• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Kyle & Stacy Pt. 01

Kyle & Stacy Pt. 01

Every seat in The Hen House (a small arena located in Las Vegas, Nevada) had sold for that week's edition of Alpha Male Pro Wrestling (AMPW). As usual, all 300 of the women in attendance were dressed in all sorts of sexy and revealing clothing. They began to cheer loudly when the female ring announcer stepped into the ring and began the introductions for the first match of the evening.

"Our first match tonight will involve a young wrestler that is making his debut here in Alpha Male Pro Wrestling. He stands 5 feet, 10 inches tall, and weighs in tonight at 205 solid pounds. Ladies, please welcome 'Blazing' Kyle Bevens."

The handsome young wrestler stepped through the arena curtain and was greeted by a moderately enthusiastic crowd response. Kyle had wavy light-brown hair, perfectly tanned skin, and the type of movie star smile that could make any woman melt. He wore a white baseball style ring jacket that came down just below his waist and was the same color as both his kneepads and his wrestling boots. He seemed very confident as he jogged towards the ring. Kyle had a big smile on his face as he clapped and high-fived those sitting along the aisle. He entered the ring by hopping over the top rope, suggesting that he likely had more of a high-flying wrestling style. This was a style that many of the AMPW's fans, especially the female ones, loved to watch. But what really got the attention of the women sitting in the audience was Kyle had hiding beneath his jacket.

When Kyle removed his jacket and revealed his sculpted body and neon-green wrestling trunks, the arena erupted with the sounds of whistles and female screams. The women loved it that Kyle's muscles were long and lean as opposed to being wide and bulky. He had the kind of physique that is often seen in clothing magazines and that women everywhere fantasize about. It also helped that he oil on Kyle's body made his body glisten under the bright ring lights. And as with any wrestler, the women really reacted to was Kyle's skimpy brief style wrestling trunks. The neon-green trunks had Kyle's name (KYLE) printed in bold silver letters on the back, and had the picture of a perfectly centered lightning bolt printed on the front. They were made of a smooth spandex material that gave the trunks a very bright and metallic look. They also fit Kyle'sbody very snug, which meant that his large cock made for a very noticeable bulge in the crotch region of Kyle's trunks. Kyle now had the attention of every woman in the Hen House, especially one by the name of Stacy Turner. Stacy was a gorgeous blonde haired woman who had worked in AMPW for the past year as a backstage nurse, but more importantly she was Kyle's girlfriend. She had long supported Kyle's dream of becoming a star in professional wrestling, and now she was now glued to a backstage monitor as Kyle prepared for his very first match.

Kyle continued to smile and wave at everyone in the crowd until suddenly his opponent began approaching the ring. He was a very mean looking Russian who went by the name Mukova. He was accompanied by similarly intimidating female valet that was dressed in a solid black catsuit. Mukova stood well over 6 feet tall and had the body of a professional bodybuilder. His trunks and boots were solid black, which helped make Mukova look even meaner. The two Russians were booed loudly as they walked towards the ring but it did not seem to bother them one bit. Mukova simply snarled back at the fans and yelled out that he was, "THE ONLY REAL MAN IN ALL OF PROFESSTIONAL WRESTLING". He then stepped over the top rope and began staring directly across the ring at his opponent. Kyle knew immediately that he was in trouble.

As soon as the bell ran Mukova charged at Kyle and knocked him violently to the ground. He then picked up the dazed rookie and threw him violently into the opposite corner. Mukova followed this up by charging towards the corner and running his entire body into that of his much smaller opponent. The collision instantly knocked the wind out of Kyle who simply fell over to the side. He was now lying motionless as Mukova taunted the women in the audience. The women did not approve of the way that Mukova was bullying the newcomer, but their disapproval only encouraged the powerful Russian.

The match had just begun and already it was obvious that Kyle was in big trouble. All of the women watching were visibly concerned for the handsome young rookie, especially Kyle's girlfriend who was watching the match from the nurse's station backstage. Stacy was the one that helped Kyle get hired by AMPW, but she was now beginning to wonder if that had actually been a mistake. Originally, the thought of watching her man wrestle against other strong men had been a huge turn-on for the attractive blonde. She had even gone with Kyle to pick out several different pairs of trunks for he would wrestle in. She like them so much that she even had him model them at home for her in private. It was something that led to some of the best sex that the two lovers had ever had. Neither of them however, could have ever imagined that Kyle's wrestling career could possibly start out this badly. All Stacy could think about now was the genuine concern she had for her man's health and well being.

Mukova spent the next several minutes toying with his opponent and stretching his body in every way possible. Each time he would put Kyle in a painful submission maneuver Mukova would intentionally cover the rookie's mouth so that he could not tell the referee that he wished to submit. Stacy was now almost in tears as she watched her lover get destroyed by this sadistic heel, but to her surprise, she was also beginning to get more and more aroused by what she was watching. She couldn't quite understand why but somehow it tuned Stacy on to see Kyle's toned body stretched out as he yelled in pain. It caused her to begin to fantasize about what it would be like later when she would have to nurse her lover back to health. She'd run her hands all over his bruised body as she went about bathing him. And since Kyle would likely be to worn out to do anything on his own, she would simply have him lye there while she took care of both of their needs.

Stacy was quickly brought back to reality when she saw Kyle suddenly get thrown out of the ring and onto the floor. It made her slightly jealous to see the women in the front row try to physically help her boyfriend get back into the ring, especially since one of the women was clearly using this opportunity to fondle Kyle's crotch. These women quickly scattered however, when Mukova's valet went over and began violently kicking Kyle as he lay there on the floor. Stacy wanted so badly to run out there and try to help her suffering boyfriend, but she knew that she would be no match for such a strong woman. All Stacy could do was sit and watch helplessly as the woman continued to beat on her man before throwing him back into the ring.

Once Kyle was back in the ring, Mukova finally decided that it was time to finish the hopeless rookie. The massive Russian sat on Kyle's back and pulled back strongly on his opponents jaw. This painful move is usually referred to as a "camel clutch." It only took a couple seconds for Kyle to submit and the ref quickly called for the bell. The match was now over, something that was a relief to everyone watching.

Mukova now stood over his victim with both arms raised high in the air. His valet now joined him inside of the ring. She showed no remorse as she intentionally stepped over Kyle's motionless body with her high heels and began passionately kissing Mukova, a reward for proving that he was the better man. She then taunted and laughed at Kyle while the victorious Russian spent several more seconds mocking the disappointed women in the audience. Before they finally left the ring, the valet kicked Kyle one last time and laughed wild doing so.

Backstage Stacy was both distraught and confused over what had just happened to the man she loved. On one hand, seeing Kyle take such a painful beating had been one of the hardest things of her life, but at the same time it had been one of the most erotic things she had ever witnessed. She lowered her hand below her skirt and realized that the red G-string she was wearing underneath her skimpy nurses outfit was now soaked. She had to take several deep breaths before she finally regained he composure. When it was finally safe Stacy rushed out to the ring to check on her fallen boyfriend. When she got there Kyle was still lying face down in the center of the ring. A large part the back of his neon-green trunks were pulled far up the crack of Kyle's behind, leaving some of his firm ass cheeks exposed. This was a sight that only added to the desire that Stacy had been fighting for the last hour. Along with the female referee, Stacy began gently massaging Kyle's back and checking to make sure that he had not suffered any major injuries. She was relieved when she realized that he was for the most part ok. She tried to reassure her boyfriend that she was proud of him for coming out and giving it his best. She also whispered into his ear about all of the sexual things that she had planned for him later that night.

Once Kyle was finally able to stand, both Stacy and the female ref helped Kyle get out of the ring. He was still far too dazed to walk on his own so he placed both arms around the two women and they helped him walk back towards the dressing rooms. They took Kyle into his private dressing room and laid him down on a long massage table. The ref then left Kyle and Stacy alone in the rom so that Stacy could go about giving the beaten wrestler with the proper medical attention. All that was on Stacy's mind however, was how sexy her Kyle's body looked as he laid there helplessly in front of her.

Stacy now began doing exactly what she had spent the past hour dreaming about. She began by rubbing her hands over every inch of Kyle's bruised body, making sure to pay special attention his crotch. She then started passionately kissing him on the lips while she lovingly stroked his cock through the outside of his trunks. She could sense that Kyle was still feeling rather disappointed about his match, so she again tried to help him forgot about what had happened.

"It's ok Baby," she said as she began kissing Kyle's neck and chest. "I think that you looked amazing out there tonight. And besides, I know a way that you can still be a winner tonight."

Kyle was still unable to say very much but Stacy was ecstatic when she saw his crotch begin to stir inside of his brightly colored trunks. She continued with her flirtatious gestures until finally Kyle's impressive cock was standing strait up. Stacy wasted no time in jumping onto her man's rock solid shaft and riding it until both of them climaxed at the exact same time. It felt amazing for both of them, but neither was ready to stop. The two lovers continued having sex for several more hours and were the last to leave the building.

For Stacy, the night had easily been the most sexually satisfying of her entire life. She now wanted to continue to experience this kind of sexual satisfaction again and again, and she knew exactly how it was possible. She decided at that moment that from now on she would be there to experience all of her man's matches up clos and personal. More specifically, she would now become 'Blazing' Kyle Bevins's personal valet.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Kyle & Stacy Pt. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds