• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Tiffany and Her Daddy Fuck

Tiffany and Her Daddy Fuck

Shortly after Tiffany's 18th birthday, she slowly started to notice her daddy in a different way. At first, she only admired his muscles as he worked out. Then it manifested into something short of an obsession. Whenever he would go in the pool, she would watch him and touch her pussy. Then she would move to the pool house to get off. Tiffany's mom had left them shortly after giving birth to Tiffany, so she didn't worry about a mother getting in the way of her need.

It was during the summer after the first year of university that Tiffany started to try to get her daddy to notice her. Parading around in the tightest skirts or the shortest shorts. Bending over at every opportunity. Showing off her tan, bald pussy. She knew he noticed it and was affected by her because one night when they were watching a movie, she sat on his lap with her feet to the side, spread her legs and ground her ass into him. She could feel him getting hard underneath her. So she giggled and pressed her double D cups to his chest. She was an expert at seducing. She was the farthest thing from a virgin but no boy compared to her daddy in her eyes.

One hot summer day, Tiffany knew her daddy was getting ready for his after workout swim, so she quickly yanked off her clothes, put on her American flag bikini that barely covered her tits or her ass and laid down on one of the sun bathing chairs. She tossed on her black tinted sun glasses and pretended to sleep.

Tiffany heard her dad exit through the patio doors. She heard him walk to her, stop and inhaled a quic, breath. He then left and by the sounds of it, dived into the pool. Her daddy was fairly fit with well defined six pack and nice arms. She loved him.

After a while, she heard him exit the pool and head inside where she could hear him turning on the shower. She quickly ran over to the bathroom door and could hear him softly moaning and grunting while muttering "Yeah baby. Take that cock. Take it." She smiled. She finally could act.

She left to her room while she waited for him to take his nap that he always took after the shower. It was his routine. After the silence arrived, she quickly undressed and skipped into her daddy's room, her titties bouncing in sync. She stopped at the foot of the bed and watched his chest rise and fall in steady paces. She could tell he was naked underneath because the sheet had fallen down to just below his V-line.

She hopped onto the bed softly and straddled daddy's legs. She liked her lips as she saw the tent he was making. She slowly rolled down the sheets and gasped in delight at the huge fucking dick in front of her. She grabbed it greedily into her hands and started to gently rub up and down with her hands. In his sleep state, she heard him moan softly. She smiled.

Tiffany lowered her head down onto his shaft and brought it down her throat. It tasted great she thought. He moaned some more so she went faster. Moving her mouth and hands at an even faster rate, he became louder and began to talk.

"Ah yes Tiff baby. Lick it for daddy. Daddy needs you. Ahhh yesss. TIFFANY!! Oh you're so good. Pump it faster!"

She followed his unconscious commands. Suddenly, his body started thrashing about. His eyes blinked open.

"Tiffany baby I'm cumming! Make your daddy cum! Ahh yes your daddy's whore!"

Slowly, his eyes found hers and he gasped.

"Tiffany! What are you doing?! We shouldn't be doing this!"

She smiled wickedly. "Daddy, you didn't think that I few minutes ago. In fact, you seemed to be cheering me on," she pouted, "don't you think it's time you made me cum?"

He stuttered but she had already began moving up her body. She directed his dick to her tight hole then slowly sank onto it. She gritted her teeth and said "Daddy it's your turn to take control. I'm yours. Fuck me. Fuck me hard."

He then flipped her over and started to pump into her. His hands gripped her titties and tweeted her nipples. He brought his mouth down and roughly bit into then them. She cried out.

"Daddy! Harder! Fuck me harder and punish me because I'm a slut!"

He began to push so fast and harder then she thought possible and not too long later she was screaming his name in pleasure.

"AHHH DADDY! MAKE ME COME! FUCK! YOUR DICK IS SO GOOD!"

He replied with his own, "TIFFANY I'M GOING TO COME. I'M GOING TO COME IN YOU SWEETHEART."

Tiffany screamed has he pumped his seed into her and forcefully brought her mouth to his. She sucked on his tongue like her life depended on it. After their climax, he pulled out of her and she slid down his now covered in sweat body. She liked his massive dick clean and purred.

"Daddy, I still don't think your clean enough. Why don't we take a shower? Come to think of it, my asshole needs cleaning. Maybe... You can use your magic wand and help me out?"

He smiled and pulled her up into his arms, then walked out the bathroom.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Tiffany and Her Daddy Fuck

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 257 milliseconds