wall as her legs coiled reflexively up and around his waist. Her eyes fell shut once again as all of her stored frustration and aggression came pouring out of her mouth one sensuous moan at a time. She knew it wouldn't be long before things got worse. She was acutely aware that she was actively cheating on her boyfriend, and no matter how much she loved him and regardless of her desire to marry him and have babies they raise as they grow old together, there was a foreign prick invading her that she had neither the will nor strength to fight.

The longer this man bucked wildly between her legs the clearer her mind became. It was like he was fucking the drunk out of her until she was sober enough to cum. She was going to cum; that wasn't even a question in her mind. Alcohol made it easier for her to cum without the normally necessary foreplay and clitoral play, but she was quite certain the alcohol didn't matter anymore.

The act itself was enough for her. She had never cheated on any man before, not since she first kissed a boy in the seventh grade. Her loyalties were always just as clear as her resolve to be open and honest with the men in her life.

Realizing the violation of her carefully crafted code came with an added benefit she never expected; betraying Paul felt better than the cock exquisitely fucking her anxious cunt.

Just the knowledge that she was doing something so wrong made it feel better than usual.

It made her feel dirty and guilty and sinful, but still she felt her pussy nearing climax. She wanted that so bad. She wanted it before she left that night. She felt so sexy in her new outfit with her professionally styled hair and makeup and that Paul couldn't keep his hands off of her drove her wild with lust.

She only made her decision she suck his dick and postpone her relief until after her night out because of the alcohol she would have and because she believed it might be an all-night proposition once she got him inside her proper. She didn't want to miss the night she had planned for so long. For two months she knew that night was going to come, all she needed was an end date to her massive overtime schedule at work to assign the outing to a specific day. She looked forward to it. Missing it, even for some long awaited sex with the man she loves, was not an option.

As he covered her mouth to muffle her moans and growing grunts, she couldn't believe that it never even occurred to her that this could happen.

She loaded the gun and rested her finger on the trigger so casually that some other man came along and squeezed it for her before she had a chance to get home to her boyfriend. It was so wrong the way she felt his thickly veined shaft gliding in and out of her dripping tight hole. It was obscene feeling her cunt being repeatedly pulled inside out around his impressive girth.

And all the while she saw Paul's face.

She saw him looking up at her as she humped the bulge in his pants and looking down at her a short while later on her knees sucking his delightful cock. After more than a year together he was looking at her with the sort of intrigue and devotion that he had when they first started having sex.

She knew that she looked good that night. She had gone to great lengths to ensure that she looked great. But it was Paul's reaction to her that made her feel as great as she looked. His expressive eyes had a way of making her feel so magnificent when she was able to truly captivate him and it had been a good long while she was able to do that.

"There it goes," she thought to herself. The longing she shared with Paul earlier was now a reward being claimed by this totally hot stranger she never intended to fuck, and now she was beginning to cum. He was fucking her with absolutely no regard for anything but the feeling of her wrapped snuggly around his prick and panting like a dog into his hand and it was mere seconds from forcing her to erupt obscenely all over him in that filthy club restroom.

"Holy shit!" She cried out into his hand.

All at once her body locked down in every way imaginable. Even her eyes clamped shut. The first wave was a shock to her senses. The second rippled through her muscles in slow motion. The third wave caught the second and flung it forward in time. Then wave after wave of orgasmic bliss shattered her being for nearly two minutes of pure pleasure.

She felt his pace quicken, and heard his breath grow shallow as short grunts escaped his throat. For a brief moment, it was as if she was floating overhead about to watch this stranger pump his life juice into seemingly starving womb.

It was grotesque. It was lewd. It was mind-blowing.

Everything was blurry after that first jet of cum splashed against her insides. That silly little splatter of fluid stripped her of all her presence of mind like a hammer to the side of her head. The alcohol was but a memory as she became intoxicated by the way he made her feel.

Sometime later she awoke on that toilet disoriented and generally lost.

She was sober and squatting as if she were peeing, just like she had been before all of that started. "Was it a dream?" She questioned. She looked around to verify she was where she thought she was.

She could hear the music thumping through the walls and hear the footsteps of a woman in high heels as she walked about the tiled floor. She reached out and touched the wall to make sure it was really real, and just then she heard it.

The sound came from beneath her, inside the toilet bowl, and was unmistakable. A glob of his cum fell from the clutches of her lips into the toilet water. She looked down and saw her little black thong wrapped around only one ankle, stained in the crotch with her own juices from before he pulled them down.

But he was nowhere to be found. She cleaned herself up and stuffed her panties into her purse. Her pussy was still on fire and those panties felt like hot coals when she tried to put them on.

She stepped out of the stall slow and cautious, half expecting to be blown back in by him like before, but instead found two women looking past their reflections in the mirror at her with sly little grins that were barely even perceptible.

She walked on shaky legs toward that mirror as she realized the mess he'd made of her hair and makeup.

After spending a few minutes straightening herself up and fixing her smeared and running makeup, she exited the restroom into the main club where the music was almost blaring and the lights flashed brighter than ever into the dim space.

She looked around for someone she knew, took a deep breath, and headed for the bar. The night had become the kind of blur that only a shot of bourbon could possibly clear up.

She bummed a cigarette from a man sitting at the bar beside her and sorted through what she had done over not one, but three shots of bourbon. It might have been a blessing emerging from that restroom sober as a monk if she hadn't a boyfriend waiting to seduce her when she got home. She needed at least a good buzz going before making her walk of shame.

Her friends joined her for a break from dancing and asked her where she disappeared to but Danielle wasn't about to tell them what happened. She looked at Megan and all she could see was the fight they had in 10th grade when Danielle found out that her best friend had fucked her boyfriend at a party two days earlier.

She was outraged and made her feelings perfectly clear to Megan. It almost destroyed their friendship. The sheer volume of righteous indignation that day made her ashamed to admit what she had just done.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Danielle's Wild Girl's Night

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds