• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • The College's New Assistant Pt. 09

The College's New Assistant Pt. 09

123

Yumi is given a cucumber, has an encounter with the police, and she becomes a model for the Dean's friend. Please comment!! I appreciate all the feedback, you folks are great :)

*********************

The Lingerie Store

Yumi felt good but a little fatigued at the same time as she walked back to the Deans office for an early lunch as she had no class to go to now. So far she had always eaten lunch with the Dean. She was walking back along the same path she had walked to Art Class. It was lined with thick trees and green grass. There was nobody around at this time as they had all gone to their next class. Yumi would have been late had she had a class to attend.

"Well, look who's all alone and under-dressed!" Amber, the girl who Yumi had accidentally got her pee on in Anatomy class, said. Amber and two of her friends had appeared from behind the large trees to ambush her. Yumi suddenly felt anxious and nervous.

"Hi Amber, sorry I wet you," Yumi offered an apology.

"Oh that's ok, I've gotten over it now sweetie!" Amber lied, "I just wanted to say hello and have a look at your skirt. You don't mind, do you?"

Yumi knew this was a ruse, but she thought co-operating was better than trying to stop the three bigger girls. "No, it ok."

"Good. Hmm this is very sexy, I wouldn't mind one of these skirts," She said lifting up the flap, "I like how it shows all of your thighs," She said while rubbing her other hand on the girl's hip. "In fact, I'm going to borrow it!" Amber nodded to her friends standing either side of Yumi and they grabbed her arms as Amber pulled both the bows holding Yumi's skirt together. She then snatched the two flaps that made up the skirt away from her. Yumi squealed for them to let her go, but the girls held her firmly. There was something worse to her about having her clothes taken by a bitchy popular girl rather than a teacher. And she didn't want to be half naked out in the open like this, in a class seemed strangely more appropriate, even if it was in front of twenty students.

"I hope it fits me! But really, I'll need a top to go with it... it's a pity I can't use yours, though, it's ruined," Amber said and received a confused look from Yumi.

"My top been changed by teacher," Yumi said, "It still ok."

"No, it's falling apart," Amber said as she pulled out a pair of scissors and cut up from the bottom of the blouse to the side of the knot, causing her almost E cup tits to bounce out wildly, the conical nipple covers whipping side to side on her erect nubs. "Let me check the back," Amber said signalling the girls to turn her around. After Yumi's back was facing Amber, she pulled on the blouse with one hand and cut up the fabric then roughly pulled the two halves off her body completely. Yumi was standing on the path running between the Administration building and the Visual Arts building wearing only two tiny nipple covers and minuscule C-string underwear. "Just as I thought, it was ripped there as well," Amber said laughing.

The girls twisted her arms up behind her back forcing her to bend at the waist. Amber said she needed a spanking to learn not to get her love juice all over her fellow students.

"Sorry Yumi, I guess I was still a little upset about you squirting all over me. I'll only give you three spanks," Amber told her.

"No! You can't, I tell Dean!" Yumi said.

"I don't care if you do, I'll just deny it. Now count for me or I'll keep spanking you until you do," Amber extended her hand out to her side and stepped in while swinging her hand onto Yumi's beautiful little bubble butt. -WHACK! It was the hardest spank she had ever felt.

"Iiiiiiiiiitttaaaaaiiii!!" Yumi shrieked at the top of her lungs.

"Are you forgetting something?" Amber asked rhetorically.

"Ah... one!" Yumi corrected herself.

Amber took her time with the next one, building up Yumi's anticipation of the punishment. Finally, after a minute of teasing and saying "here it comes" only to not spank her, a cracking spank hit Yumi on her already sore arse.

"Iiiiiiiiiitttaaaaaaaaaaaiiii!! Two!" Yumi shrieked louder this time, she was sure she would be heard in the furthermost corner of the College. For the last one Amber spent about three minutes rubbing Yumi's luscious bottom, whispering taunts in her ear and teasing her when she finally smacked Yumi for the third and final time, she was greeted with an unexpected guest.

"What the HELL is going on here!!?" The Dean yelled behind Amber. Her two friends released Yumi and ran away, "Don't think you can hide, I know who you are girls!" He shouted after them. Yumi slowly stood up and rubbed her raw bottom. The Dean had a hold of Amber's ear and was pulling it up.

"Ow ow ow!" Amber whined.

"Oh, this doesn't feel nice? I'm sorry, I'll stop now. Amber Du Pont, you are to leave the College and never return. You time here is over. I warned everyone that this is what will happen if you harass Yumi. She is a very, VERY important part of our teaching method here at Strickfield. You are lucky I don't press charges on her behalf."

"Sir! Please! You can't do this!! I'm sorry," Amber begged, she turned to Yumi and addressed her directly, "Yumi, I'm really sorry, please forgive me?"

Yumi was still in pain, and still almost naked. Yumi was not interested in forgiving Amber, yet she did feel a small amount of pity for her. She knew the girl must have been jealous of her, why else would she be so cruel?

"Hmmm... let me think about it. In the meantime, you are suspended. Myself and the other teachers will decide if you are allowed back, pending some appropriate discipline, naturally. Now get out of my sight, and my College!" The Dean commanded her, "Yumi come with me dear, I'm sorry I wasn't there to stop this happening. We will have to think of an alternative arrangement to ensure your safety. Let's go to my office, I'll get Miss White to treat you with some cream to take down the redness."

He held her hand tenderly and walked back to the office with her. Even though she was completely exposed outside of a classroom, when she held the Dean's hand she felt calm and cared for. The Dean called for Miss White and she rushed into the Dean's office.

"Oh, my poor dear! We cannot let students treat you like that! Horrible creatures they are! Come with me, your big sis will look after you."

Miss White took her hand and led her into the massage room. She helped her onto the table and began to gently massage the cream into Yumi's hot ass. She could feel the warmth from the stinging spanks radiating off her round cheeks. After a few minutes, she let Yumi get off the table and she gave her a big, long, wet tongue kiss. She held Yumi against her mouth a little too long and Yumi's was running out of breath. Miss White released her from the kiss and Yumi breathed in urgently.

"Oh my little girl, I just love you so much, don't want to see this happen again! I'll talk to the Dean about getting you a security guard, maybe some of the students we can trust," She reassured Yumi, "I have to go to the shops for some things now. I'll leave you with the Dean. Goodbye sweetheart!" She said walking out of the room. Yumi realised she was still in her nipple covers and C-String and wanted to wear something else. She went to her room and found all of the other sets of her uniform gone. She went to the Dean's office to ask him what she was to wear.

"Sir, where my clothes?"

"We have another uniform change for you Yumi. Something that represents the College a little better," The Dean said ominously, "I think it will be a little more comfortable for you." He reached into his drawer and withdrew a small bag. He tossed it to Yumi and told her to get dressed. Yumi didn't have any idea what to expect. She looked inside and pulled out one piece of clothing.

She found a white leotard, that was almost a swimsuit. The material was stretchy and dangerously thin. She was not given any underwear, she knew this meant she was not to wear the ones she had on. Yumi undressed quickly and and pulled on the leotard. She some trouble pulling the straps over her now 32E breasts but eventually fit them in. The front of her leotard came up from her crotch in a four inch wide strip and flared out just at the base of her breasts and around to her back wear it joined another four inch wide strip that narrowed down to her bubble butt becoming less than an inch wide in her arse crack, and went up her back splitting into two thin straps running over her shoulders and joining the front piece at her nipples. Running around her waist and over her bellybutton was a two inch wide red belt. The buckle was white.

This meant most of her stomach and back were bare and her legs and ass were completely naked. Over her sternum the College coat of arms was stitched in. She looked at herself in the mirror. Her legs looked like so very long and the cut of the leotard made her tits look almost comical. She still had the bows in her hair and the red heels on. Her tanned skin looked amazing against the white of the leotard.

"Yumi I've got a special exercise for you to do. I expect after one week you will have mastered this exercise. That is all the time we have budgeted for anyway. It may seem silly now, but it is crucial to your job. The Dean handed Yumi an inch wide, eight-inch long cucumber. Yumi was puzzled. What was she supposed to do with this she thought. "You will try to push this as far down your throat as you can. No doubt, you will feel a tickle in the back of your throat, and your throat will gag and may want to vomit. As soon as you feel this, back off and try again in a few moments. We have added some instructional videos as a new channel to your TV, so you can get some more tips about how to do it. One that I've heard works is gripping your left thumb with the fingers on your left hand," The Dean explained to Yumi. She had an idea of what this training was for, but couldn't believe it would be true.

"Sir, what exercise is for?" Yumi asked.

"You will find out later this week. But for now, I need you practice this before breakfast, lunch and dinner, for 30 minutes each time. This is your top priority, so be a good girl and become adept at this and you will be duly rewarded," The Dean told her.

Yumi thought they were training her to become a drug mule, and this would help with swallowing packages of drugs. She knew that the Dean must have some dealings with criminals, how else would he have obtained the cocaine to plant on her in the first place? If this were true, she would have to refuse, she would not become a drug smuggler for him, whatever the consequences.

"You will be given a slightly thicker cucumber each day until Friday when I expect you can rest a nine inch long and 2.5-inch wide cucumber in your throat without gagging," The Dean said. Yumi thought that sounded impossible. How much did they want her to smuggle? She would try her best with the exercises and play along, but there was no way she would go ahead with swallowing the drugs. It was too dangerous, indeed, she would surely die if one of the packages broke in her stomach.

"I try my best, Sir," Yumi answered.

"Good girl, that's all we ask," The Dean encouraged, "Ok, well go to your room and practice, switch to channel 9 to watch the instructional videos."

Yumi took the cucumber to her room and realised how big it looked in her little hand, it was amusing and reminded her just how petite she is. She turned on the TV to channel 9 and found a woman in her fifties wearing a smart suit with long brown hair tied in a loose bun holding a large cucumber. She was giving tips on how to relax the throat muscles before starting the exercise. She tried the breathing method recommended by the woman, she felt more relaxed after only a minute of this. Finally, she tried to take the cucumber in her mouth. She managed about four inches before she felt the tickle at the back of her throat, then she pulled back and breathed again. She tried again with the same result. It was slightly less weird feeling as she knew what to expect.

She kept on like this for about fifteen minutes when she remembered the tip the Dean suggested. She gripped her left thumb tightly with her fingers and slowly tried again. This time she got a bit more of it in. Maybe five inches this time. This progress made Yumi feel more confident and proud of her work, so she tried to get it even further down. She could hold her breath pretty well, so she could try pushing the cucumber down without breathing for a good minute. She had acquired this skill from her time on the swim team back when she was 14. This time she relaxed when she felt the tickle on her throat and she managed to get it a full six inches down. "Wow," she thought, "I'm pretty good at this!" Yumi lost track of time and realised she had been practicing for almost an hour. She was trying hard to be a good girl for the Dean, as a result she was engrossed in the exercise.

Yumi lay on her bed watching television for the next hour. She was watching the soft porn again and didn't feel as naughty for it this time. She felt a stronger attraction to the Asian girls and Caucasian girls in the lesbian-themed movies. Yumi imagined herself in the Asian girls' position and imagined the white girl as Kristal. "Where did that come from!?" she thought. Well, she was pretty, but it was curious for Yumi to realise she might like girls. But maybe it was because the only sexual experiences she had had to date, had all involved women.

She started thinking about the Dean, wondering what he looks like naked. He was a tall man in his early forties, handsome in an unconventional way, he had a large bumpy nose, as well as a slight speckling of grey hair in his short facial hair and throughout his thick head of hair. Yumi considered that she thought about what it might be like to feel a penis inside her. Of course, most girls think about this far earlier in life, but she was very sheltered from these things. Knowing how good the evil exciter charm felt, maybe a stiff cock would be even better. Again, she surprised herself, letting her imagination ponder these dirty things. It was now around 2 pm and her lunch was delivered to her room. After she had finished eating she wasn't sure what to do next. She was never told too far in advance what she would be required to do. It turned out that she was to leave the College for the first time in five weeks.

The Dean entered her room to find Yumi watching porn again. His rubber soled shoes gave no warning of his arrival.

"I see you found the most interesting channel?" He teased Yumi.

Yumi fumbled with the remote and said, "I just saw it, want find other show!"

"Sure, ok sweetie!" He said with a wink, "Anyway, we have a special trip for you planned. You will get to leave the College for a little bit, but you must be on your BEST behaviour, or you will be straight back to your room and punished, or worse... Of course, you won't be able to wear that in public, so we have another outfit for you," The Dean said producing another small bag and handing it to the nervous and aroused Asian babe. Upon emptying the bag, she saw a tiny pair of white cutoff jeans and a tiny crotched white crop top. There was also some white sandals, a silver necklace with a heart on it, and a small egg shaped object. There was no underwear.

"Get changed, I expect you to be ready after I take a piss," He said matter-of-factly.

She unbuckled the belt, peeled off her thin leotard and pulled on the shorts first. Her ass cheeks spilled out the back and the shorts rested about two inches up from the crease of her cheeks. The cut of the shorts meant that it stuck in her ass crack as well. In the front they wedged up in her pussy and there were no pockets and only a thin three inch waistband joined to a zippered piece forming a T-shape again about three inches wide. Next she put on the tiny crop top. It had half centimetre holes throughout it which meant her tanned skin showed through. The thin straps over her shoulders held the top only slightly below the bottom crease of her massive tits. Then she put on the sandals that were decorated with some fake diamonds on them. She thought they looked really cute. Lastly, she put on the necklace. She had no idea what to do with the egg.

"Good girl you dressed quickly. Did you realise what the egg is for?" The Dean asked.

"No Sir, I not know."

"I'll show you," The Dean said walking towards her. He took the egg from her and stuck his finger in her mouth pulling her jaw down then he pushed the egg into her mouth, "Lick it."

Yumi rolled her tongue around it as best she could. After a few seconds the Dean took it out of her mouth. He undid her shorts and pulled them down to her knees and told her turn around and bend over. Yumi was nervous about what she knew was coming. With one hand he spread her cheeks apart and the other he stuck his finger in her asshole moving it around a bit. Yumi let out a little noise from shock more than anything. The Dean then slowly pushed the egg inside her rectum. There was a little ball, maybe one centimetre in diametre attached to a string that was attached to the end of the egg. This would be used to pull the egg out later. She was told to pull up her shorts now.

"Sir what that thing?" Yumi asked.

"This will make sure you behave in public. We are taking you out for a bit and don't want you to get any naughty ideas. With this remote," The Dean said holding up a little flat square object, "I can administer a little electric shock. The rectum has a lot of nerve endings, so you won't want to feel this."

Yumi was scared by this device. But she thought that the Dean would have no reason to use it. She was a good girl now.

"Sir, I be good. No need shock!" Yumi reassured him.

"I'm sure you will Yumi. That is just a last resort measure if you don't co-operate completely. Today I'm going to take you and Miss White to a lingerie store. I thought a very beautiful girl could use some very beautiful underwear," He said. Yumi felt shy hearing the Dean say this. He thought she was 'very beautiful', that really made her feel good. She again thought about what the Dean would look like naked and how big his penis is. She felt a little flushed and tried to put the thought out of her mind.

"Thank you Sir," She replied.

"Well, you will have to model them for the store in exchange for the lingerie," He added. So that was the catch. She would still be working after all.

"Ok sweetie, I'll call Miss White then we can go," The Dean said abruptly. A few minutes later Miss White was ready to go and they made their way to the Dean's car. Of course, it was a convertible. It was a brand new 2015 BMW 4 Series. Yumi guessed the Dean made a lot of money. Who knows what income streams he had besides his role at the College. Yumi was told to get in the back seat, Miss White rode shotgun.

"Do you like the car?" The Dean asked.

"Yes Sir, bery nice."

"We'll 'open her up' a bit on the highway," He said. Yumi didn't really understand this idiom but she guessed he meant drive fast as it was a sports car. The roar of the engine vibrated through Yumi's body as the Dean revved it high. This turned her on. The sheer power of the car was sexy. The Dean pulled out of the garage and turned onto the highway. The college was about 10 kilometres from Cambridge, a fairly affluent city. The Dean floored the accelerator and after a five seconds he had hit 100 kilometres an hour. He kept going and soon passed 150. Meanwhile, the friction of the air on her crop top had pushed it up over Yumi's large melons. She tried to hold the crop top down.

"Yumi, put your hands on your thighs," The Dean ordered. He saw the effect the wind had on her in his rear view mirror. Yumi unwillingly obeyed. Her top returned to its position sitting atop her big tits. Her nipples were erect from the cool of the wind. They kept driving for a few minutes when the Dean noticed a Police car following him with its lights flashing but no siren sounding. He immediately slowed down and pulled over. Yumi's top was still not covering her big assets.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • The College's New Assistant Pt. 09

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds